Who the fuck are the Freemasons what’s do they believe in I look this up and there’s absolutely nothing on it

Who the fuck are the Freemasons what’s do they believe in I look this up and there’s absolutely nothing on it

Attached: C6BC6222-B21F-449F-8A81-AA565CBC94D0.jpg (522x535, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/frame_en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eDrscByKEUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square#Europe_after_15th_century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Court_of_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Masonic_Temple
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigredo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217397171
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dt7T3QNQqZE
youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
youtube.com/watch?v=K2c1siCGv78
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658/#209544956
youtube.com/watch?v=uJvt8kAx-Dw
metro.co.uk/2019/02/22/police-lose-evidence-paedophiles-raped-31-children-least-1000-times-8713048/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/02/secret-handshake-police-freemasons
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408
youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_2uj7340
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188547599
desmondisamazing.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Alig
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/29/the-sudden-end-of-dan-schneiders-time-at-nickelodeon-where-he-built-an-empire/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ae9651fd8aee
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/tfw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/unix eunuchs/country/US/start/2015-9-03/order/asc/
gizmodo.com/an-occult-history-of-the-television-set-1521354168/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2b1ask1.

Just a bunch of kike larpers

No one wants to be one faggot

fuck off mason

Goyim Talmudism

Attached: 1560838021789.jpg (822x562, 52K)

america was built by freemasons and they all worship satan and fuck kids

Jewish occultism for goyim. Therefore they are, and always were, just a tools of jew.

From what I’ve read it mostly seems like old boomers that just meet up and talk about their interests. Pretty much a frat organization for old shits.

stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/frame_en.html

Website looks pretty bad but it contains a very comprehensive list of their branches + their rituals. A lot of them have hebrew references and a lot of their spirituality comes from zoharistic teachings I would say. The Zohar being one of the key works of Kaballah.

I know a couple masons. I don't think they know I know but I do.
Spiritual boomers and Jew worshippers, they claim to be Christian but promote degeneracy for the sake of muh liberty. They're also the reason we don't use the metric system like every other country on the planet (Masons caused the revelution, they were the so called 3%).
Let's see what else....definitely sexually degenerate, possibly sexual blackmail in there. A lot of them have jobs with the government especially police

>i lookd et up
>cnt fynd noting
>HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURR
you're a retard
it's all in the open
try reading slower you fucking mong

If you talk about them ninjas will kill you

Go read a book on them. Basically, they're a secret society of shabbos goyim that used to seek enlightenment through knowledge but have been subverted and now follow Judaism hidden under layers of ancient mystery school religious babble.
They think Lucifer is the real and true god of man.

The kind of boomer thats a bitch but somehow still arrogant about it.

The symbol is a vagina/cervix. It's a star of david 'with some pieces missing'. The top part makes curves (woman) and the bottom the square (man). It's backwards on purpose. It's all a big joke, at your grandpas expense.

Freemasonry is Kabbalah kikery for the goyim.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 44K)

This. If you remove judaism out of freemasonary, there's nothing left.

Attached: 1559088477974.jpg (1156x546, 64K)

They mostly have spaghetti dinners and play cards as far as I can tell.

You didnt look anything up then and you made this thread for the sole purpose to shill this board hence why its another 1 post by this ID thread.

That's at the public level, those people are mostly fine just boomer clubs that occasionally do fundraisers. They do however help fund the organization which has really weird ideology at the highest level where the rich are involved so I never donate to them.

Freemasons were originally gnostics who worshiped the True God. Then they allowed Jews to join and they were subverted into worshiping Yahweh/Satan, like most major belief systems.

Anti God secret society secretly founded and backed by kikes, worship Satan and work with the kikes to destroy True Christianity in the world :( :(

Attached: 1558371186609.jpg (500x443, 60K)

>The symbol is a vagina/cervix

This isn't exactly correct. It represents the concept of 'as above so below' as well as knowledge. The set square thing and the compass is the reference to knowledge, science, engineering etc. The G stands for Gnosticism/God which references man reaching godhood through knowledge along with the various ancient religions and mystery schools associated with those concepts.

youtube.com/watch?v=eDrscByKEUQ

4th degree is where the mysteries are revealed.
Do you know what I mean by mysteries?

