James Bond to be replaced by a beautiful black woman

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9503184/bond-25-lashana-lynch-take-over-daniel-craig-first-female-007/

I guess 25 films is a good run. What a shame.

Everything I love is being ruined. I remember being excited about Bond movies since I was a kid. I would go and see them with both my parents at the theater and have a nice dinner afterwards. It was a lovely family moment I would look forward to every 3 years.

Dammit.

Attached: 61AmAG4wvsL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x657, 106K)

>Everything I love is being ruined.
maybe because you're loving things that were never worthy of love.

>imagine naming your daughter bitch lasagna

based reply
A bitter pill

Attached: 1534897956872.jpg (493x495, 59K)

NIGGERS
RUIN
E V E R Y T H I N G

>british
>white

Why do they need to emphasize that she's "beautiful"? It's almost as if they know she's a dysgenic ape, and they know the consumer knows, and he knows they know he knows, but the future a mulatto consumer.

>>british
>>white
Bold words coming from a west romanian

Just don't fucking see it. don't give them your money. Don't buy the blu-ray, don't rent it, don't pirate it. Let them know you are so disinterested you don't even care what happens to their faggot ass movie company from now on. That's the only way we win. Any social discourse should begin and end with "I'm not going to see the movie because it doesn't appeal to me." and nothing else. Let them figure out why. Let them throw the temper tantrums. Let them put the words in your mouth. Fuck them. When they start going in the red, it's up to those rich Jews to figure out why, and correct course or die.

You don't have fond memories of movies or franchises from your childhood?

I'm not even sure that's necessary. Fuck with the core formula enough and even the normies will lose interest. They won't know why, and it might take a couple of films, but it will eventually kill the franchise.

He's being a fucking faggot, don't listen to him. The only reason we have started winning this battle is because of exactly what I said. They have killed all of my favorite franchises too. They are bleeding out now. Slice the throat and let them gush red. Pick up other hobbies in the meantime. Let them know you have other things to spend your purchasing dollar on.

WELL THAT FORMULA HAS BEEN A REAL HIT SO FAR

Normies do know why though. That's why Disney's starting to fail. A large majority of people disagree with the little mermaid casting and aren't fucking seeing it. They're done as much as we're done. Same reason star wars is crashing and burning. Same reason the lion king is crashing and burning. Cape shit films are still the exception to the rule, but they also bring in the dumbest of the dumb that just want to watch what everybody else is watching.

no.
i'm not a fucking idiot.
movies suck.

>shills for the entertainment industry
>calls me a faggot
wew, desmond.

Other than sticking a dildo up your ass until you cum, what do you actually do for fun?

based

Dont watch it. They loose, we win. Its so easy man

Attached: 1560929782379.jpg (750x923, 434K)

i have sex
hwbu?

Shut up chink nobody was even talking to you. Go be irrelevant to Russia.

mad incel

I mean I'll happily fly over and fuck your bitch right now if you're that concerned about my sex life. We have jobs unlike Finland, so I can afford it. I'll even name your half Chinese- half Mexican wife's son after you, chun li.

You must be the light on every party

your lard ass couldn't even get up the stairs to the flight and even if you made it in the plane with the aid of butter and some mexican flight attendee you'd get your quarter pounder looking ass stuck on the seat and starve to death in 5 years.

holy shit just go back to r*ddit already

Shut the fuck up

Attached: 1562576639628.jpg (750x669, 69K)

We don't have stairs because we have the technological capability to build ramps for motorized scooters, unlike the Mongolians bastard children, and you'll get a real good look at my quarter pounder ass while I fuck your girlfriend into the ground, as she says "..." Because my man boobs are asphyxiating her!

>James Bond being replaced by a black person

That's not James Bond. That's a nigger user.

LASH AND A LYNCH