Nigger slavery never happened

Just like the holocaust, niggers were never slaves.
The jews made it up to control whitey.
Whitey countered with "we ended it".
It's all lies and there's no proof it ever happened.

Attached: nigger-slave.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

They’re still slaves today, jackass. Explain that. Slavery didn’t end, the west just stopped buying them because we have machinery. They still enslave eachother.

what id i told you that nigger slavery was by kikes for kikes

Prove US had slavery

sorta. i think irish beat the niggers in numbers. the illuminati exported like the whole country as indentured slaves

Kike it would have been funnier if you used a BLM flag instead of the boring old confederate flag

Prove Washington was a real person. Slavery exists, and has existed. It still exists today.

I get that, much like the holocaust, it has been warped, exaggerated, and twisted to fit narratives, but Jews were put in camps, and niggers were slaves. But so were whites and Asians. (Irish and Chinese)

Where are the slave ships?
Not one slave ship can be found?

Ask the Jews, ships were theirs.

Nice bait OP

it's not bait, it's true

The number of slaves today is greater than ever before.

Nobody seems to care about this.

The only reason that the only slavery that matters is the one that happened america between 90 and 300 years ago is because we have money.

The same phenomenon in seen to occur when a car dealer prioritizes his energy selling to a rich person, rather than a poor person.

Virtue signaling around slavery has nothing to do with ending slavery, it has everything to do with: "How much money can I get if I irritate these morties into feeling bad, thus giving me money".

Ok why do we have nigs in North and South America? how did they get here?

Attached: 234411.jpg (251x242, 14K)

>He thinks we have as much evidence for 6 million dead Jews + 5 million poles and commies as slavery
Talk about a false similarity

Illegal immigration, just like today

They swam?

yeah they swam from jamaica

>not one slave ship can be found
Well the supposed atomic bomb left nothing to be found in japan I guess that means it never happened either

How did they get to jaimaca

born there

>mshango sells obobo to schlomo for 3 beads and a candybar
>schlomo ships obobo to his plantation and has him work in exchange for food and shelter
>northerners pissed jews are getting rich at this immoral act, liberate negroes
>not yet redpilled, think it's okay to have them stay there, probably put off at logistics of shipping them all back
>150 years later
>obobo's great great grandkids kill and rob whitey in revenge
>schlomo's great great grandrat gets off scott free and clinks his shekels into the sunset