How do we fix chinese society?

How do we fix chinese society?

Attached: chinese buffet 2.webm (272x480, 900K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion
chinesejews.com/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-history-of-jews-in-china
jewishjournal.com/culture/213895/fugu-plan-japanese-saved-jewish-refugees/
u.osu.edu/mclc/2016/07/02/truth-of-mao-zedongs-collusion-with-the-japanese-army-1/
hooktube.com/watch?v=Gq2Ci0ouAFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we glass it.

Ebola

By making them believe in god, crush atheism and communism

I've seen this shit happen at American buffets too, and no surprise its the Vietnamese-American people fighting over the crab legs.

The Real question is, why would you wanna do that?

Only the best post is the first post.

it's inoperable OP

Attached: 1561112495305.webm (320x240, 437K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion
My fellow haplogroup people there was this and then there was communism

About to read this. It better be good or else...

You got it wrong, buddy.
They are the ones who are slowly fixing the western society.

>liveleak
Please give me a rundown. I'm not that sensible watching this, however I noticed that certain images pop up in my head from time to rime and thus decided to quit watching gore

AAAAAAAAAAAh they look a bunch of rats on left food, they are so fucking disgusting

Attached: wBbUssr4K.jpg (1024x968, 280K)

200 5 Mt nukes

Attached: 1557285847945.jpg (676x873, 125K)

cybernetics

Nope.
Look at chinese society centuries ago and compare it with now or even taiwan

>materialistic
>greedy
>selfish
>cold
>always in a hurry and worrying about everything
>corrupt
>close minded
>banned traditions

Taiwan:
>open minded
>smiling a lot
>moral
>warm, helpful
>less degenerate
>will help you out if you're in need
>traditional

How is Christianity working out for white people then? Oh right the pope kissed the feet of some refugee and your Protestant churches make public calls to bring in more Muslims who would happily burn them down.

let's be honest, they are a nigger-tier race. white noses, ape-like features, black hair, odorous skin, superstitious voodoo niggery involving tiger penis medicine, treat all animals like shit, boil dogs & cats alive, think beating the animals before snuffing them makes their meat more tender, always talk in loud belligerent mannerisms.....

i think it's time to put the love affair to rest and realize that these people do in fact need to be stifled in their growth & kept from having too many nukes/ too much power..

Attached: Killing-cockroach-by-poison-spray.jpg (1000x667, 69K)

That's just what mainlanders are like, unfortunately.

Because of the rise of localism here in the past few years, there's now a school of thought that uses an old Confucian concept of Civilised vs Uncivilised people to understand why mainlanders act like such fucking monkeys compared to HK/Macau/Taiwan.

Like everything in China it will have to be enforced from the top down, they really don't have much independent thought or consideration for others.

The social credit score is often understood as a form of dissident control, which is certainly is, but it's also a way for the state to start curbing bad aspects of Chinese culture

So for example, when I first lived in Shanghai (expat here), people spat EVERYWHERE on the street, it was disgusting. Now you go there and no one spits, it's presumably being enforced that spitting will lower your score.

Or that's my guess anyway

Don’t know if pasta but kek please make this pasta

All of those traits make your countries more easily to subvert my long lost Mongolian cousin, you want white countries to survive they need to adopt asian traits, not the other way around.

But yes be more open minded to taking BBC and miscegenation, smile more as your daughter gets gang raped and hey! Shake the rapists hand too, I mean after all your traditional Christian morals dictate you to turn the other cheek!
why not be warm to our new Arabic neighbors, they’ve been playing loud music all night but it’s their culture so we shouldn’t judge, we should even be helpful and introduce their young son to our daughter!

It’s still amazing how you cucks think being soulless and unempathethic is an insult while you post examples of where your soul and empathy got your race on a daily basis

What you said is something a true christian would never do. Those people likely don't even read the bible and just go to church on sunday.
Remember most protestant voted for trump and with the current pope in church catholicism isn't that great of a choice.

Also they had great morals from Laotse, Shakyamuni and Konfuzius

There is a book by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, together for 200 years. Together Since The Tang Dynasty is China's situation.There are quite the few Fellow Chinese People from interbreeding.
chinesejews.com/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-history-of-jews-in-china

Slavs invading Finn lands is bad, but Slavs as Communist golems of the two-sided Jewish coin is worse.