Attached: 64285d55f4e83f79e5aea48d329fdbb844d3e303bccb5b882f575c99b50cf65b.jpg (1280x800, 250K)

go travel off a cliff faggot

Quasi-pagan syncretist men’s club.

I would join one but I'm not scotttish or or rich I wish there were Hispanic lodges

>there’s absolutely nothing on it
>t. didn't look it up
and
>1 post by this ID
Slide thread.

Kiddy diddling is not a mystery.
Start your own.

Dude, this is blowing my mind. Quality stuff right here, but I'm not seeing him naming the jew or talking about Saturn. Well, I guess that's asking too much, but he's saying "goyim", lmao. Thanks for sharing. Which video should I watch next?

Attached: 1553919912809.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

New WiFi just moved and I can’t slide any threads but sliders what fucking threads are there anymore here it’s all shit

aushiram is that you?
sup bro

What I said hereAnd you try looking up what the core beliefs of freemasonry is all your gonna get is “brotherhood” and “truth” it calls them a religious organization when it’s very obvious they are not solely what they say I’m asking about the Jewry involved in this

Just old men talking shit and bitching about their wives.

Source my grandad is a mason.

Freemasonry is built on two things:

1) Luciferianism
2) Sodomy

Attached: 6D3F973E-1204-4690-9226-6F79FECB25E2.jpg (750x733, 234K)

Attached: sat.jpg (1556x1002, 478K)

No. There's more than one person in australia.

>all your gonna get is “brotherhood” and “truth”
So maybe that's it?

What is freemasonry? It is basically a good goy club coming under the guise of christianity to gain trust while the doctrines are leading you directly away from it. It promises to be able to ascend through works and knowledge even though Christ is the only way, and as such tries to seperate man from God, claiming its about liberation when its just rebellion freeing us from the "oppression" of God and becoming gods themselves free from any foreign restrictions, basically
>Why do the nations ragea and the peoples plot in vain?
>2The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together, against the LORD and against His Anointed One:
>3“Let us break Their chains and cast away Their cords.”
The chains and cords being the morals and laws that restrict us.

Crowley believed to reach the most high you must first sink to the lowest. You do this by doing everything you dont want to do, as things that disgust or repell you are merely chains that bind you and keep you from doing something, thus limiting your potential. Morals and Ethics, the little voice in your head, are merely obstacles you need to overcome, you need to silence.
You dont like seafood? better eat oysters and such until you dont mind anymore. You really dont want to hurt that little child? that feeling too is just an obstacle, overcome it, rape it and kill it. You like vaginas? Better engage in gay sex orgies all day long until its normal for you. By this you free yourself from the selfimposed "limitations" and unlock your "true potential"

Also there are 2 type of Masons:
First type are usefull idiots. They came to make some connections, get some knowledge and/or have some gentlemens club. They unknowingly disguise it as such gentlemens club while their higher ups are fucking over the world

Attached: Mason Money.png (1278x817, 1.14M)

The checkers board is meant to symbolize the duality of this world, black and white, good and evil, heaven and earth, sun and moon, and by extent stands for this (material) world. Just like the 2 pillars Boaz and Jachin do too you always see in such imagery.
However it also represents a playing field in the literal sense. They see the world as a game they play to win, with us as their pawns and themselves as the players that ascended the playing field, the duality of this world, even out of the vision of the pawns they control.

Kaballa is basically about ascention, how to raise beyond the mortal plane. In freemasonic symbolism you see this by the checkered board with a (jacobs) ladder going out of it, symbolizing the ascention. And they rise above this state, out of the duality of the world (with the help of moral relativism, not being held back by morals and ethics anymore) and become gods by abolishing their care for others and this world (see Cremation of Care at the Bohemian Grove), player unseen by the pawns they controll.

