Remember Jow Forums, deny all the videos, photos, and witnesses of Trump fucking children...

Remember Jow Forums, deny all the videos, photos, and witnesses of Trump fucking children. We all know most Jow Forumsfags will vote for Trump regardless of what happens. Just accept that you're pro-pedo now.

Attached: 4f6d35f.jpg (493x600, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theauthoritarians.org/why-do-trumps-supporters-stand-by-him-no-matter-what/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>videos, photos
do you have any links?
i've genuinely not see them.

I don't get a fuck naziantifa
prove he's like Clinton
I'll disavow.

Name how he's different from Clinton and I'll prove you wrong.

Attached: AverageTrumptard.png (960x576, 226K)

Saged, fucking shill

Attached: 1562761019796.jpg (1023x1024, 167K)

None of that is proof

>videos, photos
They don't exist.

>witnesses
Probably as real as the rape accusers.

>guilty until proven innocent
Get out of here.

How fucking nog tier retarded do u have to be to think the dude who went against Clinton with her access to Intel agencies around the world has anything incriminating on him? Hes so clean they had to use that moronic Steele dossier ffs not to mention He started going after traffickers and pedos from day one and hasn't let up since. Check out pedo/trafficking arrests under Trump compared to Obama. On the other hand Hollywood and DC r about to crush themselves under the weight of their degenerate,satanic bs

On the contrary retards leftists such as your self are so degenerate that you make 10 year old boy cross dressing in front of gay/pedophiles are normal thing. Go on beat it cocksucker. Suck on the limo dick of beta male cuck Trudeau

/ourpedo/

>prove that trump isnt a pedo?
>checkmate drumpftards
Fucking dumbcunts

>videos, photos,
Whoa slow the fuck down there friend, links please.

>Proof of innocence
Pfffft hahaha

The left still can't meme.

honestly would be epic if he drained the swamp so hard he took himself down in the process
kinda like jesus

Pic of OP

Attached: CHRISTINE-BLASEY-FORD-1950126.jpg (590x350, 38K)

t. the CIA intern that has to edit shitty sliding-eyebrows deepfake of Trump frame by frame to make it look believable, got too tired and decided to psy-op Jow Forums instead hoping he succeeds and won't have to do his actual job anymore

It's right under the pee tapes. Mueller will have them any day now!

Mueller is still alive?

Which president was actually “on duty” when this shit went down? Why isn’t the kike media all up in his shit? Who was the president that was in office when Acosta made the plea deal? Who was president when Mueller’s FBI did all this work? Who was president when his former president father flew with BJ to Thailand on Epstein’s plane?

I haven't seen any proof media
a bunch of hang out photos and a crazy woman are not everderince also fuck the occult and their pedo shit

Your lies will come back to haunt you. Trump is saving the innocents

look at all those words, the left truly can't meme.

>Trump threads 10 times a day
Why are you so obsessed with him ffs, it's fucking boring

Your meme has failed.

OH well. A holes a hole and Dolan with his jedi mushroom was always to honey to check if she was good to go.

Stop007.org to stop pedophilia.

I understand. Reading is hard

Attached: trumpvotercomic.png (1000x500, 56K)

>Remember Jow Forums, deny all the videos, photos, and witnesses of Trump fucking children. We all know most Jow Forumsfags will vote for Trump regardless of what happens. Just accept that you're pro-pedo now.
Of course:
theauthoritarians.org/why-do-trumps-supporters-stand-by-him-no-matter-what/