So,We Agree Aliens/EBE's/OTHER ENTITYS exist, Right?

Endless eyewitness testimony's, radar data, physical evidence, super advanced technology and biology exists. It's either human military from the future or the present, or the past even.

That's what Occam's razor says. If it's not that, then its EBE's, Extra Biological Intelligence's, Aliens, Extraterrestrials. The current rumor mill is that the human Genome (DNA) is common among this galaxy. Many of our space brothers have the same DNA as us.

Other theorys devolve into alternate realitys, simulation/hologram theory and other things. All are possibility.

It is a scientist's duty to accept all as possible theory's, and still goto church randomly, and try to think bigger than oneself.

Attached: unknown_unknowns.jpg (854x470, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E-M7-VNynAs
youtu.be/iEK3YC_BKTI
youtu.be/4uie6Wxq-JE
archive.fo/lOrN6
femto.pw/mx8w.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
amazon.com/Hope-Restored-Autobiography-Hellyer-Universe/dp/1634241843
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If this topic isn't politics, I don't know what is.

Official Confirmed Alien contact would change our planet forever.

Attached: 342f234324324324.jpg (500x668, 192K)

Attached: e0268a311c0082c16a78127246ad4bb8--aliens-and-ufos-ancient-aliens.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Attached: 6c645fdd-15f7-4e73-8f13-27d8ec52535e.png (300x293, 77K)

Attached: alien_picture_1.jpg (324x251, 15K)

man made flying objects, not aliens. take this to

I'm relieved they don't have big noses

I don't know, maybe it's all a sci-op, but aren't EBE's/Aliens/ET more scientifically certain than Jesus Christ, or Allah, or Buddah, I mean it's all like connected right?

It seems like we're being setup for something. You can call it blue beans, you can call it fake news, you can call it CIA shilling, but I personally find it reassuring to pray to EBE's that actually could possibly exist. I mean afterall, why is there something rather than nothing?

You have your great filter arguments, but I ask you, wouldn't an intelligence of sufficient magnitude actually care about use deeply and more often than not co-exist with other life forms?

Attached: us-colonel-speaks-about-roswell-ufo-crash-circuit-chips-fiber-optics-and-lasers-are-alien-technology (950x450, 91K)

Talking about Actual Man Made advanced technology is certainly politics, it's definitely not X, it might be /sci/ but its definitely also potentially politics, the Area51 raid for instance, thats quite politics

Attached: 23fd12321.jpg (326x256, 9K)

they're future descendants from an alternative reality where (((they))) won.
their owners sure do

>Talking about Actual Man Made advanced technology is certainly politics
it is you but your thread isnt about that its about aliens and extra biological bullshit
>Area51 raid

Nope. We're alone in the universe.

Terrifying, isn't it?

there isnt a universe you idiot, the sky above you is a projection, just like a baby has a cat's cradle above their crib. this is a prison dimension for evil, of which the human race is supposed to be some kind of virus that wipes it all out.

Aliens are demons, lurk more newfaggot glownigger.

Attached: lamlarge.jpg (726x1196, 125K)

Do they exist, yes. Is what you saw from the military alien, no. Only some retarded ayys would.come near this hell hole of a planet. Think about this, if a country sees some random ship that doesn't belong to us they're gonna try and shoot the thing out of the sky.
Oh but magic space discs are different, right? No
If that were the case every country would have disc shaped ships and fly them over countries they're trying to spy on.
What military footage you saw was either our military testing shit out, or it was a LARP. Don't be a dummy Lamar

Attached: hqdefault-2.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Attached: KGB-alien.jpg (1305x527, 47K)

EBES ARE REAL

Attached: 54d3fba56bb3f7f33a822900-750-321.jpg (750x321, 54K)

Attached: Vh7jEVHD2ko.jpg (465x262, 24K)

The first Aliens we meet will pry be the niggers of that alien species who were exiled so we should just kill them

Attached: 19-aliens-9.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (1420x941, 248K)

Attached: ALIEN interview AREA51 .jpg (800x487, 82K)

Attached: Artist-s-impression-What-Phil-Schneider-came-face-to-face-with-under-new-Mexico-1062753.jpg (590x350, 50K)

Did you ever read Neuromancer by William Gibson? It has a real weird ending where this renegade AI says it's leaving Earth because it connected to someone else's internet in the Alpha Centari system. That's a goddamn nightmare scenario, Skynet joining up with the fucks from Independence Day.

So it seems.

