Who the fuck are the Freemasons what’s do they believe in I look this up and...

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

Who the fuck are the Freemasons what’s do they believe in I look this up and there’s absolutely nothing on it

Attached: C6BC6222-B21F-449F-8A81-AA565CBC94D0.jpg (34 KB, 522x535)

Other urls found in this thread:

stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/frame_en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eDrscByKEUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square#Europe_after_15th_century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Court_of_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Masonic_Temple
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigredo
jowforums.com/thread/218411414/politics
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217397171
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dt7T3QNQqZE
youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
youtube.com/watch?v=K2c1siCGv78
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658/#209544956
youtube.com/watch?v=uJvt8kAx-Dw
metro.co.uk/2019/02/22/police-lose-evidence-paedophiles-raped-31-children-least-1000-times-8713048/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/02/secret-handshake-police-freemasons
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408
youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_2uj7340
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188547599
desmondisamazing.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Alig
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/29/the-sudden-end-of-dan-schneiders-time-at-nickelodeon-where-he-built-an-empire/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ae9651fd8aee
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/tfw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/unix eunuchs/country/US/start/2015-9-03/order/asc/
gizmodo.com/an-occult-history-of-the-television-set-1521354168/amp
nypost.com/2018/08/07/parkland-shooter-blamed-demons-in-his-head-for-school-massacre/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191921512/#191923385
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Kalamazoo_shootings
unv.is/https://www.npr.org/2019/01/07/683019959/former-uber-driver-pleads-guilty-to-2016-killing-rampage-in-michigan
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199218263
jowforums.com/thread/219167397/politics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus
youtube.com/watch?v=DWD5xiiafBc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
hourofthetime.com/milton-william-bill-cooper-mp3-collection/
archive.org/details/MysteryBabylonSeries-WilliamCoopertranscriptIncl
youtube.com/watch?v=8GFv02yZVIk
youtube.com/watch?v=KKT5XxJ1sbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J979uOkggrw
targetedevidence.com
targetedjustice.com
everydayconcerned.net
darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA_LifeLog
veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/
jeffreyepstein.org/
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/
wbur.org/edify/2019/07/10...
santafe.edu/events/semina...
jeffreyepstein.org/Jeffrey...
the-scientist.com/lab-too...
youtube.com/watch?v=4kuYQ...
history.com/mkultra-opera...
nytimes.com/2009/01/18/sc...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...
the-scientist.com/opinion...
dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...
independent.co.uk/news/me...
gettyimages.ca/detail/new...
books.google.ca/books?id=GM2_...
theguardian.com/world/200...
forbes.com/sites/drewhend...
creativedisturbance.org/podca...
prnewswire.com/news-relea...
jpl.nasa.gov/about/bio_ma...
vice.com/en_us/article/vv...
jpl.nasa.gov/jplhistory/e...
madscientistblog.ca/mad-sc...
youtube.com/watch?v=um5yzha8EUw
imdb.com/title/tt1670345/
thesecretmasonicvictoryofww2.tv/
bitchute.com/playlist/kWPH62jd7TXc/
bitchute.com/video/GFjR7IKAu8Go/
bitchute.com/video/0nKI2vdozJ4/
bitchute.com/video/GFjR7IKAu8Go/(mirror)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
mega.nz/#!aCICyCaT!FCWbKDdmDPcj9J-HDr5VOIn2kJhiLGjubjqQ39ixWMM
jowforums.com/thread/219486051/politics

David Brown
David Brown

2b1ask1.

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

Just a bunch of kike larpers

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

No one wants to be one faggot

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

fuck off mason

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

Goyim Talmudism

Attached: 1560838021789.jpg (52 KB, 822x562)

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

america was built by freemasons and they all worship satan and fuck kids

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

Jewish occultism for goyim. Therefore they are, and always were, just a tools of jew.

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

From what I’ve read it mostly seems like old boomers that just meet up and talk about their interests. Pretty much a frat organization for old shits.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/frame_en.html

Website looks pretty bad but it contains a very comprehensive list of their branches + their rituals. A lot of them have hebrew references and a lot of their spirituality comes from zoharistic teachings I would say. The Zohar being one of the key works of Kaballah.

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

I know a couple masons. I don't think they know I know but I do.
Spiritual boomers and Jew worshippers, they claim to be Christian but promote degeneracy for the sake of muh liberty. They're also the reason we don't use the metric system like every other country on the planet (Masons caused the revelution, they were the so called 3%).
Let's see what else....definitely sexually degenerate, possibly sexual blackmail in there. A lot of them have jobs with the government especially police

John Young
John Young

i lookd et up
cnt fynd noting
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURR
you're a retard
it's all in the open
try reading slower you fucking mong

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

If you talk about them ninjas will kill you

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

Go read a book on them. Basically, they're a secret society of shabbos goyim that used to seek enlightenment through knowledge but have been subverted and now follow Judaism hidden under layers of ancient mystery school religious babble.
They think Lucifer is the real and true god of man.

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

The kind of boomer thats a bitch but somehow still arrogant about it.

The symbol is a vagina/cervix. It's a star of david 'with some pieces missing'. The top part makes curves (woman) and the bottom the square (man). It's backwards on purpose. It's all a big joke, at your grandpas expense.

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

Freemasonry is Kabbalah kikery for the goyim.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (44 KB, 480x360)

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

This. If you remove judaism out of freemasonary, there's nothing left.

Attached: 1559088477974.jpg (64 KB, 1156x546)

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

They mostly have spaghetti dinners and play cards as far as I can tell.

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

You didnt look anything up then and you made this thread for the sole purpose to shill this board hence why its another 1 post by this ID thread.

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

That's at the public level, those people are mostly fine just boomer clubs that occasionally do fundraisers. They do however help fund the organization which has really weird ideology at the highest level where the rich are involved so I never donate to them.

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Freemasons were originally gnostics who worshiped the True God. Then they allowed Jews to join and they were subverted into worshiping Yahweh/Satan, like most major belief systems.

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

Anti God secret society secretly founded and backed by kikes, worship Satan and work with the kikes to destroy True Christianity in the world :( :(

Attached: 1558371186609.jpg (60 KB, 500x443)

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

The symbol is a vagina/cervix

This isn't exactly correct. It represents the concept of 'as above so below' as well as knowledge. The set square thing and the compass is the reference to knowledge, science, engineering etc. The G stands for Gnosticism/God which references man reaching godhood through knowledge along with the various ancient religions and mystery schools associated with those concepts.

Jace White
Jace White

youtube.com/watch?v=eDrscByKEUQ

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

4th degree is where the mysteries are revealed.
Do you know what I mean by mysteries?

Attached: 64285d55f4e83f79e5aea48d329fdbb844d3e303bccb5b882f575c99b50cf65b.jpg (250 KB, 1280x800)

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

go travel off a cliff faggot

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

Quasi-pagan syncretist men’s club.

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

I would join one but I'm not scotttish or or rich I wish there were Hispanic lodges

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

there’s absolutely nothing on it
t. didn't look it up
and
1 post by this ID
Slide thread.

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

Kiddy diddling is not a mystery.
Start your own.

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

Dude, this is blowing my mind. Quality stuff right here, but I'm not seeing him naming the jew or talking about Saturn. Well, I guess that's asking too much, but he's saying "goyim", lmao. Thanks for sharing. Which video should I watch next?

Attached: 1553919912809.gif (1.03 MB, 500x500)

David Hall
David Hall

New WiFi just moved and I can’t slide any threads but sliders what fucking threads are there anymore here it’s all shit

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

aushiram is that you?
sup bro

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

What I said hereAnd you try looking up what the core beliefs of freemasonry is all your gonna get is “brotherhood” and “truth” it calls them a religious organization when it’s very obvious they are not solely what they say I’m asking about the Jewry involved in this

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

Just old men talking shit and bitching about their wives.

Source my grandad is a mason.

Ryan Fisher
Ryan Fisher

Freemasonry is built on two things:

1) Luciferianism
2) Sodomy

Attached: 6D3F973E-1204-4690-9226-6F79FECB25E2.jpg (234 KB, 750x733)

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

Attached: sat.jpg (478 KB, 1556x1002)

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

No. There's more than one person in australia.

all your gonna get is “brotherhood” and “truth”
So maybe that's it?

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

What is freemasonry? It is basically a good goy club coming under the guise of christianity to gain trust while the doctrines are leading you directly away from it. It promises to be able to ascend through works and knowledge even though Christ is the only way, and as such tries to seperate man from God, claiming its about liberation when its just rebellion freeing us from the "oppression" of God and becoming gods themselves free from any foreign restrictions, basically
Why do the nations ragea and the peoples plot in vain?
2The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together, against the LORD and against His Anointed One:
3“Let us break Their chains and cast away Their cords.”
The chains and cords being the morals and laws that restrict us.

Crowley believed to reach the most high you must first sink to the lowest. You do this by doing everything you dont want to do, as things that disgust or repell you are merely chains that bind you and keep you from doing something, thus limiting your potential. Morals and Ethics, the little voice in your head, are merely obstacles you need to overcome, you need to silence.
You dont like seafood? better eat oysters and such until you dont mind anymore. You really dont want to hurt that little child? that feeling too is just an obstacle, overcome it, rape it and kill it. You like vaginas? Better engage in gay sex orgies all day long until its normal for you. By this you free yourself from the selfimposed "limitations" and unlock your "true potential"

Also there are 2 type of Masons:
First type are usefull idiots. They came to make some connections, get some knowledge and/or have some gentlemens club. They unknowingly disguise it as such gentlemens club while their higher ups are fucking over the world

Attached: Mason-Money.png (1.14 MB, 1278x817)

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

The checkers board is meant to symbolize the duality of this world, black and white, good and evil, heaven and earth, sun and moon, and by extent stands for this (material) world. Just like the 2 pillars Boaz and Jachin do too you always see in such imagery.
However it also represents a playing field in the literal sense. They see the world as a game they play to win, with us as their pawns and themselves as the players that ascended the playing field, the duality of this world, even out of the vision of the pawns they control.

Kaballa is basically about ascention, how to raise beyond the mortal plane. In freemasonic symbolism you see this by the checkered board with a (jacobs) ladder going out of it, symbolizing the ascention. And they rise above this state, out of the duality of the world (with the help of moral relativism, not being held back by morals and ethics anymore) and become gods by abolishing their care for others and this world (see Cremation of Care at the Bohemian Grove), player unseen by the pawns they controll.

Some related the kaballah to different planets similar to how different deities are attributed to the planets. In this interpretation I heard the theory that the hidden sephiroth (the connection points in the kabbalah), daarth is the equivalent of the black sun which is the connection point between this world and the other world, from where our spirits come and which is used to communicate with other spirits aka demons.

