Why do you hate women? Belle is just out there, doing her thing. If men want to pay for her bath water...

Why do you hate women? Belle is just out there, doing her thing. If men want to pay for her bath water, it's their thing.

Attached: belle-delphine-bath-water-troll.jpg (1600x1600, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe4O5WqC-6E
youtube.com/watch?v=xSaRcKYKy0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why do you hate women?
because they are under developed males.

I don't hate women. Just don't be surprised that as less females need/want a specific man, that males are going to get thirsty and say shit. Why is that surprising to you?

>Why do you hate women?
Simple, actually: After wizardchan imploded, Jow Forums had the numbers to overtake the site.

Attached: xfdfg.jpg (1914x614, 177K)

That pee thing has been exposed as fake

She's missing lips.

the idea that the anti-women posts here are lefties trying to make this place look stupid is probably correct.

Attached: 15334926792485634956495862273 new transparent background.png (958x989, 82K)

Because they can vote and are retarded.

I only hate chestlets, of which Belle is. If a woman can't even grow tits, she's just a high maintenance little boy. Sure, that might interest some of you likes, but normal people are repelled by that

>Why do you hate women?
Because optimism is for cowards.

Attached: Capture.png (627x862, 108K)

popular vote is irrelevant.

Attached: 1562501509146.jpg (2048x1151, 182K)

That sounds like something a faggot would say.
She cute!

God what a fag

>sounds like something a faggot would say
nope.
biology states this.
females are under developed males.

>his

I find her mouth disturbing.
She is pretty based though.

No, you're just a retard. Women and men are different biologically. Idiot.

She'll hit the wall eventually. Then spend the rest of her life kicking her self for blowing all her money.

>Why do you hate pedophiles? Epstein is just out there, doing his thing. If men want to fuck 1 year old babies, it' s their thing.

i'm just annoyed she might have got the idea from my shitposting on /v/
been telling birds i'd drink their bathwater for the best part of a decade, not as an actual thing mind you Jow Forums, it's just something said in a pub etc. and well /v/ kept making threads about her and i know what /v/ is like so i wanted to see how serious they took it

i just wanted a cringey (you)

God i hope this isn't my fault

I don’t.
t.ranny

I cannot be the only person who's convinced that this "hoe" is a dude right? Between the copious amounts of makeup and the little boy body I'm 9/10 convinced there's a serpent in "her" pants.

If you hate women because they aren't men you are more than likely a faggot. If you are upset women aren't men just go find a man to fuck you retard

>They aren't exactly like men!
Kys faggot.

Are you stupid? That analogy makes no sense because she isn't doing anything illegal

You're a faggot, aren't you?

I'm not a libertarian, do not impose the non-aggression principle on me, that's a violation of the non-aggression principle.

Waifs cannot breed heroic men.

Belle Delphine advertising thread. She has a major advertising campaign going on right now and part of that is constantly writing about how much pol cares about her out of all the thousands of can whores in existence. Belle Delphine topics are similar to blacked.com topics.

men who pay are at fault for encouraging it

Belle Delphine advertising thread. She has a major advertising campaign going on right now and part of that is constantly writing about how much pol cares about her out of all the thousands of can whores in existence. Belle Delphine topics are similar to blacked.com topics..

Belle Delphine advertising thread. She has a major advertising campaign going on right now and part of that is constantly writing about how much pol cares about her out of all the thousands of can whores in existence. Belle Delphine topics are similar to blacked.com topics.

She's spreading degenrate stupid bullshit and deserves to dangle from a rope, plus she is a whore.

I think he was going for "immoral" rather than illegal.

I dont hate women I just think all the thirst beta males buying bath water off an e thot is a bit pathetic. Belle is just making a killing in a market

I'm kind of at the point where I just enjoy the drama that surrounds her from a distance
The Bathwater thing is honestly the most amazing and entertaining things to happen

It’s utterly anti-social. People sometimes respond to incentives in anti-social ways. Pro-social behavior should be encouraged. Her thottery should be illegal as it interferes with the lives of vulnerable men

I've said it before. Only young angst ridden faggots in their 20s care about this girl and her beta orbiters.

>women shouldn't be held accountable for their antisocial actions
you're part of the problem, user

Attached: 1560190753273.jpg (634x882, 66K)

This
Any retardad who bought her “water” bath in now has herpes. You reap what you sow.

Belle Delphine advertising thread. She has a major advertising campaign going on right now and part of that is constantly writing about how much pol cares about her out of all the thousands of can whores in existence. Belle Delphine topics are similar to blacked.com topics...

