Why haven't mutts joined the civilised world and adopted the metric system?

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

It's long past time to stop being a retard-units cuck.

Attached: xpwt4vj1p8a31.jpg (629 KB, 2255x2255)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/TECH/space/9909/30/mars.metric.02/
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ3H20IhFPI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thumb
youtube.com/watch?v=qbdx2nOQKKo
reference.com/science/countries-flags-moon-ef35f85399b983c1

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

One system won the space race, one system complains about the other on the internet.
Which would you use?

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

It's works for them so who cares.
/thread

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

We use both as needed. Meanwhile OP is still sucking cocks all day.

Easton Long
Easton Long

We literally have the metric system you retard. Anything manufactured in the U.S is measured in metric units. Sage

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

edition.cnn.com/TECH/space/9909/30/mars.metric.02/
Metric mishap caused loss of NASA orbiter

You can't even go to space.

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

metric still.
pro tip: nasa normally uses SI units

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

I'd be willing to if the metric system adopted Fahrenheit over Celsius. You know, since Fahrenheit is a more accurate unit of measurement.
We do use metric though as a standard unit for a lot of manufacturing and science.

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

Germans built the apollo programme for you..
Guess which system they used?
How are so proud of it, when you know so little about it?
Please user, read more.

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

Fahrenheit over Celsius
Fair Point, Fahrenheit is a better measurement system. But that's the thing, isn't it? I'm willing to admit what works best and be pragmatic. Amerimutts are just retarded by not totally ditching retard-units and going full metric.

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

NASA and all other scientific endeavours use the metric system, dude.

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

NASA uses metric/SI. Von Braun was the reason you mutts could get to the moon.

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

Fahrenheit is a more accurate unit of measurement
Explain

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

One system won the space race
You talk about the russians.

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

they werent

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

Many of our industries use metric. Building houses and basic construction, not needed so much.

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

he thinks metric is accurate when it's based on the volume of water and water changes density at different elevations while an inch is based on the size of 3 barley corns and barley corns haven't changed shape or size in over 500,000 years
fuck off, inferior.

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

Literally the Masons, as gay and as boomer as that sounds.
The metric system would fuck up all their monuments and numerology.

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

WE INVENTED SPACE NIGGER!!!

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

both. but we're keeping tradition and heritage alive

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

Celsius: freezing point: 0, boiling point: 100
100 degrees between the two points
Fahrenheit: freezing point: 32 boiling point: 212
180 degrees between the two points
Of course if you factor in decimals, then this becomes irrelevant, but as integers (which is the realm most people operate in) Fahrenheit is a more accurate measurement of temperature.

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

All you niggers were arguing in the math thread weren't you

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

Of course if you factor in decimals
Was about to say this, it's literally not more accurate.

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

Its not more accurate.
It has a greater integer resolution, but that means nothing.
All ultra-high precision temperature measurement, is done using the Celsius/Kelvin scale.
This inescapable fact cannot be refuted.

Stop being retarded.

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

fahrenheit is fascinating. I find it really mind blowing that a person hearing that something is 50 fahrenheit will have an instant sense of what 50fahrenheit feels like/is. While hearing something is this and that many fahrenheit is just complete gibberish to me. Same with all the inches and miles etc. Really mind blowing stuff that the system that you live in physically molds your way of perception.

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

we should retool everything so converting units is slightly easier.
These threads are shit. If you can't use both systems your a brainlet.

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

We are not in any disagreement then. The issue is that most people only get a cursory education on metric and never have to use it again. So I think the main issue is just education and incentive to remember it.
However, we do at least use it where it matters, in science, engineering, and manufacturing. Though in manufacturing we spend a lot of effort organizing and converting schematics between the two measurement systems for the shop workers.

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

Due in parts to the tools we have user. We have trillions of dollars worth of tools not in metric. Its the cost user.

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

Celsius has a logical choice of 0 at water freezing. This has use in aviation and weather.
Fahrenheit has a logical choice of 0 at brine freezing. This has use in refrigeration, naval operations and to give a hint of when salt becomes totally ineffective at melting roads.
Boiling at 212 for F is whatever.

But what the fuck were they thinking making water boil at 100 Celsius? They should have made water boil at 10 Celsius or 1,000 Celsius. Which further proves that the real name of Celsius is Centigrade, for the 100 grades between freezing and boiling of pure water.

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

You can use both but you will not be native in both. The cultural context of measurements is really "cool". Am I an autist for thinking this way?

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ3H20IhFPI

Attached: 1544409575453.png (116 KB, 283x261)

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

The only country to have put a man on the moon did so with freedom units. Fuck off metric fags

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

The only country to have put a man on the moon did so with freedom units.
They didn't use shart units you ignorant sack of butter.

