Why do you hate women? Belle is just out there, doing her thing

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

Why do you hate women? Belle is just out there, doing her thing. If men want to pay for her bath water, it's their thing.

Attached: belle-delphine-bath-water-troll.jpg (232 KB, 1600x1600)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe4O5WqC-6E
youtube.com/watch?v=xSaRcKYKy0I
belledelphine.club

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

Why do you hate women?
because they are under developed males.

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

I don't hate women. Just don't be surprised that as less females need/want a specific man, that males are going to get thirsty and say shit. Why is that surprising to you?

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

Why do you hate women?
Simple, actually: After wizardchan imploded, /r9k/ had the numbers to overtake the site.

David Long
David Long

Attached: xfdfg.jpg (177 KB, 1914x614)

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

That pee thing has been exposed as fake

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

She's missing lips.

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

the idea that the anti-women posts here are lefties trying to make this place look stupid is probably correct.

Attached: 15334926792485634956495862273-new-transparent-background.png (82 KB, 958x989)

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

Because they can vote and are retarded.

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

I only hate chestlets, of which Belle is. If a woman can't even grow tits, she's just a high maintenance little boy. Sure, that might interest some of you likes, but normal people are repelled by that

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

Why do you hate women?
Because optimism is for cowards.

Attached: Capture.png (108 KB, 627x862)

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

popular vote is irrelevant.

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

Attached: 1562501509146.jpg (182 KB, 2048x1151)

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

That sounds like something a faggot would say.
She cute!

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

God what a fag

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

sounds like something a faggot would say
nope.
biology states this.
females are under developed males.

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

his

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

I find her mouth disturbing.
She is pretty based though.

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

No, you're just a retard. Women and men are different biologically. Idiot.

James Clark
James Clark

She'll hit the wall eventually. Then spend the rest of her life kicking her self for blowing all her money.

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

Why do you hate pedophiles? Epstein is just out there, doing his thing. If men want to fuck 1 year old babies, it' s their thing.

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

i'm just annoyed she might have got the idea from my shitposting on /v/
been telling birds i'd drink their bathwater for the best part of a decade, not as an actual thing mind you Jow Forums, it's just something said in a pub etc. and well /v/ kept making threads about her and i know what /v/ is like so i wanted to see how serious they took it

i just wanted a cringey (you)

God i hope this isn't my fault

Ethan James
Ethan James

I don’t.
t.ranny

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

I cannot be the only person who's convinced that this "hoe" is a dude right? Between the copious amounts of makeup and the little boy body I'm 9/10 convinced there's a serpent in "her" pants.

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

If you hate women because they aren't men you are more than likely a faggot. If you are upset women aren't men just go find a man to fuck you retard

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

They aren't exactly like men!
Kys faggot.

Gavin White
Gavin White

Are you stupid? That analogy makes no sense because she isn't doing anything illegal

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

You're a faggot, aren't you?

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

I'm not a libertarian, do not impose the non-aggression principle on me, that's a violation of the non-aggression principle.

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

Waifs cannot breed heroic men.

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

Belle Delphine advertising thread. She has a major advertising campaign going on right now and part of that is constantly writing about how much pol cares about her out of all the thousands of can whores in existence. Belle Delphine topics are similar to blacked.com topics.

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

men who pay are at fault for encouraging it

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

Belle Delphine advertising thread. She has a major advertising campaign going on right now and part of that is constantly writing about how much pol cares about her out of all the thousands of can whores in existence. Belle Delphine topics are similar to blacked.com topics..

Oliver James
Oliver James

Belle Delphine advertising thread. She has a major advertising campaign going on right now and part of that is constantly writing about how much pol cares about her out of all the thousands of can whores in existence. Belle Delphine topics are similar to blacked.com topics.

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

She's spreading degenrate stupid bullshit and deserves to dangle from a rope, plus she is a whore.

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

I think he was going for "immoral" rather than illegal.

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

I dont hate women I just think all the thirst beta males buying bath water off an e thot is a bit pathetic. Belle is just making a killing in a market

Robert James
Robert James

I'm kind of at the point where I just enjoy the drama that surrounds her from a distance
The Bathwater thing is honestly the most amazing and entertaining things to happen

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

It’s utterly anti-social. People sometimes respond to incentives in anti-social ways. Pro-social behavior should be encouraged. Her thottery should be illegal as it interferes with the lives of vulnerable men

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

I've said it before. Only young angst ridden faggots in their 20s care about this girl and her beta orbiters.