Mannerheim, only you have the testosterone of smoking in the Fuhrer's train car to stop Asia from having more Fugu Plans(Japan was sadly, not the epic-based and redpilled honorable samurai Empire many weeabos think it to be in WW2. )
jewishjournal.com/culture/213895/fugu-plan-japanese-saved-jewish-refugees/
u.osu.edu/mclc/2016/07/02/truth-of-mao-zedongs-collusion-with-the-japanese-army-1/
Hitler going from the West and China and Japan going from the East to the (((Soviet))) Far East means no Lend-Lease to Vladivostok and a Jewish Autonomous Oblast where Tsarist White Russians can repay the kindness of Romanov blood libels.

Attached: 1561999478474.jpg (982x602, 174K)

It really has to do with forced atheism, commuism and rejection of the traditional.
How are your protests going btw?

Empathy and soul toward your own kind is important. Sadly for us, blind obedience to authority and placing face and not confronting authority and seniority is what makes us shekel slaves for the International bankers.
Being Jewed in a different way but being Jewed nonetheless is nothing to be proud of.

Attached: 1561045798578.jpg (711x943, 208K)

You can't.

Attached: 1537216876583.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

wtf

Lmao

Based Lee would not have put up with that shit

Probably. It was thought at one point that the CCP were going to try and reintroduce confucianism to get people to behave themselves but it never came about, I wonder if this is a backdoor way of doing it.

There was some big protest up near the border yesterday that turned nasty but I don't know too much about it.

The CCP and police are playing some dirty tricks to get the protests to stop, but they seem to keep rolling.

Still too early to tell if it'll be a flash in the pan like the Umbrella movement or if it'll actually lead to something. HK really won't take CCP rule lying down, and if you'd been on the ground during the big black-tshirt protest a few weeks back, you'd know that if HK citizens want to shut down the city, they can (the important bit of the city from a governance and commerical standpoint is actually pretty small, mainly Causeway Bay to Central)

So who knows. If I were the CCP I'd be getting Carrie Lam out of office pretty soon to take the heat out of the protests though

Attached: 1548905013500.webm (434x360, 768K)

This. Truthpilled Finn

Two nukes improved the Japs so about 40 should fix China.

What do you mean are you becoming violent or scared?

Are those crabs or shrimps? Either way i want 2 plates for 2 dollars.

there's a 2nd video where they do the same subhuman thing except they just took selfies of it and left without eating.

Someone should put a dome around them and let them be. They can ching chong all they want under there - boil toads, spit on public objects, leave garbage everywhere, run each other over, whatever it is they do. Just keep them separate from the rest of the world.

lmao why is this on tik tok

Beating the animals before slaughter does make the meat more lean. Its the same reason why game meat taste so much better. All that adrenaline gets the blood flowing and makes the meat of higher quality. However, its still a cover up method as the proper way to do it would to get game meat instead of shitty meat that got a quick fixup the last minute through chinkery

Don't lie, chink. And fuck off back to China.

Attached: 0AC89DFB-9A28-482E-B0FF-013CD85711EF.png (800x1672, 209K)

>certain images pop up in my mind
This. Sometimes when I masturbate my mind deviates and I remember watching an animal getting rekt or a human.
It's shit because I also have terrible concentration so this doesn't just happen when I'm fapping. Gore is shit desu

>he thinks the west is still christian

>localism

you mean locustism?

I tell you the moment China gets ahold of you, it's over. Keep the protests up and support your local Falun Gong group

by killing jews

Neither really, it's just a very unpleasant feeling to have that happen to one. And yes it leads to some truly horrific dreems, especially if one has sleep paralysis

this unironically

fine-tuning required, that's all

Yeah. It truly comes when one expects it less. I'd say I got desentized to most, but is the trade really worth it?

Glownigger propaganda China hate thread.
China means the salvation from progressivism.

i know for a fact yew would gas this nigger offspring with no hesitation

but their dictatorial regime is atheist and communist and they jail Christians not just muslims

Are you young? Maybe take a break off Jow Forums.
anyways nothing happens in the webm just a guy with a cleaver in his stomach on a truck.

Theyre pushing it all over the west you fucking tool.

>but their dictatorial regime is atheist and communist and they jail Christians not just muslims

based

Only subhumans eat at buffets, prove me wrong.
Its cheap food that tastes like garbage that retards gorge on instead of eating something that is actual food in a reasonable portion

Probably posting images on social media as they care about stupid shit like that.

Yeah but they can only rule with force, brutal regimes always lose in the end

I love Finland so much

Wow. More white boys jealous of Chinese supremacy? IMAGINE MY SHOCK!

Attached: Chinesemen.jpg (1200x850, 61K)

China thinks they can wait America out but the reality is all we need to do is wait them out. Wealth inequality is rising in China which led to their revolution against the emperor in the first place. So sit back and enjoy watching chinese screw chinese while billionaires and peasants are created everyday.

its free food so they behave like niggers but china will one day crush the west so might as well get used to our future overlords

I have a visceral fucking hatred for any "people" that eat dogs / cats. And not because I love my pets but because the manor in which they do it.

