Turns out youre a jew

turns out youre a jew.
what do you do?

Attached: the-believer.png (600x346, 274K)

sudoku

You can always help with getting rid of (((one)))

accept that fact that all of humanity is jewish because adam was a jew.

Nothing is more rare or more beautiful then an honest jew.

I don't care what I am but I want her desperately
A Israeli user told me she's married to some airforce kike
Can someone please kill me

Attached: 1073353500.png (1000x541, 271K)

work for the greater israel project, destroy christianity and american sovereignty, sidle up the the chinese for the next big project of subversion and infiltration.

Holy fuck thats fucking based !!!

so find an asian gf

You're SO CLOSE, user!!

Go back to pooland

this is stupid deterministic shit

if you aren't a PRACTICING jew and you are agasint circumcision it doesn't matter what the fuck your ancestors were

Attached: 1375840071730.jpg (460x345, 33K)

Get an israeli passport by dna test, become a ultra leftist (but not in private) and get khazar milkers

Start loaning money out at high interest rates.

that's a very beautiful thing you just said. when i was a teenager i made a vow to always be honest and pursue truth, which led me here, to basically become a nazi. maybe 6 months ago i found out i am 6% jew and it hit me hard. i realised i've been fighting a part of my inner nature to deceive and lie my entire life, my whole family are sneaky bitter liars, obsessed with material things. finding this out about me hasn't changed me or my views, if i have to be gassed then i just want to be last, so i can watch the rest go.

Attached: 1543095913498.jpg (750x546, 147K)

i imediately stop subverting and doing evil thing, next i proceed to becoming Christian

rip and tear until it's done

Find the local mosque and do my "thing"

Infiltrate them and destroy them from the inside.

Rub my hands together and begin plotting the downfall of my host country.

Basically this.
Nth post, best post

Use your light skin colour to inflitrate and sow seeds of mistrust.

Jews literally do the same.

I would apply for Israeli citizenship, and permission to return to Israel. Only to dab on Palestinian childs and buy a nice house in Haifa and look for a Jewess wife desu ne

Attached: 1561245350012.gif (517x776, 3.9M)

Start to accept my shekels and become the ultra jew-lord I was meant to be.

In Islamic culture Judaism is nothing but religion . There are millions of people today who are descendants of Jews ,who converted to other religions back then, and who don't identify as Jews nowadays.

The concept of culturally Jewish but don't belive in Judaism is product of Haskalah in 18th century.

In Quran for example. Two terms are used to identify two different identities . Jews as religion identity, and bani Israel as Tribal identity .

so one cannot find that he is a Jew from Islamic perspective .

Move to the US, get Evangelicals to suck my dick

Attached: 1560648420182.png (300x315, 127K)

then im probably the most retarded jew on the planet

get confirmed and do my my part to rule the world - fuck you goyim

Just be a Jew. Accounting, law, medical field...

Subvert them from the inside

Move to Israel, fuck local women get sheckels

I think the ethnostate could make an exception on jews who are willing to kill other jews if they deny being jewish in every way possible.

Oklahoma fag here. They’ll fucking do it.

It is funny how the peculiarities of the English language screw with peoples heads. The fact that English (and several other European langiages) has just one word to refer to both the ethnic and the religious groups really confuses some people. They can't seem to grasp that being ethnically Jewish and being an adherent of Judaism are to entirely different qualities. Despite the linguistic nuances, there are millions of atheist and Christian ethnic Jews out there!

By the way, what other sane languages are there that have separate words for "ethnic Jews" and "adherents of Judaism"? Other than Russian.

Can't be true I am too retarded

>user gets his dna results back

Attached: 1557954076667.gif (480x270, 1.74M)

Try to make the world a better place.

>6%
uhm... well OK... if you help us, you can live out your life on a quarantine island we'll choose for such single numeral "jews"... no procreation and no societal interactions with the rest though. we're taking no chances!