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

women shouldn't be held accountable for their antisocial actions
you're part of the problem, user

Attached: 1560190753273.jpg (66 KB, 634x882)

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

This
Any retardad who bought her “water” bath in now has herpes. You reap what you sow.

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

Belle Delphine advertising thread. She has a major advertising campaign going on right now and part of that is constantly writing about how much pol cares about her out of all the thousands of can whores in existence. Belle Delphine topics are similar to blacked.com topics...

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

Probably true but hey we're used to worse
If constant shilling doesn't dissuade us from our morals and values advertisement wont cause us to buy bathwater
I hope

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

Dude absolutely

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

This is all a part of an advertising campaign. Manufactured controversy.

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

i dont hate her. i dont even really give a shit about her. its the thirsty as fuck incels who actually give this twat money that i hate. they need to be gassed.

Attached: IMG-20181017-175312.jpg (63 KB, 739x694)

James Kelly
James Kelly

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

You're stupid if you don't buy it. At $30 a jar it's a steal.

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

If men want to pay for her bath water, it's their thing.

pretty much this. the enablers are worse

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

move on

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

Success breeds jealousy. :^)

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

Lads, it's very simple:
play jewish games
win jewish prizes
Now can someone pinpoint me to some yank birdbrain with a lengthy post about muh capitalism and muh free markets?

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

Indeed they are the more leftist group among every ethnic group

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

I don't give a fuck about harlot, but every single "man" giving her and likes of her money and attention should be hunted down and executed. They are root reason of modern state of females.

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

Just imagine what it will be worth in 5 years. IMAGINE THE SMELL

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

Why do you hate women? Belle is just out there, doing her thing.
Because Soros pays for feminists like you to pretend to hate white women on Jow Forums. Here they are now:

Attached: soros-tranny-pedo-hell-dimension.png (596 KB, 664x599)

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

Kek’d.

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

She has 4.4m on instagram, user. The cost-benefit analysis of such a campaign do not support your claim, but you keep thinking you've "uncovered" her schemes. LMAO. I don't care about this thot beyond a superficial "she has a hole I need" level, just lamoing at all the seething incels here.

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

Because despite life only expecting of them to birth children, and the patriarchy being a system that actually protected them with disposable men doing all the hard/dangerous work, on top of all that instead of being grateful, they're uppity cunts.
A man is supposed to put a woman in her place, if he doesn't... well, the society you live in happens.

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

If men didn't pay she'd just look like a dumb slut and everybody would have a laugh at her but since she makes 150k/mo, who is laughing, bitch?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (144 KB, 1280x720)

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

Don't worry user, we shall kill both of them.

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

For now

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

Jordan Gutierrez
Jordan Gutierrez

Pussy juice ages like wine my friend. Consider it an investment.

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

oh...

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

If i could sell my bathwater for $30 a pop i fucking would to

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

Lol sued.

Attached: 1562920471139.jpg (35 KB, 580x514)

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

muh huwhite womenz
good meme my friend

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

Dylan White
Dylan White

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe4O5WqC-6E
People that pay her don't deserve money.

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

let's see if we can go one step deeper into kikery
god bless america

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

Wyatt White
Wyatt White

I've been on Jow Forums since 2005. I've never once got paid to post. I wish.

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

youtube.com/watch?v=xSaRcKYKy0I

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

Because bathwater is disgusting. Did you fall for the brap or other smell memes, you fucking cuck?

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

Optics cuck.

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

ATTENTION USE yiff.party TO UNLOCK ALL HER PATREON REWARDS FOR FREE.

IT UNLOCKS ALL PATREONS AND THEIR REWARDS FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE. WE SHOULD START ALSO REPORTING FURRY ARTISTS TO THE IRS FOR TAX EVASION. ANCHOR NAMES HERE AND I'LL MAKE A DETAILED REPORT OF SAID USER.

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

Why did you copy/paste, schiuzo?

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

John Sanders
John Sanders

holy shit

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

I want to buy her fart and die of gas

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

She is deconstructing the modern women. Extremely based. Fuck anyone retarded enough to buy her products.

