Military warns 750k+ alien hunters NOT to storm Area 51

>the US Air Force apparently took the potential threat to the Nevada base seriously, with spokeswoman Laura McAndrews saying she would like to “discourage anyone from trying to come into the area where we train American armed forces.”

Attached: D_Vk5SpUYAApmq3.jpg (659x537, 35K)

I love that they literally hired translators to figure out what the hell is a kyle and a naruto runner

Attached: w.jpg (1055x757, 117K)

I wish a sizable crowd does try to approach the base

Attached: e0d.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Please happen lol

I know right... whatever happens bloodbath or not

Attached: fmr335c2a0a31.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Sauce pls

Attached: 1560377419641.jpg (784x1024, 146K)

here is what's going to happen
>Air Force ships in thousands of personnel for added security.
>200 out of 750000 retards show up.
>all they do is take selfies to post on twitter.
>a couple will still manage to get themselves arrested.
>everyone will desperately try to forget this dumb shit.

Attached: 1560814823318.jpg (500x375, 37K)

This whole thing is a psyop, probably to take attention off of Epstein.

if only they would do that to the mexicans invading

...Or its just to test the waters for ICE and White House attack?

Attached: preuzmi (5).jpg (728x977, 136K)

Jow Forums is being raided with nigger woman James Bond slide threads.

Bumping non shill threads to page 1..

it’s happened before and they will do it again
any moron you thinks there’s shit going down at muh Area 51 is a true degenerate
t. rural nevadan

>yfw the army opens up the 50cals on them

Attached: wicked laugh.webm (540x360, 139K)

>Jow Forums is being raided with nigger woman James Bond slide threads.
Britain is lost...

However there is still a chance for US , we should shill for Americans to bring their guns to Area 51 event and start the day of the rope

This.
>Oh, so securing the border around a piece of land against unauthorized entry is of extreme national importance, finally? Golly, guess you have some work to do.

Tfw the crowd starts returning fire
Its Civil War 2.0

Attached: RTX2RHS8-1024x739.jpg (1024x739, 193K)

c'mon burgers, show you have those balls you always brag about for once

Serves the glow in the dark niggers right for spreading disinfo, kosher conspiracy theories, and enabling false flags.

>the crowd starts returning fire
lol as if. i'd be surprised if more than 5 of them were fucking prepared enough to bring fence cutters. they all probably think someone else was gonna do that

what the fucks a kyle? goddamn normies are stupid

>stormin area 51 gonna be like...

Attached: 70db624ad0a6e1596da103aeb2fa2f2b6dce72ef1f70c4d01fce262647ead251.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

This is a larping boomer Ar15

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-081229_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 441K)

The date should have been set during summer break. Not enough kids to use as human shields if it's in September.

This
Area 51 come armed

Attached: custom-antifa-data.jpg (340x191, 21K)

>two feds and a retard

Please God make it happen

Gosh I hope boomers join the event
Boomers should give their contribution

Attached: 20190713_014426.jpg (1360x577, 295K)

>Unregistered boompstock detected

COMPED

Let's face it: these are gen z kids in the fucking desert heat. It won't be mines. It won't be snipers. It'll be teams of security guards trying to save them from coyotes.

It's completely contrived. Everybody on Jow Forums with an IQ above 40 knows this is just shitty jewish putinbots once again trying to pit us against each other.

>Its Civil War 2.0
Does anybody need more concrete proof this is propaganda from the Moscow Jews?

>In 2014, a tour bus carting four passengers near Area 51 inadvertently drove through the warning signs and entered the base, Las Vegas Now reported. The truck was stopped by men in “military garb,” and everyone in the vehicle was threatened with a misdemeanor conviction and $650 fine. The incident was caught on video, making it obvious the tour’s passengers thought it was all part of the experience. Only the driver was charged.

Attached: quaidbar.jpg (640x360, 72K)

They should all bring katana so they can swat the military’s bullets away

A bonus for sure

Attached: 334g.jpg (485x322, 49K)

Sun Tzu strategy at work there.
"Hey everyone, let's attack A-51"
>proceeds to raid the White House instead

Japanese troops took Singapore by landing in the swampy northern beaches, the place where the Brits didn't bother to defend because they believed no one would attempt to invade starting at the swamp.

Even airforce boys could kick their ass.
God I want to see these antifags just try to do one push-up.
These losers couldn't even carry enough ammo with them to the battlefield. Just bracing themselves for the recoil of their rifles takes all the strength they have.

rip my alien

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (1024x1821, 125K)

Look, fens, even if it is just some fucked up psyop, are you people seriously saying you don't want to see a bunch of high-ass motherfuckers get riddled with bullets by the US Airforce?

