Strange Photo of Jeffrey Epstein

Hey Jow Forums notice anything odd about this photo of Epstein during his teaching days at elite NYC private school Dalton?

Seems like the creep used to spell his surname differently. This means he likely has "two" lives on record. When did he switch to "Epstein" from Epstine? That transition year could be very important.

Mexicans do this shit all the time to trick up feds, etc.

Source: nytimes.com/2019/07/12/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-dalton-teacher.html

Attached: merlin_157758243_46470d6f-233b-41b7-9555-b5f674f7584d-superJumbo.jpg (1500x1148, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patrickmcmullan.com/photo/0145438
youtu.be/MkMnwFZyNrw
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-09/barr-won-t-recuse-himself-from-new-case-against-jeffrey-epstein
nypost.com/2019/07/14/inside-the-victorias-secret-pipeline-to-jeffrey-epstein/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-12/jeffrey-epstein-s-private-island-in-the-caribbean-has-gone-quiet
seabreezes.co.im/index.php/news/superyacht-news/2364-robert-maxwell-s-yacht-for-sale
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-becoming-a-refuge-for-pedophiles-1.5420848
bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
youtu.be/I6cDF9nSYaU
youtu.be/pU_inaBxfqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Attached: 1562831606213m.jpg (576x1024, 110K)

Hmmmm... bump.

>Jeffrey
>Jeffery
>Epstein
>Epstine
You might be unto something OP... Bump

Attached: 1562736351550.jpg (3000x2310, 726K)

Epstina?

Doesn’t look like an e at the end

It's a vertical e

I also noticed that he published articles under the name "Jeffrey H Epstein." His middle name is supposedly Edward.

Attached: project_epstein.png (1428x485, 639K)

I think he's just showing how to pronounce it

“Epstine” seems sufficiently rare that google “searched instead” for Epstein. I had to force it to search for epstine.

>forced google
did you call it a dirty girl, threaten violence?

Probably but it doesn’t look like that. No line at the bottom and top curves to the right

bump

Everything about this guy is weird. Most of his internet presence has been wiped, including archive.org

Attached: robot_toddlers_and_fake_ai_four_year_olds.png (749x153, 38K)

Bump

Butterfly on chalkboard
Wtf, is this real? Creepy as fuck

How does one get a teaching job with no degree?

Oh no no no, help me Jesus

Attached: SxJXeTT.png (680x680, 339K)

But what would have made these two marks?

Attached: 7582D6BD-1BC3-4CCA-A5E8-8B87813EE968.jpg (507x477, 164K)

He was always epstine in my universe. Did I jump again? Is this a new Mandeal effect?

Guess so you faggot or he just used two names.

Doubtful. Dalton always had a large Jewish student and faculty body.

And Jews famously like to use more than one surname, like at Jonah Hill / Jonah Feldstein, the name his sister uses. Look at Michael Douglas. Jared Kushner uses Yair Chaim as his name at home and with Jewish circles. (One of my favorites was/is Daniel Lewin aka Daniel Levin, the highly ranked Israeli paratrooper commando who is said to be first casualty of 9/11.) It's a common spook and con-man tactic, particularly with Mossad and Israeli scammers.

I wouldn't put it past Epstein to have switched the spelling of his surname. It fits into his m.o. Even if Dalton had "Epstein" he could have socially written it "Epstine" or used both when convenient. I haven't read anything about his parents and grandparents, usually MSM loves to mention a Holocaust survivor in any prominent Jew's past, and I mean, he got press predating charges being filed. When Trump said he "liked him" in NY Mag he also mentioned he was a man of mysterious wealth. He was also a professor, not a "teacher," at Dartmouth according to James Patterson on Fox News, so I wonder what surname he used there, unless Patterson misspoke.

Attached: 1562731452622m.jpg (1024x509, 128K)

Sauce? This is exactly what I'm looking for. That's be further confirmation he used altered spellings in public/private.

Attached: 1562951873359m~2.jpg (190x235, 21K)

He spelled it this way to hide his jew

suck off the "head"master

frenly bump

Attached: 1544935626089.jpg (867x685, 96K)

The article poorly explains that then Dalton head Donald Barr (father of Trump AG Bob Barr who coincidentally is again overseeing the Epstein investigation) simply hired any person who "had the right stuff." Even though Barr was eventually and boldly forced to resign for his style of enforcing strict rules of dress and student conduct at the liberal school.

Attached: 1562922722305.jpg (713x475, 70K)

Those pedo spiral triangles in gold lame in the wooden part....

