Secret info thread 404'd

Figures as soon as I post real DEW research the thread becomes toast, here's the PDF if anyone wanted it, I tried to delete the Google ref but it broke the link, anyone know how to fix that? This is political because it has real life implications regarding international space weapon treaties.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://idstch.com/2017/06/?print=pdf-search&ved=2ahUKEwjBu56jobTjAhVTQ80KHScZB8kQFjAWegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2y9uSYnAmdJabTbm-yIWPl

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idstch.com/2017/06/?print=pdf-search
youtube.com/watch?v=0P3tbf3JHhc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyus_(spacecraft)
teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/some-experiments-teslas-laboratory-currents-high-potential-and-high-frequency
youtu.be/cmfWGDKVHRE
youtube.com/watch?v=FIU8WZR9DNA
antenna-theory.com/basics/friis.php
youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w
youtube.com/watch?v=OXctY1K4wk
youtube.com/watch?v=OXctY1K4wko
teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/disturbing-influence-solar-radiation-wireless-transmission-energy
patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/62/90/92/45a5932052a940/US645576.pdf
teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/famous-scientific-illusions
mwrf.com/systems/guarding-against-directed-energy-weapons
teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/our-future-motive-power
teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/death-ray-planes
teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/quotes/44
youtube.com/watch?v=EkjpVcsRQLc
youtube.com/watch?v=5IAiMpmGx-M
patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/d0/de/ef/9a5c1da561dabd/US5149407.pdf
lockheedmartin.com/en-us/capabilities/directed-energy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the LDAL system described in the document is particularly interesting, I had no idea such a thing was possible

for anyone who wants to avoid Go ogle
add the http www

fil3 {delete} dr0pper {slash} mpdf

Jesus this was hard to post

you'll have to fix the url, replace the numbers with letters, I guess they hate that site here

oh and add .com after dr0pper, if this thread isnt shadow banned it's totally worth reading

idstch.com/2017/06/?print=pdf-search

Checked and bump

seems interesting at first glance. You got any more research on them DEWs before thread gets blasted?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14 Rapid deployment of Directed Energy Weapons is leading to search and developme (990x1840, 283K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0P3tbf3JHhc

Attached: nikola teslas work.png (1698x8906, 1.79M)

It's not possible without a nuke. It takes too much energy to destroy things on the ground from orbit, and satellites have no way of providing that energy.

An actual directed energy weapon (and you retards never specify what kind or how it works you just handwave it) would require enormous amounts of input energy, more than it outputs, and it won't have 100% efficiency, so every time it fires it turns into a glowing hot spark floating across the night sky.

You can't make this shit secret. Everyone knows where every satellite is thanks to telescopes and radar. It's stupidly easy to see things in space, especially when it's a couple hundred kilometers away and supposedly shooting at the ground.

There are huge problems involved in this idea as well, such as the inverse square law - a law which dictates the dispersion of energy from a point source. Even lasers are subject to this law. This means that when you shine your little pen laser at the moon, by the time that laser light reaches the moon, it's spread out across the entire surface, like a flashlight does. It's not a tiny dot.

I'm not a fucking retard like you people, and I actually looked into how these sorts of weapons could work because I'm a scifi autist that likes to do that sort of thing. There is only one way you could do it today, and it would definitely work, but it also definitely wouldn't be secret. You can detonate a nuclear shaped charge in very low earth orbit (

very cool, thanks fren!

did you read the PDF? they have methods to deal with the old problems, like transforming the atmosphere itself into any type of lens, total sci fi shit

holy shit dude, I just read the rest of your post, you really haven't kept up on this research have you? The PDF outlines all the types of DEW that exist, the tech has been out there for a while and it's absolutely in use, even Russia has them, the last big one they tried to send up that the public knows about mysteriously blew up on the launch pad, probably sabotage. I think it was only meant to destroy other satellites but the point is they had a power source that worked. If you aren't a shill you need to go do more research buddy.

Also, please explain to me how you can identify a classified orbital weapons platform using ground observation? Telescopes don't resolve enough detail and they certainly wouldn't be dumb enough to attach a transponder that gave it's real ID.

sorry fren that's all I have with me, I just wanted to put it out there since the last thread vanished right after I posted it. When I get home I'll make a better thread with all my info, I'll put it up exactly this time tomorrow.