Probably true but hey we're used to worse
If constant shilling doesn't dissuade us from our morals and values advertisement wont cause us to buy bathwater
>I hope

Dude absolutely

This is all a part of an advertising campaign. Manufactured controversy.

i dont hate her. i dont even really give a shit about her. its the thirsty as fuck incels who actually give this twat money that i hate. they need to be gassed.

Attached: IMG_20181017_175312.jpg (739x694, 63K)

You're stupid if you don't buy it. At $30 a jar it's a steal.

>If men want to pay for her bath water, it's their thing.

pretty much this. the enablers are worse

move on

Success breeds jealousy. :^)

Lads, it's very simple:
>play jewish games
>win jewish prizes
Now can someone pinpoint me to some yank birdbrain with a lengthy post about muh capitalism and muh free markets?

Indeed they are the more leftist group among every ethnic group

I don't give a fuck about harlot, but every single "man" giving her and likes of her money and attention should be hunted down and executed. They are root reason of modern state of females.

Just imagine what it will be worth in 5 years. IMAGINE THE SMELL

>Why do you hate women? Belle is just out there, doing her thing.
Because Soros pays for feminists like you to pretend to hate white women on Jow Forums. Here they are now:

Attached: soros tranny pedo hell dimension.png (664x599, 596K)

Kek’d.

She has 4.4m on instagram, user. The cost-benefit analysis of such a campaign do not support your claim, but you keep thinking you've "uncovered" her schemes. LMAO. I don't care about this thot beyond a superficial "she has a hole I need" level, just lamoing at all the seething incels here.

Because despite life only expecting of them to birth children, and the patriarchy being a system that actually protected them with disposable men doing all the hard/dangerous work, on top of all that instead of being grateful, they're uppity cunts.
A man is supposed to put a woman in her place, if he doesn't... well, the society you live in happens.

If men didn't pay she'd just look like a dumb slut and everybody would have a laugh at her but since she makes 150k/mo, who is laughing, bitch?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Don't worry user, we shall kill both of them.

For now

Pussy juice ages like wine my friend. Consider it an investment.

oh...

If i could sell my bathwater for $30 a pop i fucking would to

Lol sued.

Attached: 1562920471139.jpg (580x514, 35K)

>muh huwhite womenz
good meme my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe4O5WqC-6E
People that pay her don't deserve money.

>let's see if we can go one step deeper into kikery
god bless america

I've been on Jow Forums since 2005. I've never once got paid to post. I wish.

youtube.com/watch?v=xSaRcKYKy0I

Because bathwater is disgusting. Did you fall for the brap or other smell memes, you fucking cuck?

Optics cuck.

ATTENTION USE yiff.party TO UNLOCK ALL HER PATREON REWARDS FOR FREE.

IT UNLOCKS ALL PATREONS AND THEIR REWARDS FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE. WE SHOULD START ALSO REPORTING FURRY ARTISTS TO THE IRS FOR TAX EVASION. ANCHOR NAMES HERE AND I'LL MAKE A DETAILED REPORT OF SAID USER.

Why did you copy/paste, schiuzo?

holy shit

I want to buy her fart and die of gas

She is deconstructing the modern women. Extremely based. Fuck anyone retarded enough to buy her products.

She’s taking advantage of the mentally ill, just like a drug dealer takes advantage of the addiction afflicted. And yes there are real consequences to such fetishes which result in death and misery

Thanks to the power of welfare all of new zealand has helped pay for her bath water.

I completely agree. Who fucking cares what other people do? This is the fundamental reason I don't understand social conservatism: mind your own business and let people live however they want. Wanna say you're a different gender? fine. Wanna burn a flag? K. Wanna marry a goat? cool. Wanna get an abortion? your call. Wanna marry a different race? Whatever floats your boat. Wanna wear a turban? Whatevs. Wanna walk around in a ghost costume all day? M'kay. Wanna be a broney? Fine. That's freedom. Real freedom. Not this "you're only free to be exactly like me" nonsense.

It's none of my fucking business.

Ignore the assblasted white knights, they probably bought her priceless bath water

Attached: 1548300315075.gif (200x200, 511K)

Consider a world where you don't simply take these "preferences" for granted. Instead, you question them and wonder whether they are the best you could have to have a good life as a human being.

Hating some e-thot doesn't mean I hate women, you retarded whiteknighting cuckold.