He killed little girls

He killed little girls

Attached: 1563073982655.png (300x400, 306K)

proof?

i believe it

Well, he's a kike, so no shit.

Attached: 1554097952895.gif (362x271, 3.94M)

good
based kike

ok... so I need to step it and give you younglings a bit of shine
Murder is the lowest/cheapest thing in the pizza cycle.
There's like rape which is kinda cheap, then rape with sedative which is even cheaper then if you're a real boss you will get in with the torture and do all, if you're low level you're required not to murder them in your shesh or damage them too much like open wounds and shit.
When they're really damaged then they get auctioned for murder on the cheap.

>he doesn't know
burnt offerings.

I can't remeber which one said it but Tarantino (horror / foot fetishist/ moviemaker) said life was cheap in the fast world of hollywood.

when you connect it with this and plots with horror movies (based on books) it starts to feel less like fiction and more like fact.
why evil is so insistant on showing you its crimes and play it off as etertainment is somethi ng i'll never understand ever.

crimanals have the sickest minds even worse then some mental paitents but the argument here could be its all one and the same.

and this

That's a separate thing.

to save six millions

sauce

her name was heather o' rourke

So? Should little girls have a greater value over boys?

>heather o' rourke
Was the the one with a massive bowel obstruction just after a long day of acting?

Ohh, look at this faggot.

Do they have to eat them?

The diagnosis was bowel obstruction but that's just not how death occurs.
When you have a regular bowel obstruction due to natural causes first you'll notice a big bowel distention, discomfort and pain, something not reported by the parents since these symptoms take days.
So you see, when you have that obstruction you'll get distention which in extreme cases will lead to RUPTURE and subsequent hemorrhage+-sepsis/infection and after that death.
Now she didn't have distension and she did have rupture + hemorrhage and obviously they stuck something in there so she wouldn't bleed all over the place, which was the obstruction.
idk

Attached: R8zGHhngX.jpg (755x943, 172K)

girls don't poop

evil kike

>stenosis
Wait they didn't stuff anything in there, they didn't even bother.
She had bowel inflammation from Crohn's treated with steroids but they say
>ooohh wait a minute here's a stenosis we never saw on out previous checks, such clumsiness
>complicated by septic shock
Well that happened after the rupture they fail to mention.
You see that stenosis is suppose to have created a obstruction and remember when you have a obstruction you have distension and that since those tissues are so elastic the distention would've been quite noticeable before rupture and it would've took a while to form like a few days with a lot of pain along the way.

Attached: intestinal-obstruction-62-638.jpg (638x479, 94K)