OP is uneducated, sadly many cases exist just
like this. very very disrespectful.

Attached: th.jpg (248x165, 37K)

Does it mean they are able to illuminate, or even "paint" the moon in different colors, even partly? Hmm.

how so? are you saying DEWs aren't real? Did you see the sources in the PDF? Are you aware of all the lead scientists of the strategic defense initiative mysteriously dying after they put a lid on that project?
Did you read this?
It's public knowledge that they mounted a laser that could burn through a humvee's engine block on a 747, the videos are on YouTube. If that's public you don't think the stuff that's still classified isn't miles ahead?

>I tried to delete the Google ref but it broke the link, anyone know how to fix that?
You have to follow the google link and copy the link from the actual page.

bumping thead

fake and gay image, notice how the smoke is off to the right of where it should be because of the wind.

Attached: BC8D105C-5302-4D09-BA3A-B36FB930E56D.jpg (1420x3000, 1.41M)

Attached: 1DA430ED-3DF7-4034-9596-0CB9B09D3C06.jpg (4381x3505, 3.74M)

Attached: EC05F222-8BD0-424C-89B3-5C0C4DA54C7D.png (1902x1104, 333K)

Stop it goyim, that`s not funny.

Attached: 468x434 copy.jpg (468x434, 81K)

Attached: 0B1F2069-D831-4BE0-9461-9FDCD7205613.png (1576x469, 112K)

Attached: F988E1EA-011B-4C56-9EE6-69CB1345A73C.png (1501x608, 61K)

Attached: 41CB14F5-1BE3-4582-81F8-1DE880879AAE.png (1487x675, 63K)

>You can't make this shit secret. Everyone knows where every satellite is thanks to telescopes and radar. It's stupidly easy to see things in space, especially when it's a couple hundred kilometers away and supposedly shooting at the ground.

its perfectly possible to have a unregistered satellite that only your "enemies" or other space agency could track.

keep this thread goin
I'm posting more about tesla...

"death ray" described by tesla, in his own words:

>"Such a powerfully energized coil, when the frequency, as in this instance, is measured in millions per second (MHz), shows little repellent action, but when the frequency of the impulses is low, closed conductors, as washers of conducting material, are thrown off with a force of a magnitude which can be only explained on the assumption that the currents have maximum values of many hundred thousand amperes."

>".The remaining photographs will be understood from the titles, which are made explicit for this purpose. I hope to have in the near future an opportunity for describing more of such experiments, and dwelling in detail on the apparatus used. For the present I am compelled, for want of time, to merely sate that the vibrations used in most of them were from 400,000 to 800,000 per second.."

(400Khz to 500Khz) this correspond to the "AM band"

>"fig. 11... transmitting electrical energy to great distances without wire...The pressure on the terminal is about eight million volts."

>" that electrical energy in great amounts can be efficiently and safely transmitted without the use of wires to any point of the globe..."

source:

teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/some-experiments-teslas-laboratory-currents-high-potential-and-high-frequency

Attached: 1coils1.png (610x800, 709K)

bump

Attached: Hollow Planet Seismology Vs Solid Earth Seismology.png (731x7464, 1.35M)

I dont know how wise it would be to post pics of my own setup knowing that this place is continouslly monitored...

but I'm doing what a Iot of other experimenter have done and is also one of the easiest way to get into this: using ignition coils and a control module as the primary source to them feed the high voltage coil , this is what a lot of people experiment with but the problem is that the experimenters are cought into bad information and they don't pursue the correct frequencies or voltages while tesla is very clear about using the VLF band at MegaVolts range

an ignition coild with his control module will get you the primary voltage of about 20 to 30 kiloVolts then with this voltage you feed the pancake coil "transformer" to get up to the final megaVolt range but you have to stay at the correct range of frecuencies like tesla describes it.

Attached: MSD-Ignition-Blaster-Ignition-control-box-and-Blaster-2-ignition-coil[1].png (415x275, 138K)

What the fuck?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14 Rapid deployment of Directed Energy Weapons is leading to search and developme (1979x1384, 185K)

THE ABOVE POSTERS ARE - - JEWS, TRANNYS OR SPOOKS.