Logan Price
Logan Price

She’s taking advantage of the mentally ill, just like a drug dealer takes advantage of the addiction afflicted. And yes there are real consequences to such fetishes which result in death and misery

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

Thanks to the power of welfare all of new zealand has helped pay for her bath water.

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

I completely agree. Who fucking cares what other people do? This is the fundamental reason I don't understand social conservatism: mind your own business and let people live however they want. Wanna say you're a different gender? fine. Wanna burn a flag? K. Wanna marry a goat? cool. Wanna get an abortion? your call. Wanna marry a different race? Whatever floats your boat. Wanna wear a turban? Whatevs. Wanna walk around in a ghost costume all day? M'kay. Wanna be a broney? Fine. That's freedom. Real freedom. Not this "you're only free to be exactly like me" nonsense.

It's none of my fucking business.

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

Ignore the assblasted white knights, they probably bought her priceless bath water

Attached: 1548300315075.gif (511 KB, 200x200)

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

Consider a world where you don't simply take these "preferences" for granted. Instead, you question them and wonder whether they are the best you could have to have a good life as a human being.

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Hating some e-thot doesn't mean I hate women, you retarded whiteknighting cuckold.

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

women should not have an opinion outside of the kitchen
better for humanity that way

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

pale face
arms and legs not pale
Is the faggot even trying?

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

What, due to NEETs buying it?

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

Legal != Right

you fucking nonce

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

wtf BASED

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

Attached: 1562752963594.jpg (54 KB, 538x538)

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

I am the NEET buying it, you want some ?

Joshua Wood
Joshua Wood

100%

Attached: 1560351567577.jpg (18 KB, 346x346)

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

Death by gamer girl fart > living to see where this ride goes

Samuel White
Samuel White

just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD

James Watson
James Watson

Meant for

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

Nah, it's pretty gross.

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

it's not actually her bath water
Wow didn't see that one coming

Attached: 1497055690801.jpg (30 KB, 500x500)

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

Connor Young
Connor Young

Have sex

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

Can you stop?

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

So is paying tax to support pakis who rape your sisters but you dont mind doing that faggot.

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

I get it roastie your jealous

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

Di gusting as it is you cannot deny that's some pretty good business sense if not grotesque. She found a market willing to buy her bath water. Christ if it only it was that simple for me I'd be fucking rolling in it.

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

no hate, just annoying creatures who behaved entitled because men will crawl just to get a taste of their charms.

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

If only pakis bathed you wouldnt have to rape girls.

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

this thread
Check the catalog quick. They're sliding something.

Attached: 1542566474989.gif (776 KB, 450x450)

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

We don't hate women.
We hate whores.

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

I still haven’t figured out if that’s a girl or boy

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

It would be a cute boy.

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

feminists
Liberal feminists are screeching yas kween, take advantage of dumb XY chimps
Rad fems want to impale her sociopath pedofile pimp boyfriend and believe she has zero agency. Literally no feminists hate this woman.

HoPs who get at each other's throats for scraps of attention from fucking losers because that's what they've been socialised to do, might. But soros doesn't have to pay them and there aren't women on Jow Forums anyway so kys

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

Which is why I saged my post.
And this one.
Whores need to starve.

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

I literally only heard of her existence from the bath water thing.

Attached: 1547434162138.jpg (92 KB, 800x999)

Bentley Wright
Bentley Wright

Attached: belle-delphine.gif (1.54 MB, 344x315)

Austin White
Austin White

It´s a youtube cam whore who manipulates and cons lonely men into giving her their money. Instead of them going out finding a real woman.

Attached: belle-delphine-and-related-thots.gif (2.48 MB, 200x153)

Chase King
Chase King

i envy her
her literal anatomy is a gold mine
she has already made more in a day than I'll ever make in a year, and she hasn't even had to work hard for it
she took a piss in a fucking cup and sold it
i can do one of those two things
someone said there's a sucker born every second, and damnit she's cornered them all
by the time her looks have faded and her gimmick is no longer entertaining, she would have made a nice little lump sum that'd make sure she's eating caviar for dinner until the day she dies

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

redpilled man ITT

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

Why does the brain hate pancreatic cancer? The pancreas is just out there doing its thing, if it wants to get cancer, that has nothing to do with the brain.

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

Get doxed.

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

Go dilate

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

all the men who have given her money should be executed by firing squad, then this bitch should be hung from a lamppost. nothing of value will be lost

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

Everybody should sell bathwater in the United States
What's our number one export? Bathwater.

