Is Christianity a mental illness?

Should they be institutionalized?

Attached: image.jpg (954x1024, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncronline.org/news/quick-reads/letter-signed-more-1500-accuses-pope-francis-canonical-derelict-heresy
youtube.com/watch?v=j7gufLflLd8
youtube.com/watch?v=431ZWFSyEHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill the pope

Executed. Alongside everyone else showing religious tendencies.

It's not fear, it's the realization that they will destroy civilization.

No, fuck the pope.

Catholics are mentally retarded though, not Protestants.

Go back to plebbit fedora faggot.

We don't fear them... we hate freeloader...

Go back to your koskenkorva, mental patient.

i wonder how many other popes went to hell when they died

Orthodox and Catholicism - the most extreme - are the reason people believe this. And they are the ones with the most money and power.

Yes it is an. This guy is literally telling billions to discard their reason and natural instincts because of faith

>inb4 Protestants are better
They’re not, they’re extremely jewish, their churches allow gay stuff and tranny stuff
>inb4 orthodox are better
At least those don’t rape millions of kids, but they’re still shit, corrupt af and financed by the. (((Oligarchs)))

>the antipope
>Christianity
choose one

Christians need to overcome their fear of repercussions for handling the criminals the govenments fail to.

Attached: heretics.png (1290x1290, 701K)

>it's the realization that they will destroy civilization.
It's the other two Abrahamic religions doing that.

Look up Sedevacatistism retardo
Vatican2 should be dismantled and all pedos, faggots and Freemasons in the Vatican should be hanged.
Ave Maria. Glory be to God.

I will start listening to what the pope says when the vatican tears down its walls and starts giving these "people" homes inside it.

fpbp

>muh crusader larp
>as a protie
The crusaders were all catholic and followed the word of the pope, whatever it was, they would have burned Protestant larpers like you at the stakes

atheist killing europe with "muh humantarism"
christians killing europe with "muh we all waz sons of god and shiiiet"
even pagans advocate migration
what Europe should even do now?!

Fuck off pancho

I fucking warned you people about this shit

Attached: D4307977-E9AE-4D54-A6C4-775E1555E2C7.jpg (224x225, 7K)

> Praising mary first for no reason rather than giving glory to God.

Typical faggot, this is why protestants hate you.

I hope they ass rape the pope with their slime dicks.

atheists are shit too. they are humanitarian and for them death is end. so they want to help everyone (even niggers....i know....very shocking to me as well).

You know those niggas dicked down the pope

Tbh in this modern times yes, we need to stay strong and return to the pagan faith

someone join this pic with the typical Blacked picture. how life imitates fuckery...

Attached: 1540676902421.jpg (634x423, 41K)

>even pagans advocate migration
lol wut
90% of pagan groups in Europe are neonazi
If they want to stay legal and not be forbidden by the state they have to bend over backwards trying to convince the state they aren’t racists, or they just go underground

And I am not talking about larping amerimutts or the sweden yes larp church

>so they want to help everyone (even niggers
Why
That’s not true, why would they
Universalism was brought in Europe by Christianity, and atheism is in most cases. The rejection of Christianity by whites, why would they be universalists?

I fear the migrants' germs

What else would you expect from someone who worships a jew?

t. fuck your preservation instinct.

Don’t be racist, HIV and y. pestis are good for you. Cleanliness and health are Nazi concepts

Attached: F14F97A7-DC10-4BF3-B9B2-428F60265C6F.jpg (736x823, 103K)

Fun fact, the dark ages were so filthy because Christians BANNED HYGIENE, as hygiene was a pagan deity, and its worship was to stay clean, and was seen as a nasty pagan habit by the church

I am not joking look it up

this desu

but it MUST be done by a nigger

Good morning Louis

>protestants thinking they can talk shit

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14 World's First Lesbian Bishop Calls for Church to Remove Crosses, to Insta (640x711, 822K)

>I found these leftist instances and outliers of Christian institutions but I'll just brand all of Christianity as the same

Kill yourself, you intellectually inept faggot.

Schism is coming.