IF YOU ARE IN A THREAD CREATED BY A FUCKING MEME FLAG
IT MEANS IT WAS CREATED BY A JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.
*******************************STOP*************************************************
IF YOU RESPOND TO THEM BE AWARE THAT YO ARE RESPONDING
TO A ****JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.
*******************************MEME************************************************
YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY IGNORE THAT POSTER BY HIDING THAT
THREAD.
*******************************FLAGS***********************************************
IF A PERSON USES A MEME FLAG TO MAKE A THREAD OR POST WITH
AND THEY ARE ACTUALLY NOT A - - JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.
********************************2-DAY***********************************************
THEN YOU ARE WITNESSING A RETARDED PERSON AND SHOULD TREAT
THEM \ THE SAME WAY YOU TREAT A . . . . .JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.

I guess I'm screwed anyways if something interesting comes out of people doing experiment fallowing teslas instructions because every IP is recorded...

I really dont care for the his concept of the "death ray" my big interest is in terms of communication and energy transmission.

I'm don't really have the experience doing tesla coils like many other people, I'm very late to the party, but the first problem I found was that they are just not using them as tesla intended in terms of frequency and voltage this was very obvious to me while reading his patents but the big majority of experimenters are cought into very bad information and somehow they don't see the very obvious info given by tesla himself!!!

this are not spark toys!!!

Attached: featured_kaizerdrsstc2[1].jpg (640x536, 53K)

and by interesting I mean "interesting"...

unfortunatelly people like Eric dollard and Peter lidenman are steering people away from the original patents and information that tesla left.

I have seen Eric dollard lecture and he knows about electronics so too me is a big wurprise as to why he ignores the patents. peter lidenman does the exact same thing he goes through the patents and just decides to ignore what they say, this is avery sneaky tactic of desinfo because he is showing you the true but at the same time steering you away from it...

this lecture specifically:

youtu.be/cmfWGDKVHRE

Attached: image_140618_Debunked_p[1].jpg (1024x1024, 435K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14 Israeli arms industry uses Gaza strip as their testing laboratory for new weap (1070x4864, 608K)

If you want to muck around with high voltage you should use a neon sign transformer, ignition coils can be unreliable in my experience. Just wind your own primary and secondary coils. Real trouble is finding appropriate ballast at those voltages though, your inductors/caps have to be rated for the 15-30kV of your NST

Damn dude. My knowledge is limited but there was a guy suicides who made a vide about a HIGH output hydr0gen electrolysis method for self looping fuel- he said the way to do it was to restrict amps, increase volts and I believe pulse the electricity in concert with the dimensions of the fuel c#ll's resonant cavity.

How would this device play into that because I want to continue his work minus the poisoning death

are you the EE user from the other thread?

what are your thoughts? does the info makes sense to you? theres a lot to read but from a electronics perpective teslas patents are quite clear and they do make a lot of sense.

I had to resort to other writing because sometime in the patents he was not very specific about the frequency range he used, puting all the info together the whole project does comply perfectly with EE.

Nothing new here. What's the big deal?
I saw Youtube videos about this USS PONCE laser years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIU8WZR9DNA

>UHF microwave gun

now we are talking!
you are right ignition coils even have limited frequency responce I'm basically stock at 3Khz (the resonant frequency of my particular coil) and the control module tops out at about 8khz, but this frequencies are enough.

I'm using this materials because is what I already got "lying around" and like I said before I'm very late to the party....

my biggest issue right now is that the total max voltage I'm getting is about 200kv I can see on the oscilloscope that the transmission capability is there (at 3Khz frequency) but it is not at the efficiencies that tesla describes but for the moment this makes perfect sense because this is not the voltage range that tesla was using, it needs to be at least 5 times higher. at least I'm kinda in the right track. and by reading his publications he also went through the same problem.

you are correct that its better to fabricate your own coils but the final secundary coil is tricky to do because of arc and I want to make it compact not the 2.5 meters that tesla was using! althought he was using much higher currents but it should be possible to fabricate a small one enough for local transmission. using oil bath. and again many people use coils contained in oil but again they don't use them at the frequency or the voltage that tesla describes...

any links?

unfortunatelly you gonna need at least a little bit of experience with electronics at least to the poin where you can understand basic schematics

and yes give priority to volts instead of amps is a "trick" that has many uses the whole point of power line transmission is to do exactly that and try to avoid losses by doing so and this is the exact principle that tesla used.

