I was shot by a 13 year old white kid who's father took him to my neighborhood so that he could shoot a black man...

I was shot by a 13 year old white kid who's father took him to my neighborhood so that he could shoot a black man. Tell me that racism against black people doesn't exist in this country. Pic related, its my face when I saw that kid pointing the gun at me and his father clearly directing him to shoot me.

Attached: 234234234.jpg (300x168, 9K)

pls kys

Too bad he didn't aim higher and shoot you in the head

the man didnt teach his kid right considering youre still alive

be a good boy and an hero

You got a fake pic of the boy and his father?

>Tell me that racism against black people doesn't exist in this country.
Racism exists in every country. It's a defence mechanism against 'the other' that humanity developed over the course of its evolution.
People like you = safe, familiar, good.
People not like you = unsafe, unknown, bad.
Simple.

If you had your own father he would have protected you.

The man chose a watermelon as his flag, there was never a father in his life. Only the melon

Kid needs to work on his aim.

You're posting here, so the kid learned nothing and the father didn't teach him shit
What a fucking disgrace

Yeah ok lad, I'm sure this isn't a LARP.

Oh no that sucks

He probably did, but since he's a nigger, there's nothing up there but skull and air

He probably should have just bought his kid hookers and whiskey like most other dads.

Father obviously didn't put in the necessary range time before trying to make his boy a man.

He obviously didn't do a very good job.

What movie is this sounds good user ? I bet you it's Disney right ?

And everyone clapped.

>13 year old white kid who's father took him to my neighborhood so that he could shoot a black man
My dad took me deer hunting but I like this idea better.

Attached: Low Quality Bait.jpg (500x497, 18K)

Where is this neighborhood? It sounds like fun. You point guns at niggers and they just stand there like OP , like a slack jawed idiot. In most niggerhoods the boons scatter like cockroaches as soon as you pull out a gun.

Sage

Attached: 1562331199915.jpg (540x960, 50K)