Book of the secrets of Enoch also gives another account of creation. He for example says God took from the invisible (primal matter i guess) the light, and fixed it at the highest point, then took from the same invisible the solid/matter, and put it on the lowest point. In between, iirc, he puts the water and the air too. which you see in pic related too, with the material fixed on the bottom and the realm of light on top which they usually attribute to Lucifer.

Attached: Boaz-Jachin.gif (53 KB, 402x637)

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

It's a social club for upper-middle class (i.e. bourgeois) white men.
Basically a place to make friends and do networking.
Retarded conspiracy nuts whose brains have been rotten by years of consuming far-right ideology and boomer memes like to assign the organization more importance than it warrants. In reality, its ubiquity in history has more to do with the ubiquity of upper-middle class white men in positions of power.

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

A lodge full closeted commies and old boys. It's very jewish, membership prides itself in exclusivity and the core membership uses the image of average charitable mason to shield themselves from scrutiny when engaging in ritual degeneracy/crime.

They are hemorrhaging from low numbers these days and here they even shill in the radio to recruit social climbers and larpers.

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

dont forget the encoed 666

Some connections between Saturn and Satan.
Where as Gods symbolism is around the Sun and light Saturn stands in Duality to this. In example in Alchemy the Sun is Gold, perfection, whereas Saturn is lead (base/ruin)
Saturn being the planet the furthest away from the sun still visible with the naked eye, the furthest away from God.
The 6th planet with the hexagon on its northpole forming the cube. (both satanic symbolism)
Being in greek the embodiment of time and thus ultimately decay and death like Satan, is the source of sin with sin causing our death/mortallity.
The 6s in its seal (pic related)
The 6s encoded in the the Seal of Solomon (6 small triangles with 60° corners) and the hexagon.
Sun is associated with Gold (perfection and the highest) in alchemy as Saturn is Lead (being in ruin and the lowest), polar opposites once again

Pic related then shows clearly who their god is, Satan, this material world and their own ego.
The square in pic related, which incorporates the origin of the Masons Logo is even associated with Saturn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square#Europe_after_15th_century

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Court_of_Israel
The building was donated to Israel by Dorothy de Rothschild.[8
word is the pyramid was the requirement for the donation

Attached: Seal-of-Saturn.jpg (94 KB, 1381x455)

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

Pic related is a ring with common masonic and Jesuit symbolism. On on side you have
IXXI, 9 (IX) and 11 (XI) being a clear hint towards the occult influence behind 9/11, which was a ritual sacrifice planned for that very day since before they started building the towers 33 years before (33 being an important masonic number)
Furthermore the IXXI can be seen as 2Ms, turned 180 degree to another and put upon the other. From this we propbably get the many MMs around as a tip offs to other masons

Mickey Mouse (Disney even having Club 33)
M&Ms/Marshal Mathers/Eminem
Master Masons
Marilyn Monroe/Manson
JiMMy KiMMel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Masonic_Temple
Since 2003, the building's theater has been the home of Jimmy Kimmel Live!.[5]

Furthermore the ring could then hint towards MMXX, 2020, maybe even IX XI MMXX, 9/11 2020.
9/11 numerology is also related to the jewish holiday "Tisha Bav" on which both the temples were destroyed which harbored the pillars Boaz and Jachin I mentioned couple of times as the day falls on the 9th day of the 11th month in the jewish calender

Attached: 911-Jesuit-Ring.jpg (29 KB, 555x194)

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

9/11 was a ritual aimed to transmutate the world, destroying the old (world order) and creating a new from its ruins. the phoenix rising from the ashes, shivas cosmic dance of destruction and creation, order out of chaos
The first step is to "destroy", bring everything into its baseform known as Nigredo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigredo
In alchemy, nigredo, or blackness, means putrefaction or decomposition. Many alchemists believed that as a first step in the pathway to the philosopher's stone, all alchemical ingredients had to be cleansed and cooked extensively to a uniform black matter.[1]
black matter, like the black monolith, or the black cube which is the 9/11 memorial, a black cube led into the ground.

Next to the WTC, where 9/11 there happened to stand the Hilton Hotel next to it, which is a black monolith.

From this black mass you can gradually reconstruct the parts through certain steps creating something completly different, as they created the single tower from the ruins of the 2, E Pluribus Unum, Out of many one.

Now an user pointed out recently the that Kubricks 2001: A Space Odyssey also was published in exactly that year they started to build the first tower and implement the 9/11 emergency hotline 1968, 33 years (an important number in the occult), and the name of the movie hints even to the year 9/11 happened. The interesting bit about this is the black monolith in the movie and from what I got (didnt watch the movie) the monolith transformed apes into the modern humans much like the 9/11 ritual was meant to "evolve" the world/civilization

Attached: wtc-hilton.jpg (82 KB, 640x480)

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

pic related goes into other occult symbolism in the event, showing it was planned to happen on that day since before they started building the first tower 33 years earlier

Attached: 911-meaning.png (622 KB, 1920x1513)

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

accuses people of sliding
supports freemasonry
Pick one

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

Do you not know what sliding is?

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

Man, I just wanna say that I love your posts.

Attached: 1547910692814.png (805 KB, 917x525)

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

You're retarded if you cant figure it out.

William Brooks
William Brooks

What does 33 stands for? I know it's about the 33 vertebrae and the age that Christ died. Is there something more?

Attached: 1554658936474.jpg (26 KB, 788x656)

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

Funfact
Comet ping pong features shriner symbolism with the crescent moon and star. Shriners are known for trying to „help“ children in need and do so by dressing up as clowns (honk honk, am i right?). They (or more precise the Royal Order of Jesters, which only lets in Shriners) also are rumored to be the branch that kidnaps children for the others.
Now look at CPPs curios position

Thanks user, but all I have is comes from anons in other threads, I merely collected some info and put it into context over time. Its all because of them and God bringing them into the right threads that i have anything at all.

also on your pic
The sun is NOT God, but merely a symbol for him. Its the logical thing to point at when establishing the most high as the sun gives light and warmth for live and is the biggest and brightest object in the sky. Thus when someone wants to say he is the most powerful, logically he likens himself to the sun which there are a few across history, and even some saturnian deities being refered to a sungods.
Islam seems to be about Saturn as well seeing the Kabba, the black cube of Saturn. The flag does not only show the moon but also a star, said to be Venus. Venus is reffered to as Lucifer, the bringer of knowledge like Quetzacoatl for the aztecs, the feathered serpent that brought knowledge, like the serpent in Eden that brought knowledge. The serpent is in revelation identified as Satan.
So there is somewhat an overlap of satan between Venus and Saturn.

Also if someone is interested

jowforums.com/thread/218411414/politics
or this is an older one but with some more traffic
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217397171
Feel free to use anything from in there. Its the best info on this kind that I got. and if someone is more interested in the evidence for the childrapings and trafficing then
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408/

Attached: Satan-City.jpg (2.51 MB, 2808x1776)

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

The unification of the polar opposites is something that stretches itself across many cultures. Be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born. Or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. In the egyptian mythology osiris dick (male) that gets eaten by a fish (female) (pic), or the Washington Monument (a dick, male) standing in the vesica pisces (female). The 2 pillars, Boaz and Jachin which stood before Solomons Temple and represent the sun and moon, and again the polar opposites. Sol, solar, sun. mon, moon. Sol-o-Mo(o)n. Even the "Star of David" is representing the male and female being united with the opposing triangles.
There is NO Star of David, it is the Seal of Solomon and possibly Star of Remphan, Solomon used to commune with other spirits after his 700 wives tempted him. They called it Star of David because David is seen as a good king and thus tried to make this black magic symbol seem good

In case of the star we have the triangles that also additionaly symbolizes the 3, or with the 2 triangles the 33
All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life, trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promise

Attached: Goldfish-14.png (539 KB, 615x721)

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

All of them. But you propably do what I did and choose the more interesting named ones first.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dt7T3QNQqZE

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

this is madness
this is pure madness
I've been browsing this board off-and-on since ~2012 and I always "prided" myself on being able to understand the mentality of its userbase
but holy fucking crap, I can't take it anymore. It started with the "christian generals" circa 2014 and has only gotten worse. You had the "brownpill" and "ironpill" comics that seems at least somewhat self-aware and joking, but now THIS is the level of content being posted here, unironically and with full pretensions towards actual serious "enlightenment" or whatever

somehow Jow Forums always finds a way to get worse

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

Are you held back mentally or something I actually have to explain this for you when I said
accuses people of sliding
I meant in the sense you actually want a good board without people ruining it with nonsense threads to get rid of the good ones that’s what sliding is pushing out good threads with bs as for when I said
supports free masonry
I meant it in the sense of you being an absolute faggot for supporting that you know who else supports that? the same people who slide threads therefore me saying
pick one
get it now pal?

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

They are simple minded little boy wizards with big boy panties and lots of shekels. They are given tidbits of Babylonian witchcraft and it makes them feel special when moloch facefucks them.

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

somehow Jow Forums always finds a way to get worse
Theres no brakes on this holocoaster.

William Martinez
William Martinez

you know who else supports that? the same people who slide threads
Or perhaps you're just wrong? Why start a thread if you apparently already have the answers and don't want to hear anything dissenting, smart guy?

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

Bill admits hillary speaks with the dead
youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .
chicken
moloch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
Moloch (Phoenician: 𐤌𐤋𐤊, Masoretic מֹלֶךְ mōlek, Greek Μολόχ) is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice.
moloch
childsacrifices

pic related from alefantis instagram
#chickenlover
no chicken in sight
just a kid

man, i really wonder what was sacrificed there. its undeniable that (((they))) are communing with evil spirits

kwetching intesifies

Attached: chickenlover.png (512 KB, 1024x768)

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

The mystery of the rear-hidden sausage

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

BU...BUT WE"RE ANCIENT N SHEEEIT!!

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

Lol, everything is literally available with a quick google search.

Tldr; they were a high-society social club, peaking in influence during the 1870s. Afterwards, they slowly declined as occult societies like OTO and Golden Dawn rose in influence through the late-19th - early-20th century. They where officially ruined by normies after WW2, when everyone and their grandpa joined with their war buddies. They survive today soley on reputation and only really serve as feeder organizations for other societies, like college frats for middle-aged men

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

youtube.com/watch?v=K2c1siCGv78
around 13 min
states how his info about a CIA kidnapping ring is just ignored, and how the childs are used for sacrifices
this is coming from this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson
Theodore L. Gunderson (November 7, 1928 – July 31, 2011) was an American Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent In Charge and head of the Los Angeles FBI.
Doesnt mention Masons, but we know they are the ones active in the highest Echolons of the government, so guess who has the power to make the CIA kidnap children shut up the FBI

Citing another user on germany:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658/#209544956
i posted it allready in another thread its about a black metal neo pagan guy from germany, who killed a boy , a german varg virkernes if you like, and there is a documentary made about it from the 90s at 39:39 he gets arrested in william pearce hometown in virginia ,he was hiding at william pearces after fleeing germany) at a cafe he got arrested..look closer at the cafe.
so much for this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=uJvt8kAx-Dw
pic related is the Cafe. Shows its internationally connected.

