Thought on """Anarcho""" Communism?

Thought on """Anarcho""" Communism?

Attached: 65723015_793802404347437_1571338317292297024_n.jpg (640x640, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uE3TELJlsKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Communists are the only people who have a clear formula for getting rid of states. Everyone else just thinks prisons and standing armies are eternal necessities instead of coming up with solutions for the problems that make them necessary.

>mfw "anarcho" capitalists think contract enforcement isn't government

oxymoron meme ideology for morons

none of them can explain what it is or how it works

It isn't

its like saying "he is the most straight gay guy"

retardation in idealogical form
Anarcho-Monarchism on the other hand is based

Attached: hqdefault(8).jpg (480x360, 22K)

Based

>my ideology? esoteric anarcho-traditionalism

Attached: 1562962254113.jpg (1034x1264, 193K)

It's nice

Attached: Peter_Kropotkin_circa_1900[1].jpg (498x674, 156K)

reminder that the people who got overly butthurt over meme ideology build riot armor from their daddy's garden furniture to hold Pepe signs up at their campus.

It's not any meme ideology, it's americans and their inability to handle a globalism.

Attached: polddit.jpg (1201x1072, 789K)

>My ideaology? Trans-humanist Anarcho-primitive monarchism

Attached: 1561751731796.jpg (1245x1200, 117K)

All anarchist ideologies are fucking retarded because anarchism is inherently anti-human
yes it is

all early societies were anarchist mongoloid

Anarcho capitalism is an oxymoron too.

Big Chief is gonna bash your head in with rock on stick for saying that

How is it an oxymoron?
Have you heard of bakunin?

anarcho communism is the same thing as anarcho capitalism. a non-existant government cant steal people's things.

Attached: 65615323_589231944818899_7000405760261750784_o.jpg (1440x1041, 125K)

only for regular morons

No it isn't

National-Bolshevism is still better

take the pill

Attached: anmon.jpg (1080x1060, 414K)

Capitalism can't exist without property
Property can't exist without a state or some similar higher authority
Therefore anarcho capitalism can't exisy

>Property can't exist without a state or some similar higher authority
nigga what are you on about

It can't
If you have 10 people on earth and only one of them has a gun, the one with the gun owns everything because he can take anything he wants. Only the state can guarantee property rights.

Does that mean that the state own everything. Does that also mean that the strongest state owns everything the weaker states own?

No, the concept of property is a legal one. It's meaningless without the state.

Property is a social construct. There was no property until agricultural society opportunist realised that controlling farms put them in a position of power.

Property claims are meaningless without enforcement from some entity. Therefore they cannot be anarchist.

Big chief didnt exist until agriculture, humans arent wolves and dont need a leader

the gun is the mans property then, the weak will fear the strong

And if his gun is stolen it becomes the thief's property?
I don't think you understand how property works my dear burger

i am pretty sure people had property before they had states

Anarcho-Transhumanism is the only way bros

Yes? that is the definition of property, something owned by someone. grug got rock so he own rock

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-041404_Firefox.jpg (1435x1132, 336K)

Of course, he's anarchist

The only relevant aspect of property is that it is a right. If your ownership of your property is infringed (damaged/stolen) then the state will use the law to punish the one who has infringed your rights.

Now imagine there is no state. If someone breaks or steals your stuff, you have to deal with it on your own. Property becomes completely irrelevant, it's only an idea in somebody's head with no impact on reality.

So how would you respond if I said I own you? You gonna show us your ass bitch?

Retard

>, it's only an idea in somebody's head with no impact on reality
>The only relevant aspect of property is that it is a right
a right is also an idea in somebody's head, as well as state

yes, but only if you were strong enough to take me or wanted to. luckily i am stronger than french twinks

>french twinks

Attached: 1553363393160.jpg (300x250, 15K)

The difference between the state recognising the idea and not is prison time, which is real.

The future will be ancap and it's a good thing.

Attached: McPolice™.webm (718x404, 789K)

Anarcho-communism is an oxymoron. Communism can't exist without the state. The basic definition of a state is an organisation with the monopoly of legitimate violence in a geographical area, which constitutes what these people propose.