I want to watch it with all the popcorn I can get!

They will.

God damn that's atrocious, almost as bad as those John brown gun club faggots.

Then again those who are preparing seriously and know what they are doing would never take a picture of themselves for the internet in all their battle rattle, it only makes you a target.

you forgot the part where everyone blames Trump for the millions of dollar the extra security cost US

I seriously hope this a joint alphabet agency honeypot to lure out the legit Antifa-tier retards and cull them from the hood. Too many of the millenial jackasses believe that the government would never really shoot at them and that they can really do shit like this. I've been near Nellis and there are signs EVERYWHERE around the base warning you that if you step onto the property you risk being shot. Only a certified retard would think this a good idea.
I would love to see wave after wave of useless millenial trash being mowed down in hellfire. I guess I'll have to settle for the half dozen or so who show up and get arrested and then anally probed.

That’s not what happened at all burger

All you Jow Forumsacks should be fully encouraging and funding dumb zoomers to go for this event and get mowed down. Think of it as culling your population of stupid people. If people do go down they’re gonna be a bunch of degenerate twitch streamers and ecelebs, we could all have a great time watching their deaths live-streamed on twitch, think of the possibilities

I sincerely wish they would.

My personal prediction:
>A few hundred to a couple thousand actually show up, because it's not like they have any productive shit to do
>Out of those, a few of the "brave" (read: retarded) ones actually attempt to cross the base perimeter
>Instantly arrested because Dept. of Defense does NOT fuck around with such things
>The rest start tweeting and streaming and protesting because of the few that get arrested
>Some of the protesters eventually collapse of heatstroke, because they're useless faggot limp-wristed millennials who took an excursion to the fucking desert, and this is basic cause/effect
>Protesters suddenly start screaming "OMG help us, military guis!"
>One or two actually die of their heatstroke & exposure
>Now it's DRUMPPFFGGHH's fault along with the EVIL NAZI airforce for not doing enough to save them

Attached: ChooseYourCharacter.jpg (1024x784, 169K)

Just bring women and children as human shields, they wouldn't dare fire on their citizens.

Attached: MEMEME.png (1200x936, 756K)

Also I just noticed that nigger #1 literally has the barrel of his pistol pointed at his dick.

>300k
>750k+
Can't wait for the 20 fat neckbeards to get shot in the desert.

Attached: 31123857237.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Storming military installations is dangerously close to levying war against the United States. Just saying.

If enough people show up Russia or China will probably distribute some military drug and/or booze to make sure the mod becomes a real problem.

>meme culture is just making fun of people who are different
Fucking yikes

>I would love to see wave after wave of useless millenial trash being mowed down

Says the useless millennial trash

Standard operating procedure for any foreign threat.
Great idea.
Most niggers SHOULD be fucking required to wear a litteral fucking warning or obvious Monkeyland clothing.

>Storming military installations is dangerously close to levying war against the United States. Just saying.
>dangerously close
I think you mean, to use the parlance of you millennial/zoomer faggots, literally levying war....

More than enough time to move anything interesting away, if it was ever there. Makes sense that area 51 was a spicy government meme to focus attention on a place an keep the real shit secret.

>we need guns to protect us from gummint tyranny
>ok, I'll do as I'm told. I'll be good.

I keep telling you fags:
Wright-Patterson Airbase, Dayton, OH

>in the midst of an actual mexican invasion
>bunch of asshole zoomers "HEY LET'S STORM AREA 51"

Attached: 1553749301548.gif (680x813, 388K)

>all they find is an empty base that was already abandoned in the 60s when all the alium tech and shit was moved to area 52, with a few soldiers left to guard it so people think there's something interesting there
>US government's face when

Attached: 1370201929998.gif (400x226, 834K)

If they were smart move any secretive shit, then invite any protesters into area 51 for a tour and they can even have a few guys dress as aliens as a joke, situation=Totally diffused

Cute psyop dipshits, why break in when gon posts schematics online

nahh just a whole lot of faggotry

Hahaha, what a load of crap. The American military are a bunch of pussies. They won't do anything. That's why they use words like "discourage" instead of outright threatening an action. They may as well have said "please don't storm our base". What a joke. Guess what though. We will walk all over their base. We will find the Ayys you've been hiding. And you will sit on the sidelines doing NOTHING. Get rekt glow niggers.

the only reason they we want them to storm the place is because its the alt rights home base and all of our secret plans are hidden there , ive said too much

Attached: 1535934259411.jpg (788x699, 54K)

They just took all the guys named Kyle and made them a regiment.

