Black women are for BLEACHING

Black women are for BLEACHING

Attached: be57aba3ba508680ff5f0fb1db97fc21.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/stats17/minorities.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black women hate little white bois

It's a bacteria. Their smell is a bacteria.

Once I fucked a black french and didn't shower right after. my sweat smelled french for months until I discovered this one cool trick: add to a steaming hot bath one pound of powdered sulfur and 1/2 a cup of bleach. the water will turn opaque and orange but trust me. it kills by sulfur poisoning, human livers can handle tonns of that shit you could probably eat it without any problem but farts, but anything smaller than an inch is going to be right well dead. you have to grow a new biofilm but oh who cares, wash your bedding at the same time and it cures scabies and french smell and ass acne.

>in b4 mustard gas it fucking works and one day all you thots will need to perform this witchcraft for your own benefit.

black women are honestly based. i drove around for like an hour and a half yesterday trying to buy alcohol and cigarettes, but even though i'm 21, my license is expired so no one will sell me anything, except this one black chick at the wine store. a 16 year old girl can get an abortion but i can't get a smoke. fuck this country.

btw whites can infect blacks with plaque some of them don't grow it natively.

BE AWARE OF THE DANGERS OF RACE MIXING

>nigger wamen are ug-

Attached: efd78e300deb3b05d75f224fe7393a1a.webm (480x600, 1.12M)

Lol Fuck off cunt nobody's falling for that. And black women who clean and straighten their hair and take care of themselves don't have that smell. Stop fucking nigresses, find one that's probably got some white in her then give her more.

Only the WHITE MAN is evolved enough to satisfy a black queen

Attached: 40bfb1e4b7d9f8209985583509517ea0.jpg (283x424, 17K)

>I drove around with an expired license trying to get my fix
>Fuck this country
Have you ever considered not being a total degenerate?

have you ever considered not being a total cuck?

First they push white woman black man
Now white man black woman?

Source?

Either you have never been with a black woman or you live in a region where no white men wander.
Most black girls, especially the educated healthy ones like white men.
Its a circle of doom for genetics:

Educated white and black girls take white or asian men

Uneducated smelly white and black girls take black men

Tldr: your genetics keep getting worse with every generation

>muh dick
Never heard a normal girl or even an educated black man with this argument...moreover it is, given the fact i have been in a nudist club for long and seen more dicks than the average 30 years old english hag, invalid.

Nice bait nevertheless

More than half of black women have genital herpes. Gonna be a huge no for me.

cdc.gov/std/stats17/minorities.htm

Attached: ab2xt.gif (457x493, 187K)

foshposh on insta

Attached: 1524613506737.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

tell that to black women, I cant go down the street without black women trying to suck my cock off of my body.

I love fucking black women but the idea of finally knocking one of them up terrifies me. Mulattos are something out of a Lovecraft story.

Attached: the thing that should not be.png (483x536, 548K)

>falling for

proof you've never fallen for a black yourself right there. trust me or naw that jungle bunny came from sierra leone and she had some kinda rank ass fungus I can only describe as TROPIC THUNDER. it burnt the nostrils and softened the penis.

Much, much later in life, I caught a similar whiff while on venture at the local zoo. It was african americans and by Lord I ran like a lizard down a drainpipe, I would cauterize my nostrils before I ever allow that smell into my body again.

Ah the famous and retarded estonian nigger lover is back.

You're literally praising niggers while bragging about acting like a nigger. Who's the real cuck? Go please some BBC nigger lover.

Male niglets are revolting but cute mulatta daughters are a-ok in my book. Thankfully we have the technology nowadays for selective abortion.

Attached: 1520798971818.webm (640x640, 3M)

i bet you pay your taxes like a good goy

Attached: 4PjuVCJ[1].jpg (540x720, 61K)

I have a black FWB older girl (mid 30s) that I fuck about 1-2 times a month. She loves doggystyle best and really gets off on it. She likes me to finger her ass while doing her from behind.. she always goes "baby you know I like both holes filled".. so I oblige most of the time.

more

god damn who dat