Attached: merchantalien.jpg (528x684, 67K)

Maybe.

So all people who launch satellite are in on the conspiracy?

Attached: original-13364-1505235272-4.png (800x419, 225K)

Attached: 1561571452291.png (1596x985, 1.28M)

I assume the goalpost nownis moved to "of course GPS is real
, of course Moon is real, of course solar system is real" you maybe right, universe teeming with life and we in intergalactic zoo

Attached: 9956534_1.jpg (204x193, 7K)

This, also what intelligent creature would go near earth? 8 billion aggressive monkies with guns?

Did you ever see that 90s TV series Alien Nation where a ship full of alien slaves crashes in LA and we integrate them into society and they become like cops and doctors and shit? Then they made some movies and in one of them their Overseers come back for them so Earth goes to war with these aliens to protect our new citizens. Great series. The alien chicks were even hot, and all white lol!

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 11K)

Attached: google-earth-ufo-underground-base-685949.jpg (620x413, 44K)

He OP its just mass hysteria fed by the government, media and people with schizo tendencies.

>So,We Agree Aliens/EBE's/OTHER ENTITYS exist, Right?
Nope

Hypersonic

Attached: mach.gif (709x534, 14K)

Physics breaking technology or advanced holograms exist if its not aliens

To many eye witnesses and radar data for all made up

Manmade tech & government experiments gone wrong done on humans

youtu.be/E-M7-VNynAs

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>Watch movie about ayys
>They are almost always the baddies
>Dozens are made every year
>Even Avengers have battle with Ayys
If the media is preparing us for disclosure, what did they mean by this

youtu.be/iEK3YC_BKTI

Attached: 587e73b61700005d04fdf1df.jpg (1910x999, 52K)

No. Thats just a false reality the media created by making scifi movies and books. There is no advanced technology just stories you choose to belief

youtu.be/4uie6Wxq-JE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

It's all in your head.

You sir are ignoring and millions of eye witness testimonies radar evidence physical evidence and classified and unclassified documents from the various governments your opinion is discarded thank you very much

Attached: CandaScarbourgh12Aug15.png (500x285, 93K)

You sir are what some people might call a shill and I use that term very sparingly because I hate when people use it against someone with opinion that they don't agree with I will refer you to the post roughly above mine these things exist they defy physics they defy publicly acknowledged physics there exists physics in this reality that the public doesn't know about that's not a lie that's not made up that's not in my head and you can't hide the truth forever

Attached: image-26.jpg (500x300, 15K)

I am a truth seeker and there exists technologies on this Earth that are right now classified but in the future will be unclassified if we can all stop hating each other for 1 second then maybe we can come together and use this technology to better the Earth and ourselves

Attached: Triangle-UFOs-890903.jpg (590x350, 25K)

no aliens are a psyop by demons to make us think that we are just randomly created beings out of randomness

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-052359_ImageSearch.jpg (1080x1738, 603K)

What is a demon?

If there are demons then there must be angels right? If there are angels than there must be a heaven? Which God is the true God is that the Christian God? Is that the Catholic God? Is that Allah?

You seem to know so much more than me based on your indoctrination not based on the scientific method at all that got us oh I don't know penicillin, rockets to the moon, the Internet that thing that you're typing on right now, cars airplanes automobiles condoms refrigerators O you know all those things that all you shills coming out of the wood work trying to tell me to disregard actual scientific progress you guys are fucken pathetic you taccept change and i get that

Well it's a good thing that the US military have Ludacrisonic Jets

>Endless eyewitness testimony's, radar data, physical evidence
We don't have hard evidence, those videos and radar could be faked or it could be secret military crafts nothing to do with aliens
People rarely look to the sky due to light pollution and with the amount of things flying in the sky people will make false alarms

archive.fo/lOrN6 Archive link incase the thread gets wiped

Again, Advanced Physics breaking tech is real, anyone who disagrees is a shill

Attached: 1563102097007.jpg (960x878, 255K)

Alright. Lets see. American and Soviet secret projects, other natural and technological phenomenon, people hallucinating, making shit up and mass hysteria.

No its not. Sadly there is a limit to technology and we most likely reached it last century. There is a lot of hypothetical technology still possible, but thats just technology we have now developed further. We will see great wheeled space stations and a mission to alpha centauri, but no ftl travel or terraforming.

Killing myself tonight Jow Forums, ive finally had enough
>gf hates me
>family hates me
>dad molested me when i was 5
>get gang stalked and people constantly look through my window
>brother recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
unironically not dealing with this shit anymore.
since you guys have given me a home, and kept me entertained, ill return the favor.