I just spent 5 mins jacking off to the armpits of the girl on the right. Thanks for the nut, Finnbro

I want to sign up as a naruto runner, fucking hell, 500k+ should raise some money so foreigners can go too

>Rush the place where the military tests advanced weapons

They're just going to wheel out those giant microwave crowd-control things.

That's a pretty desperate pedonut desu

Half of those fucktards will radiate themselves.

hopefully we can pitch is a anti trump run called "run against the hate"

Attached: nar324135.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Do they want to go?
I have a smart rifle with a 1400 yard lock range, and can easily make an explosive launcher.

Attached: 1560738136172.png (684x1110, 408K)

Radiant barrier material.
Stops microwave

>He isn't going to be dead within 3 days
I only need three days during boogaloo, then I can die.

>People threaten to overrun Area 51
>Government shits their pants on what to do
>One official decides to play 4D chess
>The base is scrubbed
>Base holds an open base tour day and BBQ for everybody
>Nothing to see here
>Everybody goes home saying they went to Area 51

Attached: 313ccdd7cf7e16ae40491049ba62f24d.jpg (480x444, 33K)

>This
Put the women and children on the front line.

You can already tour area 51 it's just expensive.

More
I had a collection but I had to magnet everything after the last raid

the 5 faggot redditors who actually show up are going to get dropped by non lethal crowd control devices and then just to further humiliate them they will get sent home to mommy without criminal charges just to make them look like fucking losers.
>mfw

Attached: 1493863054055.png (400x400, 200K)

My exact thought.

Attached: SlZKooo.jpg (3226x2419, 738K)

Not even his most shameful fap today.

this is all just a distraction for another group to raid Area 52

Attached: image.jpg (560x586, 49K)

seethe more poorlinneal

I already bought a ticket.
I have full body anti ir.
I'm gonna use them as a distraction to set up camp.

>they cant stop us all!
Military flips switch on a row of active denial systems

Attached: 717D7CC5-890F-4C14-AA3B-9AB9530F0B38.jpg (909x1024, 143K)

>Bounces off radiant barrier material

Attached: 1546903308490.jpg (348x348, 53K)

Literal zombie invasion of a govt facility

>throws wine glass full of thermite and napalm Molotov
Wow it’s not like they didn’t try those in the Bosnian wars

I wish we’d really get behind this movement and add some new codes and memes in to keep it burning.

>All black planes
>Just hanging around the tarmac and collecting airplane welfare
>Fuel truck was stolen earlier

Fucking nigger airplanes.
You can tell the one on top is in a gang. The army should do something.

Attached: O rly.jpg (800x805, 208K)

>bump stock with 1x8 scope...
>dildo foregrip
>side arm blocked by pouch on vest
>virtually all upper chest exposed with undersized/ill fitted carrier.
doesnt get more mall ninja boomer than this

you're retarded if you think the military is going to open fire on thousands of Americans.

even if it starts as some reddit larp that would literally end in civil war.

>Implying they didnt move all the juicy stuff to another facility in the 70s when info started leaking out

Attached: alex.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

People expect there to be massacre but in reality nothing will happen. 400k people or even 750k as it is shown lately is alot of people. You need long hours not if days to gather them together. So when the date comes, suddenly you will see buses and trains stop going toward cities around area 51. Also there will be road blockades hunderd of kilometers away from the spot. They stop most people before they even reach the target.

Good one

>50 will show up
same as charlottesville if these guys are anything close to the african alt-right

>Military warns 750k+ alien hunters NOT to storm Area 51

Attached: CNNimage56821.jpg (1008x672, 422K)

It's literally big tech trying to undermine the fucking US government by socially engineering fucking RAIDS ON MILITARY INSTALLATIONS!

Jesus fucking christ.
Any other call for violence is instantly removed from facebook, but this particular one is fucking PROMOTED BY FUCKING BIG TECH.

This is used to destabilize America further, because do you really think they're gonna keep the military secrets there when they've already been warned for several months.

Attached: social engineering.jpg (1305x403, 87K)

Epstein and the real Zerg rush happening nonstop at the southern border. Whatever you do don’t watch those videos!

>jewish pedo elite about to get done in
>extremely artificially made hype for area 51 about aliens suddenly appears