Merkel goes full Antifa "Wir Schaffen Das" Redux

>75th anniversary of the failed Hitler assassination, July 20
>dramatized in "Valkyrie" movie with Tom Cruise

Yesterday Merkel invoked the would-be assassins as Heroes and role-models for German youth in her weekly radio address:

>"Because the assassins have shown that they follow their conscience, and thus they have shaped a part of the history of Germany, which was otherwise determined"
>Thank you assassins: "Because our Basic Law might not have been able to continue without such deeds. We can build on the courage of these people today and be glad that this part of our history exists."
>Chancellor pointed out that the number of right-wing extremists in Germany is increasing (but omitted to mention that islamist and left-wing extremist numbers are increasing also)
>murder of her CDU colleague Kassel regional president Walter Lübcke (CDU) "is a clear sign for all!"
>Everyone in Germany is invited to "work to ensure that democracy is strong, that civil society is strong and that 'right-wing extremists' have no chance"

Merkel adopts the mantel of representing "Democracy". She signals that its open season on the enemies of Democracy ie. 'right-wing extremists', (her political opponents), and that political violence against her political opponents is permissible, even Heroic.

German Antifa already regularly attacks AfD politicians, attacks their homes, attacks their public meetings, attacks their supporters, pursues 'de-platforming'. Is this Democracy or the very violence Merkel wants?
She will of course disown violence when it happens, but the fact is she is eulogizing political violence in her speech yesterday means she welcomes it and she wants Antifa to act as the CDU's paramilitary wing.

Attached: merkel stauffenberg.jpg (1024x1001, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

germanvictims.com/2016/01/the-undertaker-alan-greenspan-vs-herschel-grynszpan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’m too lazy to read all of that

May not be the wisest course for a head of state to endorse assassination as legitimate regime change.

Well, you know what time it is!

Attached: C37B1E1E-A1C8-4FE4-BDCC-7857E613EA39.jpg (438x490, 46K)

The German people will most certainly follow their conscience. The violence has only begun, and the fate of her colleague is telling of what spirit today calls the German people into action.
It is the same that moved millions to Hitler's rallies and forces. Traitors glorify traitors, good men do away with them.

>assassins have shown that they follow their conscience
>right-wing extremists in Germany is increasing
Is she even aware of the implications of her speech?

Hero worship of Stauffenberg is not uncommon, its a trope of German politics, whats fresh is its invocation at a time when politicians are actually being murdered and terrorised.
Its highly irresponsible of Merkel to fan those flames by excusing political violence. She literally wants a civil war to deflect from her own weakness and weakness of her party so she can present herself (again) as a force for stability, thats how crazy she is now.

Right wing people are insane and need to be exterminated I agree with her.

Kek shes basically asking for some Hitler youth to rattle her coconut. Digits for her assasination pl0x

Except you wouldnt know how to turn off the safety faggot

Attached: 1562876632916.png (641x945, 1.06M)

Right wing people like you should stfu until now we the far left have always defeated you.

Based . Super based .

Attached: the-death-of-mussolini-and-clara-petacci-4.jpg (1014x1600, 186K)

test

tl:dr She's advocating for her own assassination, its for the good of the country.

Attached: 1558028000479.jpg (720x741, 136K)

Germany should have street battles like the old days

Claus Stauffenberg was a hardcore German nationalism that supported reunification of the German lands and removal of the jew rats from the Reich

He simply disagreed with Hitler's maniacal retardation and he was right

I'm sure the ones who popped her former party compatriot "followed their conscience" as well.

The only good thing to come out of this country is the autobahn and German cars.

don't forget white castles and bethoven

In past civilizations it wasn't uncommon for folks to blind and cut off the nose of an incompetent tyrant. Merkel and her clan deserve faaar worse.

Yeah she wants the left to remove her political enemies on the right because Neos are starting to take the fight to the politicians.

Being german is the worst
Was there any time during the last 110 years when being german didnt suck? Mid 90s?

July 20th plotters were just different Nazis though, who were just afraid that Hitler will lose the war.

>germanvictims.com/2016/01/the-undertaker-alan-greenspan-vs-herschel-grynszpan/
next she'll be glorifying Herschel Grynszpan

Attached: herschel-grynszpan.jpg (1243x768, 764K)

This

Stauffenberg was more "right-wing" than any current political party.

