We must protect the Second Amendment!

#FreeAmericanHeroNik
They will never take our guns!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 4.46.34 AM.png (615x659, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GeorgeJ87942297
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

qrd?

The goal is to get on CNN and troll the fuck out of them. Create outrage for the libs

Sign the troll petition!
chng.it/J9HPkSpqfJ

dicksord link

ByVZs6

>nikolas
>american
nope.

That looks like a bot account to me

It isn't.

I don't know why his parents gave him that name, lol.

this is dumb. support the 2nd ammendment without calling a school shooter an american hero. That just makes you look like a psycho and makes people go against you.

It is a goof, you dummy.

>American

oh look more fake leftist bullshit

It's always amusing when liberals think that they are actually smart

seems pretty weak as a goof and better as a way to Astroturf some bullshit to print in your next vice article about us

>thinking the state should have a monopoly on arms

Suck my cock and balls, faggot. True self determination, under any rule of law, whether it's popularly supported or not, is only achievable when every man is his own private army!

Attached: 1547158431338.jpg (836x1392, 239K)

Attached: 1562185105052.png (1423x1566, 665K)

You can tell he's nuts by his glasses

That is dumb af. The goal is to get on CNN. Get the media to notice us.

twitter.com/GeorgeJ87942297

Link to tweet

why would we want the media to notice us?
they're on a real cultish purge the nonbelievers kick right now and trying to censor everything they notice

Attached: 1517005145660.jpg (325x273, 84K)

Because trolling CNN intro picking a fake story is perfect. It shows their lack of integrity

Fuck off faggot.

no u

We've all seen their lack of integrity. Here's a better idea. Go become a journalist and start asking question until you find some real truth.

Everyday is a good to show their lack of integrity. Plus it is just plain fun.

>It shows their lack of integrity
they show that(to their 12 viewers left) every day without our help
the fact they have an intern here trying to stir up shit shows they also lack creativity

Attached: DLAAQ-zVYAEKFEG2.jpg (1064x812, 197K)

Also, to troll other media stations. No one should trust the media this is a demonstration of that.

You clearly don't have enough to do. Why don't you get a job or second job? Go see if Project Veritas is hiring.

Says the person on Jow Forums We all have nothing to do, dude. Chill and have some fun, or not, I don't care.

im still not sure I get how this is a troll
if we all sign the petition it's not a fake story and we just remind people that they hate this website because muh dead kids when they're already looking for any reason to shut down every and all conservative outlets before the election to prop up another child sex trafficker as potus
at this point it still seems more likely that you're a left media pissant here to Astroturf

Attached: what's phase two.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

The point is to get the media to notice. Is it bad to just want to have fun. I thought you guys might enjoy it. Don't do it. I'm not forcing anyone.

Would be a funny troll if it werent for the fact your username gives you away for being a troll instantly. You gotta build up a memebase first. Side note fuck this jew and all the other dumb fuckers like him who are going to make us lose the 2nd ammendment

>Is it bad to just want to have fun. I thought you guys might enjoy it. Don't do it. I'm not forcing anyone.

Attached: 1517820362264.jpg (397x366, 52K)

why does he have that weird mongoloid face thing going on?

Attached: 1459610439439.png (1237x686, 1.15M)

fuck off falseflagging buzzfeed scum

>Florida man

isn't the whole point of the 2nd amendment to defend yourself against oppression by institutions and government? Didn't he shoot up a public school because he was bullied long term?

yup & yup

If I have to defend myself from school children, I will exercise my right

especially black schoolchildren they kill more people than alligators at this point

MSM is dead. Forget about them.

>

It's Nikolaj

Absolute glownigger gunnut hit piece

the difference between white conservatives and BLM niggers is that we dont condone/glorify nigger behavior