What are the chances they are involved here too?
metro.co.uk/2019/02/22/police-lose-evidence-paedophiles-raped-31-children-least-1000-times-8713048/
Its known afterall that Masons like to infiltrate cops
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/02/secret-handshake-police-freemasons

Attached: Mason-Cafe.jpg (318 KB, 1920x1080)

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

A clear sign that Freemasons fuck shit up:
Disney has club 33, I repeat, thirty-three, like the masons favorite number showing the connection to those guy. Remember all the popular MKUltrad teeny stars coming from Disney. And how are people MKUltrad? They are tortured and abused until the personality breaks, and creates new personalities to cope with the thing to protect itself at which point the new personality/personalities can be shaped. They probably use some drugs to enhance the effect while also building in a trigger to bring the desired personality to the front. Like giving them some certain shirt before the abuse starts or whatever. And since those kids have to be groomed/abused to be superstars you can be sure they think they can not only create the next superstar willing to promote their agenda, but also give all the pedophilic elites some fun time by letting them do abuse the kids. quit pro quo

no coincidences so many of their stars have some mental collapse later in their career.
a week after pic related was released FBI released the pedosymbols by the way. any chance someone got pissed?

also note: A bear, fat hairy faggot, snuggling with a barely clothed young boy
furthermore orange is the only colour that adds to 33 in (Pythagorean) Gematria

Also here is all I have on MKUltra and similar stuff
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658

And here on elite pedophiles
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408

Attached: Disney-Pizza.jpg (320 KB, 1000x835)

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

spaghetti with walnut sauce

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

sometimes arab kings get bored of pussie and they want a propper sofisticated anglosaxonic ass to fuck.they are the ass.

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

It's a fraternity of kikes who think they are carrying on traditions from Ancient Egypt when in reality they are just LARPing frat kikes

Attached: 1545142293842.jpg (85 KB, 480x851)

Logan James
Logan James

thirty-three, like the masons favorite number
Every thread, this makes me lol the most of your stupid shite.

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

they seem to have find the ultimate knowledge in petrodollars and enlightening burqas.everything that goes up,wiil get down,and they got down very fast.

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

Jews who had a stone cutting monopoly cuz the church Jews only hired other Jews

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

so,you support open borders for israel,because they support open borders in general.

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

Textbook Gnosticism/Luciferianism. There are hundreds of permutations of this same religion dressed up in different clothes.

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

bump.

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

they're the archetypical bad guys, the perfect adversary for humanity to grow against.
evil isn't subjective, but it is existentially important.

Attached: 5a711a1ce89cc.jpg (54 KB, 960x567)

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

Thanks based German user. Good reading

Attached: 850213.jpg (64 KB, 620x375)

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

a shell of their former selves, for the most part

Attached: 081.jpg (139 KB, 1024x768)

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

Attached: 082.jpg (132 KB, 1024x768)

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

Attached: 083.jpg (111 KB, 1024x768)

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

Attached: 084.jpg (102 KB, 1024x768)

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

Another link of freemasons to disgusting acts:
Pic related is the screen of Viacom on Timesquare. If you didnt hear about this company it owns various TV channels like MTV, CBS with the all seeing eye, Viva with the 2 sets of opposing Vs like seen in . Comedy Central (CC/33) and for us most importantly Nickelodeon (the orange colour being a good additional hint to masonry and Viacom), Like Disney they also feature a lot of Childstars.
The boy you see on the screen is Desmond Napoles, 10 year old drag queen and icon of the LGBT community. Of course pushing ones degeneracy upon a kid (according to the mother he decided on his own at the age of 2 to be a Drag Queen when he first saw them on TV...) is not enough. Look at the spiral that they had to put on his head giving again the pedosymbolisn. Coincidently sexual abuse is related to satanic abuse as well as MKUltra as well as drugs which desmond seemingly gets too
youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_2uj7340
In the video you see one of them trying to give Desmond something, to which the other says "He had one of those already" so probably nothing normal to drink.

Here is all I have on MKUltra and similar stuff
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188547599

desmondisamazing.com/
Desmond’s personal drag style has evolved over the years. Currently, he is most influenced by the colorful club kids of 1990s NYC nightlife
So what is Clube kids?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Alig
During this time, Alig and other regular clubgoers began creating flamboyant personas, and later became known as "Club Kids". The Club Kids wore outrageous costumes that former Club Kid and celebutante James St. James later described as "part drag, part clown, part infantilism".[9] They were also known for their frequent use of ketamine (known as Special K), Ecstasy, Rohypnol, heroin, and cocaine.

However this isnt where it ends...

Attached: Desmond.png (366 KB, 642x944)

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

And one of the guys in that vid is appearently Michael Alig himself (as an autist im naturally faceblind, so look yourself if its the same guy)
After The Limelight was closed by federal agents and an investigation found that Gatien was allowing drugs to be sold there, Melendez was fired. Shortly thereafter, he moved into Alig's Riverbank West apartment[18][19] On the night of March 17, 1996, Alig and his roommate, Robert D. "Freeze" Riggs, murdered Melendez after an argument in Alig's apartment over many things, including a long-standing drug debt.[20] Alig has claimed many times that he was so high on drugs that his memory of the events is unclear.
After Melendez's death, Alig and Riggs did not know what to do with the body. They initially left it in the bathtub, which they filled with ice. After a few days, the body began to decompose and became malodorous. After discussing what to do with Melendez's body and who should do it, Riggs went to Macy's to buy knives and a box. In exchange for 10 bags of heroin, Alig agreed to dismember Melendez's body. He cut the legs off, put them in a garbage bag, cut off the head and put it in another bag, and stuffed the rest into a box. Afterwards, he and Riggs threw the box into the Hudson River.[21]
This is who the parents led roam around their child.

Also back to Viacom
The guy in the pic is Dan Schneider, producer for various shows on Nickelodeon. And here he is with Jennette McCurdy, actress from iCarly who you can also see here
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg [Embed]
Hey Dan Schneider [...] Look what you have done to me

Is him getting too obvious the reason Nickelodeon recently axed him?
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/29/the-sudden-end-of-dan-schneiders-time-at-nickelodeon-where-he-built-an-empire/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ae9651fd8aee

Attached: Schneider.jpg (16 KB, 225x300)

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

there is literally a whole fucking season on netflix you mother fucking mouthbreathing cunt.

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

adversary
They are henchmen of the deceiver, nothing more, all they do is re-enforce the established lies and sow degeneracy, that is the extent of the Luciferian 'mysteries'. They're like NASA.

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

No matter how you spin it, the hexagram is the seal of the devil.

Attached: kikes.jpg (62 KB, 350x646)

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

This whole "Is ra el" thing is masonic disinfo

Jace Young
Jace Young

like nasa, like lucifer, their role will be revealed when it needs to be. no raid bosses, no raid gear.

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

Hoes up G's down.

There's esoteric and exoteric.
The G stands for Genesis.

Attached: CremationOfCare.jpg (86 KB, 1179x663)

Wyatt Smith
Wyatt Smith

According to what?

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

Lucifers fall was the sin of pride.

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

Thoughts on:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/tfw electrical engineer/country/US/start/2015-10-03/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/unix eunuchs/country/US/start/2015-9-03/order/asc/
(multiple threads, check each one with that ID)
It really opened my eyes, this from a few years back.

Adam Price
Adam Price

Attached: kike-geometry.jpg (28 KB, 378x436)

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

Oh, well that's infallible then. I'll alert the town cryer.

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

Thats not Hebrew influence, just Christian influence.

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

In his political testament, Mein Kampf (1925), Nazi Party leader Adolf Hitler repeated the charge that the Jews used Freemasonry to achieve their political ends: “To strengthen his [i.e., the Jew's] political position, he tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance—and in Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his nets by the strings of Freemasonry, and never need to suspect what is happening.”

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

Sorry user, had to switch on mobile with really slow internet. Can you give me a rundown?

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

Didn't take you long to show up, Hiram.

Attached: freemasonry-IS-judaism.jpg (398 KB, 711x573)

Elijah King
Elijah King

Essentially, this guy's an American poster from a few years ago, that says Jow Forums and technology as a whole is Satanic/occult and is one of the problems of our society. He's an electrical engineer that realised his sin after he read Ted's manifesto.

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

Fits what i believe. Essentially all the fancy technology seems to be witchcraft. Circuits are sigils, the programming and input the spell. Peocessors use quartz crystals and we stare at liquid CRYSTAL displays all day to gain visions like staring into crystal balls. It runs on the same energy that creates life, animating body and mind through neural impulses etc.
Just because we can explain the principles does it not make it any less witchcraft.

Also there is the act of scrying where you stare at a dark reflective surface, a black mirror, usually in dim flickering light and look at how phones and TVs look like when turned off.

The tv itself is appearently based on occult research even
gizmodo.com/an-occult-history-of-the-television-set-1521354168/amp

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

See all the posts. It's really eye-opening.

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

You are the same georgian that was in a bunch of my threads, right? If so i guess we meet eventually again and then better remind me again im case i forget til im home again

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

It’s a men’s club that gets together drinking beer and singing pub songs. I went to lodge meetings with my Grandfather at his local mason chapter. I can’t speak for the super secret lodges but from what I experienced it’s just a fraternity

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

Some links between Masons, MKUltra and Occultism (the whole thing I believe to be just ancient satanic brainwashing techniques refined with modern psychology and drugs)
nypost.com/2018/08/07/parkland-shooter-blamed-demons-in-his-head-for-school-massacre/
(will go into the connection of MKUltra and Satanism in a bit where also probably come the stories of demons influencing people to do that bullshit comes from).