Commies always have been and always will be fucking retards

read books m8 im bot inventing anything, its all in archeological and sociolgical researches

communism cant exist with state retard, read at least wikipedia

Communism uses the state you dumb frog, it simply uses mental gymnastics to claim its organisation doesn't fit the basic definition of what a state is

>My ideology? Anarcho-Totalitarianism.

Attached: .jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

This, Kropotkin's is the only acceptable form of anarchism.

>its organisation

Attached: 1562862194486.png (427x380, 367K)

GANG

Attached: 42A701BF-E652-4F27-8AC0-8B7322BF53C1.png (1200x800, 8K)

>"""Anarcho"""
The dumbest shit known to man
Anarchy is just temporary state towards consolidation of power.
>Anarcho Communism
WHO is enforcing the law?

>noooo you have to use MY arbitrary definition of communism you stupid leftist

stop being such an US bootlicker

What's that. The leftists counterpart of kekistan?

Well any type of communism is retarded but so is anarcho capitalism.

fucking american, its an old and solid political movement

Attached: Makhno.jpg (458x708, 31K)

a combination of two jewish ideologies

discord tranny phoneposter gang

For me, it's Eco-Fascism.

Attached: D-DldmDW4AA_iDy.jpg (800x450, 32K)

Of course the law would be enforced by a small oligarchal elite who know what's best for everyone else, silly!

So what's ''Anarcho'' about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=uE3TELJlsKU

What's the most in depth you've read about communism?

Beta male cope.

It's impossible to have a communist system without a state to enforce it.

>communism uses organisations that meet the basic definition of a state - they have monopoly control of the use of legitimate violence in a geographical area
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT'S NOT A STATE BECAUSE MARXIST MENTAL GYMNASTICS SAY OTHERWISE
Retards

Grug strong, only strong live, weak live under grug. Grug leader of tribe.

Attached: FB_IMG_1561801180752.jpg (485x443, 20K)

Attached: 1524973476806.jpg (761x518, 99K)

Communists are fags and want to rob people. Their ideas sounds good on paper but there are no successful communist states in the history of mankind. Fuck off.

Attached: 81fk2ZJqpnL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 162K)

Imagine believing humanity isn't a hierarchical species.

Imagine being such a low ranking coping beta.

I like Latvian nazionalism, thank you very much.

Attached: hunt.jpg (1000x541, 125K)

Mm. It isn't an oxymoron. The main axis of anarchism is localism. Full local autonomy is necessary for anarchists, in order to ensure full participation. That's why communes were the main principle of organisation, because, due to simple physical constraints, full democratic participation can only exist on lower levels of organisation, without advanced specialization or a large mass of citizenry. Communism here simply refers to commune-level democratic planning.
The issue isn't it being an oxymoron, but the constraint on the advance on organisation that anarchism requires. Complex production simply isn't viable in an anarchist (i am fully prepared to be convinced otherwise, because I find anarchists like Bakunin sympathetic) context, as it requires both a mass of labourers and advanced specialization. Our world simply cannot be anarchist.
Democratic planning, however, isn't impossible. It just remains to answer what a sufficient level of organisation means for liberty, local autonomy and democracy.

Attached: 1562958537689.png (960x720, 422K)

>Communists are the only people who have a clear formula for getting rid of states
how? all they do is appropriate the state.

Isn't a family a sort of Ancom institution?

>Anarcho-Monarchism
that just makes a "last man standing" scenario.

Attached: THE COMMUNIST VANGUARD.jpg (475x637, 86K)

No one above the age of 19 thinks anarchism will work in any form. Its all idealist thinking

that's the joke

>All these retards who are so low IQ they don't realise commies see it as a two step process, and that it isn't an oxymoron

First they achieve anarchy to tear down whatever was in place before, then they instate communism.

How fucking stupid can you be to not realise this has been antifas way of (or plan of, as they never do anything) operating for the past several years?

Attached: 1561136559555.jpg (262x234, 14K)

That is objectively and empirically wrong.
Oh wait, you're polish, nevermind.

You'd still be shoveling manure for Boyar Popovici if it wasn't for communism you fucking idiot.

>being this retarded