Why are black women so undesirable?

New study shows all men want to fuck all women of any race if they're young, except black women, who rank VERY low. Women seem to want any man at any age with money / status.
Why don't you desire black women Jow Forums?

Attached: black-women-unatractive.jpg (720x604, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

advances.sciencemag.org/content/4/8/eaap9815
youtube.com/watch?v=YgXF3BksdeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The idea that one person is superior to another person because of their race is a dangerous lie.

The study doesn't say anything about superiority, it says men don't want to fuck black chicks

advances.sciencemag.org/content/4/8/eaap9815

I'm going to assume you're not an incel. Tell your significant other than you dont find them attractive because it would be discriminatory to choose them based on superficial attraction. Tell them you only like them for what's on the inside.

Indian women rank way lower than black women though.

Indian women grow beards more often, no?

How the hell are Latin women being rated more desirable than White women? Especially the ones over 30 when this study covers ages 20-65. Even the beanerest of beaners living in these hellholes can't deny the goblin effect as latinas age.

This is a poorly made and confusing graph.
Makes it seem like men are at the bottom and don't want to date Asian women.

the incels from r/hapas prefer dark-skinned women

Attached: uhalfasianlooksfull.jpg (547x1036, 130K)

beer belly
no chest
small shlong
what kind of jungle pussy will he get?

Attached: choco-milks.jpg (500x705, 45K)

Makes sense men wouldn't want them:
- loud
- fat
- pregnant with other dudes' kids
- abuses toddlers
- constantly bitching and chimping
- only makes black kids who can't swim

Attached: nigger-nigger-swim-01.webm (360x206, 1.48M)

Indian women aren't represented in the study. However, look at the graph, spic men and gook men get BTFO. Sucks to be a shitskin. xD

Some are desirable
Only very few because they are hot

>goblinas
you are correct sir, latinas are hot between 14 and 19.
after that they hit the desirability cliff and drop to 4/10 and pregnant 90% of the time

>confusing

Attached: 1541816928319.jpg (1078x1360, 156K)

my mom has to shave her moustache. Not kidding

What isn't taken into acoount is that people who use dating websites are losers. So it would probably represent nigger males, gooks who will fuck anything, and White guys that have "given up on White women" because White women don't want them anyway.

>Seattle the city with the least amount of blacks rates them highest
Nigger exposure theory strikes again

holyyyy fuuuuuck......i was like ok one is going to drown. As all 3 get in even before they lose footing I'm like NO FUCKING WAY theyre all going to drown. Then they drown themselves. Mindblowing.

>Asian women are higher than whites

I live in a university town and 99% of Asian women here are flat like a board and look like fucking bug-people, the times I've seen an WMAF couple here I can count on one hand. Why do Americans want to fuck them so badly?

It's saying men between 40 and 60 get the most 20yo pussy, and they are choosing every race but nigger.

It also says Asian men have smallest little pips you ever did see. about this big: -

I grew up in an area with some blacks that were, strictly financially speaking, upper middle class. Some of the girls were actually not super manly looking and had nice bodies. Problem is they’re only good for an occasional BJ or smash because if you get into anything serious and meet the family, you quickly realize no matter what financial class they’re in, the families are straight train wreck niggers.

Asian women are nicer and they do a lot for the man.
White women are uppity and naggy.
nigger bitches are cray

Attached: jail-ape.jpg (640x427, 37K)

This is absolutely true.
Black neighborhoods making 80K+ / year in USA have 10x crime as poor white neighborhoods.
Blacks are niggers, so it makes sense Humans wouldn't want to relationship them.

>new york
>boston
>chicago
>seattle

Are you legitimately retarded? The states they studied are almost exclusively spics and niggers.

Humans have a natural disgust for beastiality user

Attached: 1533325070384.jpg (1188x1080, 253K)

it's because burgers are fucking subhumans with no identity, america is literally a proto-india in the making. they love to bring foreign products into their country be it labour or women.

burger nationalism is retarded, "we want to fuck up our demographics but we want to do it LEGALLY", jfl at trumptards. i always see the parallels with burgers and indians both have so much in common despite the distance, both are large mutt nation's with no common identity except their mutt governments who feed them daily propaganda.

jfl at American white nationalists who almost always have Asian wives and raise some deranged hapa who ends up hating himself. this is the reality of the burgerland. even their ardent ETHNIC nationalists end up mixing.

white nationalism in america is such a cope, 100 years later you'll have some 28% African, 25% European, 12% Asian, 5% Arab 40% "Other", trying to cope with some shit like "We are the Americoid Race".

if you're an actual european american and a nationalist, moneymaxx and maybe move to Europe where there is actual hope for some native form of nationalism. american culture has now been globalised there's nothing distinct about being american.

and yes I know this applies to India too. ive already been blackpilled on my own country

Hans, your women are so busted that German men willingly intermarried with pure blooded ashkenazi, you're men so disgusting that your women pressured the government to import African men for a century, I don't believe attractive people live in Germany, here where I live there are plenty of Asians, some are curvaceous others model thin, both body types are attractive all the same.

Thank god for hapa Filipinas, beach body, fuck machines, future mothers of America.

Attached: IMG_3475.png (227x300, 103K)

>found an absolutely seething Asian

Fucking turd world monkey. Go back to africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgXF3BksdeE

Notice Seattle is an outlier.

Found the Jew.

not one drop of Jewish blood to be found here, bro. All my grandparents had proof of Aryan ancestry.

>b-but race mixing is great guise!

you won’t be allowed in the ethnostate

Beautiful wildlife in natural environment.

idk they're just gross I've never even jacked off to a black girl

How is it possible to be that stupid where you can’t even flail your way back to shore?