Lanza was on psycho drugs, which is a common theme and we know LSD was used for MKUltra, so why wouldnt other drugs have more subtle effects towards this regard?
also
and it was a false flag farily obviously (the linked and next post)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191921512/#191923385
And drugs are also involved in the satanic bullshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Kalamazoo_shootings
After his arrest, Dalton confessed to committing the shootings.[34] However, he blamed his actions on his Uber mobile app, claiming that its symbol resembled that of the Order of the Eastern Star, and that it took over his body during the events after he pressed the button of a new app resembling the Devil when it abruptly popped up
appearently his grandfather was a mason and his grandmother in the order of the eastern star which is the thot offshoot of the masons

unv.is/https://www.npr.org/2019/01/07/683019959/former-uber-driver-pleads-guilty-to-2016-killing-rampage-in-michigan
"After Dalton's arrest, police quoted him as saying a 'devil figure' on Uber's app was controlling him on the day of the shootings," the AP said.
again some evil spiritual entity (demon/devil) took over and made him do it.
So satanic masons, a devil/demon controlling and occult symbolism involved.

this thread from another user mentions some more on this case.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199218263

cant tell on the other instances, but chances are they were

Pic related, the second one is how the order of the eastern star has their pentagram set

Attached: 820B0413-6B7C-4678-8705-01E20AA57AD2.jpg (276 KB, 1653x1238)

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

Lets look a bit into their believes, mainly gnosticism (which is a bunch of different sets of believes, but Masonry fits into the category)
Gnostics think that there is the Monad, the one, the true God so to speak. From him comes Sophia the spirit and somewhere down the line Yaldabaoth. Yaldabaoth is the So called Demiurge that created this fake reality, depending on who you ask out of evilness or confusion and is the cause for our limitations and ultimately death and traps us in here through rebirth LARPing as the real God.
However now comes the hook up. While these seems like an obvious hint to Yaldabaoth being Satan, being the cause of death, the reason for our fall (entrapment in this reality) and ruling this world through lies, fear and temptation Gnostics now claim that the God of the OT is this Demiurge, and that Jesus is Lucifer is the Serpent in Eden send by the Monad/true God to free us from the Demiurge that wanted us dumb (forbidding the fruit of knowledge of good and evil) and oppressed us and was a tyrant with his "unnecessary" strict law. Its an effort to seperate the OT from the NT but Jesus himself says
17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them.
So why would Jesus, send by the real God want to fulfill the law and prophets of the OT send by the false God? Obviously this doesnt make sense and shows OT God and Jesus are on the same side, the serpent even gets identified in revelations as Satan
2He seized the dragon, the ancient serpent who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

Its an effort to get rid of the commandments and guidelines of the OT, watering down the traditions and ultimately make us fall from the right path by promising liberation much like SJW do, introducing moral relativism. (Cant say often enough that Satan will come as a SJW promising freedom from Gods oppressive and useless laws)

Attached: 2AB7020F-5636-4561-84ED-1B8A169D7978.jpg (448 KB, 1400x2700)

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

These baby cocksuckers like to get Cessnas and fly over me. At first I thought it was the local spic police. The I thought it was Fbi retards. Turns out it's kiddie fuckers flying in those airplanes thinkin they got me running scared. I actually like the Cessnas you stupid retarded kid fucking freemasons. Do me a favor and get ur stupid spic low iq members to fuck off or I'll make all their spic children wish that you never flew airplanes over me. Last warning. Before I make you fall from the sky.

Attached: 1555118441977.jpg (56 KB, 870x653)

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

Some introduction into the basis of Satanism:

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. But then there also is THE Satan, Ha-Satan.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666, number of the beast, is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by thus the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entity. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity (well, some do that too). they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: AC01A6ED-F8EF-4C5B-BD2D-A22B4F8AAF1B.jpg (183 KB, 840x580)

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with

So in this light atheism is low key satanism as both are about the material, about power, wealth, the flesh.
Christianity is about rejection of the flesh and embrace of the spirit. Where christianity tells you everything is God, thus you yourself too and everything else it means everything is connected to you while satanism and atheism teach seperation. no underlying connections and thus seperation leads to worship of the self, and only caring about the ego.
Where satanists and atheist desire to be blessed in this life and having it comfy christianity tell you you will have it hard in this life, prosecuted and attacked for doing the right thing, so you may have delight in the next live instead

Attached: DEB261FC-0D36-4603-966B-8759922B643B.jpg (22 KB, 236x225)

Owen Young
Owen Young

Some problem of the gnostic philosophy shown on the example of Alchemy.
The concept of turning lead into gold I feel is widely misrepresented
Gold is usually associated with the Sun, which also is associated with God (lots of symbolism around light and the sun around Jesus and God), Lead on the other hand is associated with Saturn, the furthest planet from the sun you can see with the naked eye and thus is an opposite of God, Satan (quite some connections between Saturn and Satan actually)
Now turning lead into gold gets more possible interpretations. it could be
turning your bad habbits, your satans, the lead, into gold, improving yourself.
taking the bad habits and declaring that lead to be gold, following the inversed path of God, satanism
taking saturn and making it your sun, making Satan your god (symbolically done by the USAs national seal for example which has the depcition of ra, an eagle holding up the solar disc, the sun, and inside a "star of david" formed by 13 smaller stars declaring Saturn their Sun
generally taking the lowest state of anything (lead) and raising its state to something higher, to gold, symbolizing ascention.
now all of these are "legit" ways of the principle "lead into gold" and all are hermetic, transformational, but some are corrupted, and other are positive, but all are valuable options in gnosticism.
Similary there is the concept of uniting polar opposite believe to cause magic. You can have Sex, uniting the male and female creating a new life, or you cut your dick off and become a tranny, uniting the 2 in that way (Hermaphrodites) ultimately resulting in suicide and the genetic dead end being a unification of death and ruin.
Left Hand Path and Right Hand Path

However in Freemasonry its fairly obvious they go the negative path. At least when you reach the higher echolons. Lower ones are mostly useful idiots helping to disguise it as gentlemens club that they think it is.

Attached: 4603D561-8F56-4C95-8C5D-3A68BD879EBD.jpg (256 KB, 1220x754)

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

Yes I am, specifically the mason and the Bible threads.

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

Both the left hand path and the right hand path are bad. Right hand path = Washington, founding fathers of the JewSA. Left hand path = French freemasons,

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

Tell us more Obi-Wan.
It's not like we don't know who you really are but always interesting to hear from mid level.
jowforums.com/thread/219167397/politics

Attached: founded-by-masons.png (560 KB, 1024x1024)

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

They are descendents of Templars, and had to come up with a code of secrecy to keep existing. Read Born in Blood.

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

I don't speak Australian mate, not familiar with these ebonics

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

Thanks rabbi

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

I don't speak Australian
In South Africa
Pretty sure you do, boet. Or are you claiming to not speak proper English?

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

This is in front of the IRS building 5000 Ellin Road. you see for once he 2 pillars boaz and jachin, symbolizing the sun and the moon, famous freemason imagery. also probably representing the 2 temples (like the twintowers were too)that got destroyed on tisha bav, a jewish holiday associated with destruction of their 2 temples and other misfortunes. the 2 pillars are seperated in 13 parts. In Base 12 mathematics ancients used across the world and is still used today (12 inches in a foot, 12 months in year, 2 times 12 hours a day, 12 Zodiacs, etc.) 13 is the end of the old and a beginning of the new (world order?)
Also there is also the 13th zodiac being the serpent bearer
like the serpent in garden eden.

The pillars are black and white, symbolizing the duality of good and evil, as above so below etc. with the hands doing the as above so below gesture even.

The pyramid is a symbol of hierachy. Also in old times they thought the gods live on the mountains, so people build their own mountains (zygguraths/pyramids) to reside upon them with themselves being the capstone, the all seeing eye overlooking their realm
In this case on the pyramid is written „we the people“ together with the constitution on the black part, the white capstone on the other hand, the top of the hierachy, the godlike elite is seperated from the constitution and its rules, literally above it

Attached: 3CB02285-BBFA-4581-AE8E-AE8FEE324079.jpg (39 KB, 434x220)

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

the hexagram is the seal of the devil.
its ancient symbolism, the down facing triangle being the chalice, representing the feminine. with the upwards facing representing the blade, the masculine. the 2 symbols coming together to mean unification, nothing inherently evil about it at all

Attached: 22.jpg (86 KB, 1024x768)

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

You can't square a circle, but you can circle a square.

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

Are you saying that sentence in question is supposed to be perfectly intelligible to me?

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

Cut the crap. It's not because of Israel that F-15 Eagles have star of David as targeting cue.
It's an old Masonic symbol that you can see in dollar bills and seals.
It was chosen to be in the flag of Israel for the same reason stars and stripes were chosen for the US flag.
Both countries founded by Freemasons. Not a coincidence.

Personally I believe it's a system to recruit the best scientists in the world to work for them.
They drool after intelligent people like physicists, chemists and mathematicians.
It's their weak spot. They also have big egos so they want to talk about themselves a lot.
Yet another weak spot.

Founding Fathers of USA were Freemasons and the Freemason symbolism is printed on
dollars, buildings and almost every church in Europe. They have big egos.

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

Only if you have at least a perfunctory grasp of English. Most Boers I know are usually brilliant with it, but I understand if you're more familiar with Afrikaans, boet.

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

Nothing evil about the swastika either. It's more about who uses it systematically, kinda like honk honk.

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

newage pilpul

Attached: sq12.jpg (29 KB, 390x470)

James Gray
James Gray

Im retarded bro, I only speak my slave tongue, English.

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

Which would mean you'd understand me perfectly fine. In a sexy accent, no less. What was your problem?

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

Nothing evil about the swastika either.
well, not the original one perhaps. the nazis tilted their version a little, altering from the original. and with the nazis being about total control, id say their version isnt too far from an evil symbol.

newage pilpil
who feeds you this shit?

Attached: Baalbek-temple.jpg (1.58 MB, 2144x1424)

William Sanders
William Sanders

Im just messing with you, you alright

Michael White
Michael White

Fair enough, my bad. That explains the diagrams.

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

quad 8s

Attached: 12-6.jpg (18 KB, 664x474)

Landon Green
Landon Green

First of all, checked.

Second, the symbol doesn't change when you tilt it or use different colors. It still means the same thing originally, but as we know a Christian cross upside down has another meaning. If you have a necklace with a Christian cross you will always look at it upside down yourself, so some people thought they will be clever if they take upside down as their reference point and so when lonely people look down they will see the cross like it's supposed to be seen. It's only the others who despise them who think they are doing something wrong etc.

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

Shabbos goyim are so smart
Super secret club
No psychological control mechanics
You're gods, goyim! Gods!

Attached: yuri--.jpg (42 KB, 694x535)

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

theres satanic hexagrams in your pic btw

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

the [swastika] symbol doesn't change when you tilt it or use different colors. It still means the same thing originally
This is mostly correct (excluding clockwise and counter-clockwise). Everything else you said was retarded.

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

If you played any of that new age mormonware videogames you would know that they are the brother hood of steel and dark brotherhood in the Bethesda odysseys

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

youtube.com/watch?v=DWD5xiiafBc

Attached: act-il.jpg (136 KB, 1200x673)

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

Absolutely Mandatory redpill on Masons...

Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

Jayden Thompson
Jayden Thompson

Ah good ol' Yuri telling us that JIDF can't work on Shabbos. Not really a revelation here though.