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

Belle Delphine is Not a Real Gamer, Not a Real Gamer Girl! Belle Delphine is nothing but a fucking Instagram Snapchat MODEL!!!

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

Thanks for setting the record straight, /v/.

James Lee
James Lee

she should suffer the same fate as ponies on Jow Forums, globally banned

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

Belle Delphine is Exploting Male Gamers, What should /v/ do?

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

Incel faggot have fun fucking your Husband
Not into bella Delphine

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

isn't that a tranny?

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

Fuck I need to go buy American spirits now

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

herpes herpes herpes herpes

David Young
David Young

He's a dude, dude. You could do the same shit he does. Just depilate, get a wig, wear a ton of makeup, and you're good

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

I respect her hustle

If I were a qt white chick born into this soulless clown world Id get all the beta shekels I could too

Attached: ad500f14b6d5cc697dde0ecb3cf2898a4f6f8941d5cf886b8abbafb80f369546.jpg (624 KB, 2048x1536)

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

I've never even been on Twitch or Patreon before.
Zero visits to those sites.
No social media accounts to my name.
I pretty much just watch Youtube for Forgotten Weapons and random videos.
Bow before me pop culture obsessed morons.

Evan Young
Evan Young

Attached: 1559472305312.png (39 KB, 439x290)

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

Stupidity must die.

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

S
L
I
D
E

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

yiff.party
how do you unlock rewards i'm a noob at this?

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

I can believe that. This topic is not even remotely important.

William Lopez
William Lopez

just look at this white nigger rationalising his bullshit.
men and women are this way bcs of the natural selection pressures that their forfathers put on society. it was the patriarchial system taht allowed men to produce that made these kinds of men that are so low class/value they will pay for piss. drones of society. we should be accelerating automation so this scum can get erased.

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

It's these pathetic "men" that give whores like her a platform to do this shit and validate their retardedness in the first place. Eve the ones who do it "ironically" you are literally no different than the lonely desperate faggots.

To stop a water from flowing you need to build a dam. That dam being men who stop giving women easy access to money by selling fucking bathwater or their used underwear.

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

yiff.party
how do you unlock rewards i'm a noob at this?

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

she is now shilling for abortion clinics on her pee store. this shit cant get more degenerate:

belledelphine.club

Attached: 1563036978909.jpg (257 KB, 831x487)

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

It's pure Darwinism. She's signaling the defective males in the gene pool

Now we know which ones are the genetic dead ends (besides the fags of course)

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

What's it like? What's it like to be so stupid?

Attached: Screen-shot-2019-07-14-at-10.50.32-AM.png (219 KB, 586x483)

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

Shipping urine is a biohazard. So it's either not real urine or it's purely a joke.

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

actually it's the other way around, men are the ones based on an incomplete y chromosome, women have two complete X's, so yes they are different but we're incomplete.

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

how the hell did she manage to fuck up the typesetting on Pe e? You can't even do that by accident with software, you have to adjust the kerning yourself. wtf was she doing??

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

She is doing God's work by separating gullible incels from their parents' money

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

Just wait until she shits in a bucket and sells it for $10,000. You know someone out there is willing to pay for that, maybe even John McCaffee.

Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez

The libertarian in me shrugs and says "So what, if people want to buy her bath water, let them buy her bath water. Live and let live."

The socialist in me reviles the lunacy of the free market, where an attractive girl selling her fucking bath water makes more money than a fireman or an ambulance driver.

The nationalist in me worries; her very existence and the readiness of her male fans to purchase her bath water is endemic of a much deeper problem with the personal standards and mental well-being of our society.

Belle is symptomatic. Attacking her doesn't address the underlying problem.

Parker Long
Parker Long

At the end of the day, instead of pointing to some man made construct like capitalism, socialism, I think it's more a function of human nature.
We are destined to destroy ourselves. We are emotional, illogical, greedy, and easily corruptible. If you legislated away all behaviors not considered "normal" then you would have no freedom.

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

we love traditional loyal women who want big families.

we hate thots. all thots should be strapped onto rape racks for our soldiers to pump jannisarys into.

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

Why the constant threads about this girl? Who cares what she’s doing?