What you basically have is two tesla coils that form a large capacitor. each tesla coil is a plate and the large distance is the dialectric. Wireless energy transfer in this scenario seems like Capacitive coupling to me.

See Friis Transmission Equation. R is distance and f is frequency. The electric and magnetic waves diminish in power quadratic with frequency and distance. So for wireless energy transfer you need to use low frequencies and higher voltages to cover more ground. antenna-theory.com/basics/friis.php

So yes, high voltage and low frequency makes sens and is know by everyone who does antenna engineering and designs wireless systems. The Friis Transmission Equation is like baby's first steps in wireless technology so to speak.

A Tesla coil is very inefficient for wireless power transfer because it is unidirectional. You will get more efficient power transfer if you were to use directional antennas like Yagi–Uda antennas or dish antennas.

A Tesla coil does not break the law of conservation of energy. You have to put energy into the coil in order for it to transmit power over the air. The other coil receives only a small portion of the transited energy. Yes you can transmit a lot of power over the air but it is simply not as efficient as transmitting power over a wire.

Attached: transmission.png (188x106, 14K)

I think that I have a clue based on your description. From what it sounds like the guy was creating a standing wave inside the container with a large voltage swing. Basically something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w
But with the electric field (high voltage) instead of sound, and in 3D direction.

What I suspect is that the high electric field oscillations are ripping apart the electrons off of the H2O molecules, which helps with electrolysis.

youtube.com/watch?v=OXctY1K4wk

Sorry correct link to the hydrogen electrolysis fuel cell suicided guy-
youtube.com/watch?v=OXctY1K4wko

YESSS!
THATS EXACTLY WHAT HE DESCRIBED like a tornado of volatility in the cavity is the picture I got. It is completely related to sound in my head. He was using some old 1990 tech computers etch to generate what reminded me of sound wave design

Current H2O electrolysis methods are around 30% efficient, which means that 70% of the energy you put in is lost as heat. So what you essential get is hot H2 and hot O2. If you would want to experiment then I suggest you do a normal electrolysis and measure how much energy you have put into the system. Use this as your baseline. Then try electrolysis with high voltage pulses. Measuring the energy input of pulses is more difficult. A relative way of measuring the efficiency of electrolysis would be to measure the gas temperature. A more efficient process should result in gasses with a lower temperature right after the electrolysis. For an accurate reading you would need to insulate your gas containers though. Or you could let the gas escape and monitor it's temperature with a thermal camera. Then all you would need to do is to turn some knobs to tune the frequency and voltage and monitor the gas temperature in real time to find a sweet spot. This should be durable with modern equipment.

trying but its not working, what do you mean replace the numbers with letters?

see link in OP redirects to link in "see"

what do i need yo fix

Attached: doitright.jpg (565x490, 16K)

wait i got it

cool thanks

>such as the inverse square law - a law which dictates the dispersion of energy from a point source. Even lasers are subject to this law
This is incorrect by definition of what a laser is. A laser is collimated light that is coherent and in phase with itself. Because it is collimated, it maintains its energy (more or less) over long distances because it does not disperse radially in all directions which is what the inverse square law is addressing. You are correct about everything else though.

>A Tesla coil is very inefficient for wireless power transfer because it is unidirectional.
>Yes you can transmit a lot of power over the air but it is simply not as efficient as transmitting power over a wire.

this is why I'm trying to spread this info so other experimenter with even more experience that me making tesla coils go back to the original intention of the patents and this is high efficiency signal transmission. personaly I'm still not quite there yet I can see a glimpse but I need to go higher in voltage

remember that this is not a regular transmission because even Very Low Frequency transmitters dont use that high volts and low current like tesla experimented with at least not at that level because it is extremely important to get to that level of over 1 megaVolts in his writing tesla is very clear about this that he didn't have any luck with lower voltages but when he perfected the coils to work in the megavolt range he was amazed at the result

to me this is very exiting because basically no one is working with this range and with this very low frequencies at the same time, so its basically an open field where modern experimenters and HAM people could have a new golden age like it was in the 20s when every kid was doing radios and experimenting with...in fact the big benefit of shorwaves (long range) was basically discovered by those experimenters