Stream link & quick rundown:

femto.pw/mx8w.txt

Thank you for always being my favorite board btw. hoa

>Advanced Physics breaking tech is real, anyone who disagrees is a shill
Prove it...also it wouldn't be physics breaking it would be a new aspect or unknown area of it
Again doesn't have to be aliens

Illuminati confirmed!

The common theory is the absolute correct one. The life that came to earth travels on solar winds. Earth was just a barren rock at one point. Life came to it. Humanity is just advanced simians that evolved from 4 legged rats. The rats came from land based reptiles. There are black people and white people on other earths right now. White simian snow monkey race has already colonized the galaxy.

Google Leucism. Its earths biggest keep secret. After wards look up pictures of leucistic humans. Even google "I have leucism". Become baffled by the misinformation and misdirection and straight up surprising lack of evidence that the elite keep out of public eye.

Whites might be terran born, but the cells of life that came here millions of years ago come from else where. IF you eat the space faring magic mushroom, you will know that my words are true. We are being denied are true reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

Attached: Mushroom stoned ape.jpg (570x567, 129K)

Any race with the technology to reach us could easily destroy us. We would have been colonized by now, so no, they have not visited us.

>leafs launch a giant red rocket balloon for national pet sex appreciation day
>it's ayys
Every
Fucking
Year.

Its physics breaking because he is literally talking about magic. Think about it

ALIENS ARE US

FROM

THE

FUTURE

Still better than 5 Jow Forums humor threads

thats just not true at all, we are still in our exponential stage. Weve only just begun to ramp up. Things are only getting smaller, more micro. Whatever the public eye has, the govt is long ahead. We are the slave class so we dont get to see or know about all the cool gadgets.

Explain meteors. Explain the giant red spot on jupiter and the rings of saturn being able to be seen with a commercial store bought telescope.

You confirm what I said, things are getting smaller, but really no new technology is being created, things just become smaller, more, cheaper, etc

No doubt this will lead to some kind of space age where it is cheap and easy enough to mine asteroids, but thats mostly it.

I too once believed earth was just a farm and we were just cattle, but the truth is. faggy child cannibals shadow elite occultists are just as bad as reptilians.

Attached: teeth smile.gif (320x212, 784K)

>It's either human military

/thread.

Don't you think Kyle probably in his chorizo state of mind just drew the Ubaid statue?

If someone has money to spare, please buy this book and scan or break the drm then upload it somewhere.
In a reddit AMA the author claimed to have put pictures in the book:

>Q: Why haven't these species publicly announced their existence? Is it a galactic rule to avoid broad contact with an alien species until they reach a certain point of technological advancement on their own in order to preserve their own culture? Are we being "quarantined" because we are too violent? Are the human governments withholding their existence on their own for their own motives? If so what would those motives be?
>A: Some have. Valiants Thor, the Benevolent Venusian with an IQ of 1200 lived in the pentagon for three or four years, offered us Earthlings a richer, healthier life in exchange for giving up our nuclear weapons. His offer was not accepted. (More on Thor, including his picture, in my latest book Hope Restored.)

amazon.com/Hope-Restored-Autobiography-Hellyer-Universe/dp/1634241843

I mean it wont be Cyber Punk 2077 More like Gullible goyim chimp 2666. People are only going to get more wrapped up in tech. Socially isolated and socially engineered. They will sell us chimp consumers everything. Dna splicing. Nanobots. longevity. Cyber hell transhumanism. Naively, we will buy it all. Anything to keep the reaper at bay.

Demons are aliens and aliens are demons. It's just semantics.

idiot.

>Ayyys are real because: Albinos.
NOPE...

Attached: 1550763950895.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Neh, nothing in media really describes how the future will be, most likely it will look like the 19th but with modern technology. Society slowly becoming more conservative and religious.

Attached: 24EAB8CA00000578-2920426-image-a-9_1421868490586.jpg (634x436, 37K)

Starfish

Attached: ufo3000-1.jpg (598x388, 41K)

Its not albinism, its leucism. The fact you dont even know the word and the vast majority of the world doesnt either proves it is the real elephant in the room. A common mutation that effects all animals.

rare*

Attached: 1562800375919.jpg (720x684, 84K)

>you dont even know the word
OK, user. I had, truthfully, never heard the word "leucism" before.
I Googled the term, at your request, and saw a few cases of albinism mixed in with some (mostly) white animals.
But it still doesn't prove the existence of Ayyys.
You are the white elephant's arsehole ITT here for saying leucism proves the existence of Ayyys. Knowing one minor veterinary science term doesn't make you Carl Sagan, or Buzz Lightyear, y'know.