Chinks have no empathy. Who the fuck throws a live puppy onto a sizzling fry pan? They don't even have the fucking decency to make it a quick, painless kill. I hope japan goes imperial japan 2.0 and nankings those chinks again.

The west doesn't have idealist problems but an immigration overflow problem. Life is so good here people are illegally flooding our borders which you can't say about China.

This.

I think it would be extremly important, academicly, to let China develop on it's current course with its isiolism. Worth gold for future historians/antropologies.

If only it was possible to seal China away from the civilized world like an ant farm.

this

You're somehow under the impression that the west is still christian. How did you possibly come to that conclusion? I think you're mixing up the 7 virtues with the 7 sins.

That's where you're wrong, heng dai.
And you too, fellow Han or NZ burger.

Why not listen to the man himself in this publicly available statement?
hooktube.com/watch?v=Gq2Ci0ouAFg

Attached: 1560774587851.jpg (727x881, 207K)

> Its the same reason why game meat taste so much better. All that adrenaline gets the blood flowing and makes the meat of higher quality.

This is bullshit, game meat tastes better because they live normal lives so the muscles and everything develop naturally, and it is important to shot the animal when it's not expecting because then those stressfull chemicals would not be released and destroy the meat. If the animal is stressed, the meat will be ruined, that's why you slaughter animals in a humane way, if you scare the animal it's all ruined.

t. my whole family and relatives are hunters or farmers.

Dunno know about that there Chef talking

She didn't even pick up the baby. Nigger tier

STOP GLASSING EARTH

Attached: d41.jpg (410x490, 45K)

Is... Is this supposed to be handsome? Lol

Do you think that caused the baby permanent emotional damage? I mean the first thing of his/her existence was being shit out on the street to just lay there.

You don't. The Chinese will fix you.

Attached: 234235235.jpg (491x491, 67K)

all you can eat chinese buffets are just 1-3 day old food collected from chinese restaurants, reheated and presented as fresh. literally worst served food around

So explain why the Chinese ruin the meat.

You are asking me to explain why some people torture animals or are barbaric?

Or are you suggesting every single animal breed in China for meat consumption are treated this way?

they have africa now though so their wealth inequality issues will be solved enough that no revolution will take place. and they are insect minded, they just slave away without a care in the world. no way they'll bother to rally together and revolt

*is

head slams first on the ground
welcome to china

Like fucking hell. LMAO

Go back to China, Yang.

The Chinese aren't really insect minded but they are fine with screwing each other. That's why i said wait and eventually a large group of Chinese will overthrow this other group of Chinese killing millions of them in the process. They have these revolutions between dynasties you just got to wait for it.

Honestly, you faggots from faraway countries care about China way more than the average Vietnamese. And it's not like you care about the Chinese within your country either. You care about the Chinese in their country. Makes me wonder what kind of people some of you are. NEETs with too much time on their hands?

I understand that empathy for other people is a foreign concept for you vietnamese people.

You're trying to be clever, bitch? I say a lot of people on Jow Forums are fucked in the head.

I thought we were slobs at the chinese buffet, turns out the chinese serving the food are the actual pigs.
Their behavior is abhorrent

Attached: 5675.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

The disgusting vietnam dog is right, it’s kinda odd seeing China threads all the time and witnessing a odd disconnect whites have with Chinese people in relation to their own countries. It’s like my house is burning down and my dog just got raped but hey that China family the street over in the next city in the next state just ate their dog, fuck those guys.

Perhaps you should look inwards more before trying to play world conqueror again white man.

The west isnt doing as bad as you think. You fall for communist propaganda too easily.

Chins is progressivism amped up by a 100

We care about our rivals because that's the natural reaction from a competitive country.
The US is constantly trying to undermine and take over the world.. but you knew this already.

>swedecuck
>babbling about empathy
You westcucks have more empathy for nigger rapists than to your actual family. It was proven many times

I can smell that you're underage.
All the vietnamese I know hate the CCP

Yeah, but I think people post it mostly as a reminder to show how truly degenerate it can get if we keep going down the dark road

>All the vietnamese I know

All the gookers in finland you mean.
They're like all the cuban exiles in the US, seething because they're rejected by their own country

>Triggered chink

Nukes.
It worked for Japan, it might work for china.

Attached: 1502883791959.jpg (455x395, 24K)

So you’re telling me that whites aren’t set on becoming a minority in America by 2050?