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

Just gave an example if you don't understand metaphors too well that's not my problem.

Asher Long
Asher Long

satanic symbolism does exist, however the 6 pointed triangle is not one. the inverted pentagram, with spirit on the bottom is one example

Attached: 048.jpg (521 KB, 1920x1080)

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

Attached: 050.jpg (510 KB, 1920x1080)

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

Attached: 052.jpg (415 KB, 1920x1080)

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

Attached: 053.jpg (529 KB, 1920x1080)

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

Yes and here Is Bill's Full MP3 Archive

hourofthetime.com/milton-william-bill-cooper-mp3-collection/

Attached: 1562441186151.jpg (267 KB, 736x1091)

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

Attached: 057.jpg (504 KB, 1920x1080)

Robert Young
Robert Young

OHHHH
the pentagram is satanic
but not the HEXagram eh

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon
RIP, true patriot
archive.org/details/MysteryBabylonSeries-WilliamCoopertranscriptIncl

Attached: 058.jpg (538 KB, 1920x1080)

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

All religions lead a path to God. That's what they believe. They are based on the wisdom of the Occult and King Solomon. They're gnostic.

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

there's reason behind the inverted pentagram, as they invert many things.. i havent seen anything to support the 6 pointed star representing anything satanic.

Attached: 07.jpg (125 KB, 1024x768)

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

oh really satan, your digits say otherwise
btfo tbqfh

Hunter Turner
Hunter Turner

You're too retarded to even speak to.

Attached: generative.jpg (372 KB, 1567x1230)

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

I don't know, but a falling branch knocked down the front and side of a lodge during a storm here, and it just looked like a boomer pub.

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

ONE wtc is a hypercube.

Attached: ONEwtc(dupers-delight).jpg (40 KB, 474x316)

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

Attached: SS.jpg (41 KB, 396x239)

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

Attached: 1504143720442.gif (2.51 MB, 286x258)

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

I don't feel insulted by this, why?

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

youtube.com/watch?v=8GFv02yZVIk

Attached: rbglego-tinman.jpg (92 KB, 1433x800)

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

Because you're retarded.

Attached: 1531425181316.jpg (69 KB, 634x450)

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

Attached: 1544309122603.jpg (238 KB, 622x586)

Wyatt Sullivan
Wyatt Sullivan

can find Jow Forums
can't find anything on freemasons

Attached: DrManningSpeaksTruth.jpg (41 KB, 500x333)

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

these scumbags are laughing right in our faces

Attached: 1531835500879.jpg (100 KB, 728x487)

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

Or because I don't have a big ego like you do?
Now I wonder why you want to try to insult me?
We already know that ego is your weak spot.
This is your Achilles' heel.
The only reason why you even bother to pay
attention to me is because you know I'm right.

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

The established version of us, a bunch of larping philosophers and students of the esoteric

Attached: 1496377075352.jpg (95 KB, 436x600)

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

Attached: amorth-3.jpg (84 KB, 510x226)

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

What you call Gnosticism is the religious side of Christianity with most modern denomination being essentially political ideologies. Exoteric Christianity is conserned about law, dogma, morality and Esoteric Christianity about ritual, knowledge, mysticism. Masonry generally falls in the first category, though there have been attempt to bring out the esoteric core within masonry, masonry proper is not occult or religious or mystical.

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

We know everything important about them.
We just ask them mid level guys for lulz.

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

No such thing as an ego mate.

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

Based. Bill is essential. His arrest warrant was issued on 9.11.01.
youtube.com/watch?v=KKT5XxJ1sbQ

Attached: billwasrightagain.jpg (152 KB, 1235x486)

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

masonry proper is not occult or religious or mystical.

yikes

Attached: 13.jpg (55 KB, 478x518)

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

youtube.com/watch?v=J979uOkggrw

Attached: (((paris-))).jpg (111 KB, 800x533)

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

So is pi^2 the new dog whistle?

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

The big (((apple))). The (((empire))) state.

Attached: (((eve))).jpg (584 KB, 897x507)

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

Look. Either arque or be silent.

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

oops, meant for

Attached: sacrificetomoloch.jpg (701 KB, 3200x1680)

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

There is no escape, the forces of light and dark battle eternally.
Chose the eternal, choose Light!
Seek and you shall find!

Attached: Boaz-and-Jachin-911-Week-900x707.jpg (165 KB, 900x707)

Wyatt Young
Wyatt Young

It's mostly poor nigger gang.

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

Nothing is real? I am reluctant to believe Netherderthals due to the amount of weed you smoke. But why bother joining the team regardless if it's Masons or HA or just basic level Chinese? If there is no such thing as ego then why boost ego by joining any gang?

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

Gnosticism implies you can save yourself/transcend this realm yourself through certain knowledge or deeds (like study). This is inherintly anti christian.
Gnostics have some stuff right, like the rejection of the carnal desires and such, but are completely retarded on others like claiming Jesus is the serpent is Lucifer, or that OT and NT God are different

James Davis
James Davis

Attached: 1558542689729.gif (1.94 MB, 240x240)

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

If you have no intrest to debate in a civil manner, then neither will I.

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

Freemasonry is a system of general impeity
It is a collossal aggregate of all the evils uniting in itself all depravity, all the errors and all the ruinous doctrines of the past centuries.

But freemasonry was not happy alone to gather all the evils as they exist naturally.
Freemasons have made the effort to gather all evils but to an heroic degree
concentrating in all those evils of a higher carat and weight, despising all the evils that are of moderate weight,
evils of moderate weight are those that are common in the world and less offensive to Human Society.

Freemasonry loves the roughness of Judaism,
the rudeness of Mohammedism
the disagreements of the Heretics
the fowl of Epicureanism
the barbarity of Atheism
and all that is absurd and delusional in Philosophy

All of this has freemasonry concentrated in itself
and with it it created a monstrous body
a body with which freemasonry wants to rule and subject everything that God has created under itself.

Everything that Religion has perfected, everything that Society finds worthy, freemasonry seeks to prevert and destroy.

Attached: Alvito-Miranda-VII.jpg (135 KB, 1272x356)

Liam White
Liam White

You dislike the notion because it means the stronger, smarter or better people survive spiritually, while those who are not die. You want all people to be spiritually equal, they are not. Most people will go to Hell and then reincarnate and do that a dozen of times. Some join the Gods.

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

certain knowledge or deeds
This is inherintly anti christian.
how is this, exactly? christianity was born out of gnosticism

Attached: 097.jpg (527 KB, 1920x1080)

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

Attached: 098.jpg (505 KB, 1920x1080)

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

Attached: 099.jpg (506 KB, 1920x1080)

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

Attached: 1550029644342.jpg (977 KB, 2073x1912)

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

Christ is the only one able to save you, nothing you do changes that. The only way gnosis can lead to salvation is by makig you realize that christ is God and that only he can save you. Anything else, the claim of bringing enlightenment and godhood making you ultimately free is just bullshit to draw people in

James Jones
James Jones

No user, we are mirrors of God, thus it is in our power to save our selves. If you wait for Jesus all that will happen is that you will go to Hell, dream you are in Heaven with Jesus, until you reincarnate into another body related to your blood and you get another chance for gnosis. When you attain gnosis you join the Gods and awaken.

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

Attached: 973650.gif (184 KB, 111x123)

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

makig you realize that christ is God and that only he can save you
you dont have to be christian to understand this, as i do, and i am no christian. although, what you must understand, this story is nothing new.

well put, user. although if there is a hell, i believe this is it. put here to learn something, to pass some trials or other. or like the bodhisatva, come back to aid others in their journey

Attached: 062.jpg (462 KB, 1920x1080)

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

See that is the exact bullshit i mean. If you do works only for personal gain you are lost already. Do whats good because it is good, regardless of if its good for you. Do so because you love another and want others to be good, and because you love God and Jesus and see them happy by doing what they deem good.

Every minor sin is grounds for damnation, and since we are made to be perfect every imperfection is sin, missing our mark. Since there is nothing better than perfection you cant make up your sin via deeds as the best you could possibly do would merely mean you dont get negative points, but also no positive ones. So you stared a hot chick on the tits? You already commited adultery in your heart, you sinned, you cant make that sin go away, and only christ can forgive you

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

To freemasonry the belief is, whatever the belief is, a weakness of reason.
Peace is to freemasonry a humiliation of the dignity of man.
As freemasonry pretends to be a virtuous system, freemasonry considers virtue itself to be a crime.

As freemasonry pretends to be a religeous system, it sees in true religion a monster.

As freemasonry pretends to despise war, it only truly hates peace.

As freemasonry is tolerant of all mistakes and errors, it only is truly intolerant in the face of truth.

As freemasonry indulges in all crimes, all that it truly does not forgive is virtue itself.

Freemasonry follows a system of approaching all religions, but in truth, towards all religions freemasonry harbours a visceral hate.

Those learned in this system of the traffic of incredulity know that freemasonry aggregates in itself and recruits and adpots people not only from all the countries but from all religions.

If Atheism were to be its main element, this aggregated society of crafts and doctrines, as diverse as they exist in freemasonry, could never have the permanence we witness, nor the univesality we see, nor would it have mannaged to grow its branches so far and wide.

So, you may now understand, that freemasonry while not being a religion and also not being mainly an atheist plot... well, who then would thrive in all religions and demand worship? Who would collect people from all over the world with different sects and unify them all?

Freemasonry must have a "diety", let's call it the Grand Architect of the Universe. Which entity is this? In what does it thrive?

And this is how freemasonry triumphs:
By decieving each other, and all being decieved.
without knowing where they're all truly heading or where they are stepping
but wanting each one of them that which was promised to him:

May it be the absolute freedom
the most complete of all passions
or perfection itself!

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

By promising this and unvieling of secrets, those who direct freemasonry or are freemasons of a higher degree
But without any intention whatsoever of delivering what they've promised, for they cannot.

Attached: Alvito-Miranda-VIII-e-IX.jpg (233 KB, 1278x546)

John Hall
John Hall

Neh. Hell is essentially a pointless place without growth where people go to be cleansed of their old lives so they can reincarnate. The very wicked ones are destroyed by what is described as a serpent, but most will reincarnate

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

Do whats good
this is correct, and the point the other user was making. faith alone will not save you, but actions. waiting around for jesus to come back is not how you get into your heaven. this is the opposite of what jesus wanted

Attached: 131.jpg (486 KB, 1920x1080)

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

Other way around, works wont save you, but real faith will result in the proper works, out of love and compassion, and not egoistic desire of ascencion

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

Attached: aAcd6jrCF.png (656 KB, 540x540)

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

I've seen several free mason lodge signs throughout New England. 2 spooky.

