Fucking unbelievable guys. I was at my 6 year old nephew's funeral who died from an "accident"

Fucking unbelievable guys. I was at my 6 year old nephew's funeral who died from an "accident".

So get this, his father, my brother in law, laughed when someone told a joke. I lost it. I punched him in his fucking crisis actor face and told him that I hoped he was happy getting paid after the government killed his kid.

Now I'm banned from all family functions. How the fuck did that scumbag brainwash my whole family???

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

It was just like pic related. Seeing similar fake shit with my own eyes made my blood run cold.

How can I get my family back?

Fuck off shill

You know they dont actually kill the kids?

No, it's real deaths. The "perpetrator", "motive", and "response" are all faked.

Attached: 1549675975102.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

What kind of accident are we talking about

Came here to ask this
>"perpetrator", "motive", and "response"
What kind of "accident" are we talking about

That’s the Vegas shooting you’re describing, not Sandy Hoax.

Side impact car crash. My sister was driving and walked away from it.

What makes you believe his father is a shill ? Who benefits from your nephew's death ?

The fact that he laughed at his own son's funeral. If he's not a shill, then he's a psychopath. Normal people don't stop crying to laugh and then go right back to crying.

Robbie Parker must've heard one of the funniest jokes of all time at that moment. Shit, I wish could've heard it myself.

You think they'd la cia stole murder your family over your visits to pol? Unless you been posting shit that causes me Goldberg to pay his shills overtime you're safe. Don't punch your family you retard.

You're retarded.

He laughed. Fuck him and fuck you.

And that proves nothing.

>Unless you been posting shit that causes me Goldberg
>me Goldberg
You're supposed to delete things before you retype them, Mr. Goldberg.

How much do you get paid per slide thread?

That was a close call, user. I'd be very careful in the coming weeks, now that they know that you know.
Be especially cautious if you see more than 3 red cars in a row.

Attached: 1559275273810.gif (700x700, 1.21M)

>me, goldberg

It's called phone posting ya faggot. Going to put your posts next to the Hawaiian sister fucker.

Your brother in law might be a sociopath but he's not a gov shill. If your nephew had been one of Sandy Hoax school shooting victim that would have been another story but we're talking about a car accident here. Who benefits from your nephew's death ? Nobody.
>How can I get my family back?
Apologize for punching him and accusing him of something he isn't. Even if you still hate the guy apologize to your sister and if you really doubt him then launch an investigation.
Sorry for your nephew user.