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

Google it faggot. Get ready to be wrong

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

Who cares about boiling and freezing. Celsius is better for what most people use temperature ranges for. Weather.
The yearly weather range in Celsius is -40 to +40. If it's a negative number it's cold, positive is warm.
In Fahrenheit it's -40 to +110. If it's a negative number it's cold, if it's a positive it might be cold still. Not as easy to use.
There is a noticeable difference between +20 and +25c, there isn't one between +20 and +25f, the scale is too large for weather forecasting.
Fuck, Celsius is too large really too, should cut it in half. But it's still better then Fahrenheit for weather forecasting.

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

The human body is ~98F, can be generalized to 100. With Fahrenheit if the temperature is 100 or more it is hotter outside than your body's internal temperature. That's fairly meaningful.
Brine freezes at 0, certain death for an unprotected human. 32 degrees is the edge of snow and freezing rain. Uncomfortable, but plenty of people can stand to be outside at 32F/0C with very little clothing, especially if you are exercising. 50 is a chilly day and great weather for exercising, 70 is the temperature at which women stop bitching and 85 is the temperature that women set the thermostat too if you let them.

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

Totally, though if you work with the other units, then you'll get a good feel for it within like a month or two.

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

The Imperial System is of Divine origin, and is therefore superior to metric, which is based upon the folly of man.

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

This all depends again on the cultural context a murican will know what 30 fahrenheit feels like but not what 30celsius does. And vice versa.

Both systems for great that is the problem there is no need for change.

Like what the fuck is a foot? How long is that? But again for an american saying something is 6,8meters is again just gibberish. There is no internal visualization.

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

Sorry you aren't able to convert between the two when needed.

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

You won the first battles of the space race, but we played the long game and walked the moon, winning the war, Dima.

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

They actually used both.
On the dsky it displayed only freedom units. All radio callouts were in freedom units. Most of the companies expressed their calculation results in freedom units.
Internally the AGC used metric units, sometimes companies would use metric units internally (many didn't, I don't know the ratio). Internally the ground computers originally used mostly metric, but again displayed with freedom units.

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

While most Canadians aren't "native" in Fahrenheit, your earlier post also mentioned inches and feet.
When I hear Fahrenheit, I have to convert it to Celsius. But both imperial and metric units are taught to Canadians for length, volume and mass. We use pounds as often as kilograms, inches as often as centimeters and ounces as often as milliliters. No converting required.

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

everybody understands that smaller numbers means colder. Remembering a freezing point isn't that difficult either.
Without converting from F or looking it up what are:
Freezing point of brine 0F
Temperature at which road salt is ineffective 10-15F
Freezing point of water (varies with atmospheric pressure/altitude) 32F/0C, a lot more complex if you know about icing conditions in the atmosphere.
Human body temp: 98F
Wow fuck this heat: 120F

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

American's know what 6.8 meters is because they just convert that to 6.8 yards and it's close enough.

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

I think all the hand computing done under nasa itself was in freedom units, then converted to metric. but they weren't building the craft

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

Imperial is much better. It is all based on Pi, and similar to the system the pyramids were built using. Metric is dumbed down shit for goyim that have to have measurements simplified into units of 10.

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

small temperature increases can greatly change the evaporation rate and the airs ability to hold water leaf.

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

yards and meters are of the same order of magnitude and millimeters are fairly common. It is the centimeters that are strange.
5280ft in a Mile. Why 5280?
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 20, 22, 24, 30, 32, 33, 40, 44, 48, 55, 60, 66, 80, 88, 96, 110, 120, 132, 160, 165, 176, 220, 240, 264, 330, 352, 440, 480, 528, 660, 880, 1056, 1320, 1760, 2640
are the factors, that's why

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

Daily reminder fucking cucks

Attached: r4sUDsE.png (572 KB, 926x1410)

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

Fahrenheit is for baking and medical issues like body temperature
Celsius is for weather.
Kelvin is for science class..
All three are used for their own purposes in Canada. Because they are each better at certain things. Celsius is just best for weather because of it's more limited range.

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

Honestly it was kind of a mess. but it only became a problem 20 years after Apollo with an Mars probe we collaborated with India with. Were internally the computer was juggling code meant for metric with code meant for freedom and after a slight miscalculation with the initial burn, they realized it would wind up off course.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

The real question is when will the rest of the metric using countries adopt the Scandinavian mile.

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

Imperial is more practical for daily use. And I promise you we're going to get rid of what metric we do use. We want nothing to do with your gay Earth.

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

Then why not use Kelvin? It's even more precise?
Reason is because that doesn't matter most of the time. And when it does, you use fractions of Kelvin.

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

mars probe failure was caused by $9/hr pajeet coders
lol

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

Well it was equally both the fault of India and the US.

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

a foot is the same as a dude's foot with shoes on as he's not a footlet.
Estimating distance walking foot to heel is actually pretty accurate. And long strides are typically 3 feet. something we often use to estimate in construction.