>coincidentally

Attached: 1542036921022.jpg (393x395, 43K)

Attached: CBB7E926-AF9D-4737-88CE-62B64A068483.png (750x1334, 1.39M)

Bump. There's definitely some tom fuckery here.

Attached: Jeebus.jpg (720x720, 76K)

Wew

It seems like his main interest (aside from the sex trafficking operation) was in artificial intelligence and neuroscience. See pic_related.

Attached: from_his_deleted_website.png (614x330, 32K)

Could this faggot look anymore jewish?

There is still some stuff available from his personal sites and blogs on the Internet Archive.

Attached: epstein_deleted_websites.png (380x171, 20K)

Jon Stewart "angelicized" his surname to hide his Jewishness, like Kirk and Michael Douglas. Epstein more likely used Epstine for social ladder fluidity, if he wasn't a Mossad asset from the start.

It's odd how the New York Times used the OP as the main photo but doesn't clarify on the spelling, yelling Twitter etc is already erupting with questions about Epstine vs Epstein. There are even Jews tweeting asking the same thing. The other funny recurring comment is his much he resembles David "Son of Sam" Berkowitz from this same time period, which is basically normies taking a babby pill.

Attached: 1562834051917.png (322x442, 295K)

that's a Lorenz attractor

Attached: 600px-Lorenz_attractor_yb.svg.png (600x600, 218K)

You haven't seen these photos yet? I'm not a huge pizzagate symbologyfag, but this "artwork" photo was taken at Ghislaine Maxwell's NYC home in 2007, a decade before the Besta/Comet Pizza/FBI stuff.

Attached: 1562832155311.jpg (768x1024, 54K)

You got any ideas on the significance of the name "Steve Dubin?"

patrickmcmullan.com/photo/0145438

The entire career is strange as shit too. High school math teacher to hedge fund manager? The path into investment banking is very clear: math prodigies and Ivy League grads, not random college dropouts

A lot of jewish names have variable pronunciation. Some say stine, some say steen. Jeffrey Epstein did not change the spelling of his name; his father's name was Epstein as well. He is clarifying to his students that he pronounces his name "Epstine."

What's the third website for? Your positive this is THE Jeffrey Epstein?

Face blindness is a symptom of autism.

Donald Barr was a member of the tribe.

kek, jeffreyepsteinfoundation.com is full of hentai

Yfw Alex Jones was right
youtu.be/MkMnwFZyNrw

Attached: 3892EB32-2139-4FD4-A2D3-32CA744033EE.png (404x507, 223K)

Meant for

I believe that's simply the photographer misidentifying him, because another user found a Dubin seemingly in the NYC strata that Epstein floated in. Wouldn't make much sense for Epstein to use an entirely different name since his face was online and he received press, whereas "Epstine" could provide more discreet camo/confusion for a variety of scenarios.

>who coincidentally is again overseeing the Epstein investigation
AG Barr recused himself because of the connection

Could be. His old girlfriend is a Dubin by marriage, though. And there's a photo of her and Ghislaine taken together in 2005. Epstein states in his Vanity Fair interview that they stayed friends.

No he specifically did not

He has reportedly unrecused himself since.

Lol the idiots here that fall for anything. Where’s Horshack?

Looks like Andre the giant

He’s part et tho
Entire back ground is made up

not from new case
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-09/barr-won-t-recuse-himself-from-new-case-against-jeffrey-epstein
>But Barr has recused himself from any retrospective review of the Justice Department’s decision more than a decade ago letting Epstein avoid prosecution on federal sex-trafficking offenses in Florida and the decades of prison time that he could have faced if convicted.

>hedge fund manager
A lot of people state he was a hedge fund manager but iirc his "hedge fund" was revealed to only have one major client, Leslie "Les" Wexner, who owned Victoria Secret, and who sold his $77 million NYC mansion to Epstein for $1.

Epstein would reject huge offers from other interested would be clients, and play coy, but it's largely speculated he didn't want their business because he wasn't a legit manager at all.

Wexner meanwhile is part of the Zionist "MEGA Group" alongside the Bronfman and Tisch families, the most elite Jewish group of billionaire "influencers" in existence. And Epstein seemed to be not only Wexner's protege but simultaneously his "cleaner" and dirt man. In exchange, Epstein got a Bond villain-tier slush fund of a lifestyle and all the "prospect models" for Victoria Secret he wanted.

