Owen Benjamin

I have never been an expert on the guy, but i'm starting to think he is literally a plant for some cuckservative alt-liters. First of all he has recently appeared on Crowder's channel and making fun of palestinians, on PragerU and also other quite estabilishment conservative channels. Then his rethoric changed very quickly to absolutely unhinged garbage which just puts every normie off, undoubtably. He is also very keen on picking needless fights with people. Divide and conquer is a very potent tactic.
He has been in hollywood for a long time before and let's not forget that he is partly chosen. I wouldn't trust the guy, he seems like a madman anyway

Attached: Näyttökuva (2).png (1920x1080, 727K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fM2nAWSCau0
youtu.be/wyzTqkRZJII
youtube.com/watch?v=fKMIXud6dk0
youtu.be/FPDM4t4gDsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nick did a video for prager U as well.

Agreed, the simplest test is to ask yourself does this person seem genuine? Owen since he appeared on the radar a few months ago has never struck me as someone who believes his own words. Further to that, he doesnt have anything interesting or unique to add to anything

Therefore this man is just a general waste of space

>Crowder's channel and making fun of palestinians
The "and" isn't intended

Did he?

Anything PragerU is cancer.

Exactly, I would even argue he is a net negative as he probably puts many people off.

I don't trust Hollywood but I like young Jonathan Brandis

Attached: IMG_3101.jpg (2042x1431, 166K)

he can't name the juden because his aunt or another relative is a kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=fM2nAWSCau0

He's named them countless times tho even himself

Attached: IMG_3110.jpg (738x416, 27K)

hes just a nut
he repeats all of his points 5 times and reads into things that arent there

>Nick did a video for prager U as well.
No
>Did he?
He did used to like them when he was a bluepilled conservative
youtu.be/wyzTqkRZJII

>he can't name the juden

Attached: 1492283275791.jpg (641x530, 25K)

>Crowder
>PragerU
((()))

What's wrong with Crowder? He seems chill, also hot as fuck

There are way more based people on jewtube than him that are not cocaine crazy former alcoholics sheathing with misdirected rage.
I'll Give Owen Benjamin credit for the rats in small hats meme though.
Watch some of the well knows survivalists and product review guys and you'll hear them drop pills on the jews very subtly while still having fun and not being toxic.

Attached: rats with small hats.png (1333x1000, 792K)

>Crowder
Crowder is a flaming bisexual and in real life not a good person at all. He's another one of those people like Ben shitpulip who can't debate anyone with an IQ past a feminist level.

Attached: cats rats dogs.jpg (560x572, 56K)

I mean, yeah, but pop-conservatism is extremely useful for entry-level people like me, I actually enjoy his takes because I'm not that faniliar with the subject yet.

Nick should do a parody video of PragerU. With the same graphical style and animation.

been meaning to do this for a while....

Attached: cats and rats dogs.jpg (557x1000, 118K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fKMIXud6dk0
pretty much all you need to know, a couple other videos of his highly schizo insane behavior on this channel too. his fans have been shilling him almost everday.

Attached: 1550467521576.jpg (1613x904, 234K)

I defended him on one issue and the next day he changed his mind on the issue - now I look like a retard for defending him. Never again. Has no principles.

>tfw sent that Shizo money once

What issue exactly?
Owen supports that jews should have their own homeland. Whats wrong with this? It's perfect to have all the jews confined into the desert. Perfect place to deport them when the time comes. Diaspora jews are causing so much damage subverting every nation.

There is a large segment of jews who hate Israel, because without Israel, the jews can fully embrace their root cosmopolitan lifestyle and subvert any nation.

Wow, good for owen.
He must really be fucking your shit up. So many anti owen threads. When all he is doing is talking to a screen not even asking for money. Just smashing everything it means to be Jewish in to tiny little hat sized pieces.
If you're not seeking truth, you're the enemy. Remember that cuck.

holy shit you're fucking retarded just neck yourself. having their own country enables them to do much more than if they didn't. just look at how when any of these "dispora" jews get caught they immediately take asylum in israel

One of his latest videos was literally an interview with a Jew called Goldstein

Well, m8 you're definitely wrong there, but I stopped watching him after he started saying "woke" stuff. For instance, he literally said that there is no way our planet is spinning. He is "convinced" that our planet is stationary, he believes in the moon hoax. He hasn't said the earth is flat (I haven't watched in a while, so maybe he has now) yet, but it was getting close. He himself is a jew, and I just do not trust him. Here is a video montage of him saying jew.
youtu.be/FPDM4t4gDsk

Get raked leaf.

Because Israel is just their base of operations

Their plan is world conquest

Attached: FB214CFB-2076-412C-971D-297618045846.jpg (539x487, 39K)

kek, fucking saved.

Jews litterly murdered one of the finest european families, the russian Tsar, under the banner of bolshievism. This was back in 1918. Many other european royal families got subverted and destroyed by jews. Jews have done heinous crimes before Israel existed. Whenever jews got kicked out from a nation, they fled to nearby land and started the process one again.

Israel was founded in 1948. Now there is a place where every nation will make sure jews will be deported to. It will be their prison eventually.

Attached: 462px-Russian_Imperial_Family_1913.jpg (462x408, 64K)

Actually saved this one

Summerfags responding to this small dick energy thread. Sage

Jews have done enormous amount of crimes before they even had a centralized plot of land.

Jews became extremely powerful when an empire 2000+ years ago tried to smash them to pieces on their own lands. The surviving jews ended up spreading out all over the world, it became their strength. You must realize that the whole world is better off by containing jews in a place like Israel, in the middle of the desert. Jews will very likely be kicked out of America, but it can take decades or even centurius, but sooner or later they always get kicked out. This time everyone can agree that they get deported to Israel. Why not? It's their land! Instead of arguing which nation will be forced to shelter them.

Good for you summerfag

>Jews will very likely be kicked out of America

Jews are already way too powerful to stand a chance of being kicked out

WW2 was the ship that sailed

owen benjamin is an insufferable cunt. i used to watch him. after constantly burning every bridge for people not naming the jew it just stinks of the same horseshit d&c shills do here.

F

Jews have an autonomic province in Siberia. We should send them there. Palestine is too fiery and jews being there will just spawn more conflicts

Eat a dick faggot.

Attached: C9RrbtbUIAAjSli.jpg (1439x1424, 144K)