IIT we pretend to be liberals

>Illegal Immigrants
Undocumented Immigrants

Attached: peak_soy.jpg (960x1440, 284K)

>rape by niggers
Poor african refugees trying to integrate in a foreign country with a different culture.

>clearly Spanish criminal
White Suspect

I love posting wine glasses on instagram whenever I go out with friends.

Attached: feminist the end.png (866x900, 159K)

"Sexual emergency"

>the right side of history

Attached: 1558618675500.jpg (600x450, 31K)

>despite being 13% of the population blacks commit about 52% of the homicide in the USA
Almost every "terror attack"™ in the year 2018 in the USA was committed by "the far-right" according to the ADL. Clearly white people are the problem.

Attached: 1562249797248.png (597x728, 746K)

HAS *ANYONE* SEEN MY DRAGON DILDO

lol

brave

Attached: malcom raped and amnesia LIFE IS UNFAIR - hollywood.jpg (1644x959, 245K)

Boy I sure love marvel and star wars, the new movies are the best! #MISSMARVEL #REYTHEFORCEBEWITHYOU

How dare you bigots on /b/ try to emulate us. The only ones who can emulate us are the black goddesses themselves. I'll have you know that I've taken over 300 confirmed black cocks, I am trained in ANTIFA warfare and am the top bike lock attacker in the ANTIFA forces. You are nothing to me except just another bigot.

race doesn't exist. we must end racism. i hate white people.

Attached: 1525835945761.jpg (720x694, 37K)

THERE'S MORE THAN 2 GENDERS!
>LBGTQ
>Bisexual

You incels think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again, virgin. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ANTIFA across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, nazi. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your career.

>Black Father
Undocumented Parent

Attached: 1549733714546.jpg (480x483, 21K)

Attached: 1548167508175.png (327x300, 144K)

>Undocumented immigrants
Where are they immigrants from? They, like all of us, are citizens of the world, the planet Earth!

Attached: 865EFB4E-CA86-4C6C-83D5-E86C47582E9A.jpg (740x749, 75K)

My wife's bull is allowing me to keep $2 out of every one of my paychecks to save up for the new Switch. He's doing this by not buying condoms to use with my wife. #punchanazi

You're fucking screwed, incels. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can dox you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my keyboard in hand. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the ANTIFA and Oakland and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the payroll if every company ever, you little nazi. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" board was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your biggot tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn nazis. I will shout fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking doxxed, kiddo.

FOR GODS SAKE LET THEM IN
I was watching BBC news and Patel was talking about how syrian migrants are being flayed alive by croatian nazis and my wifes son started crying
WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO

Attached: 1368575823190.jpg (195x195, 23K)

OH my God right? We should let them in and invite them into our homes! Just not my home. We should also pay for their health care! Maybe even give them free food too!

>Firebomb a immigrant jail with armed guards
>Get shot
>Die a martyr comrade

>A immigrant
AN immigrant. Sorry bros that shit fucks with my autism.

Holy fuck that's that the fat fuck who is part of the yogscast. Loved watching their minecraft modded playthroughs in middle school. Thank god I got out of that shit, i would have became a faggot.

Attached: PicsArt_04-05-06.20.30.jpg (2560x1440, 334K)

OP’s pic makes me sick. An artificial childhood that this man has himself stuck in. I feel it’s depraved and out of bounds on so many levels. People like this are disgusting.

God damn I love niggers. They are so fucking great. Niggers are the best. Don't worry in 1% nigger myself so I can say nigger if I want to. My great great grandma fucked a slave and then my grandpa beat her after having me and left them on the street. Such bigot whites even back then lol. What the fuck up my niggers! Yo do you see Kyle?

>minecraft in middle school
zoomers get out

Attached: missing minecraft for this.png (480x386, 429K)

Woahhh that's a hard word for me. People who are fat can't help it. You shouldn't make fun of them. That's very culturally insensitive.

I'm 23 and minecraft was out when I was in middle school.

God I sure do love Wall Street!

Oh wait, we're pretending to be liberal, not conservative.

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-150650_Chrome.jpg (1079x1413, 482K)

So rather than try to save our people by aiding the zoomers in knowledge, you decide that they are not wanted here. My, you boomers really are the scourge of humanity.

