The most oppressed group

Doesn't matter if it's Christians, Muslims, etc. Doesn't matter the race, the nationality, the culture. The men of every single demographic on planet Earth agree: Women suck.

Attached: Oppressed.jpg (718x700, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

departments.bloomu.edu/philosophy/pages/content/hales/articles/proveanegative.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>feared
lmao

>There are people that actually think this

Attached: 1550288109617.jpg (933x1024, 932K)

#metoo

Believing=/= Thinking. If they could employ thought and logic they wouldnt be npcs. You are grossly overestimating them.

The woman is the most powerful, with one tiny four letter word she can ruin a man's life.

>The most oppressed group
Probably white males.
Women in the west are the most privileged group.

Attached: 2011-06-09_Semenya.jpg (912x1600, 209K)

Hated? Maybe.
Feared? If it is true is the same type of fear you would have if you got into a taxi and a literal ape was driving it.

the most oppressed group on earth are gamers!

Attached: image0 (3).jpg (500x824, 146K)

no its always chrsitains

woman have never ever been hated thay have been the most protected.
but your a tranny so your not a woman nor could ever be one so you will never understand everyone might lie to you with pronouns and such but they still treat you like a man your so desilional its crazy/ your crazy

But you force the feminism lie to farther express your self loathing

Hannah disagrees.

Attached: HannahLookAtYou.jpg (700x365, 32K)

Attached: CLOWN WORLD.png (1232x1532, 2.64M)

Feared in the same way I fear the bubonic plague. If you don't control it, it will kill everyone.

they may be physically and mentally weak but they are perfectly capable of destroying your life

Attached: 5.gif (316x259, 1.98M)

I don't know how things are in the Anglosphere but keeping yourself out of situation where you might be accused of rape is not that hard.

I SEE HIM EVERYWHERE...

Lost

Yeah but the power has an easy counter. The vaginal jew will never control you if you preserve your virgin powers. Any influence they have is derived from value of sex. We are now over stimulated to the extreme hence why they are escalating the collapse with reliance on the state.

... perfectly capable of destroying your nation
Ftfy

that's not real power though it's power granted to them, and can be just as easily taken away

Niggers are the w*men of race, makes sense

Attached: shitpost.png (500x500, 109K)

Gamers are

I think you're underestimating them.
It's evil how callous they are.
To believe you don't HAVE to think, they believe so they won't have to put in any effort, they let others think for them so that they can go off and watch their niggerball or stuff their fourth meal in their face.

Here's mine

Attached: y.png (377x378, 69K)

Women are hated more than Trump??

>and can be just as easily taken away
It really can't. You might say about all influence that it is not real power and that it can be taken away, but that is just not the case. It doesn't matter how weak you are, if your words can compel others to enact your will. It's real power, and only a nation-level change could take it away, and that kind of things just happen very rarely.

>keeping yourself out of situation where you might be accused of rape
Well sure. But if you're scared just admit it.

Pretty sure its the Jews user.

some of you go on about how great Chinese women are and non white women are but I think they all turn to degeneracy once they are given too much freedom

Gamers are the most oppressed and feared group, Change my Mind.

White men. I don't see every institution in the world declaring women a threat.

Women are so fucking self centered its unbelievable. Men are attacked in magnitudes more frequently than women. Silly dumb cunts

>The most oppressed group
WRONG! Jews are.

Attached: 7777.png (514x652, 197K)

Only by other women.

who the fuck fears women?
not even women fear women kek
even as a child all I used to think about was hitting and breaking women.

>most feared and hated
What ?!
Women are mentally ill tho.
They have a brain defect.

no, it's impossible.
for example: i accuse you of raping me 20 years ago.
now, defend yourself (remember it's impossible to prove a negative, so now your name is forever tainted as you can never PROVE that you didn't; someone somewhere will always doubt you--all because of words.)

>it's impossible to prove a negative

Not necessarily.

departments.bloomu.edu/philosophy/pages/content/hales/articles/proveanegative.html