Some related the kaballah to different planets similar to how different deities are attributed to the planets. In this interpretation I heard the theory that the hidden sephiroth (the connection points in the kabbalah), daarth is the equivalent of the black sun which is the connection point between this world and the other world, from where our spirits come and which is used to communicate with other spirits aka demons.

Book of the secrets of Enoch also gives another account of creation. He for example says God took from the invisible (primal matter i guess) the light, and fixed it at the highest point, then took from the same invisible the solid/matter, and put it on the lowest point. In between, iirc, he puts the water and the air too. which you see in pic related too, with the material fixed on the bottom and the realm of light on top which they usually attribute to Lucifer.

Attached: Boaz Jachin.gif (402x637, 53K)

It's a social club for upper-middle class (i.e. bourgeois) white men.
Basically a place to make friends and do networking.
Retarded conspiracy nuts whose brains have been rotten by years of consuming far-right ideology and boomer memes like to assign the organization more importance than it warrants. In reality, its ubiquity in history has more to do with the ubiquity of upper-middle class white men in positions of power.

A lodge full closeted commies and old boys. It's very jewish, membership prides itself in exclusivity and the core membership uses the image of average charitable mason to shield themselves from scrutiny when engaging in ritual degeneracy/crime.

They are hemorrhaging from low numbers these days and here they even shill in the radio to recruit social climbers and larpers.

dont forget the encoed 666

Some connections between Saturn and Satan.
Where as Gods symbolism is around the Sun and light Saturn stands in Duality to this. In example in Alchemy the Sun is Gold, perfection, whereas Saturn is lead (base/ruin)
Saturn being the planet the furthest away from the sun still visible with the naked eye, the furthest away from God.
The 6th planet with the hexagon on its northpole forming the cube. (both satanic symbolism)
Being in greek the embodiment of time and thus ultimately decay and death like Satan, is the source of sin with sin causing our death/mortallity.
The 6s in its seal (pic related)
The 6s encoded in the the Seal of Solomon (6 small triangles with 60° corners) and the hexagon.
Sun is associated with Gold (perfection and the highest) in alchemy as Saturn is Lead (being in ruin and the lowest), polar opposites once again

Pic related then shows clearly who their god is, Satan, this material world and their own ego.
The square in pic related, which incorporates the origin of the Masons Logo is even associated with Saturn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square#Europe_after_15th_century

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Court_of_Israel
>The building was donated to Israel by Dorothy de Rothschild.[8
word is the pyramid was the requirement for the donation

Attached: Seal of Saturn.jpg (1381x455, 94K)

Pic related is a ring with common masonic and Jesuit symbolism. On on side you have
IXXI, 9 (IX) and 11 (XI) being a clear hint towards the occult influence behind 9/11, which was a ritual sacrifice planned for that very day since before they started building the towers 33 years before (33 being an important masonic number)
Furthermore the IXXI can be seen as 2Ms, turned 180 degree to another and put upon the other. From this we propbably get the many MMs around as a tip offs to other masons

Mickey Mouse (Disney even having Club 33)
M&Ms/Marshal Mathers/Eminem
Master Masons
Marilyn Monroe/Manson
JiMMy KiMMel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Masonic_Temple
>Since 2003, the building's theater has been the home of Jimmy Kimmel Live!.[5]

Furthermore the ring could then hint towards MMXX, 2020, maybe even IX XI MMXX, 9/11 2020.
9/11 numerology is also related to the jewish holiday "Tisha Bav" on which both the temples were destroyed which harbored the pillars Boaz and Jachin I mentioned couple of times as the day falls on the 9th day of the 11th month in the jewish calender

Attached: 911 Jesuit Ring.jpg (555x194, 29K)

9/11 was a ritual aimed to transmutate the world, destroying the old (world order) and creating a new from its ruins. the phoenix rising from the ashes, shivas cosmic dance of destruction and creation, order out of chaos
The first step is to "destroy", bring everything into its baseform known as Nigredo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigredo
>In alchemy, nigredo, or blackness, means putrefaction or decomposition. Many alchemists believed that as a first step in the pathway to the philosopher's stone, all alchemical ingredients had to be cleansed and cooked extensively to a uniform black matter.[1]
black matter, like the black monolith, or the black cube which is the 9/11 memorial, a black cube led into the ground.

