Putin will remain in power after 2024 as prime minister

How surprising.

>The U.S based Bloomberg news outlet has reported an unconfirmed leak that the Kremlin plans to change the electoral legislation in Russia by 2021 so that Vladimir Putin after the elections of 2024 can remain in power as prime minister, and could control the State Duma also as the leader of United Russia.
>If true, it is assumed that the powers of Prime Minister Putin will be “expanded to the detriment of presidential”, but this requires the consent of the parliament, in which, under such a scenario, the majority of United Russia must be maintained after the elections two years later. However, sources of the publication point out that difficulties may arise as the ratings of the party and its members fall.
>In order to maintain control, they plan to change the legislation – the share of deputies on party lists will be reduced from 50% to 25% (112 people), the remaining 75% will be elected by district – as nominally independent. As a result, Putin will be able to gain control of the State Duma several years before the expiration of his presidential powers.
>Two sources close to the Kremlin and a high-ranking member of United Russia confirmed to Bloomberg that potentially such a scenario would allow Mr Putin to remain in power after 2024.

fort-russ.com/amp/2019/07/will-putin-stay-in-power-after-2024-bloomberg-cites-leaks-which-say-yes/?__twitter_impression=true

Attached: D_YED-FXYAIvUR6.jpg (712x437, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pravmir.com/west-should-learn-from-russia-to-accept-muslim-refugees-patriarch-kirill/
youtube.com/watch?v=iqblGp_W0Vo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. Putin can stand guard before all the kike infiltrators who should be killed in time.

>Putin will remain in power after 2024
irrelevant.
russia never fucking matters.

Lol. Nice flag Juden. You know as well as anyone else that Russia is the largest false flag nation on the planet. Anyone in Russia who has power is a kike.

Attached: 2000.jpg (2000x1333, 295K)

Nice try moshi

Yeah, the oligarchs are all Jews and many in politics are either enemy Jews or ethnic-Russian-Zionist traitors - if they and their families could all be executed I would support it, but there aren't many to replace them at the moment. Putin can keep them all in line as PM or even with an extended Presidential run.

I think you might be the Juden. Your next door neighbors in the Czech Republic have Prague, which is the Jewish capital of occultism. Maybe you're another kike rat just hanging out for your next ritual.

at least we've banned GMO though

If thed make an immortality pill id vote him president for life
Otherwise he should concentrate more on the next dude or we will get a typical ivan vi/peter i situation where after a strong ruler comes the void of power and state just stagnates for decades until new good ruler is found

The latter might be your only option, Russia. At the very least you'll have a high chance of survival during stagnation.

Time of Troubles won't happen again, it is 100% certain that he has couple of perspective mid level technocrats and siloviki in their 40's who is he keeping an eye on as his heirs.

Of course!
The KGB junta is not leaving LOL

Attached: 1531909896696.png (671x253, 21K)

There really isn't anyone better desu

Maybe zhirinovsky but simply for memes

Attached: 3cc4e07aba274f169546d1ceca35d47f.jpg (1360x765, 141K)

He needs to make sure his successor aint shit like Yeltsin

Would Russians on Jow Forums support Putin ruling Russia for rest of his life?

Hahahahahahahh

USA and its victory in the Cold War will be remembered

Attached: 313-3136080_pepe-wojack-suit-tux-pepe-and-wojak-laughing.png (544x479, 160K)

good. russia needs him. putin for lifetime like Xi Jinping!

The question is as opposed to who?
There are only extremes on opposite ends here in the political sector

Literal globo homo's that want Russia to be EU and be a subservient power or Uniroic warmongers that will start war in the hopes of getting territory back

Putin is pretty good at keeping things in a relative calm and doesn't fall for Bait like a lot of other politicians might

Navalny. He wants to close the borders, deport migrants, legalise handguns, open up commie archives (goodbye holohoax), kick out Northen Caucasus, demolish 282 and supports creation of ethnic Russian republics within the federation

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

GO EAT CAKE YOU FUCKING WESTERN FAGGOT
LITERAL AMERICAN GLOBO HOMO SHILL

Attached: 44C03787-BF0A-4F92-9FFC-A76C96F8A1EF_cx0_cy14_cw0_w1200_s.png (1200x1175, 3.05M)

very good news!!!

funny things will happen after his death when Power vacuum will reap Russia apart :):)

by that time he would sell 1/3 siberia to China already which is good. + Russians will shrink rapidly ( - 230 000 natural change each year and increasing, while non russians reproduce)

holy shit who's the qt

Our version of onions roasties

Bait

would bang

>creation of ethnic Russian republics within the federation
Do russians really need this?