See:
nypost.com/2019/07/14/inside-the-victorias-secret-pipeline-to-jeffrey-epstein/

What happened to the Panama papers, you know this nigga is all up in that shit!

epstinphein????
is that a p?

Another Jeffrey Epstein seems to be a plastic surgeon.
Sharing a name (and likeness) with someone who has legal access to controlled pharmaceuticals might be useful for a child sex trafficker.

Attached: jeffrey_epstein_md.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Jeffrery Barbarino

Attached: 165416841565.jpg (1001x1000, 129K)

>AG Barr recused himself because of the connection
He initially did, then very publicly and curiously refused to recuse himself, he remains at the top. Moreover, Barr has never once to my knowledge disclosed his father's history and relationship with Epstein from Dalton. It was revealed by the press.

Seeing how Barr botched the 2007-08 sentencing of Epstein in South Florida, this paternal conflict of interest is alarming, no matter how pro-Trump one is regarding Epstein being part of accelerating Operation Swamp.

If this were Hillary, and her AG was revealed to have this same mighty peculiar conflict of interest, Jow Forums would be demanding blut und uhre.

Attached: 1562716013689.jpg (1024x768, 156K)

Great catch

Here's the proof that Jeffrey E Epstein and Jeffrey H Epstein are the same guy

Attached: h_epstein.jpg (732x986, 315K)

What a fucking autist kek, he fell for the ai meme.

You fucking Horschack.

>previous life
new life MOSSAD

Attached: Rabbi Mossad.jpg (469x537, 89K)

>there's something very crazy about these peoples brains
>th..that y..you know
*looks down in fear and voice starts trembling from nervousness*
>it's also a bizare twisted sickness that
>that er er
>the human mind is c..capable of

He is a closet fag so I'm suss about, especially how he's just talking about it as just a neurological defect.

>Alex intervenes: When you wafes in da bedroom ya look at her and get goien ya don't think of a five year old and think that's what I want.

Kek wtf Alex, all just seems so odd.

that's fuckin weird epstine is a non jew version

The Eternal Jewfro

Attached: c1030b62a9622d33f265c97045b4a8eb.jpg (400x510, 34K)

Numbas comes naturally to Jews.

On the subject of Epstein and dual names, another very curious detail that I believe Jow Forums has overlooked is that...

Epstein himself has a yacht he named Lady Ghislaine that he keeps in the Virgin Islands. See this recent Bloomberg expose:

>On St. Thomas, [Epstein] has been a subject of lurid speculation for as long as anyone can remember. Tourists still take boats out to get a glimpse of the island, where, according to a former employee, Epstein hosted young women who flew into St. Thomas with him and were ferried over in groups aboard a 38-foot vessel called the “Lady Ghislaine,” apparently named for his friend Ghislaine Maxwell.

Source:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-12/jeffrey-epstein-s-private-island-in-the-caribbean-has-gone-quiet

If you're fluent in this scandal, you already know where I'm headed.

Isn't it more than a bit morose for Epstein to name his vessel the Lady Ghislaine after his "madam" Ghislaine Maxwell when her Mossad asset father, Robert Maxwell, also had a yacht named Ghislaine, which became infamous when he "fell" off the yacht and mysteriously died?

Imagine your father died on a yacht named after you ("The Gentleman user"). Imagine he was widely thought to be murdered. Then a few years later, you become close to a father figure who makes you find underage bitches but gives you millions and socialite fame. And your father figure then names his own yacht "The Gentleman user" which he uses between his Pedo Island.

I checked and Epstein's Ghislaine yacht is not Maxwell's Ghislaine yacht, the latter was renamed Mona:

seabreezes.co.im/index.php/news/superyacht-news/2364-robert-maxwell-s-yacht-for-sale

>Few believed he had fallen overboard despite a verdict of death by accidental drowning being recorded. Ghislaine Maxwell is on record as having said that she believes her father was murdered, adding, “He did not commit suicide. That was just not consistent with his character. I think he was murdered.”

Attached: article-0-00328DD300000258-339_634x427.jpg (634x427, 72K)

he's probably showing the way it's pronounced stine instead of stein
jews are strange

>the Virgin Islands
Not long when Jews

It's the same guy.

Attached: epstein_info.jpg (1600x1632, 612K)

You ever have a teacher the first day of class? They usually write their name on the board. It's not simply so that students pronounce it, it's to clearly, mentally and psychologically affirm who their teacher is. It seems odd he'd misspell his surname on the blackboard just so his class could pronounce it. And then pose in front of the misspelling if it wasn't his preferred spelling. The photographer at Dalton would also likely be cognizant of this, taking the photos for school archive purposes. Wouldn't you be, on either end?