Next to the WTC, where 9/11 there happened to stand the Hilton Hotel next to it, which is a black monolith.

From this black mass you can gradually reconstruct the parts through certain steps creating something completly different, as they created the single tower from the ruins of the 2, E Pluribus Unum, Out of many one.

Now an user pointed out recently the that Kubricks 2001: A Space Odyssey also was published in exactly that year they started to build the first tower and implement the 9/11 emergency hotline 1968, 33 years (an important number in the occult), and the name of the movie hints even to the year 9/11 happened. The interesting bit about this is the black monolith in the movie and from what I got (didnt watch the movie) the monolith transformed apes into the modern humans much like the 9/11 ritual was meant to "evolve" the world/civilization

Attached: wtc hilton.jpg (640x480, 82K)

pic related goes into other occult symbolism in the event, showing it was planned to happen on that day since before they started building the first tower 33 years earlier

Attached: 911 meaning.png (1920x1513, 622K)

>accuses people of sliding
>supports freemasonry
Pick one

Do you not know what sliding is?

Man, I just wanna say that I love your posts.

Attached: 1547910692814.png (917x525, 805K)

You're retarded if you cant figure it out.

What does 33 stands for? I know it's about the 33 vertebrae and the age that Christ died. Is there something more?

Attached: 1554658936474.jpg (788x656, 26K)

Funfact
Comet ping pong features shriner symbolism with the crescent moon and star. Shriners are known for trying to „help“ children in need and do so by dressing up as clowns (honk honk, am i right?). They (or more precise the Royal Order of Jesters, which only lets in Shriners) also are rumored to be the branch that kidnaps children for the others.
Now look at CPPs curios position

Thanks user, but all I have is comes from anons in other threads, I merely collected some info and put it into context over time. Its all because of them and God bringing them into the right threads that i have anything at all.

also on your pic
The sun is NOT God, but merely a symbol for him. Its the logical thing to point at when establishing the most high as the sun gives light and warmth for live and is the biggest and brightest object in the sky. Thus when someone wants to say he is the most powerful, logically he likens himself to the sun which there are a few across history, and even some saturnian deities being refered to a sungods.
Islam seems to be about Saturn as well seeing the Kabba, the black cube of Saturn. The flag does not only show the moon but also a star, said to be Venus. Venus is reffered to as Lucifer, the bringer of knowledge like Quetzacoatl for the aztecs, the feathered serpent that brought knowledge, like the serpent in Eden that brought knowledge. The serpent is in revelation identified as Satan.
So there is somewhat an overlap of satan between Venus and Saturn.

Also if someone is interested

or this is an older one but with some more traffic
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217397171
Feel free to use anything from in there. Its the best info on this kind that I got. and if someone is more interested in the evidence for the childrapings and trafficing then
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408/

Attached: Satan City.jpg (2808x1776, 2.51M)

The unification of the polar opposites is something that stretches itself across many cultures. Be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born. Or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. In the egyptian mythology osiris dick (male) that gets eaten by a fish (female) (pic), or the Washington Monument (a dick, male) standing in the vesica pisces (female). The 2 pillars, Boaz and Jachin which stood before Solomons Temple and represent the sun and moon, and again the polar opposites. Sol, solar, sun. mon, moon. Sol-o-Mo(o)n. Even the "Star of David" is representing the male and female being united with the opposing triangles.
There is NO Star of David, it is the Seal of Solomon and possibly Star of Remphan, Solomon used to commune with other spirits after his 700 wives tempted him. They called it Star of David because David is seen as a good king and thus tried to make this black magic symbol seem good

In case of the star we have the triangles that also additionaly symbolizes the 3, or with the 2 triangles the 33
All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life, trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promise