Attached: RCO003_1469375233.jpg (1032x1109, 575K)

they worship the pope, we worship the pepe

Attached: Png.png (420x420, 202K)

Those aren’t outliers, those are the highest authorities of the church, and those are statistics

Facts don’t care about your feelings

Attached: 026B9DB1-F8D0-47A7-8218-8328B29102B2.jpg (300x420, 31K)

>before Pius XII
>true pope

Attached: Brother-michael-dimond (beware cuz is feeneist).jpg (1200x675, 120K)

But Billy Corgan told me cleanliness is godliness. Wtf bill

In Minecraft

The problem with Sedevacautism is that they start with a good idea (The Catholic Church is in a state of apostasy) but then in there effort to fix this they launch into a never ending spiral of madness and purity spiraling because of their insistence on core dogma that was never biblical to begin with, either papal infallibility for one or that there would be a pure stream of endless leaders replacing Peter.

There are sedevacautists that claim for example that there has never been a real Pope since 1100 AD. Like at that point you might as well just junk the entire thing and become Orthodox, but then you run into the different problems the Orthodox have had and their different schisms and similar groups to the Sedevacantists like the Old Believers, etc.

The reality is that all of man made tradition is to one extent or the other, junk. The only book of objective truth is the Bible itself and all of these attempts to build on and improve the Bible have failed. The blind can't lead the blind. You can't follow men. You have to follow Jesus Christ and put all of your faith in Jesus.

True hard preaching fundamentalism is the only answer we've got. Steven Anderson is probably the best public and popular example of this that I've found. Anderson holds nothing back and he knows he's controversial and he's willing to stand up on the pulpit and risk getting shot or risk getting shot on his way to or from church or risk getting arrested or have his kids taken away from him because he puts his full faith in Jesus and in the Bible and if the Bible says something then that's what he preaches.

The sedevacautists and the conclavists are no different from those in the Bible who retreated away into North Africa and really distant lands and kept the word of God to themselves because they were afraid. I spent weeks looking into Sedevacantism and what I found were endlessly schismatic purity spiralers who bear no fruit.

just the RC church marketing and strategizing.
RC church want the liberal media and establishment to lay off with the child abuse accusations/investigations so church can concentrate on enriching itself.
in USA the added strategy is migrants send back money to latin america, which then goes into RC church coffers.

Francis is already on borrowed Time. Robert Sa'rah. Soon.

Attached: sar'ah.jpg (278x181, 5K)

I know, my professor ran through the whole list of how bad Christians were and it was enlightening. I think his name ended in Stein? Anyways I'll have to look him up, I think I remember him saying bad stuff about white people too but I'm sure he'd love to see a former student.

kek

Attached: 1548830746640.png (1200x800, 1.15M)

Yep, totally not a mafia, I can’t see where those accusations come from lol

N I G G E R P O P E

Thankfully more and more Catholics are hating this (((Jesuit))) faggot
ncronline.org/news/quick-reads/letter-signed-more-1500-accuses-pope-francis-canonical-derelict-heresy

The girl is Israel and the niggers are Iran's war generals.

>implying amerizog won’t strike first at iran

>ncronline.org/news/quick-reads/letter-signed-more-1500-accuses-pope-francis-canonical-derelict-heresy

I worship YHWH, Jesus and not this fucking Jesuit shill

No, the pope just has an interacial fetish.

Attached: francisblack.png (513x387, 386K)

He might be black but he hates niggers, whereas the current Pope fellates their toes.

kek i thought pagans were larping when they called Christians the cult of ywhw

And this is why we hate degenerate prots

Attached: F1125790-1B9E-48A2-89DE-0178084B4072.png (1536x2048, 2.65M)

He loves them you fucking Christian retard

kek

His is from Argentina he isn't white

There's a schism coming in the church between Globalists that are politically active and true followers of the word.

Francis is nothing but a left wing Politician. Sarah believes in National Boundaries and Catholic tradition.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7gufLflLd8

That’s disappointing, it looks good at face value (traditional Catholicism, no Vat2 kikery, etc). Real reform is needed.

Gotta agree. Where would be the harm actually? It's not like Christcucks don't want to go to the heavenly favela to praise their jew god.