I know a lot of people here like the HAM hobby and skykings...

just listen to what he said:

>"With waves 300 meters in length ( 1Mhz ) economic transmission of energy is out of the question, the loss being too great. When using wave-lengths of 6,000 meters ( 50KHz ) it is still noticeable though not a serious drawback. With wave-lengths of 12,000 meters (25KHz) it becomes quite insignificant and on this fortunate fact rests the future of wireless transmission of energy."

teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/disturbing-influence-solar-radiation-wireless-transmission-energy

hi, your inability to comprehend what you read
published by the military through american media
publications seems to point to the fact that your
opinion is meaningless. the navy has a land based
"dew" laser that's half a million watts, it cannot
do anything past one mile, the link you pasted
because you are uneducated shows a weapons
platform from the 1970s at 1 million watts. a weapon
hardly capable of doing any damage past two miles
and space crafts standard orbit is way above two
miles, as i said you are very uneducated. very very
disrespectful.

Attached: 1542959766735.jpg (1862x1048, 475K)

now thats half of the story because he is only talking about the frequency now comes the second part as to the voltage

from his patent US645576A
patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/62/90/92/45a5932052a940/US645576.pdf

>if the potential be sufiiciently high and if the terminals of the coils be maintained at the proper altitudes the action described will take place, and a current will be transmitted through the elevated air Strata, which will encounter little and possibly even less resistance than if conveyed through a copper Wire of a practicable size."

>. The primary and secondary circuits in the transmitting apparatus being carefully synchronized,an electromotive force from two to four million volts (2 to 4 MV) and more was obtainable at the terminals of the secondary coil A, the discharge passing freely through the attenuated air stratum maintained at the above barometric pressures"

when he talk about " the attenuated air stratum maintained at the above barometric pressures" he means that he put the terminal in a "semi-vacuum" container and this made it more efficient at lower voltages (lower voltages meaning 2 megaVolts!) right now I'm aiming at this level of MVs but at a home scale maybe is possible to do away with the semi-evacuated container and maybe is enough to get good result for close range.

Attached: US645576-drawings-page-1[1].png (2320x3408, 70K)

>he was amazed at the result
Well, he did not have anything to compare to back in those days because he was a pioneer. My hypothesis is that if you are going to increase the voltage of your coil by a factor of 100 you will increase the power transfer by a factor of 100 if you keep the same distance or you have the same power transfer at 10 times the distance. Sure it will be amazing but you will pay dearly on your power bill. Also be aware that you need a licenses to operate in certain parts of the electromagnetic spectrum. VLF band has it's uses and if you operate on it without a license you might be looking at a large fine or even jail time. So figure that out first before you experiment any further.

Now tell the class about Proton Beam research in the 80's and 90's and where the glowing balls were located.

at close range theres no problem at all, thats why you can use WIFI and even FM transmiters in you old car-radio...

>Well, he did not have anything to compare to back in those days because he was a pioneer.

in the 10s and 20s and even earlier radio was all the rage everywhere, he continue to defend his system but the big problem with his proposal comes clear when understanding that the VLF range is very limited in terms of channels that are possible and voice transmission becomes almost imposible so only morse code or "telegraphy" would be the real option and by the 20s the possibility of voice transmission was THE big thing,

this is the main reason that teslas system failed... but for a experimenter like my and maybe other experimenters in the HAM and shortwave comunity it looks very interesting. and the use of morse code is just a call back to the golden days.

this is an article from 1919 notice the idea of "hertz wave" and "tesla wave" (but they are the same just that different frequency and voltages) go to the last part specifically:

teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/famous-scientific-illusions

Attached: hertz_VS_tesla_wave,.png (1344x753, 1.24M)

Dude hell yes. You could even make it a huge cavity and tuning the pulse freq correctly you could output enough to power a massive generator. I imagine using a laser thermometer to measure output temp in a thick plexiglass/clear plastic cavity would work. The dude in the video said his device outputed such a high volume H gas the pentagon had to evacuate when he brought it in for a demo

If you are super limited by materials you can always roll your own HV capacitors. It's a bitch and I gave up before getting it, mostly because I happened to get some 10 kv tank capacitors for free from a "friend" for plasma experiments

If you can boost your power capabilities, like with introducing HV caps and ballast, you can basically copy AM radio circuit designs (getting components for HV oscillators might break the bank though) and just make the transmitter your inductor coil. I agree HV breakdown is a problem with home brew components but mineral oil and super Corona dope can make even wax paper hold a KV. Definitely immerse your coil if you're gonna try routing an AM radio circuit through it lol.