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

obviously it is NASAs fault for poor quality control, I'm just laughing in the context of the recent Boeing $9/hr coders and the whole STEM shortage lie for work visa scams.

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

Based on Pi eh?
let's see the proofs.
This is going to be good..

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

Your mom seems to really like inches

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

You do understand NASA scientists use the metric system right?

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

the metric system did

LMAO mutt education

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

The imperial system is superior.
I like to watch tech videos on YouTube and it makes me physically ill when I'm watching something like Linus Tech Tips, which is canadian, and they start speaking in metric system. It's disgusting

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

It's pretty comfy.

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

Corns havent chnaged shape and size in 500k years? You amerimutts degenerated rveeything in your food.. Your corns are bigger and fatter bc of your GMO and look at your chickens,beef,pork it looks so unhealthy and oversized..

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

Celsius is somewhat similar as 10, 20 and 30 give you a general cold, okay, hot scale like a three star rating. 10 and 30 will both get bitching and anything more extreme gets on the news for breaking heat records.

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

Complete gibberish for me something useful for you.

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

does adopting the metric system also mean having to adopt muslim refugees?

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

Barley isn't maize you actual retard.

James Sanders
James Sanders

Attached: imperial-system.jpg (42 KB, 400x400)

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

Y'all are fucking retards.

Aussie metric system for the fucking win. If you don't know you won't ever fucking know cunt. Viva la straya ya fucking jackass.

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

I'll continue to use metric for calculations and imperial for everyday use. Thanks.

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

unironically I have learned to keep my mouth shut about this because of the example you gave... the US became an tech empire using this traditional system and I started appreciating the inch and feet unit because of the human conection.

BTW in spanish "inch" means literally "thumb" from what I understand in regular english "inch" doesnt apply to any part of the body directly or does it?

Attached: screenshot0332[1].jpg (31 KB, 598x434)

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

Metric fags literally changed the definition of a gram on a whim. It is completely arbitrary. Imperial is based on nature and inherently superior.

Carter James
Carter James

Celsius is in base 100
Farenheit is in base 180
That's not even double the amount of "precision"
Also we're actually used to use decimal points, while you don't (mainly because of farenheit, but also because you're retarded).
So just by adopting celsius you actually have TEN times (using one decimal) the amount of precision than farenheit

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

We use "pollice" (which is thumb) in italian too, when referrign to inches, so I'm fairly certain there has to be some explanation there

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

please abolish the imperial system and bring us out of the dark ages
horsepower makes no fucking sense

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

Its used in height calculations, length of dong, etc.
Thumb was an old way of measuring the length of things.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thumb

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

Literally used as a measurement for trade between different countries/peoples.

John James
John James

In the academic, engineering, and manufacturing world we use both regularly. It's mostly because we would need to redo all our industries to make the transition happen. It's simply too baked in to change, besides at this point we do both, so there's not much to complain about anyway.

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

American education

True yet it is change to evolve to better
So what there's a boulder at my foot? I can still run
This is how it sounds to me

Absolutely true, cars for example
GM changed in the 80's at some point

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

The true Redpill is to know and use both of them, especially mechanics

They used both, are you retarded on purpose?

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

Tfw Nasa uses the metric system

You truly are a meme

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

Interestingly if you read older literature they use the imperial system. Tolstoy for example used miles and feet

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

Attached: 1453302766151353674.jpg (676 KB, 1000x882)

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

All units are defined according to the SI system. The Imperial system is just a conversion layer, it's all SI underneath.

Of course, 98% of Jow Forums is too dumb to understand this, because Europe or math or something

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

Half of the trades still use imperial here despite us being a metric country.

Most of our tools are imperial, pipe fittings, steel bars, wood frames, etc etc. You can't build a home here just by using the metric system.

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

Yeah, inch is only used as a unit of measurement in english.
interestingly enough though many people (at least in construction) will use their thumb length to represent an inch.

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

The only good thing about the American """system""" is fahrenheit, since these are more finely grained and the range is much more relevant to regular everyday use.

But pretty much everything else (inches & miles, pounds, putting the month before the day) is pants-on-head retarded and the only reason amerimutts keep defending and using them is for the same cultural sclerosis that marries them to a 18th century constitution and 19th century ideas of justice. They are a rotten country with a degenerated non-culture that brings only misery to this world. I sincerely wish the bugpeople of Chine to overtake them already and finally confine the American Empire to the dustbin of history.

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

Fahrenheit is a finer scale sure.
But it is a less ACCURATE scale.

You can measure Celsius to millions of degrees and it will always be the same because it's based on the laws of physics.
Fahrenheit on the other hand is just an approximation because what the fuck "brine" is depends form place to place.

Yeah, yeah, they have since defined Fahrenheit as a factor over Celsius instead of "brine", I know.
But that just means you are already using Celsius just in a more complicated way.