Attached: Goldfish 14.png (615x721, 539K)

All of them. But you propably do what I did and choose the more interesting named ones first.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dt7T3QNQqZE

this is madness
this is pure madness
I've been browsing this board off-and-on since ~2012 and I always "prided" myself on being able to understand the mentality of its userbase
but holy fucking crap, I can't take it anymore. It started with the "christian generals" circa 2014 and has only gotten worse. You had the "brownpill" and "ironpill" comics that seems at least somewhat self-aware and joking, but now THIS is the level of content being posted here, unironically and with full pretensions towards actual serious "enlightenment" or whatever

somehow Jow Forums always finds a way to get worse

Are you held back mentally or something I actually have to explain this for you when I said
>accuses people of sliding
I meant in the sense you actually want a good board without people ruining it with nonsense threads to get rid of the good ones that’s what sliding is pushing out good threads with bs as for when I said
>supports free masonry
I meant it in the sense of you being an absolute faggot for supporting that you know who else supports that? the same people who slide threads therefore me saying
>pick one
get it now pal?

They are simple minded little boy wizards with big boy panties and lots of shekels. They are given tidbits of Babylonian witchcraft and it makes them feel special when moloch facefucks them.

>somehow Jow Forums always finds a way to get worse
Theres no brakes on this holocoaster.

>you know who else supports that? the same people who slide threads
Or perhaps you're just wrong? Why start a thread if you apparently already have the answers and don't want to hear anything dissenting, smart guy?

Bill admits hillary speaks with the dead
youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .
>chicken
>moloch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
>Moloch (Phoenician: 𐤌𐤋𐤊, Masoretic מֹלֶךְ mōlek, Greek Μολόχ) is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice.
>moloch
>childsacrifices

pic related from alefantis instagram
>#chickenlover
>no chicken in sight
>just a kid

man, i really wonder what was sacrificed there. its undeniable that (((they))) are communing with evil spirits

>kwetching intesifies

Attached: chickenlover.png (1024x768, 512K)

The mystery of the rear-hidden sausage

BU...BUT WE"RE ANCIENT N SHEEEIT!!

Lol, everything is literally available with a quick google search.

Tldr; they were a high-society social club, peaking in influence during the 1870s. Afterwards, they slowly declined as occult societies like OTO and Golden Dawn rose in influence through the late-19th - early-20th century. They where officially ruined by normies after WW2, when everyone and their grandpa joined with their war buddies. They survive today soley on reputation and only really serve as feeder organizations for other societies, like college frats for middle-aged men

youtube.com/watch?v=K2c1siCGv78
around 13 min
states how his info about a CIA kidnapping ring is just ignored, and how the childs are used for sacrifices
this is coming from this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson
>Theodore L. Gunderson (November 7, 1928 – July 31, 2011) was an American Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent In Charge and head of the Los Angeles FBI.
Doesnt mention Masons, but we know they are the ones active in the highest Echolons of the government, so guess who has the power to make the CIA kidnap children shut up the FBI

Citing another user on germany:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658/#209544956
>i posted it allready in another thread its about a black metal neo pagan guy from germany, who killed a boy , a german varg virkernes if you like, and there is a documentary made about it from the 90s at 39:39 he gets arrested in william pearce hometown in virginia ,he was hiding at william pearces after fleeing germany) at a cafe he got arrested..look closer at the cafe.
>so much for this shit
>youtube.com/watch?v=uJvt8kAx-Dw
pic related is the Cafe. Shows its internationally connected.