>A Tesla coil does not break the law of conservation of energy. You have to put energy into the coil in order for it to transmit power over the air.

this is correct in all counts, tesla NEVER said anything about free energy in any of his patents or publications and whe he talked about a great "source of energy" he was talking for example this apparatus a normal geothermal plant but with a modification that used the principle that preassure makes fluids evaporate at different temps with respect to ambient conditions

>The arrangement of one of the great terrestrial-heat power plants of the future. Water is circulated to the bottom of the shaft, returning as steam to drive the turbine, and then returned to liquid form in the condenser, in and unending cycle. Internal heat of the earth is great and, in comparison with the demands which man can make upon it, is practically inexhaustible; since the heated contents of the earth are sextillions of tons.

>The ambitions scheme proposed here draws power from the depths of the sea, utilizing the warmth of one layer, brought into contact with the cold of another, to operate great power plants. Its practicability, as well as the theory of its operation, is analyzed in this remarkable article.

>... Nor was It necessary to show that the surface water, although much below its normal boiling point of 212° F., can be readily converted into steam by subjecting it to a vacuum which causes ebullition at any temperature however low. It is of common knowledge that, due to this same effect, beans cannot be cooked or eggs hard-boiled on high mountains. Also, for a like reason turbines have been wrecked in steam power plants with the boilers completely shut off, the slightly warm water in the system of connecting pipes being evaporated under a high vacuum inadvertently applied. This behavior of water, or liquids In general, was long before beautifully exemplified In the classical device called “cryophoros”

Attached: invention_0089[1].jpg (948x2000, 343K)

DEW pic related.

Attached: prediction 2 puzzle rework.png (1459x735, 119K)

My Great Grandpa worked on weaponized satellites for the Navy and talked about them with my Mom well into the 80s.
I thought he was working on tungsten rods dropped from orbit but according to my Mom he said it was some gas she can't remember the name of that would accelerate shit that passed through it in space when it got an electrical charge, and they'd just drop a bunch of shrapnel through it which would enter the earth at a massive velocity after being accelerated. The sonic boom it made was the actual weapon, capable of killing anything in a localized area below it. Wish I could've talked with him myself and gotten specifics.

Holy shit, thanks for tweaking curiousity. Reading about this shit & had to dig down in results for correct hits/info (more reason for everyone to go beyond first couple pages of search results).

How much does all this shit cost? How much of the US military budget goes into its development?

mwrf.com/systems/guarding-against-directed-energy-weapons

Attached: baepromo.jpg (1540x800, 112K)

Tbh this effect sounds just like mutual induction. The wavelength of these AM waves is hundreds of meters, whereas the metal in Tesla's lab is on the scale of at most a meter. High inductance coils to low inductance washers means much larger induced current in the washer via the mutual inductance law. Solid metal washers have a very long resistive decay time however, meaning the induced current lingers for much longer than the external radio wave changes.

The sign of the magnetic field the AM antenna makes changes fast enough to repel the field from the eddy currents in the washer, repelling it via the lorentz force. The reason why it won't work in MHz range is because the fields change too fast to effectively penetrate a conductor. This isn't really mysterious, it's just mutual inductance and resistive decay in action.

source for that articule and pic of the "cryophosros" demonstration toy.

>Fig. 1. — The “cryophorus” is well-known as a scientific toy, exemplifying also the principle of refrigerating machinery.

teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/our-future-motive-power

Attached: 19311200-01-03[1].jpg (525x277, 32K)

Frequency is the key to all of this.

I did note that each time (or most of the time) Merkle started shaking it was AFTER music started playing. And supposedly she had another such event during a speech. But if you watch the events where the shaking starts after the music you will see the shaking stops shortly after the music stops.'