>demolish 282
What is 282?

Putin runs Russia as a hobby at this point.

Basically "muh hate speech" which is literally fining people who post anti-christian shit on VK

Communists use it as a tool to push themselves as the free speech party despite the fact they're also the ones that most heavily want censorship

The Ironic part is that Putin addressed these issues last year and made legislature to allow more freedom of expression within limits and not create such harsh penalties yet retarded niggers like that user still use it as their main point of contention because they literally have nothing else that they can offer to Russia

It's like uh the anarchist rule book
>Accuse others of doing what you're doing

Cool stories, bro.

So tell us how the fuck did they brainwash you like this, or are you getting paid by the KGB junta?

Attached: 1562345758699.png (1675x322, 310K)

>Basically "muh hate speech" which is literally fining people who post anti-christian shit on VK
Good. It must remain.

Putin decorated openly gay artists you dumb shill. Navalny has literally the same views about banning gay propoganda in under 18 facilities
I'm sure getting rid of the Northern Caucasus, Tuva and other subhuman shitholes that don't even make up 5% of the Russian territory will "reap Russia apart"

Meanwhile 40% of Tbilisi is made of subhuman armenians, kurds, azeris and chechnes
>Do russians really need this?
Do European need to have their own ethnic homes? What a question. Russians need it the same way you needed to cleanse Croatia from gypsies, Serbs and Italians to make it a home for Croats by Croats
>What is 282
An article of the Criminal Code that is used to place Russians in prison for speaking up against immigration, race-mixing and islamic/jewish shit

Attached: 1474221719642.png (1624x1592, 2.18M)

You should really see what the orthodox church in Russia does

pravmir.com/west-should-learn-from-russia-to-accept-muslim-refugees-patriarch-kirill/
“Unlike the West, which is already nervous about the arrival of refugees, Moscow alone has taken in more Muslims than the whole of Europe has done by now. And nobody in the world is aware of it. And there is no hysteria, no police, no gas, no physical clashes,” the patriarch said at a meeting with Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas at his residence in Peredelkino, Moscow Region, on Thursday.

Russia has many Muslim migrants from the former Soviet republics, and “for them it is the only source of a good living,” the church leader said.

>Archpriest of the Russian Orthodox Church advised single women to look for husbands in Africa and China - Russia 24
youtube.com/watch?v=iqblGp_W0Vo

See
You can literally see what I described in my post above
user here says Putin is the pro-gay party while Navalny is based against homosex

Whilst the reality is pic related

It's literal anarchist textbook tactics

Attached: navalny shill.png (1193x70, 7K)

KEK, we are all done for. what a time, we were enemies but now we all share the same fate ivan. Destroyed for being too smart and creating too good living conditions by savages who never made a road. Let's laugh at least at the irony of this clown world.

Faggots should be able to have their "partnership" as long as interracial and interethnic marriages are legal.

That's not what Navalny said though about faggot - he said that prevention of homos to schools will be achieved via new educational standards instead of a separate law.

Putin = open borders, hate speech laws and NO GUNS

Navalny = the opposite
Not suprising that the anti-White forces target the most powerful White European nations on earth like Russia, France, Germany, USA and Britain the MOST

Yet our borders are closed
I'm talking freely and there's a rifle in my back.

Again, I would understand if this was the first time you did this retarded speech but your literal copy paste talking points are obvious to anyone who's been on Jow Forums for longer than a month

Go back to 2ch and shill there

nice COPE you have over there

Attached: 1560940008821.png (960x640, 1.12M)

Is that his daughter? The only good thing he produced in his life if so

>Yet our borders are closed
LOL wat?

>I'm talking freely and there's a rifle in my back
You suck the dick of the regime.
Try saying something with your name Sometimes I feel like Russia's problem is a low IQ problem of the population, just like in Africa.

Attached: 1556980338940.jpg (800x450, 91K)

The antifa disinfo shills do the same with Trump, calling him a Jew at every turn while shilling obscure garbage commies like Yang

Oh no
4% of the population
Guess Russia is majority Churka Muslims I guess

I can already feel my skin turning brown and a need to pray to Allah

Attached: what the fuck.png (1373x521, 61K)

>European part
>census
>Tatars
Are you even trying?

You just lied about the open borders and now you post total bullshit.

Sometimes I feel like Russia's problem is a low IQ problem of the population, just like in Africa.

Low IQ subhumans can't organize a good country.

Attached: Putin.jpg (768x768, 140K)