What are the chances they are involved here too?
metro.co.uk/2019/02/22/police-lose-evidence-paedophiles-raped-31-children-least-1000-times-8713048/
Its known afterall that Masons like to infiltrate cops
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/02/secret-handshake-police-freemasons

Attached: Mason Cafe.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

A clear sign that Freemasons fuck shit up:
Disney has club 33, I repeat, thirty-three, like the masons favorite number showing the connection to those guy. Remember all the popular MKUltrad teeny stars coming from Disney. And how are people MKUltrad? They are tortured and abused until the personality breaks, and creates new personalities to cope with the thing to protect itself at which point the new personality/personalities can be shaped. They probably use some drugs to enhance the effect while also building in a trigger to bring the desired personality to the front. Like giving them some certain shirt before the abuse starts or whatever. And since those kids have to be groomed/abused to be superstars you can be sure they think they can not only create the next superstar willing to promote their agenda, but also give all the pedophilic elites some fun time by letting them do abuse the kids. quit pro quo

no coincidences so many of their stars have some mental collapse later in their career.
a week after pic related was released FBI released the pedosymbols by the way. any chance someone got pissed?

also note: A bear, fat hairy faggot, snuggling with a barely clothed young boy
furthermore orange is the only colour that adds to 33 in (Pythagorean) Gematria

Also here is all I have on MKUltra and similar stuff
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658

And here on elite pedophiles
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408

Attached: Disney Pizza.jpg (1000x835, 320K)

spaghetti with walnut sauce

sometimes arab kings get bored of pussie and they want a propper sofisticated anglosaxonic ass to fuck.they are the ass.

It's a fraternity of kikes who think they are carrying on traditions from Ancient Egypt when in reality they are just LARPing frat kikes

Attached: 1545142293842.jpg (480x851, 85K)

>thirty-three, like the masons favorite number
Every thread, this makes me lol the most of your stupid shite.

they seem to have find the ultimate knowledge in petrodollars and enlightening burqas.everything that goes up,wiil get down,and they got down very fast.

Jews who had a stone cutting monopoly cuz the church Jews only hired other Jews

so,you support open borders for israel,because they support open borders in general.

Textbook Gnosticism/Luciferianism. There are hundreds of permutations of this same religion dressed up in different clothes.

bump.

they're the archetypical bad guys, the perfect adversary for humanity to grow against.
evil isn't subjective, but it is existentially important.

Attached: 5a711a1ce89cc.jpg (960x567, 54K)

Thanks based German user. Good reading

Attached: 850213.jpg (620x375, 64K)

a shell of their former selves, for the most part

Attached: 081.jpg (1024x768, 139K)

Attached: 082.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

Attached: 083.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

Attached: 084.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

Another link of freemasons to disgusting acts:
Pic related is the screen of Viacom on Timesquare. If you didnt hear about this company it owns various TV channels like MTV, CBS with the all seeing eye, Viva with the 2 sets of opposing Vs like seen in . Comedy Central (CC/33) and for us most importantly Nickelodeon (the orange colour being a good additional hint to masonry and Viacom), Like Disney they also feature a lot of Childstars.
The boy you see on the screen is Desmond Napoles, 10 year old drag queen and icon of the LGBT community. Of course pushing ones degeneracy upon a kid (according to the mother he decided on his own at the age of 2 to be a Drag Queen when he first saw them on TV...) is not enough. Look at the spiral that they had to put on his head giving again the pedosymbolisn. Coincidently sexual abuse is related to satanic abuse as well as MKUltra as well as drugs which desmond seemingly gets too
youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_2uj7340
In the video you see one of them trying to give Desmond something, to which the other says "He had one of those already" so probably nothing normal to drink.

Here is all I have on MKUltra and similar stuff
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188547599

desmondisamazing.com/
>Desmond’s personal drag style has evolved over the years. Currently, he is most influenced by the colorful club kids of 1990s NYC nightlife
So what is Clube kids?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Alig
>During this time, Alig and other regular clubgoers began creating flamboyant personas, and later became known as "Club Kids". The Club Kids wore outrageous costumes that former Club Kid and celebutante James St. James later described as "part drag, part clown, part infantilism".[9] They were also known for their frequent use of ketamine (known as Special K), Ecstasy, Rohypnol, heroin, and cocaine.

However this isnt where it ends...