Tesla..the magic of 3,6, 9...the frequency of the earth, f#...it's a very interesting rabbit hole.

Broadcast a freq that someone is programmed to react to and? (also planefags noted that germany's airforce1 was in Alabama near a noted neurological treatment center)..also note the symptoms / complaints of embassy workers in Cuba...again double money that is frequency related.

HIGH frequency / oscillation can cause earthquakes. Did prolonged testing of a new engine "oscillate" the earth so badly that it set of the earthquakes that began in China lake? Was it engine testing--something accidental? or accidentally on purpose.

Thanks, disinfo retard.

YOU ARE VERY BRIGHT user!

please read the other things too if you can.

>Tesla..the magic of 3,6, 9...the frequency of the earth, f#...it's a very interesting rabbit hole.

could you give a source about this please?
but NOT a third party speaking about tesla give me a source that is from tesla. one of his publication or a patent anything like that.

theres a huge amount of desinfo about tesla going around. the best thing to do is go to his own writings or press publications.

Hardly! I'm just experienced, but gracias mi amigo :^) without doxxing myself I can say I work in plasma physics and know a lot of basic EM physics but I'm a EE noob. I agree with your sentiment here, HV stuff above a few KHz is very unexplored part of the problem though with getting a grassroots community is you need several thousands dollars of equipment and high expertise to get up and running.

your knowledge shows ... that post is what this is all about...

tesla proposed that he could use this effect to inhibit the funtioning of airplanes engines by using this method, the range is not unlimited but he proposed to use it as costal defence

teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/death-ray-planes

on the equipment I'm good, I got my little home EE lab, and the basic transfomer coils and that type of thing is really not that expensive. it is totally possible for the a hobbies to experiment with this. the biggest "quirk" is that the coils are tricky to do at this voltages currently I 'm aiming at a compact one and this makes it more difficult to avoid arcing.

/mpdf at the end

Likely some fuckery to do with the dielectric properties and electrostatic dipole moment of water. Maybe by biasing the water to make the dipoles align and pulsing a HV VLF wave through a highly resonant cavity, such that the electric field of the EM wave is very aligned with the dipole moment, you can rip apart the hydrogen and oxygen in the water. Of course the fucky parts are aligning the water dipoles while making a resonant pulse

>HV stuff above a few KHz is very unexplored
It is not entirely unexplored, perhaps not "scientifically-peer review" type of exploration, but the power of frequencies is not an unknown . If you know how to do the math the frequency / of the pyramids is 3 6 9 F#...

It is a Tesla quote

teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/quotes/44

Everyone and their brother has a theory about what it means but many of them are wrong.

It distills to 432...and all music used to be tuned to 432 until they changed it universally to 440. Go listen to Vivaldi in 432 then 440..Note the difference?

You can first explore that aspect of 3 6. 9...but there is a lot more. Geometric measurements can be distilled to 3 6 9 (the pyramids for instance) and it is supposed that Tesla had sorted how to work it.

Life is frequency, frequency is life...every cell in your body, every organ, every life form, and the earth has their own frequency. Knowing how to manipulate matter with frequency would indeed be quite the skill.

For an example search out the ocillator tables with the salt poured on them...plenty of them ( (or they used to be) on jewtube)...watch the patterns that are arranged when the table vibrates at different frequencies. In particular the experiment of 440 v 432 is eye opening. 440 creates an almost angry disjointed pattern.

Frequency research is a very interesting field. But shaman / medicine people have been using frequency since the dawn of time. Example? Drums...every culture used drums...why? Why is the water drum used in Peyote ceremony? Frequency. It can heal and it can most certainly kill.

I surmise that Tesla figured out how to use frequency and no one can argue that his EQ weapon created a "certain" frequency. It is what it is.

Once you wander into this it can be life changing because then you can learn to use frequency for yourself. Beware tho of 528. Since people started working with freqs there's been a push to confound the issue.

Hold your laser pointer to the wall. Notice how the dot gets bigger as you pull away.
Further this by pointing your laser pointer at a far away wall, and have a friend outline the dot with a marker. Then walk up to that wall and again shine your laser at the same point, the dot from the laser will be much smaller than the circle your friend drew. Sorry if you don’t have friends.

