Who else reckons that Pakis did this?

Also... is this a really a reason why we still “need” Gay Pride, or did it happen because of it? It’s completely obnoxious to the point where you feel like slapping a few of them about these days.

Attached: B19A111B-E250-4C0C-BDAC-9FBC5787EC87.jpg (1355x1945, 411K)

Should of answered him:
Homosexuality is an abomination to Islam

This

The only whites who beat up sodomites in the UK are Poles, who might as well be niggers anyway given their intellect.

What the hell? Why are so many attacks on gays and lesbians in the US all of a sudden? Last week, it was pic related, and right before it was the lesbian couple on that London bus.

The media keeps telling us it's white nationalists and right-wingers doing this stuff, but why most homos are white so this makes no sense. What the hell is going on?

Attached: 66134183_2422869294704601_4815178377751166976_n.jpg (720x960, 89K)

in the UK*, fuck

Whoever did that deserves some time in jail. I don’t like homos. I think they’re disgusting, but you don’t do that to another human being just like that.

Attached: 10EA23E3-C5BB-42B0-A6FF-7C6E3AA6BD98.jpg (634x845, 107K)

if they're going to collectively hold everyone responsible, they can go fuck themselves

It’s Muslims, but the cucks who make these posts never say it.

The answer to all of those questions is "nature". Nature gives you the "right" to kill someone.

>I have a right to kill you
>that flag
Yeah checks out.

based pakis

>my character, personality and existance is defined by what I shove in my anal enterance

I dont care if they are gay, but can faggots be at least something more than a walking stereotype?

>not a single human has the right to decide what another human decides is THEIR life and how THEY choose to live it
What if I decide I dont like queers and decide I want to punch them whenever I see them. Who the fuck are you to tell me i cant

And then they vote for more muzzies to get in their countries.
You are what you vote

fpbp
issallahal fellow mumahadian

because rational people are fucking sick of pic related

Attached: faggot-Story-Hour-960-w.jpg (960x540, 48K)

What is a "right" other than the ability to do something? The ability to throw my fists in your face was given to me by nature therefore it was nature who gave me the right.
Go shoot a mosque or something brainlet

Pakis doing what it needs to be done.

Why even? It's like a ritual in afghanistan and pakistan to fuck little boys.

They do a vital and important job. What upsets me is that these woke fuckers never give them the credit. They’re so fucking woke that they give whites the credit for stuff they never did.

the taliban shut that shit down though. it's kind of why people over there liked them.

Fake news.

doublestandard
little boys are not considered men and its not gay by their logic

nature doing its job, blame the parents and grand parents though, this kids are only this weak and brainwashed cause of their actions in the past, they simple inherit the situation

Was he even beaten for beeing homosexual? They could have beaten him up for beeing white but it only get's attention because he also is a faggot.

It seems unlikely they immediately knew he was gay except he walked around sucking on a large dildo or something.

cool quads, ahmed

Krautbro with the voice of reason. There's any number of reasons he could have been beat up for, and it might have been his fellow sodomites that did it.

Sex game that went wrong. Or as planned.

It's like with honor killings, admitting to enjoying the act is the crime. Not the act it self

What straight person would risk getting AIDS blood on them?
You're right. He was probably tonguing some other man's man, had the dick slapped out of his mouth and is now trying to blame straight people.

I'm sure they'll assimilate any day now

All recent attacks on females have been by groups of white males.

#FreeAreTommy

Poles aren’t white.

Based Islam. Nice