It's also odd to me that the NYT published an article about Epstein's shady early past, and uses this photo, but offers no clarification. Look at the reactions online. Many of the article reactions are solely concerned and baffled by the misspelling. So this is also an editorial gaffe.

mathematical upskirt

And he doesn't pronounce it that way. In the egg-man deposition, he pronounces it "Epsteen."

>Israel has no extradition treaty
>Epstein runs Mossad blackmail honeypot
>out on bail
>bye
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-becoming-a-refuge-for-pedophiles-1.5420848

Bump

epstine is his child molesting personallity. Epstien is the one that blackmails politicians.

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

Jeffrey Epstein/stine at Dalton
>How do you do, fellow kids

Attached: 16001244-7243821-Epstein_who_was_20_at_the_time_was_seen_a_charismatic_teacher_wh-m-16_1563026323559 (634x500, 48K)

they look nothing alike you autist

Just

Sauce? Was wondering about this. For instance Weinstein is pronounced Steen, but I've heard Epstein pronounced stiiine and steeen.

Easy

youtu.be/I6cDF9nSYaU

Clarification: I did not see the schizoid "face match" image when ai asked for further proof. Don't let my mistake discredit the thread, which is about the possibility that Epstein used different spellings of his name as sleight of hand, and categorically nothing about him being a different person etc.

Do you say Albert Enstein or Albert Ensteen ?

>Jeffrey Epstein himself pronounces his last as "Epsteeen" and not "Epstine" on video
Confirmed. Wow. This lends a big layer of credence to the possibility he used different surname spellings throughout his history. Thanks user.

Your argument is discredited because Epstein himself pronounces his name STEEN. Here he is is giving official deposition, stating his full name on the RECORD.

youtu.be/I6cDF9nSYaU

yea you have a good point
I also heard one podcaster call it "epshtein" like pronoucned ep-sh-tyne
that podcaster was JF the sketchy french canadian dude who took money from "Epppppshtteeeeeein"

Having a Jewish surname in New York is not a handicap. There are two pronunciations for "stein": steen and stine. He prefers the latter, I would guess, or preferred it at the time. Interesting find, but probably a false lead.

Fronkensteen

youtu.be/pU_inaBxfqY

Epstein is a common Jewish name. You need more than a name to write prescriptions.

It wasn't an argument I was just asking a question
>Albert Enstein
*Albert Einstein.

lol that is what Mossad/CIA Jeff could look like if he did plastic surgery to fix his face
actually it reminds me of Terry Davis + pederast Jeff

also usually they have doctors for this sort of thing, have you ever seen the sleep mask pic on Jow Forums? creepy shit, user. its like a bane mask but with sedatives or something.

Attached: 33084_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 227K)

I may be really autistic here but Elon Musk has been warning everyone about AI for a long while now.... Maybe Epstien and his circles etc. Have been working on AI that Elon knows about that's bad news for us goys

Elon has been warning this but I refuse to accept that Epstein was competent enough to be anything other than a sex party concierge

>two pronunciations for "stein": steen and stine. He prefers the latter, I would guess

No, watch Epstein officially pronounce his last name to authorities on video during a deposition interview. When asked for his full name he specifically, clearly pronounces his own surname "Epsteeeeen" which is clearly not how he spelled it in the OP photo at Dalton.

Everyone watch this 10 sec video: youtu.be/I6cDF9nSYaU

And it's incredibly rare for a guy in his 20s to pronounce his surname one way, and then later change it. They might change their surname like Jon Stewart did. Buf here is great evidence Epstein pronounces his surname on record as "Epsteen," yet when he was bizarrely given a teaching job at Dalton his spelled his surname differently, and moreover spelled it in a way that negates his own pronunciation. And moreover allowed himself to be photographed for school archival purposes in front of "Epstine."

The guy is a sociopath with a litany of shady, criminal behavior and one of the few elite billionaires in history lacking credentials, references and a trajectory. Altering one's name throughout life is a common characteristic. Even his biographer James Patterson said 3 of the best PIs he knows had an insanely difficult time tracing his dealings.

Attached: 28501552.jpg (260x400, 35K)

yes user you are probably right, he changed his spelling to obfuscate records search or basic identity association
it doesn't necessarily mean anything specific but yes it might mean something

Hell of a book. Written three years ago, before all this massive publicity, which proves that previous Attorneys General and US Attorneys had no interest in pursuing Epstein for this or anything else.