Attached: AAB4D8FB-AFCA-46BF-BB54-D425D3D245AF.jpg (26 KB, 454x336)

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

Literally nobody cares about this whore or anything she sells to her beta orbiters sage

Lucas White
Lucas White

I like how this MGTOW faggot is putting all the blame on Belle instead of the weak beta chumps who are buying the bathwater.

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

Do you really want to know why I hate women so much?
I took her to my house, because she was fine, but she whipped out a dick that was bigger than mine.

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

Well said, this describes exactly how I feel. I don't hate her, but this happening shows so many things being so wrong in our society, regardless of what your political stance is. You could critique this from a socialist, feminist, nationalist, conservative, christian, etc. perspective - even a libertarian could argue that the market is being unduly influenced by outside cultural forces and manipulation that skews it and prevents efficient allocation.

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

1. She was a man
2. the bath water is not actually her bathwater.

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

I hate white guys who enable the stupidity of women.
Everyone else understands that women are children in adult bodies and shouldn't have the same rights, only white men seem to constantly shill for feminism and similar stupid shit.
One can only hope that they don't do too much damage to the rest of the world before they're gone.

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

you do know she's open to being sued for false advertisement when a lab found no dna in the bathwater

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

muh womun muh shmar wuman
she sellin jar of idsease
thas fin would od teh sem
she very smar thats ok

seriously i dont understand you retards, you should mass flag all her social media and try to stop her, yet you are encouraging this kind of behaviour

Attached: 1518740553197.jpg (83 KB, 900x900)

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

selling used water

Evil.

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

It's not from her site you mongoloid.

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

I wish I had my own Delphine sex-slave.
she a qt

Attached: IMG-2985.png (24 KB, 516x594)

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

Because their behaviour is going to get them killed and I will get the blame for it.

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

If anyone half way competent is helping her look after her money, she'll never need to work again by the time she's finished with this act.

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

Nigger

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

I don't, I hate everyone. Doesn't mean I don't also love them.

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

just out there doing her thing

Attached: 1548604037035.jpg (250 KB, 1200x630)

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

her thing
her

Attached: 1554855934639.jpg (34 KB, 640x427)

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

Biology brought us cavemen.
Rationality brought us to the cosmos.
Are you suggesting we should go back to being cavemen? I wonder because that's the inevitable result of this latest trend in liberal philosophy, only this time our firearms equalise between the weak and the strong.
And when the deed is done, we'll never go to the cosmos again.

He's not blaming Belle, he's blaming the system that enables cunts like Belle and suggests she should become its martyr.

Brayden Cox
Brayden Cox

I don't hate her specifically I hate the society that enables this behavior. In a way it's capitalism that is truly at fault. There isn't a single person that doesn't agree that this is ridiculous (buying someone's bathwater for instance). Last time I checked Delphine makes (or made) about $130,000 per month on patreon for essentially doing fucking nothing. Is this the meritocracy that a lot of capitalists love to go on about?

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

Targeted advertising campaign.
The only thing anyone ever says on the various online social platforms about her and her disgusting exploitation is that she's being a disgusting degenerate twat and has become the biggest joke of the internet since Clinton's election campaign.
On Jow Forums the shills and trollfags will post something different if only to be contrarian and get paid.
Some girls drink wine, others cliturbate, this one spams on the chan.

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

MODS PLEASE BAN THIS MAN

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

for doing fucking nothing
implying the e-thot just rolls out of bed looking like that
unfuckable unpassable jealous tranny detected

Thomas King
Thomas King

Good. Humanity has no business expanding into the stars. We'd have been better off staying within the tribal system or even better, never gaining sapience. Reason was a mistake.

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

belle is merely a symptom not the disease

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

kys libertarian

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

k.illyourself

James Clark
James Clark

this is what /lgbt/actually believes

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

This fucking thread again about a useless e-thot and one of her jew enablers who post this shit 5 times a day

SAGE

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

Who hates belle? I think most people just aren't huge fans of the E-Thot thing being regulated so differently from the rest of twitch.

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

I bet I could seduce this girl if she was within a 140 foot radius of my pelvis

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

But she’s a degenerate

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

A woman should not accept a man's gifts if she has no intention of being with him. Those gifts are a form of courtship, it is immoral to accept them under that condition. This used to be understood in the past, before women had no responsibility.

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

shut up boomer

Attached: 1525388794348.png (77 KB, 380x349)

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

i dont find her attractive but i appreciate her retarded antics 2bh