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

more finely grained
This is an extremely bad argument because even the most sensitive part of your body can't sense the difference between 22 Celsius and 23 Celsius.

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

all units are ultimately arbitrary.
He is no more "using celsius" than you are "using fahrenheit"

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

Except you totally can when, for example, setting your A/C.
Newer home units now use half-degree steps (i.e. 23°C, 23.5°C, 24°C, 24.5°C) but the old/cheap models still go by whole-degree steps. Which is very annoying because it's very often that 25°C is too cold and 26°C is too hot.

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

Celsius is more relevant for burning Jews in ovens though.

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

What you're saying only matters in the realms of science and engineering, where we use decimals, which makes the whole point of accuracy between the two a moot point. I'm talking about when Fahrenheit is used mainly as an integer in the day-to-day of an average person... that is where I was saying it is more accurate.
You're retarded. We can tell the difference of 1 Fahrenheit, so of course people are absolutely going to be able to tell the difference of 1 Celsius as well.

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

You have to go back Vlad!

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

We can tell the difference of 1 Fahrenheit
Liar.

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

I wonder how many American have died because they didn't know they were driving in icing conditions.

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

Everyone is now dumber because of this dumb shit you just said

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

nope, much of Fahrenheit was originally based on human feel. We absolutely can tell the difference of 1 Fahrenheit. You're just not a very astute person.
no u. I'm right and you're just upset.

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

Huh? I am a fabricator and literally everything our company builds is measured in inches.

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

says the fucking jew
wew lad

Attached: 1563033847248.jpg (114 KB, 576x768)

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

Yurocucks just want to ruin the world

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

seems like they have a mixture of both. who cares.

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

Scientists use the SI-system.

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

laotians are the niggers of asia

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

NASA uses metric

Nathan King
Nathan King

Manlets measure their height in centimeters to feel better with the bigger number.

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

As did Russians, who won the space race (and didn't care about the moon race)

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

(NASA's Climate Orbiter was lost September 23, 1999 )

(CNN) -- NASA lost a $125 million Mars orbiter because a Lockheed Martin engineering team used English units of measurement while the agency's team used the more conventional metric system for a key spacecraft operation, according to a review finding released Thursday.

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

MIles per hour will always be superior to kilometers per hour. Europoors don't want to realize that most of their speed limits are limited to 15 mph. They truly think 55 kilometers per hour is fast. Europeans are always trying to break the 300 kilometer per hour speed record but cry when someone says mate, that's only 55 miles per hour.

Just imagine if the movie fast and furious was based on kilometers. I live my life a quarter kilometer at a time.

Pathetic.

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

why the us hasn't gone metric

youtube.com/watch?v=qbdx2nOQKKo

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

Except they don't

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

If fags like this are using metric then fuck that shit, use imperial

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

Good point. Converting Celsius to Kelvin for calculations is also much better.

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

WRONG. He would not be online if he was haredi, at least without a filter.

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

Why are yurps always giving us shit? We never did anything to you. Fuck right the fuck off back to your gay sex orgies you fucking faggots. Leave us alone.

Luis Green
Luis Green

They use a pedo symbol.

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

The person who standardized the “foot” measurement wore a size 15 shoe as those feet are exactly 12 inches.

t. Wear a size 15.

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

Europeans are always trying to break the 300 kilometer per hour speed record but cry when someone says mate, that's only 55 miles per hour.
300 km/h is 186.4 mph though.

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

it‘s funny because the metric system was used to win the space race. NASA was always metric only

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

flag flag flag flag!
is this better cuck?

Attached: 1559949094106.gif (48 KB, 570x537)

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

Only one flag has been planted on another planetary body, and that's ours. Six of them in fact.

And are you unironically bragging about what you did to poor Laika?

Attached: 1494986093346.jpg (1.5 MB, 1920x1053)

William Flores
William Flores

Cause Yurocucks have nothing better to do then whine like fags which is why the internet was better when they weren't on it

William Smith
William Smith

Except NASA wasn't, they use both. Which of course you'd know if you weren't retarded

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

Attached: 1385920166963.jpg (176 KB, 926x875)

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

Well it currently looks like the French WW2 flag.

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

Fahrenheit is a more accurate

Attached: 1550930882726.jpg (30 KB, 550x543)

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

Still extremely slow compared to 300mph.

Kilometers per hour should never be used as a measure of speed.

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

Go back to Canada, Wong.

William Ross
William Ross

Our Airforce uses the Imperial system on all nuts and bolts. Speed is measured in miles per hour, because kilometers per hour adds hundreds and sometimes thousands of unnecessary units for slow speeds.

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

nigger units

Attached: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401)

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

Stop making fun of the French for collaborating with the Nazis. Does any gentile on here still wish the Allies had won?