American cars are better

Merkel does not identify with Stuaffenbergs politics but she does admire and celebrate his use of violence to liquidate opponents.
Her speech is accelerating, she is calling for open season, left-wing death squads and the target is literally anyone who opposes "Democracy" and she presents herself as personification of "Democracy".

Attached: 1521228517156.jpg (960x960, 127K)

Well, this is what happens when you stop engaging in dialogue. You lose self-awareness.

Merkel is shit. We already knew that.

Krauts must die at the hands of other Krauts.
Gotta love this timeline.

>violent threats against politicians are rampant and it's bad
>assassins good
can't wait to Stauffenberg her disgusting visage

Attached: dcpw8oy-663f9bce-ac76-4fe7-a8fb-581194193eb8.png (688x636, 158K)

they're not
>years of rapings and murders of Germans by niggers
>"einzelfälle! that happens because you are German!"
>a single murder of a obscure politician
>"holy shit why are you attacking us we're THE FUCKING STATE!"

Attached: 21q315423523.jpg (168x300, 9K)

LMAO at her endorsing the Valkyrie assassins as heroes. They wanted to kill Hitler for the sole reason that at that point he was actually too sick and on drugs to successfully lead Germany through the war and to victory and was micromanaging too much shit too poorly.
Stauffenberg wanted to build a reformed Reich more based on strasserism, that would immediately enter peace talks with the allies to prevent a second treaty of Versailles, keep all the territory and ideally annex some of the stuff we had conquered at that point and be able to continue the Holocaust in more secrecy while becoming the dominant economy of the world.
He IS a hero for sure, but I'm not sure if it's quite the hero Merkel wants...

Attached: just follow your conscience says mutti.jpg (640x427, 71K)

>far left have always defeated you
You want another bullet ceasca?

>Stauffenberg in 1939
>"The population [of Poland] is an unbelievable mob, very many Jews and a great deal of mixed race, a people who only feel well under the whip.
>Thousands of prisoners will do our agriculture quite well.In Germany, they are certainly good to use, hard-working, willing and frugal. "

You can cry as much as you like but us communist rule the current system too, now shut up before I send you to another work camp.

based and black-white-red pilled

Attached: 56489798451488.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

She just advocated for killing people in power if your conscience is cool with it. I hope she's got enough protection.

>has a weekly radio address to her subjects
>datguilttrain.webm
How are most Germans unaware that this is 1984 redux?

she's always encircled by them

Attached: 23423512.jpg (610x342, 100K)

You can't remove nazi ideology from german people. All these anti-nazi rants are just a joke to the germans. Tell me I'm wrong..

its a schizophrenia gnawing German politics for a while
>the public will is dangerous, safely ignore polling on issues, we, the establishment, can not rely on 'the people'. look at Hitler, look at Brexit, 'the public will' harms our interests
>"Democracy" is sacred and must be protected from 'the people' even if oppression and violent bed fellows like Antifa need to be used
simultaneously
>no matter how many shit decisions a "Democrat" makes the public must abide by will of' the people' to elect them

opinion of 'the people' of Germany on issues is only useful when is aligns with what the establishment want. the establishment have no interest in public safety, the concept of Germany, of sovereignty etc. things which 'the people' do actually give a shit about.

>weekly address
I have never met anyone who even knows about them
the last one and a half decade she basically was non present for Germans, with the exception to let niggers in and play EU dictator
the AFD even had to FORCE her through new legislation to answer to the members of the parliament every so often

Attached: MERKEL5454whv040113TOENfadenBP.jpg (467x298, 29K)

All I could think was, "is she a retard?"

I guess the answer is yes. She's tacitly endorsing extremism on all sides. Does she think only the left wing hears her saying, "assassinating politicians is good"?

>head of state(and the EU if we are honest) endorses political assassinations and praises democracy at the same time
>Staufenberg was a hero???? (For the 3d positionists sure but here?But i doubt she even knows anything besides the names of the conspirators, if that at all)

Jesus fucking christ we are being ruled over by illiterate uneducated retards.

German cars are garbage though

Attached: 88.jpg (953x594, 198K)

Everything will come full circle eventually. Politicians are delusional if they think they can move past decennia of inherited will and pride of a country and its people.
It will end up the same as it always has, bloodshed.