>Trump is LITERALLY ADOLF HITLER!!1!11
>No one needs an ASSAULT RIFLE!!!1!
>FUCK THE POLICE!1!1!!
>Having children harms the environment
>We need to import an endless supply of 3rd world immigrants who have children at a high rate

Attached: 0080972634234.png (1125x1161, 394K)

i fucking love aids dicks in my ass

ohj god my asshole is so open for an aids dicks

Attached: 1505400507970.jpg (600x797, 220K)

Jfc I really am a boomer wtf

I convinced my friend to get an abortion last week while her boyfriend was at work during his 12 hour shift. Can I get a hell yeah?

howdy ==JIM==

Attached: 743f3234ce7117bbfa299864e847bcb73764c7ef6d9d1bf4209ecfc84eb13522.jpg (793x1024, 330K)

>When immigrants illegally cross borders
Seeking asylum isn't illegal!

your trans male friend is so BRAVE

Attached: 564649846.jpg (189x267, 15K)

I am very concerned by right wing extremism.

why of course these brave EUROPEAN AFRICANS are seeking refuge from poverty
a poor country is not safe

Attached: uhhhjklubvg898.jpg (760x380, 29K)

Attached: 8977648738947598345.jpg (768x1024, 354K)

Ehehehe, whites are sperm, ahahahahah
I am liberal lalalala.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little mysoginist? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Gender Studies, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Proud Boys, and I have over 300 confirmed milkshakes. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top soi-drinker in the entire Antifa forces. You are nothing to me but just another nazi. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of transexual individuals across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the DOXX, racist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, incel. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can doxx you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare gender-neutral hands. Not only am I extensively trained in meme combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Media corporations and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little bigot. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "conservative" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn sweetie. I will *sip tea* and you will drown in it. You're fucking de-platformed, white supremacist.

>IIT we pretend to be liberals
I.... I don't think I can anymore user. I don't even dare speak to people anymore. Apart from the very few i KNOW will be tolerant about my views, even if they don't agree.
The world is a scary place once you've worn out your last liberal mask.

Attached: MohammadCake.jpg (500x333, 52K)

Ebil wypipo be conolozing n shiet.
Gibs me dat bix nood mufugga

Some liberal comics for rainbow people.

Attached: mynttinen1.jpg (1478x2048, 770K)

We need to abolish ICE, human beings should all be treated equality. We are repeating the same mistake the Nazis did back in the forties. We don’t want another holocaust happening. Only stormtards will disagree

Attached: 348068F1-9D5F-4B6F-80CA-460C27D1BA39.jpg (400x400, 26K)

That's true though. But you can't bomb your own people, so there's no profit in making a big stink about it. Those sandniggers are fucking paydirt.

>Illegal Immigrant
No human being is illegal

Asian immigrants

>I think we should carefully analyze how many immigrants we can accept p-
>JUST CONFESS THAT YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE YOU PUSSY

we'll get there eventually
never forget that it took Hitler 14 years of ridicule, persecution and violent attacks

Attached: 1542771569530.png (517x476, 38K)

Attached: 4861467371682.jpg (1200x800, 232K)

And that makes you a zoomer kid. I'm a Millenial and minecraft was out when I was a freshman. Or a sophomore, don't actually recall it.

I’m sorry.. can you pause your story for a minute..? ...yeah I’m gonna need a minute. -starts tearing up- -takes a deep breath and clenched fists- yeah, I’m fine. You just said a trigger word. Can you please try to be more considerate?

Attached: C6E477EB-F016-4662-8E9E-725AE2D65A05.jpg (485x420, 71K)

this! so much this!
edit : ty for silver ya'll

Would wear that t-shirt purely to fuck with people

Why are these subhumans capable of opening their mouths so far?
No dick jokes allowed.

years of practice
they're perpetually threatened by high T individuals

Attached: dogs-view.jpg (540x321, 37K)

>Undocumented Immigrants
Immigrants.
Its just immigrants you fucking bigot.

Legislation now to require everyone on tv shows and movies be a black woman.
#BlackWomanObsession

I sure do hate those niggers.

absolutely flawless, if you wouldn't smash you probably are one of those right wingers Vox told me about.

Attached: gape.jpg (189x267, 25K)

what happened to him? i thought he became a NASCAR driver or am i mistaken?

Just got a vasectomy and my wife's bf got me a switch. *Bing bing wahoooo*