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

We never did anything to you.

who sided with the bad guys in ww2?
who kidnapped all the remaining German scientists and split them with Russia?
who bombed the Japanese with a weapon of such destructive power its own creators begged for it never to be used?
who promoted ugly modern art like Pollock in an attempt to gain a cult war against Russia?
who attacked the middle east REPEATEDLY and caused a refugee crisis?
who attacked northern africa and created a migrant crisis?
who created and funded Al-Qaeda?
who created and funded ISIL?
who spread degeneracy and destruction of cultural values throughout the planet?
who funds the central American drug cartels and provides them with weapons?
who launches psyops on its own countrymen and allied nations?
who spies on allies?
who is spearheading the destruction of the family unit and the ethnic genocide of whites?
who makes niggers believe in we wuz and siccs them on innocents?
who has over 20 trillion $ in debt?
who still has issues with euthanasia, abortion, creationism, evolution, vaccination, chemtrails and other mutt related retardation and is considered a 1st world country?
who lets non citizens vote and still call themselves a sovereign nation?
who the fuck uses the set of measurement units responsible for the death of many astronauts?
USA! USA! USA!

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

t. stormweenie

Attached: pol-BTFO.webm (2.93 MB, 640x360)

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

the internet was better when they weren't on it
The internet was created at CERN, the European Centre of Nuclear Research. You're welcome.

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

WRONG! Al Gore, an American, invented the Internet.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

Speed is measured in miles per hour, because kilometers per hour adds hundreds and sometimes thousands of unnecessary units for slow speeds.

You must be using some kind of retarded Common Core math if km adds thousands of units compared to miles. Back when I was in school, a mile was 1.6 km.

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

joke's on OP, when you go metric all you've done is change the numbers

look at metric shits and wonder why so much shit is "odd" sizes like 12 or 25mm

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

God himself ordained us with Freedom Units. The metric system is for non-American subhumans. Those who use it are not even worthy to lick my boots

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Why haven't you tards adopted duodecimal plank units yet? Especially you, Ancap. The metric system was laid down by world governments. Plank units are derived from literally nothing; the fundamental properties of the vacuum itself.

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

??? The Moon has several flags. Not long ago it gained one from China and one from Israel.

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

Do you guys express the speed of light in miles per second or inches per second?

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

Not being able to interchange between metric and imperial instantaneously.

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

62miles = 100km

not alot of extra decimals in that

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

when you go metric all you've done is change the numbers

bullshit. until you get to larger fasteners almost no metric sizes are close enough to imperial to be interchangeable, unless you're a drunken bogan and then I see your point. Go stand in line and fetch me a snag cunt.

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

God himself ordained us with Freedom Units.
No we would be using cubits, etc. if that was the case.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

Ah yes, the guy who also colored the Moon and defeated global warming in unarmed 1v1 combat. How could I forget the man who won a Nobel peace prize for a middle school PowerPoint presentation?
No, the internet was still created at CERN in order to transfer data between the labs

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

It's coping mechanism.

Attached: feels-good-man.jpg (405 KB, 622x800)

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

I’ve never learned Eurocuck units and I never will

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

Von Braun was the reason you mutts could get to the moon
Von Braun's work is derivative of prior American work. Without America, Von Braun wouldn't have been able to get anything off the ground.

Attached: AmericaFuckYeah.png (90 KB, 1544x712)

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

They have. The official US definition for an inch is 25.4mm..

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

I work on imported machines and the metric system is comfy.

John Reed
John Reed

in regular english "inch" doesnt apply to any part of the body directly or does it?
look at your index finger.
See the middle section of it?
It's about an inch on like 90% of the population.

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

Fair Point, Fahrenheit is a better measurement system.

The scale is wonky as fuck though.

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

Some context is needed.

"While other countries have landed unmanned craft on the moon, only the United States has placed actual fabric flags affixed to poles on the moon with human hands. Of the six U.S. flags placed on the moon, five remain standing.

In addition to the manned U.S. moon landings, there have been unmanned landings by the former Soviet Union, China, Japan, India, and the European Space Agency. These craft all carried emblems of their countries of origin. For example, the Indian craft was painted with the Indian flag and was intentionally crashed into the lunar surface at the conclusion of its mission, in essence putting India's flag on the moon."
reference.com/science/countries-flags-moon-ef35f85399b983c1

So by "plant," as in physically planted by human hands, only the US has achieved this.

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

representing heat capacity in joules per ounce Fahrenheit

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

threading yourself

Attached: image.jpg (100 KB, 894x773)

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

Every time some fag makes a thread to bait burgers, they all jump in to defend the honor of the 56%. Why so insecure?

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

mutts
Whiter than you Mohammed

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

Do you live your life a quarter kilometer per hour?

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

It's true, you never hear us forcing our more sophisticated Imperial system down on low class europoors. They must be insecure lul

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

100 mph is a lot faster than 100 kph.