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

I only have power over my own destiny, to take power over someone elses destiny is both silly, evil and pointless. I can only communicate the truth, it is up to you to follow it. This is one reason we occultists feel little reason to convert the masses. It wont matter.

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

No such thing as an ego mate, just a duty you have to yourself to release yourself. Corruption starts with morality, because morality demands you take control of other peoples lives.

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

Jeffrey Epstein VI, Google, Facebook, DARPA, Lockheed and other shitheads created a chinese social credit, dissident suppression and NPC programming system which lists "possible future anti-semitism" as one of the biggest crimes.

targetedevidence.com

targetedjustice.com

everydayconcerned.net

darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA_LifeLog

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/

jeffreyepstein.org/

renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/

inb4oyveytakeyourmedsgoy

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

thats the most insane thing I've heard all month

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

You dont have any power. Compared to the all might of God everything else pales. Anything you achive is merely because God supports it or at least not hinders it. Every bit of power you think you have will be rendered null the moment God decides so. So if you have power it comes from God, if you have God working through you what makes you think it cant effect others fate considering Gods power is limitless.
You mistake God working through you or God letting you do work with power and controll of yourself

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

I speak to the people and I doubt they will believe my words.
the know it alls, drinking their ideas from fantasy itself,
they think that freemasonry is the same as Judaism.

While it is true that there are many Jews working for freemasonry
it is also true that many more freemasons are not Jews
and these are much worse than the Jews

The freemasons of highe degree know that I do not lie when I say they don't give a cent for a Jew, even though they do take advantages from Jewish money.

WHAT DOES FREEMASONRY WANT?

They want nothing from the Turks, or the Atheists, or the Heretics
Nothing, except their service.
They want nothing from the baptised Christians
Nothing, except that they cease to fight or stand up for their religion.
They want nothing from the Peoples of the World
Nothing other than their desire to see the Peoples of the World impoverished and anihilated
so that the Peoples of the World cannot rise in organised rebellion against the freemasons.

HOW DO I KNOW WHAT OTHERS DO NOT?

It was among the Benedictine Monks that I have studied freemasons and their language without taking their ideas to my heart.
And by studying their language I got to know what they want, what they want you to think, and what they fight for, which is this:

NOTHING OF GOD
NOTHING OF KING

The goals of all freemasonry are the following:

1) To sever any connection to God or the Trascendent;
2) To sever any feeling of community, nation, race or blood right.

Attached: Alvito-Miranda-X.jpg (226 KB, 1270x608)

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

real faith
would those with real faith be idle? you are splitting hairs i feel getting upset over whats not really being said. you are correct again in that if it is for the self, it is for the wrong reasons. but once again, wrong in the notion that only christianity is the only path towards this understanding. Jesus taught Natural Law, the law of the creator, the true god. and that did not include sitting on your ass doing nothing with your time. it meant using your actions to aid others, because they were your brother and also his brother

Attached: mikhail-bakunin.jpg (99 KB, 1024x768)

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

They worship Mithra, an Iranian God co-opted by the Roman military members.

Dylan Ross
Dylan Ross

We can see the future in China.
This is more important than most give credit for.

They will use China to perfect their system before implenting it on us all.

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

You dont have any power
youre not listening to the words of your so called christ one bit

God working through you or God letting you do work with power and controll of yourself
exactly, dont imede his work, allow yourself to be the vessel and be the ACTION in this world

Attached: schism-of-the-mind.jpg (101 KB, 1024x768)

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

they are pagans and kikes

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

that did not include sitting on your ass doing nothing with your time
Where did i advice to do that? Laziness is yet another sin.
Im saying its futile tothink that works can save you as in the end the all mighty decides. As such serve him as well as you can out of love and compassion, and servitude does not mean sitting on your arse

William Torres
William Torres

literally YouTube vids of all their rituals performed with commentary
can’t spend more than 5 minutes looking into anything before posting this thread

op is a dumbfag that needs everything spoon fed to understand basic principles

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

freesatanry.

Attached: same-story-since-the-start4.jpg (1.28 MB, 1920x1080)

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

No idea why. Its a fairly recent hypothesis within psychology.

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

i mean, thats wrong

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

God is a trinity, the lower part is not all powerfull and the two higher parts are not conscious. So no. I will eventually jpin the Gods. In this life or another.

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

Where did i advice to do that?
your aggressive stance on faith in god being the only way to salvation sounds pretty much like nothing else matters. many christians take this literally and sit around and act completely against the teachings of christ believing their mere faith alone is all god requires of them. most christians are a constant contradiction to christ's teachings

Attached: 160.jpg (476 KB, 1920x1080)

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

“The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry. The whole body of the Royal and Sacerdotal Art was hidden so carefully, centuries since, in the High Degrees, as that it is even yet impossible to solve many of the enigmas which they contain. It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain, and without any true reward violate his obligations as an Adept. Masonry is the veritable Sphinx, buried to the head in the sands heaped round it by the ages.”

-Albert Pike, Morals & Dogma

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

Attached: 162.jpg (441 KB, 1920x1080)

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

It is that nothing else matters, aside from love. However faith should be the grounds for all of your actions. If you truely believe in and love God you will do what is right for his sake and the sake of others.
Most people simply never read their bible properly it seems or they would know that doing nothing in the face of evil is the exact opposite of what God wants from us.

Jesus tells us we can drive out demons, heal the sick, rise the dead and all that stuff, but also says that this is all works done by our father through us because of our faith and rightousness.

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

hexagram
hex
witch stuff
satans realm and principality

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

Come on. Even the average university educated person does not have the intelligence to properly understand the Bible. So you are also appealing to gnosis.

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

In order to not leave the people fasting for understanding, I can tell you already that the freemasons of high degree do not want any form of Religion, nor any Sovereign, nor government, nor a Christian Society, whatever form it may take.

And now the people want to know why the freemasons don't want religion. I will tell them:

Because the peoples who follow a proper religion, for without a religious tradition the peoples cannot exist by themselves, those peoples who follow a proper religion always destroy freemasonry as soon as they get to know what they are.

Thus, if the Turk, or the Jew, or the Heretic, or even the Bad Christians arrive to the point of understanding this reality, then, they themselves would unite with us and no freemason would exist by now.

I will bring the facts that have passed to be remembered by those reading in the present, so that those in the future can learn the lesson that the past is the rule of the present and that which has happened once will happen once again.

The lesson to understand is the powerless of freemasonry against God and against the King.

And the above shall always happen in Portugal
as long as we worship the God of our fathers and grandfathers
and as long as we love, as is proper, the King
who fights for God and for us
in this is all the Defence of Portugal against foreign aggression, and even domestic.
By invoking the help of God, that has never failed the Portuguese,
and in calling for the voice of the King
that among the Portuguese Christians can only be the Very High, the Very Magnificent, the Much Powerful Lord D. Miguel I
whom God has sent to these Kingdoms
to rule as a good father
Protector of Our Religion, a Column of the Church, the Terror of our enemies and the Admiration of the World.

Attached: Alvito-Miranda-XI.jpg (285 KB, 1272x678)

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

Albert Pike was such a faggot...

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

As i said, the only value gnosis has is that it can help you to find out that jesus is God, and learning what God wants of you. Everything about ascension, salvation or empowerment is bullshit

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

"Every Masonic Lodge is a temple of religion; and its teachings are instruction in religion"

Albert Pike

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

Have you seen the posts?

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

I looked through some in the search query, but im still on phone user.

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

I must tell this much about the Churches, Altars and Crosses

Either they be presided by the Constitutional Clergy, or Masonic aligned Clergy,
Or Orthodox, or Catholic

the hate the freemasons harbour against them seems to be equal in the effects I've studied.
Everything is torned down
everything is burned
everything is destroyed
Nothing of Sovereign, whatver form it may have
Nothing of Religion, no matter which one it may be.

This is the doubble motto of the freemasons.

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

I see.

John Bailey
John Bailey

What is your opinion on that, Finn?

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

We are all mirror images of God user, we can safe ourselves, it only requires making a choice and putting in the work. Jesus was just another historical prophet like Hermes, Orpheus, Wotan or Dante.

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

It is that nothing else matters
yet ~95% of christians have faith and do next to nothing in their daily lives to live in christ's example. many of them waiting for the day jesus comes back to save them. your notion that faith alone is all you need is just not the case

hex
hexa

Everything about ascension, salvation or empowerment is bullshit
is god not empowerment? by your own words he is salvation, ascension is no different then "born again", although it isnt in name only. im not sure why you have such a negative view, but you are rallying against pretty much your very own beliefs.

Attached: 150.jpg (507 KB, 1920x1080)

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

He was quite clear on being the ONLY begotten son of God and the he and his father are one.
Jesus being just another prophet is what islam tells you

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

The occult rabbithole is deception all the way down. If you think you know something, the next step will make you realize you were being an useful idiot all along. You're not gonna get anything out of freemasonry unless you have something to offer to them (your wealth or position in society).

Repent and ask Jesus to save you. There's no other way to salvation.

Attached: jesuslamb.jpg (614 KB, 1651x2200)

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

That is silly, if Jesus was so clear we wouldnt have several centuries of religious conflict on the issue. You just dont want to put in the work. Oh well.

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

Most christians, like most of any group have simply no idea how bad things are and thus dont see any intent to act. Show them satan corruption and if their faith and love is genuine they will suddenly see where they can do the work.

What you call empowermant is the opposite, its servitude. Its just that he that we do serve desires the same as we do, and thus what God wants of us is what we want to do making it appear as if we have the power when it all comes only from God and only because he says so and doesnt intervene

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

Nah, that's just the powers that be attempting to add Jesus to their pantheism cult. This guy is right:

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

If you care about the truth, ask God/The highest truth/authority to reveal Himself to you and guide you to Him (Spoilers: Jesus). Otherwise you are just following deceptive demonic cults.

I've been deep into thelema/hermeticism/yoga/tao/etc and I can say it's all deception. Get deep enough into it and you'll get some unwanted spiritual contact and experiences.

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

simply no idea how bad things are
you can simply look outside in most places and should have ample opportunity. jesus didnt not teach "if there is trouble in your neighborhood, act". its impossible to see some sort of evil in todays world. you are seeing christianity through rose-colored glasses, my friend. there is much beauty/truth to be had inside, but it is far from unique/original

usury is a sin, but a christian who rebels against it is a rare sight. government is a false power, yet a christian anarchist is a rare sight. i have no qualms with true christians, but they too, are a rare sight. most are in name and name only

Attached: 1552999502991.jpg (474 KB, 1920x1080)

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

Its almost like the gate is narrow and only a few will enter it
Its almost like Satans deception spans the entire world just like the bible fortells

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

I can say it's all deception
you clearly didnt delve deeply enough. they are all connected/stem from the same one Truth

Attached: 068.jpg (138 KB, 1024x768)

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

Shriners are a branch of the Freemasons, they wear monkey hats with Islamic symbolism on them and drive tiny cars in parades.

