Based Taleb

IQ is for faggots that learn how to follow instructions. Plebs that think they are intelligent. A and B students wagecucking for the C and D students.

medium.com/incerto/iq-is-largely-a-pseudoscientific-swindle-f131c101ba39

Attached: taleb-iq.png (1563x1764, 1.09M)

cope

>brainlet cope: the post

This is what being a mutt who works a shitty journalism career because they couldnt get a job as an English teacher looks like.

George W. Bush is actually smart though

If the Lebanese had the highest IQ in the world, Taleb "Lebanese has no Arabic words" Nassim would be defending IQ. He's an opportunist.

not an argument faggots. Try harder

IQ tests are standardized intelligence tests.
But life is an intelligence test all its own.
good chess players, good engineers, are usually intelligent. is chess and engineering a 'scam' no. IQ tests are not a sam.

So, you're saying that we should outsource all intelligence capabilities to india and israel, while killing our own intelligent children in violent public displays, amirite?

Attached: KNnEZt3cG.png (760x749, 494K)

IQ measures things like memory, pattern recognition, spatial reasoning, etc. Things that are universal in understanding thing. Anyone who says IQ is a meme is admitting to being a retard, plain and simple.

I know them feels OP.

Attached: whatdo.jpg (794x616, 58K)

To clarify, anything below 130 should be eugenicized.

Attached: r5YYb.jpg (1920x1080, 549K)

neither is a picture with a quote.
But whatever you say.

Yeah those retards at NASA that build rocket ships that can fly up in to outer space are no where near as smart as you. This is the 90-100IQ equivalent of
>I'm 5'7 and let me just say height doesn't matter.

>I see a doctor, an engineer, a physicist
the argument

I have 133 I.Q measured in the army. I got scholarships in every school I went. I was a wagecuck for big corp for a while. Then I broke free.

Read the link i posted.

You will never convince them
Not because of your logic, but because they need iq to justify their racism

In reality it's perfectly acceptable to hate niggers and still claim iq tests are BS

>In reality it's perfectly acceptable to hate niggers and still claim iq tests are BS
This

I concur. Cope Jow Forums. Cope

Attached: jayz.png (1036x1027, 1.13M)

Nah it all boils down to IQ in the end. Even if you claim culture, their inferior culture is just a result of hundreds of generations with low IQ.