Seriously there isn't one white man in Europe with a high powered sniper rifle and a pair of balls who can snipe this cunts face off for promoting African invasion of Europe. Imagine in a continent with 600 million plus whites and there isn't ONE FUCKING WHITE MAN WITH A PAIR OF BALLS willing to take out these prominent nation wreckers. Really shows Europe is a dead continent and it will be revitalized by nigger shitskins who rape and trample everything

This. We should just let religious folk reach their version of Heaven. It's what they live for after all.

Christians are fucking unsalvageable, look at them WANTING to be told what do to by a nigger in a funny hat

Op was right, Christianity is a mental illness

Attached: 91C71778-A86A-4C38-8D08-1DD98D85E96D.jpg (1536x1152, 318K)

Lmao, as if Christianity hasn’t been doing that for the last 80 years.
Suck my cock christcuck

youtube.com/watch?v=431ZWFSyEHQ

Anyone trying to discredit Sar'ah is on the payroll of the Vatican or Mossad.

yes

Attached: chinavsger.png (1000x1000, 509K)

>tfw nigger countries have been 99%+ Christians for centuries, while white countries are at most 40%
>tfw priests go to Africa to forbid the use of condoms
>tfw nigger birth rates
>tfw nigger mortality
Imagine the smell in heaven

Attached: 3C105E29-43BF-4CCF-8369-828C30AACFE1.png (500x571, 182K)

Let the immigrants storm the Vatican and steal their riches.

Jesus said to welcome them but make sure they leave when the time comes. Not that Christians actually know their doctrine.

Fuck. Heaven is now the Great Slum in the Sky?

Fucking globalist. Begging for peace without repercussions. I wish we had the Dolly Lommy

Attached: AB2C8259-8CE5-47E9-BA89-D60637A05776.jpg (1771x718, 200K)

When's the last time you heard the Vatican being over run by illegals. Pedophile pope Francis is the last person that should give any advice to others

>Suicide cultist.
>Chad.

What the fucking fuck?

Jesus also said Sell your cloak and buy a sword. The west is being exterminated. We MUST fight back. Must.

That filthy nigger piece of shit

He s saying that "Christianity made the West"
When he is saying that Europe is losing his roots he talks of’his precious little church

He is only against MUSMIM migration, he is pro MASS MIGRATION OF CHRISTIAN NIGGERS

The utopia for christkikes is literally that European are ethnically cleansed from their homeland and made into a theocracy
80%nigs, 10% white, the church is all powerful and Christians see nothing wrong with that

Attached: 5F65EAF9-7267-4B8A-8E0E-51D20BE4B7AB.jpg (1600x1200, 232K)

And what has godless Europe been doing during that time? Nice projection danefag

Buddhism is a direct offshoot of European paganism the same way Christianity is a direct offshoot of judaism so of course its based

Why did I read that as "Pepe Francis"?

I'm liking this one they call Jesus more and more

POOPOOPEEPEE.
PooPee.
PoPe.

Kill that fucker, we burned people for less, as of now he has broken almost every single tenant that could have been broken

I don't care about the christians
the migrants need to be murdered by the millions

Only Catholicism.

But the Christians bring migrants by the millions
Thousands of Christian organisations bringing non’ whites into our countries

Christians turned Minnesota into somalia

humanitarianism
you forgot how much atheism push for diversity and equality

>da pope
Fuck off foot licker

Attached: Crusades.jpg (610x374, 70K)

>kill the pope

lol

I just yesterday watched The Godfather, Part III where pope was killed at the end.

It was a good movie, but the best parts were 1 and 2.

>He might be black but he hates niggers
Catholic retardation.

> Argentina isn't white
This makes me miss the old days...

>humanitarianism
>you forgot how much atheism push for diversity and equality

There was only 1 (one) instance of a sword being used in rabbi Jeshua's presence, and the guy that used it was reprimanted.

Rabbi Jeshua, like all jews, isn't exactly someone I would trust to have a consistent position.

Why im laughing at this picture?

>Christianity is bas-

Attached: Christcuckery4.jpg (752x1000, 386K)

Correction:
*>before Pius XII

Feed the old cuck to the lions.

Attached: 11741051_833957186700100_5304198884920668488_o.jpg (1026x733, 122K)

Since so many people have moved on from that religion I think we are getting to the point where those that still practice it could be considered mentally unstable.

Catholic =/= Christian
Catholics are basically heathens

All the clothing ion this picture was donated by Americans