The difference is huge. Kph should never be used and just crowds up a speedometer gauge into making Europoors think they are actually going fast, when everybody knows they are compensating big numbers for slow speeds.

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

You can use both but you will not be native in both
That's actually pretty common with older people in commonwealth countries, we only started converting to metric in like 1970 so even millennials grew up with all the older people in their life using imperial measurements while everything "official" was metric

The cultural context of measurements is really "cool". Am I an autist for thinking this way?
Maybe. But I don't blame you. Anything you think is fucking weird about another country/culture usually has some interesting history behind it

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

which is based upon the folly of man.
that actually makes it sound respectable, I thought it was just some fruity french bullshit

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

The metric system was literally created and adopted by proto-Bolsheviks, the same people who tried to remake the fucking Calendar, you stupid Mongoloid retard.

The Imperial System, on the other hand, bases its measurements off of the human body.

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

Metric is for fags and niggers.

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

more accurate
if you need it to be precise you use decimal places, both in Celsius and Fahrenheit. In this regard the “””advantage””” Fahrenheit has is insignificant.

Attached: image.jpg (33 KB, 218x231)

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

I realize you think you are trolling, but jeez guy you are the quintessential retarded burger.

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

yeah definitly not the Germans that made it possible for you

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

It was created by the same people who made this monstrosity.

Attached: french-revolution-2-49-728.jpg (162 KB, 728x546)

Jackson James
Jackson James

You are butt hurt, and try to act like living you life a quarter kilometer at a time is not absolutely fucking gay.

No I'm not trolling. Measuring speed in Kph is fucking stupid.

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

Yes, if we were better educated, we could be a world power like Canada

Attached: 1562093744684.gif (3.98 MB, 295x262)

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

going full metric
You never go full metric

Blake Young
Blake Young

You are a Jew, a literal sand nigger.

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

irrelevant achievement

James Davis
James Davis

Metric is good for measuring small things while Murican is good for measuring large things.

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

so?

Attached: image.jpg (506 KB, 1118x591)

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

I literally said that taking decimals into consideration makes the accuracy difference irrelevant, you dumb fucking kike.

John Thomas
John Thomas

You made us, faggot

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

It's not wonky as fuck. The reason Farenheit places the melting of ice at 32 degrees is because it can be bisected 6 times with what was then thought to be the average temperature of the human body (96 degrees).

These old Imperial systems of measurement are not wonky. They are simply in tune with the human body, which metric is not.

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

The mutt is literally your entire race. A mix of European and Negro blood. You are exactly what you accuse Americans of being.

Your kinky negro hair, big nose, and fat negro lips.

Sand Nigger Jew. Anti-white piece of shit. Hopefully you are killed soon.

James Hill
James Hill

It is good for cold weather. I know it is around 10F outside if my nose hairs feel frozen. I know it is 0F if my nose actually gets cold and the air feels stiff. Below 0 it gets your just looking at medical symptoms.

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

if you use it in a dumb way it is a tiny bit better
I said that if you need precision you need to use decimal places in both, thus making the “””advantage””” insignificant.

David Flores
David Flores

I understand. I have this conspiracy theory that the imperial system was invented to do what you describe. It’s actually a system to confuse and prevent you from achieving or doing anything precise. The modern version of this is common core. Which also creates confusion. Anyone that has used metric knows that a beginner can make something very precise.

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

fuck off, metric dictatorship is for peons who can't math and don't realize twelve or sixteen is better than ten. Go back to your repeated 0.3333s calculator-fags, next thing you'll tell me is that we should have a 10-hour day and 10-day week. You can get back to me when you've altered the orbit of the earth and established a fucking metric year

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

It is the centimeters that are strange.
outside of school they're mainly used for furniture dimensions in catalogs and for measuring fabric, anything over a metre you'd just state in metres (eg: "my car is 4.8m long") or you go millimetres and avoid fractional bullshit entirely if you need finer resolution ("my gpu is 326mm long" for example)

centimetres aren't precise enough to use alone most of the time

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

Nobody here has mentioned that the Imperial system will live on forever because of the BTU (British Thermal Unit). Using metric for heat calculations fucking sucks ass.

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

not knowing drill bit sizes by touch
actually pathetic

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

Yes miles are superior to kilometers. Kph is fucking gay.

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

As I said originally, this point of accuracy only exists in the realm of Integers. Nobody uses decimals in their day-to-day life. Which means for your average person, Fahrenheit is more accurate than Celsius.

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

The inch and foot are ancient measurements froam a more complicated math system based on PI and a base 365 system instead of base 10. This allows for geometric language to be easily expressed.

Ask your lodge master why the Giza pyramids are at their current longitude/latitude, and what those coordinate numbers translate to. The speed of light? What happens at Greenwich?