Attached: Desmond.png (642x944, 366K)

And one of the guys in that vid is appearently Michael Alig himself (as an autist im naturally faceblind, so look yourself if its the same guy)
>After The Limelight was closed by federal agents and an investigation found that Gatien was allowing drugs to be sold there, Melendez was fired. Shortly thereafter, he moved into Alig's Riverbank West apartment[18][19] On the night of March 17, 1996, Alig and his roommate, Robert D. "Freeze" Riggs, murdered Melendez after an argument in Alig's apartment over many things, including a long-standing drug debt.[20] Alig has claimed many times that he was so high on drugs that his memory of the events is unclear.
>After Melendez's death, Alig and Riggs did not know what to do with the body. They initially left it in the bathtub, which they filled with ice. After a few days, the body began to decompose and became malodorous. After discussing what to do with Melendez's body and who should do it, Riggs went to Macy's to buy knives and a box. In exchange for 10 bags of heroin, Alig agreed to dismember Melendez's body. He cut the legs off, put them in a garbage bag, cut off the head and put it in another bag, and stuffed the rest into a box. Afterwards, he and Riggs threw the box into the Hudson River.[21]
This is who the parents led roam around their child.

Also back to Viacom
The guy in the pic is Dan Schneider, producer for various shows on Nickelodeon. And here he is with Jennette McCurdy, actress from iCarly who you can also see here
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
>Hey Dan Schneider [...] Look what you have done to me

Is him getting too obvious the reason Nickelodeon recently axed him?
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/29/the-sudden-end-of-dan-schneiders-time-at-nickelodeon-where-he-built-an-empire/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ae9651fd8aee

Attached: Schneider.jpg (225x300, 16K)

there is literally a whole fucking season on netflix you mother fucking mouthbreathing cunt.

>adversary
They are henchmen of the deceiver, nothing more, all they do is re-enforce the established lies and sow degeneracy, that is the extent of the Luciferian 'mysteries'. They're like NASA.

No matter how you spin it, the hexagram is the seal of the devil.

Attached: kikes.jpg (350x646, 62K)

This whole "Is ra el" thing is masonic disinfo

like nasa, like lucifer, their role will be revealed when it needs to be. no raid bosses, no raid gear.

Hoes up G's down.

There's esoteric and exoteric.
The G stands for Genesis.

Attached: CremationOfCare.jpg (1179x663, 86K)

According to what?

Lucifers fall was the sin of pride.

Thoughts on:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/tfw electrical engineer/country/US/start/2015-10-03/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/unix eunuchs/country/US/start/2015-9-03/order/asc/
(multiple threads, check each one with that ID)
It really opened my eyes, this from a few years back.

Attached: kike_geometry.jpg (378x436, 28K)

Oh, well that's infallible then. I'll alert the town cryer.

Thats not Hebrew influence, just Christian influence.

In his political testament, Mein Kampf (1925), Nazi Party leader Adolf Hitler repeated the charge that the Jews used Freemasonry to achieve their political ends: “To strengthen his [i.e., the Jew's] political position, he tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance—and in Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his nets by the strings of Freemasonry, and never need to suspect what is happening.”

Sorry user, had to switch on mobile with really slow internet. Can you give me a rundown?

Didn't take you long to show up, Hiram.

Attached: freemasonry IS judaism.jpg (711x573, 398K)

Essentially, this guy's an American poster from a few years ago, that says Jow Forums and technology as a whole is Satanic/occult and is one of the problems of our society. He's an electrical engineer that realised his sin after he read Ted's manifesto.

Fits what i believe. Essentially all the fancy technology seems to be witchcraft. Circuits are sigils, the programming and input the spell. Peocessors use quartz crystals and we stare at liquid CRYSTAL displays all day to gain visions like staring into crystal balls. It runs on the same energy that creates life, animating body and mind through neural impulses etc.
Just because we can explain the principles does it not make it any less witchcraft.

Also there is the act of scrying where you stare at a dark reflective surface, a black mirror, usually in dim flickering light and look at how phones and TVs look like when turned off.

The tv itself is appearently based on occult research even
gizmodo.com/an-occult-history-of-the-television-set-1521354168/amp

See all the posts. It's really eye-opening.