Attached: GXWdZ4YVn.jpg (782x810, 146K)

is this the server with the edgy kid who likes to rack the slide on his glock in voice chat?
nail biters shouldn't have guns btw

I'm still in case my ID changed, I'm wasting time phoneposting

Tesla had something that worked in principle here I bet, based on mutual inductance to stop the metal components (magnetize them and they'll lock up) but in practice would have been unreasonably weak. The problem with anything ground based is all the atmosphere you have to go through.

The only way I could see circumventing this problem is if you used a plasma channel to carry some sort of EMP pulse, then you're not dealing with inverse square law losses. I doubt that Tesla knew enough about plasma physics at the time to envision this, but he might have intuitively understood the principle based off of ionosphere reflection. How to efficiently generate a plasma channel hundreds of miles long without laser technology is another question, but that's how I'd make an engine stalling death beam.

It’s a shill, don’t respond to it

sauce? everything seems gone.

I'm looking at that video but it really doesn't say anything, its just showing/explaining the car and engine but not the actual "H converter"

this is a much better video:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkjpVcsRQLc

and this are the specs for his electrolysis process:

-comsumes less than an amp

-uses up to 20Khz pulses (please take notice as to the info I posted about tesla and this particular frequency band, if you didn't pay attention, is the same band)

-theres no specific mentions as to the voltage used but it is imply that hes using high voltages

this method is basically the same as that of tesla using very high voltages in the VLF band (at audio range, although 20khz is the upper limit)

tesla also notice that very high voltages could produce nitrogen from the atmosphere and he tough of this as a great way to produce fertilizer

great info! I hope you can stay for a while.

what are the maximum voltages you have worked with or are working with?

What was posted??

/thread
larpers should go back to /x/

It'd be possible without a nuke. Say you have a massive stabilized z pinch plasma accelerated at millions of volts to produce x ray shine via bremstrahalung, that'd be a quick and dirty x ray source. Then you can use a long lead lined chamber of low z material as lasing medium. It'd be an enormous satellite, would need GW of onboard nuclear reactor power, and would be certainly nothing like what the gov't could send up now, but doable in principle.

My current experiments in my home lab have maxed out around 8-10 kv DC, because I'm working on fast plasma ignition for electhermal-chemical purposes. Next I'll be using that same cap bank to make ball lightning based on some experiments German physicists did recently

>tesla also notice that very high voltages could produce nitrogen from the atmosphere and he tough of this as a great way to produce fertilizer
sound like what the sapphire project guys achieved.
youtube.com/watch?v=5IAiMpmGx-M
They studied plasma and ended up finding other elements that were original not part of the gas mixture implying cold fusion as a result of electricity and plasma.

Another take on the efficient electrolysis is that high voltage discharge creates a plasma that not only breaks open H2O molecules but also strips a proton (H+) off of the oxygen to create Nitrogen + hydrogen. Could explain the efficient H2 production you get H2 from water and H+ from oxygen becoming nitrogen.

I'm reading the stanley meyer patent:

patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/d0/de/ef/9a5c1da561dabd/US5149407.pdf

he does uses not technical terms, a lot of laser this and that and "light energy" to apparently refer to fiber optics because apparetly hes using a control module that uses fiber optics interconects, for people that might be interested I recomend to focus just on the electrolysis device he is using thats the basics of the whole thing because apparently he was able to produce Hydrogen at super high efficiencies thats the key for his invention
and try to "overcome" the non tech terms or descriptions he uses.

if this scheme works the rest will follow.

apperently he gives good details about the construction but i'm just rapidly goin throu it

Attached: meyer- US5149407.pdf.png (1013x631, 97K)

>muh sunglare
>muh sekrit weapons n shiet
schizos are the worst

You did a shit job, I work of their development and you're wrong in every way. Just stfu and remember you're Canadian.
lockheedmartin.com/en-us/capabilities/directed-energy.html

>schizos are the worst
They're not schizos you're just poorly educated.

how painful is it being that stupid? You see the evidence before you but you just put your fingers in your ears and say "la la la la la"

Attached: keep eating bitch.gif (500x500, 2.41M)