How? Its not a race, fucking retard

>... for (((us)))

redpill the goyim as they are with me while the other jews wanted me dead before they knew that i was a jew.

Yes it is, fucking retard

Get a job at goldman sachs and work my way up to fucking little kids and drinking their blood

Infiltrate my Jewish synagogue and subvert it within

Start collecting shekels

It's not a race but it's an ethnicity. And you may very well be ethnically Jewish to some degree without knowing it. Happens all the time. Now, the problem is that in many unfortunate languages the same word is used to refer to the religious group. That's what got you confused.

But i am a jew.

I'm aware of one jewish man from several generations ago that I'm descended from, I think it makes me like 1/16 or 1/32 or something like that. Also inherited the (((surname))) with slightly different spelling.
Not that it matters because I'm nearly a wizard and I'm going to die alone without children.

how can i deny it? also to go to israel and get milkers wouldn't you have to get a cut mutt dick? i would never do that

Already know I am. Joined in with the Zionists, fucking up what I can from the inside. Fuck Jews and fuck the Jewish part of me - I'm glad to do my part in screwing over Jewishness.

I put on my meme flag and continue shitposting on pol

Attached: jewfu.jpg (1000x1000, 297K)

The same thing I did when I found out my biological father was Jewish, use the fact that I'm half Jewish to openly deny the holocaust, advocate for white ethnostates, and deny the legitimacy of the state of Israel.
Like most Jews on Jow Forums I suppose.

Lol just like there isn't a Palestine. It doesn't exist. Hahahaha

probably take up investment banking or seek a position in a law firm somewhere?

You don't have to behave like one.

Russian is pretty unique with this. Greek is supposedly possessing this as well.

>be me
>be talking to my mom
>find out her side of the family is Jewish
>realize why i am good with math and money
>resolve to always be truthful
>this pays off in all aspects of life
>end up accelerating my life's plans
>life feels much easier than it used to
>MFW I'm subverting modern society with the truth

If you can't beat them, join them frens.

Attached: 1.jpg (442x532, 88K)

>i am 6% jew
Anyone 1/8 Jewish or less was seen as non-Jewish by the laws of our uncle. You're about as Jewish as an Amerimutt is Irish or German. Stop crying out like a Jew.

Attached: nuremberg-race-laws-chart-in-english-chart-ver-2-1.jpg (1153x813, 209K)

but for a strange reason they themself made it a race thing... if you have any bit of jewish blood you are a jew...by their own laws.

but I agree with owen banjamin that not all jews have this "revolutionary instint" for example everyone knows about how a lot of jews have double standars like ben shapiro in israel he one one thing but in the US he wants another...

but I have found that at least here in chile the politicians or public figures that I know are jewish they actually support chile in a good way, one day I even heard a political analist slide with a lot of subtlety that he is agains joining the UN world migratory plan because israel is not signing it.

but unfortunately the US is a "melting pot" manipulated to the core and Europe fallows it and we fallow Europe...

a global plan? you can bet your ass it is.

Attached: aton188414-17d6790c47c25bcd9898a97dd0b46ea2[1].jpg (900x600, 99K)

There is nothing hotter in this life than watching an entire race negrify themselves in real time.

alright, back to the ovens with you!

The auto-shoah will occur eventually

Go to the nearest synagogue and mingle with other Jews for protection. The community perfected techniques of mitigating the actions murderous goys and it'd be unlikiely that I'd manage on my own.

Manipulate the goyim then retire to israel. After that marry my cousin.

Deal with it. Just dont be a (((jew)))

I an already a religious jew, gentile are vermin.

Attached: ארץ ישראל.png (378x331, 51K)

That's benign user, you're as white as most Europeans, considering the history. Anyone that claims otherwise is probably hiding something.

Join that free vacation in Israel program like that H3H3 guy and pick out one of the pretty military thots they put there for entertainment. Marry into the tribe and work and later take over her fathers business and live comfortably on humus and shekels while my pretty khazar waifu grows her milkers and pops out a son every now and then.