You are objectively wrong.At the very least,if the engine is not german it doesnt deserve to be called a car.

Attached: 1562148664309.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Their cars are designed to break down and be expensive to repair. For this reason alone they are garbage.

Do you buy a clock you have to repair every year? Especially a 'german' clock that requires forking over 20% of the value each time you repair it? Fuck no, that's dumb as shit. So why do you accept it with your car?

But the motivation wasn't "Hitler wrong, natsoc bad, democracy now", it was "natsoc good, hitler making bad descisions, we need to replace him". Unless I'm thinking of a different plot.

>It's okay to assassinate those you disagree with

>it's ok to assassinate people I disagree with but not people I agree with
Doesn't sound like the rule of law to me.

According to comrade merkel, they were just "following their conscience"

Little mistake there Angelschomo Merkelovitch - if Stauffenberg would be alive today - you would already be forgotten history.

>ensure that democracy is strong
>glorify an extra-legal assassination attempt

>He IS a hero for sure, but I'm not sure if it's quite the hero Merkel wants...

Like all communists and leftists, she tries to rewrite history. It's all so tiresome.

right, unfit to command. Merkels brain tremor issues, indecision, inaction, brexit flub and generally shit decisions over the years means she is a candidate to be similarly deposed IF you believe in political violence to remove unfit leaders like Merkel does.

She has fucked you Germans over, I do hope you all see this.

Can not believe they let in so many of those dirty immigrants.

Jude

So according to her, right-wingers worried about the future of Germany should follow their conscience and take decisive action.

so, basically she is asking the people to put her out of her misery?

oy gevalt but we're the STATE
can't do that?

I agree, your country should take in all the immigrants, same religion and everything. Based saudi arabia taking the lead in immigration issues, thanks!

Attached: 1562225308719.jpg (1071x561, 69K)

I hope this backfires on this smug commie cunt and the people who assassinate her get a movie.

I've never understood the far left's fascination with this picture. It is posted like a defiant warning of what happens when you dare to dream big, bit all who do dream big are willing to gamble big, and with the biggest stakes of them all, their very lives, so being willing to risk it all the picture deters nothing except the weak and timid, and perhaps that is why the poster, having a weak a timid nature but wishing to rebel against it, thinks that the picture is effecrive deterrence, because to them it is. It is sad really, like a little dog on a leash that barks in terror at a passing automobile yet with the ability to post a picture of a car wreck to say, "see, that will be you someday!" Yet the driver of the next car doesn't constantly live in fear like the small dog, how could he? Nothing is as pathetic as a small creature who is limited, who cannot dream big and even for his small dream, is to afraid to work to realize that dream.

Attached: tumblr_nktoimMZnm1u52pdxo1_500.gif (450x338, 1.81M)

Tell me of some good canadian car manufacturers please.

Merkel is sick, weak, feeble and making repeatedly bad decisions for years, so yes, a perfect illustration of Democracy in Germany.

>Democracy in Germany
the biggest meme since 1918

Attached: Heiliges_Römisches_Reich_-_Reichssturmfahne_vor_1433.svg.png (300x200, 38K)

History is not what happened, it's what people believe happened.
The "Stauffenberg was a based fighter for freedom and democracy" is quite old, I'd say at least 3 out of 4 germans believe it

>Yesterday Merkel invoked the would-be assassins as Heroes and role-models

so she agrees with Tarrant, is what she is saying?

Yes, shes basically saying that the only difference between "terrorist" and "freedom fighter" is time, and that if you wait long enough and you too can be a Hero for offing her political opponents because you too will be celebrate in the future.
Seriously she has lost the plot, nobody should be endorsing political violence.

>not committing murder-suicide against yourself and your bloodline is insane
(((you)))

Attached: WB5Dfaw_d.jpg (200x190, 7K)

ITT austrian kikes behind VPN who want germany to get wiped off the map

Attached: 1561640852284.png (953x1760, 103K)

germany isnt that bad, the refugee problem is basically handled already

So why doesn't a young German hero assassinate her then?

Mussolini's Italy had the best human rights record of the war, frankly.

So in other words Stephan Ernst is a German hero.

Attached: German hero Stephan Ernst.jpg (993x559, 109K)