Is there a link between far-right political views and inceldom?

Is there a link between far-right political views and inceldom?

Attached: figure1newlymanincel-w640.png (640x532, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22222219/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5793824/
youtu.be/tpAOwJvTOio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>drops in 2009
>like the stock market

really makes you think

"incel" is a term coined by feminists to keep themselves victims. that's all.

well no, since there is a whole community who unironically refer to themselves as incels online

Well, given how conservative men produce the most children.
Given how fit men tend to be conservative.
Given how testosterone levels correlate with conservative and isolationist views
Given how all the pedos, abusers, groomers, have been overt "male feminists", writers for Resetera and bearded basedboys

I would be willing to conclude, incels are not Jow Forums's primary demographic. You might want to make this thread in chapotraphouse, resetera, r/politics.

>would be willing to conclude, incels are not Jow Forums's primary demographic
I said far-right, not conservative.

There is a link :

Society on the verge of self-destruction and far-right....

Mere pilpul, you're done. Greece wins this thread.

Pic attached is the Hadith on breastfeeding. Every time you bump this thread you are now promoting islamophobia.

Attached: The Hadith on breastfeeding.png (1061x388, 297K)

Same thing, shill.

Far-right of 2019 is centrist of 2004. 2 years from now conservatives will be called dictatorial or some shit.

Stop astroturfing on Jow Forums, fuck of to Jow Forums
Your boomer handlers must have figured by now that this is not working.

holy shit, why so defensive lmao

Stop shilling sweatie. It's an exercise in futility. You are not even getting paid enough money to justify the moral bankruptcy

shilling what you paranoid fuck

No, its just leftist cope. Look at all the unfuckable white knights on social media defending the most retarded shit that roasties say in desperate hope theyll get a pity fuck. I openly name the jew and voice my opinion that women voting is civilization suicide and get called a women hating incel. Married with kids.

>No, its just leftist cope.
But its a fact that the amount of men not having sex has risen sharply since about 2012 and that is the same time the right wing started to gain a lot of popularity online.

Why are two solid lines dont go along each other? WTF?

Literal cucks.

>the amount of men not having sex has risen sharply since about 2012
Nope
Even by your own craft is obvious that the number starts rising around 2009 (Ie when king nigger became president and the market crashed)
Huge ammount of jobs were moved overseas and most american white men were living in a country ruled over by another race
that fucks with you phyce
the far right didnt create inceldom
merely the conditions that created the far right also caused some men not to have sex

Doesnt mean the two are directly connected. I would argue hyper digitalization made actual human interaction less common while also giving people a risk free median to share their views and realize they arent alone.

Is there a link between being a chad and being far right? I swear to god every chad I’ve ever met are based and redpilled.

>Even by your own craft is obvious that the number starts rising around 2009 (Ie when king nigger became president and the market crashed)
The number of both men and women starts rising about 2009 but then men start really splitting off from women at about 2012

Conservativism is also correlated with lower intelligence and problem solving skills and more visceral emotionalism that they struggle to control in their thinking.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22222219/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5793824/

Also testosterone production doesn't correlate to getting laid. Imagine thinking the stinking shit nugget filled chasm of your asshole is some sort of reliable source of information. What a fucking retard.

are you really gonna attempt the "conservatives are dumb rednecks" fake news you fuckin oven dodger. Thats as bad as the "muh wage gap". Trump won the white college educated demographic. Heres dems voter base.

youtu.be/tpAOwJvTOio