Attached: 05B4267F-22A2-458C-8B47-88D37F916DE5.jpg (35 KB, 476x268)

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

Also involved in Pizzagate, and LARP as clowns.

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

Its almost like the gate is narrow and only a few will enter it
Its almost like Satans deception spans the entire world just like the bible fortells
again, i am simply arguing against the so common false notion that faith, and faith alone is enough.

Attached: 125.jpg (468 KB, 1920x1080)

Mason Parker
Mason Parker

Yes they are all connected and stem from the same, its called mystery babylon. And truth can be used to deceive as well.
In example physicist say the laws of physics which rule the universe are God
New age facts say the karmic laws that govern the cosmos are God.
Occultist say the sacred geometry and all the other patterns, wether they are geometrical or conceptual are God
Naturalist/pantheists say God is the collective of all there is in the world.
They all say the truth, as all these are God, or parts of him, but yet they deceive claiming these bits are him in his entirety when God is much more than the sum of all things created.

Jason White
Jason White

god is in everything
i dont get your point, is this deception to you?

Attached: 164.jpg (435 KB, 1920x1080)

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

mystery babylon
much older

Attached: 033.jpg (354 KB, 1920x1080)

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

LOL

EDIFY article July 2019 support for Harvard: wbur.org/edify/2019/07/10...
Santa Fe Institute, Ecog's Dream: santafe.edu/events/semina...
Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation website: jeffreyepstein.org/Jeffrey...
Charting the Course - Church / Genome: the-scientist.com/lab-too...
VIDEO Church on Colbert: youtube.com/watch?v=4kuYQ...
HISTORY mini doc on "Midnight Climax" brainwashing: history.com/mkultra-opera...
Test Subject Children NYT: nytimes.com/2009/01/18/sc...
Human Subject Research: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...
The Scientist, Challenges Human Subject Research: the-scientist.com/opinion...
Maxwell Family: dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...
Independent article re Maxwell Family, 2011: independent.co.uk/news/me...
Maxwell Family fighting inquiry into businesses: gettyimages.ca/detail/new... ]
Book: Scandal! books.google.ca/books?id=GM2_...
Maxwell Red the Feds failed to nail: theguardian.com/world/200...
Forbes: Radical Emotional Software: forbes.com/sites/drewhend...
Open Cog AI gaming, Forbes: forbes.com/sites/drewhend...
Creative Disturbance, Frank Malina: creativedisturbance.org/podca...
Cision: Epstein NeuroTV: prnewswire.com/news-relea...
Frank Malina NASA: jpl.nasa.gov/about/bio_ma...
Vice JPL Parsons Occult: vice.com/en_us/article/vv...
NASA story of Rocket Boys: jpl.nasa.gov/jplhistory/e...
Mad Scientist #8: madscientistblog.ca/mad-sc...

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

Masons were a huge influence on the province I’m from, from legislative buildings to churches, banks and lodges their buildings and architecture are everywhere.

The inside of this legislative building looks like a meeting place for a cult.

Attached: CAAD018B-34EB-4404-B810-D9913368F549.jpg (38 KB, 550x360)

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

the same one Truth
Not Truth, lie. Like the first lie that was ever told:
"Ye shall be as gods"

I like Mark Passio, but he's still stuck in the teachings of the dark occult. Stuck in the same hypercube he often mentions.

Occult shit is being shilled from all directions. If you know whose side the media is on, you'd know better than to believe it:
youtube.com/watch?v=um5yzha8EUw

Pray to Jesus and give Him a chance to save you. Ask for signs/proofs or whatever. Just get out of the occult rabbithole.

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

Im saying that the deception is the restriction of God to these things, claiming that is him in its totallity. Equating God with (part of) his creation when God is so much more. The ommision of the part beyond his creation, the love and will of God, is the deception

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

There’s a golden idol on top of the building

Attached: F5952291-1A8B-428E-ABB7-6E811C2609AF.jpg (211 KB, 1165x1455)

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

And this is directly under the dome

Attached: 151753B3-2093-4F8D-B55A-5A06EB85F65E.jpg (983 KB, 1000x1161)

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

And this is directly below that

Attached: CB196999-07C3-448D-B7CE-1D69C18234D3.jpg (118 KB, 1300x866)

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

believing the media
do you consider mark passio "the media"? what do you think the occult is if not Natural Law? what do you think Jesus taught if not Natural Law? again, you need to delve deeper my friend. like the other user, you are seeing christianity through rose-colored glasses.

the restriction of God to these things
i dont know what youre referring to that "restricts" god to these arbitrary guidlines. but it definitely aint occultic teachings. that just sounds like the occult achieved their goal of keeping it.. you know.. occulted. god is in, and works through, all things. there is no blasphemy in this

Attached: max-heindel.jpg (159 KB, 1024x768)

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

Attached: 148.jpg (75 KB, 1024x768)

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

zulu histories
book of enoch
dogon histories

Attached: 1552765680612.jpg (85 KB, 248x250)

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

Bump

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

epic of gilgamesh, and who knows if Sumer was the origin of this tale

Attached: 041.jpg (137 KB, 1024x768)

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

It's just like my fraternity except less drinking/fun and more devil worship

Attached: SAE-lion.jpg (20 KB, 400x400)

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

do you consider mark passio "the media"?
No, I'm referring to the video I posted a link to. It shows quite clearly that we're being showered with occult teachings. They want US to join THEM.

For example, check out the names of the writers for this movie. Plot synopsis too.
imdb.com/title/tt1670345/

what do you think Jesus taught if not Natural Law?
Love for another. Salvation through belief in Him. And don't say that's "Natural Law" because that's just some catch-all term. God did give His law to Moses however.

again, you need to delve deeper my friend. like the other user, you are seeing christianity through rose-colored glasses.

I don't care about masonic interpretation of Christianity which you probably refer to. I've delved deep enough in my opinion, but I'm curious where you are at. Do tell.

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

What point are you making?

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

all on that list are similar stories

Attached: 121.jpg (149 KB, 1024x768)

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

one of the major things they believed in was freedom of religion, lots of shit that they believed in is now mainstream, so it's not meaningless, they aren't even allowed to discuss religion and politics in inside lodges, I guess they are sucking each-other off now and don't actually believe in anything.

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

It's not as cool as I was hoping it would be.

Connor Long
Connor Long

How I have more power over the minds of the people in my city with just a dollar store marker than an accumulated multi billion combination of ads and commercials they see on a daily basis.

Or how every single police officer simply ignores masons who smuggle and sell drugs in the city because of a budget the lodge provides to government officials to keep it under the rug.

Attached: maxresdefault-(3).jpg (121 KB, 1280x720)

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

posting jew blavatski

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

If those ain't the mysteries then you're simply getting trolled :D.

Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter

Watch Dennis Wise's new film.
He is the Author, Director and Producer of
*The Greatest Story never Told: The Untold Story of Adolf Hitler*

The Secret Masonic Victory Of WW2 and How the World was Fooled.
"History is just a blanket of red lies to cover the bed of white genocide"
Banned from Youtube in a couple hours
thesecretmasonicvictoryofww2.tv/
bitchute.com/playlist/kWPH62jd7TXc/ (mirror)

18 and 19 are not on the playlist for some reason
The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two (Part 18)
bitchute.com/video/GFjR7IKAu8Go/
The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two (Part 19)
bitchute.com/video/0nKI2vdozJ4/
bitchute.com/video/GFjR7IKAu8Go/(mirror)

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

"Old men that ride billy goats around." This is what I was told from an old guy. Wouldn't say anymore. Not said in an ironic tone.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

They used to be extremely influential, now they're a "drinking club", but don't let that full you. And they are a religious cult, they worship Jahbulon.

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

being showered with occult teachings
false teachings, maybe

Natural Law is essentially golden rule, which is at its root, love

i dont care about masonic interpretation
this isnt masonic interpretation, this is interpretation from a student of all beliefs, as there is much to learn/take from each

What point are you making?
all on that list are similar stories

trashing on blavatsky
on what basis?

Attached: 05.jpg (498 KB, 1024x768)

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

were those the mysteries of which you speak?

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

Don't trust doctors that use Freemason symbolism; up/down triangles, Moloch M, evergreen trees, mountains, one eye, etc. I've had what i can only describe as satanic experiences with them.

Attached: Yakima-Up-Down-Traingle-Symbolism-Virginia-Mason-Memorial-1-of-1-13.jpg (162 KB, 1000x563)

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

See the Saturn Seal in the triangles on the sign?

Virginia "Mason" Memorial

Attached: seal-of-saturn.jpg (63 KB, 500x477)

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

on what basis?
Im a Christian so I despise luciferians in all forms.

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

they were influenced by Gnosticism.

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

Gnosticism and Neoplatonism.

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

Here is everything you need to know about Masons dude, my buddy did some really dumb fucking shit and went to jail. The mafia... i mean the Brootherhood literally paid like 100 people big bucks for him to get out without any trail or anything. It's the mafia, they're trolling people my pretending to be mystical magical shit.

Attached: il-340x270.1264562249-pm7g.jpg (24 KB, 340x270)

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

Attached: gnostics.jpg (103 KB, 680x543)

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

How you motherfuckers still talking about religion and shit I swear you're trolling.

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

Gnosticism itself was influenced by neo-Platonism

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

I despise luciferians in all forms.
you shouldn't, there is a positive and negative to all things

wtf is this?

Attached: 084.jpg (526 KB, 1920x1080)

Lucas White
Lucas White

I believe Lucifer which they worship is just Satan before the fall
The serpent in Eden is identified as Satan
2He seized the dragon, the ancient serpent who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

Revelation describes Michael BTFOing Satan and throwing him to earth. Earlier Satans fall is described
18So He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
which i believe is a good link of Michael to Jupiterian deities and likely this is what Jesus related to when saying he is the morningstar.