They are real, they are here and they've always been here.

they're here and probably had something to do with our creation. it's way more believable than some god in the sky that made us in his image. what a human notion, so cocky that we assume we were created in god's image. fucking christian fags are retarded. christ was a based philosopher and leader but christians are fucking retarded.

Jews exist. That is all.

Attached: b33f1e750c3a4381249ff5adc88306f62e18d143dba8a6dc76e1843ea326b643.jpg (568x606, 44K)

of course it'll happen after the war between gog and magog

You just have to look at the facts. Earth was once a inhospitable rock. Fire and boiling water. Once things quiet down I find it unlikely that carbon just formed life from soap bubbles, such as polyps. I think its more likely micro organisms came to earth whether by meteors or solar winds. And if thats so, it very likely that life travels the universe looking for suitable planets, and like a seed, that life will follow a set genetic path. invertebra, vertebra, cold blooded warm blooded.

Leucism exists All over the animal kingdom. If said life came from outerspace, its only reasonably to assume their are other leucistic beings out there. Assuming space is infinite and expanding the possibilities are endless.

I agree that OP is a niggerfaggot fedgov fedora that wants people to laugh at "muh sky fairy" but believe in grey niggers from outer space.

Attached: 1541441059633.png (1160x1100, 735K)

cringe and brainwashed pilled

>I think its more likely
I think it is more likely that you're just using some smart-arse term like "leucism" to sound clever. Your theory about how life got started is crap.
>If said life came from outerspace, its only reasonably to assume their are other leucistic beings out there.
So, by your own logic, there are kitties on earth, and pretty girls too - so there must be a Catgirl planet out there, ready and eager to drain my sacs.
I don't think so, though...

Attached: Nyan.jpg (736x1089, 98K)

>cringe and brainwashed pilled

brainwashed = every christian believing thousand year old lies. fucking morons, there is no proof god exists, you're simply taking people's word for it. there's more evidence of ayyys than god.

Thats not what I said at all. Im saying they would replicate our world. But you know what, I think youre a lonely incel who got triggered by my vid cuz it reminded you of your snow nigger ancestors who migrated from africa.

>lol he doesnt know

we are being colonized already through the integration with technology and genetic interference by them,

when we are ready they will just hook us up to their networks and they got us too

he looks embarassed.

>the earth is a ball and in the middle there's a magical lava room that flippity flops you upside down
>i know this because the people who rape, torture and murder children told me so

Attached: 1544783401091.gif (615x548, 18K)

all their ships are shaped like giant dildos so it makes sense

>I think youre a lonely incel who got triggered by my vid
I never watched your dumb vid and I've only read about 3 or 4 of your gay posts, Sambo
> it reminded you of your snow nigger ancestors who migrated from africa.
You just outed yourself as a full-blown negroid, user, which brings us to your first point:
>Im saying they would replicate our world.
So white-skinned creatures have the power to remake planetary systems? OK - I'm beginning to see the superstitious fascination you hold us whites in - a fascination that persists to this very day - and here I cite your fellow Africans who will murder an albino for body parts "to make de magic spell".
But let us return to this new earth that will be remade by whites - WILL YOU GET BE THE KANGS IN THAT NEW WORLD?
I doubt it...

Attached: Courage Tobacco.jpg (591x585, 90K)

>the earth is a ball and in the middle there's a magical lava room that flippity flops you upside down

fucking flat earther retards are the worst, you'd believe a turnip created the universe before any real science. low iq individual.

Attached: 1478555445678.jpg (1080x1080, 174K)

Im not black at all but I know youre just an incel stormfag so debating with you all is pointless because youre as dumb as bricks lonely beta unloved nerd. Nice shithole shack of a home you live in buddy. Mr. Neet Poorfag living with mommy. Dont let it become your tomb you goalless, careeless, wandering socially ostracized reject.

Quality argument smooth brained atheist.

OK Sambo.
Wriggle away from this debate like a housebreaker, crying like someone's stole your wattymelon...
You know fuck about science, even less about aliens - and fuck all about me.

Attached: Chuckle Brothers.jpg (474x291, 26K)

more to the point you can see he traced out pepe on the previous page above that one- look closely at the imprinted lines in the paper.