The eye of providence is the ancient symbol for god, now it's a bunch of pedophiles using it as graffiti tag.

Attached: Takfiri-(AlQaeda)-with-IDF.jpg (43 KB, 650x366)

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

you mutts are also bad a geography.
negroes are from central and south Africa, even the black Jews are from northern Africa, where the blacks are Caucasian.
sure we mixed somewhat in Europe(Ashkenazi), the Middle East(Mizrahi/temani)and Northern Africa(sfaradi and Moroccan), but all of those regions are Caucasian.

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

top kek, that mutt education, NASA and the US Army uses Metric

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

but for everyday use as you define it, this advantage is insignificant.
if you don’t need precision a tiny bit more of precision doesn’t make much of a difference.

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

All this retarded infighting is why pol isn't ever going to accomplish shit. White people always fighting each other arguing over who is best, or who is a mutt, meanwhile we're going extinct because endless hordes of brown women are outbreeding us and breeding our women. We might have a better chance at stopping this but probably not because too busy making retarded posts like this one

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

people ask this all the time, but for what, exactly? if you need to use metric you just do a quick conversion on your phone or something.

Brody Wood
Brody Wood

CERN
in order to transfer data between the labs

ARPANET was already transferring data between labs.
CERN wanted a way to make it easier.

Attached: arpanet.png (94 KB, 680x683)

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

or who is a mutt
Its simple, White skin+Blue Eyes+Blonde hair = White

Anything else is on a sliding scale of mutthood

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

Wait until they decide to measure their dicks in imperial or metric.

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

Ok, so Hitler was a mutt?

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

I, as an individual, already have. I would expect that most in STEM do so as well. As to why we, as a country, don't just drop the imperial system altogether, the answer is simply as you might suspect: too many retards.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

it was both you and the bongs, look up NPL network.
you just take all the credit.

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

Reminder that the minimum
Height a man needs to be to be taken seriously by females is (6 foot).

This isn’t expressed in cuckold metric units, nobody even knows how 6 feet is expressed in the cucktrick system.

Women only respect Imperial units

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

Anyone that has used metric knows that a beginner can make something very precise.

How do you figure this? Measurement systems since time immemorial have been based off the human body. It is metric which attempts to distance ourselves with what we are measuring, not Imperial. And it is fairly easy to be precise with Imperial, all you have to is use a dozenal numeral system, which used to be commonplace. This is why eleven and twelve are separate words from one and two, and why thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, etc., are not separate from their three, four, five, etc.
All this retarded infighting

None of this is infighting. The metric system is a product of Bolshevik/Utopian subversion. It's just happened so long ago most people don't care.

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

Question for metric anons. What kind of sockets and ratchets do you have ? In America we have 1/4 , 3/8 , 1/2 drive.

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

yes, he had Alpine and Dinaric genes, southern European muttgenes. His haplogroup was MENA

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

because they're still in thrall to the brits

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

So Hitler was not a white man?

James Harris
James Harris

first post fucking BEST post. just look at all the europoor seething, holy shit good job user

Attached: 1478804345204.gif (338 KB, 538x572)

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

he was probably 90%+ white. Blue eyes are the most important part of the Nordic (European) phenotype.

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

CNN.com

Attached: 1488345530015.jpg (51 KB, 600x600)

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

horsepower makes no fucking sense
That’s because it comes from torque. HP is really only used to sell you the car

Attached: 7B0B8F0C-B207-433B-897B-C6766AF0C216.jpg (49 KB, 700x526)

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

good question, user
I anxiously await the metrifag answer.

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

confine the American Empire to the dustbin

Like your European relatives?

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

We use both here in the US while the main system is imperial (for consistency and data purposes) we use the metric for many many applications, such as screw sizes (gives us more option and usability) engine sizes (cubic inches and liters are used in many applications for cars such as carburetor size and oil) the benefit of using both is that we also have the ability to convert between them freely with just a multiplication factor

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

true dat

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Back in the 70's when the federal state governments started putting up road signs measured in metric, Americans responded by shooting them down.

Attached: 1812-flag.webm (2.49 MB, 1920x1080)

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

I hate to admit it but fractions are 100% accurate while decimals are only a rough estimation.

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

federal state governments

Attached: 7E4A9419-3B01-46CF-9278-F39BD65F2B0F.jpg (62 KB, 1162x721)

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

The amount of ass hurt you created is commendable

Adrian Cox
Adrian Cox

Ok, so anyone with blue eyes and is 90% percent white is good enough to be white now even if they're not blonde?

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

&

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

next you're gonna say language molding your way of perception blows your mind too

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

Its simple
This is a white aryan man
Anything less white than this, and you are a mutt. You may be a white mutt, but you are a mutt.