Eitherway we can say from this that the serpent is satan is the dragon is a fallen angel.
Lucifer brings knowledge, the serpent did exactly this, so we can assume that Lucifer is Satan as well.
The aztecs have Quetzacoatl, the feathered serpent that brought them knowledge, like the serpent in Eden, and he is identified as the planet Venus which is Lucifer when appearing as morningstar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
Lucifer (/ˈljuːsJfər/ LEW-si-fər) is a name that, according to dictionaries of the English language, refers either to the Devil or to the planet Venus when appearing as the morning star.
Just like the Venus, associated with Lucifer, and even called Lucifer when appearing as morning star, The Lucifer will at some point not the morningstar anymore, not Lucifer, Satan that was Lucifer and then fell.
Same as the Pentagram, which gets drawn with the Earth and Venus, can be a symbol of protection (when pointing up) or of evil (when pointing down) having the same symbolism behind it as the planet Venus and Lucifer/Satan has

The 2 (Venus and Saturn) being connected (via Lucifer-Satan) gives also then some connections to the bull symbolism of moloch when he ruled possibly back then still as lucifer and thus is the golden calf as Venus is the planet that rules over Taurus

Also relating to this is Prometheus who brought the fire (knowledge) and because of this Pandora (a woman like Eve) unleashed all the Evil (Sin)

Attached: Venus-Pentagram.gif (1.06 MB, 500x500)

Ryan James
Ryan James

Things went both ways, Neoplatonism emerged in the 3rd century AD, while the earliest Gnostics were earlier.
There really isn't.

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

mega.nz/#!aCICyCaT!FCWbKDdmDPcj9J-HDr5VOIn2kJhiLGjubjqQ39ixWMM

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Hellel/Shahar is in the original Hebrew and Aramaic.

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

there is a positive and negative to all things
next you'll start espousing your yiddish moral relativism

Attached: 1544187296526.jpg (125 KB, 462x400)

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

hebrew original translates to something like "Son of the morning", could be morningstar, or referencing the one who leads toITT we expose the government as satanic faggots and deoccult their symbols

This is in front of the IRS building 5000 Ellin Road. you see for once he 2 pillars boaz and jachin, symbolizing the sun and the moon, famous freemason imagery. also probably representing the 2 temples (like the twintowers were too)that got destroyed on tisha bav, a jewish holiday associated with destruction of their 2 temples and other misfortunes. the 2 pillars are seperated in 13 parts. In Base 12 mathematics ancients used across the world and is still used today (12 inches in a foot, 12 months in year, 2 times 12 hours a day, 12 Zodiacs, etc.) 13 is the end of the old and a beginning of the new (world order?)
Also there is also the 13th zodiac being the serpent bearer
like the serpent in garden eden.

The pillars are black and white, symbolizing the duality of good and evil, as above so below etc. with the hands doing the as above so below gesture even.

The pyramid is a symbol of hierachy. Also in old times they thought the gods live on the mountains, so people build their own mountains (zygguraths/pyramids) to reside upon them with themselves being the capstone, the all seeing eye overlooking their realm
In this case on the pyramid is written „we the people“ together with the constitution on the black part, the white capstone on the other hand, the top of the hierachy, the godlike elite is seperated from the constitution and its rules, literally above it to/brings the light, morning.

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

The empire never ended.

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

this isnt masonic interpretation, this is interpretation from a student of all beliefs, as there is much to learn/take from each

Yet that is exactly the masonic way. They believe all teachings lead to the summit of the same mountain. But that's just them muddying the waters. Attempting to mix all paths to some bland soup with no actual restrictions or rules, when in truth many of those simply do not mix.

I can see you've done some reading, but unfortunately we're all over our heads in this one. You need to lay your books aside and do some serious spiritual seeking. God isn't some energy blob as many occultists would like to believe. You can converse with Him, if He so wishes. The law is not greater than the One who made it. Seek Him.

Logan King
Logan King

It’s white separatists who get together and LARP.

Most are prior military, and good people. The tenets of Freemasonry are designed to make you a better, more giving human besides the LARPiness of it.

They are very given, with an offshoot, the Shriners, being rock stars of charity.

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

Very giving* bleh

William Smith
William Smith

shit, everything after the first line was by accident, you can ignore that.

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

Citing Anton LaVey
Guy was a new-age philosopher attempting to be contrarian to Christianity. Almost everything he goes into is old, old, OLD concepts repackaged for his cult. Zoroastrianism shares a lot in common with his doctrines.

The inverted cross is not a satanic symbol, dipshit

Humanism and Trivium are the only way out of this philosophical dark age, the only way to kill the Jew. Read Cicero.

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

Lucifer (/ˈljuːsJfər/ LEW-si-fər) is a name that, according to dictionaries of the English language, refers either to the Devil or to the planet Venus when appearing as the morning star.
Just like the Venus, associated with Lucifer, and even called Lucifer when appearing as morning star
Lucifer is the sun god, fool.

Attached: 5275275682.jpg (59 KB, 1000x561)

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE FREEMASONS. THEY DO LOTS OF ILLEGAL SHIT AND USE THE PROFITS TO DONATE TO CHARITIES. THEY HAVE CLEAN MEMBERS IF SOMEONE ASKS WHERE THE MONIES CAME FROM.

NO ONE WILL EVER PUT THEM IN JAIL FOR DOING ALL SORTS OF ILLEGAL SHIT.

Attached: 1559950117202.png (847 KB, 794x782)

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

You guys are newfags discussing ultra gay /x/ tier masonic topics lol. ITS THE FUCKING FOG, YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE FOG YOU BRAINDEAD 2IQ faggots.

Attached: 1557619930517.jpg (76 KB, 620x396)

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

sungod is a title for the most high, the brightest and most powerful object in the sky/heavens, giving the heat and light to provide life, and as such anyone who want to tell people he is the most powerful likens himself to the sun. As such there are quite a few sundeities around, sometimes even Saturn deities are known as Sungods. However when Jesus came he mirrored the works of the sun on earth and established his rightful claim to that position of being the sun of the world

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

Nope, its Lucifer, that one of the secrets. Now all can read. Lucifer, the day star, in fact is referencing the sun.

Attached: 457969338cl.png (286 KB, 478x510)

Oliver White
Oliver White

Attached: 6794BF27-D17A-40E7-9E05-81D1826512CE.jpg (16 KB, 300x300)

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

I can just tell that anyone talking about this gay magical shit is a Masonic shill. It's basically a global criminal organization with loose but existing morals. Fuck your sun god bullshit.

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

There really isn't.
well, i guess in all things youre right. i cant for the life of me find any positive in this pizzagate shit

moral relativism
never, not from me

Attached: 074.jpg (121 KB, 1024x768)

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

They worship the sun, not Christ. Look at pic related, notice the sun idolatry.

Attached: 624563767.jpg (643 KB, 900x607)

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

fuck off now Mark

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

Nope it's all about money and power lol. You're just looking too hard at the fog you can't see anything behind it. Wtf is wrong with you? Did you not go to school or something?

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

You scared boy?

John Perry
John Perry

Also nice quads dude.

William Ramirez
William Ramirez

Scared of what lol? :D I'm a fucking monkey on a rock flying through space, there is just simply nothing scarier than existence it's self.

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

They really do fixate on the elements

Attached: 5466577546.jpg (137 KB, 802x628)

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

some bland soup with no actual restrictions or rules
see? you have no idea what youre talking about.

God isn't some energy blob as many occultists would like to believe
this is not a belief, at least of any respectable occultists.

seek him
hes been with me my whole life. i was raised catholic, turned staunch atheist, turned agnostic. the whole time hearing his calls but ignoring them. they eventually got too hard, now, i dont know what id categorize myself, i dont, really. i am a warrior for Truth, for the true God, just trying to end some suffering for others while im on this plane. God wouldnt worry whether someone calls himself a christian, or owes everything he does to jesus or not, if he lives his life as jesus taught others to live. god is not so arbitrary in his rules as this. Love is all that matters, not what you call it

Almost everything he goes into is old, old, OLD concepts repackaged for his cult
nothing new under the sun, user. nothing was put forth as new information, but rather.. was just put out there.

The inverted cross is not a satanic symbol, dipshit
lol

Humanism and Trivium are the only way out of this philosophical dark age
agree with you completely on this one, my dude

Attached: 167.jpg (478 KB, 1920x1080)

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

Well, suit yourself

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

I think these Freemason clinics intentionally hurt people. Pic related shows a bunch of bad reviews of a place that uses Freemason symbolism; evergreen trees, and mountains. These places are legit satanic to interact with. You can feel something is wrong. Pic related is famous for crippling a bunch of people.

Another "Astria" clinic(uses 5 point star on logo) is also famous for hurting/killing people, and they have sketchy reviews as well. The Obamacare death panels meme was real, and it's being carried out by the Masons.

Attached: Freemason-Healthcare.jpg (3.93 MB, 6254x4221)

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

FREE MASONS

FREE MASONRY

THe buildings are LEFT OVER FROM BEFORE THE RESET. THEY DIDN"T BUILD THEM. THERE"S A REASON PILLAR ARCHITECTURE IS FOUND ON EVERY CONTINENT

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

this information stems from mark passio
you poor ignorant little fool, the man is merely a messenger for much older information

Attached: 032.jpg (380 KB, 1920x1080)

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

If we're talking straight physics though or at least what I know about it, it's possible that a large object like the sun could have like waves we can or can't see that it's sending out consciously because it's a mixture of chemicals that could be positioned and mixed together to form some kind of sentient being.

So because it is the biggest and most powerful being in our solar system would make it some form of god entity lol??

So yes the sun is indeed god lol.

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

there's a reason the epic architecture of notre dome puts ANYTHING we can build to shame.

when is the last time modern society has built a notre dame?

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

I can tell is you man, pretty obvious shit-tier graphic design style

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

whoops, the 2nd reply was meant for you

Attached: 168.jpg (564 KB, 1920x1080)

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

Attached: 030.jpg (565 KB, 1920x1080)

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

That could also in theory make the earth it's self a lesser god/godess.

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

Attached: 031.jpg (580 KB, 1920x1080)

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

Jewish blood letting rituals though are purely psychosis lol. I'm sure the sun nor the earth has ever in the history of time told anyone to do that lol.

Ian Green
Ian Green

damn dude, the divine has spoken truth on this one

Attached: 063.jpg (470 KB, 1920x1080)

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

Attached: 064.jpg (468 KB, 1920x1080)

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

The sun is not God, you fucking lucy worshiper.

John Williams
John Williams

Attached: 065.jpg (529 KB, 1920x1080)

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

Attached: 066.jpg (529 KB, 1920x1080)

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

If someone cares jowforums.com/thread/219486051/politics

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

Attached: 068.jpg (536 KB, 1920x1080)

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

Attached: 070.jpg (489 KB, 1920x1080)

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

Attached: 157.jpg (75 KB, 1024x768)

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

keep slidin

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

Okay then the black hole in the middle of our galaxy is god then. For if earth survived long enough with people in it when we eventually swirl into the middle of it; that would be judgement day because we'd all die lol.

Tell me more about the magical bearded man in the clouds though.

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

spam posting images in a dying thread is "sliding" anything
youll understand things around here soon enough, friend

Attached: 033.jpg (116 KB, 1024x768)

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

There is no black hole.
Guess again.

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

you have no idea how much i understand, pal