Attached: 1AD75414-432E-4659-89EB-C72C95713443.jpg (28 KB, 276x400)

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

Ooga booga we stealin them white womens

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

Kph
it's Km/h you nigger
of course kph would sound faggy, that 'p' has no right to be there

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

moon landing never happened senpai

Attached: whoooosh.gif (2.86 MB, 636x357)

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

Ok so Hitler was a mutt, got it.

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

Exactly

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

It's fucktards like you that are hurting the white advocacy movement. The vast majority of people don't share your mentally ill definition of what a white person is, and most would call Hitler a white man. If you want to preserve blue eyed blonde white people you won't be able to do it without the help of all white people, if we aren't all unified resisting white genocide we will fail, and you are helping us fail with this infighting. Wouldn't be surprised if you're actually a Jew in real life

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

Won the space race
Nah I believe Russia uses the metric system tho

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

If you want to preserve blue eyed blonde white people you won't be able to do it without the help of all white people
Exactly, that was the whole point of National Socialist Nordicism.

If your goal is not the preservation of the pure and unadulterated European stock, then you can hardly consider yourself a white European advocate.

D&C began when the kikes fooled people into not preserving the Aryan race

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

I want to preserve all white people. Not make posts arguing over which white country is the best or who is truly white and who's a mutt. Any energy wasted on shit like that weakens the movement overall and should be used to stop the replacement and ethnic cleansing of whites across the world.

James Reed
James Reed

please learn the metric system it's so much superior ffs.

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

Muttpost of the day

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

Assblasted cheddarman post of the day

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

Because we're better than you

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

Shit i remember when my grandpa died he only had standard tools. No metrics. We didnt start needing metrics until america started importing cars

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

USA! USA! USA!
never change, burgers

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

Burgers coping and seething over losing the space race again

Attached: 1556252202677.png (60 KB, 592x492)

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

The (((metric))) fags tried to make a ten day week too.

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

Not make posts arguing over which white country is the best or who is truly white and who's a mutt.

Such posts are a wasted effort, we all know who is white when we see them

Attached: 12CD763C-B707-4D53-B0F5-AE1646AE912A.png (345 KB, 307x415)

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

I'll crush your head with a rock

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

Manufacturing especially stamping is a good 1, making metric parts on all standard tooling and machines.

Being realistic unless you breathe through your mouth there is no reason you shouldn't be able to use both systems.

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

why not both?

Attached: 12-fl-oz---355-mL.jpg (110 KB, 541x422)

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

Well, you don't because you're mentally ill. The rest of us normal people in real life do know who is white when we see them though, such as Jared Taylor, JF Gariepy, Adolf Hitler, Nick Fuentes, Andrew Anglin, James Allsup and many more.

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

The US is literally an empire. Why wouldn't we use Imperial units?

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

because we can comprehend fractions, eurotrash

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

we have both. the metric system is used in professional and industrial settings. Imperial is day-to-day.
Pharmacists measure pills in milligrams, we use Miles per hour when we drive.

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

JF
Part native American
Nick fuentes
Part native American

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

Wtf JF is not part Native American where are you getting that from? I don't know if Nick Fuentes is part Native American or not, he has a Hispanic last name. He looks completely white to me and I like him. If he allegedly has a small amount of Native blood, I don't care if I can't tell by looking at him. If people like you want to maintain 100% white purity or blondes, they can and I'm not against that. But I'm not for excluding Nick Fuentes or people like him from the movement and I'm sure as shit not for spending energy attacking people like them who are already in the movement because it will lead to nowhere. Or excluding all white Americans and callimg them mutts, or calling someone who is part French part German and part Russian a mutt. Nothing to gain from that

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

Military contracts. All american made equipment is held together using SAE fasteners. This bled over into commercial aeronautics. Then the rest of the world bought our stuff. Too late to go back now. Also, metric fasteners suck balls and are too expensive.

Attached: 1561777885399.jpg (352 KB, 1512x2048)

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

Transportation is mostly SAE.

Attached: 20151218-215802-zpssiairxlo.jpg (111 KB, 1024x576)

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

*snap*

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

Because we don't give a fuck about the rest of the world

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

Its true, but i think he meant phi not pi

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

Based leaf award.

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

You know who else used the metric system? Hitler.

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

8/8
also truth

Attached: 1559686372972.jpg (24 KB, 600x586)

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

Metric is for guy's with little cocks.
prove me wrong

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

Thats a myth that is often repeated. Funny CNN reports an outright falsehood. What's next? Are they going to retell the space pen story?

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

fuck you and your communist measurement system

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

i took my lawnmower apart to brush off the rust and repaint the deck, and although there was about 15 total bolts half were metric and half werent it was retarded and pissed me off

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

kek great sunday yard work story

Attached: amerilard.jpg (254 KB, 1715x1060)

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

cope

Attached: 58e806f677bb70565e8b4d06-750-563.jpg (88 KB, 750x563)

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

Excellent bait. Rest of the world SEETHING

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit