Well Jow Forums?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: 792460CB-F051-47A4-ADDB-A0CBDFDFB466.jpg (640x449, 35K)

Just legalize and subsidize post-birth abortion for shitskins

Well, births are an all time low.
By that logic, they should oppose migration instead.

Attached: 1551319314456.gif (442x366, 3.32M)

>caring about twitter
>caring about what chicks say
you feel prey to two classic blunders.

nasty kike, how about mandatory abortion for jews in america.

>if America is full then shouldn't Congress legalize genocide against Mexicans
what did she mean by this

Abortion is one of the few things on which I agree with the leftists. If Democrats want to kill their kids, that's fine by me. It saves us the trouble of having to kill them. I believe, in fact, that abortions should be MANDATORY unless the parents both agree to be responsible for the expense of raising the child.

>free and accessible
>paid for and distributed by working white men

>free
No, pay for your shit, whore.

>accessible
They already are.

If America has a climate change problem, why are we importing millions of foreigners?

a strict breeding program including but not limited to sterilization would be acceptable.

Who said I was against abortion?
No parent should be forced to have a downs kid, a disabled kid, or a black kid

This. If we're legalizing murder it shouldn't stop with children

Yes, for poor women and non-whites.

Attached: we are all humans.jpg (499x375, 47K)

Goats are like mushrooms. if you shoot a duck, i'm scared of toasters.

Well, OP?

It's full for niggers and mexicans, not whites people. duhhhh.

This. Abortion should only be illegal if the baby is White and not disabled.

By that same logic nobody should have healthcare because we need them to die sooner "cuz too many people!"

checkmate, blumpf
IMPEACH

It's full for niggers and mexicans, not white people. duhhhh.

Attached: loading.gif (500x493, 631K)

How does she expect us to even implement healthcare systems for those specific needs when anyone can just enter our country, take advantage of those systems, and peace out while contributing nothing to our country?

No, I don't see why that is relevant. People don't live forever, eventually they have to be replaced. And if we're replaced by a bunch of illiterate day laborers then the future is quite bleak. All of the universities will shutter, all of the math and science jobs will be moved overseas, and the English language will be replaced by a disgusting, revolting bastardization of Spanish.

Apparently according to the internet birth control (pills) reduce pair bonding. Reduces the birth rate but may accidentally lower the quality of said population. Free birth control is a good idea, but perhaps staying away from birth control pills would be ideal. Unless of course the societal benefits overall outweigh the reduction of pair bonding hypothesis.

who the fuck cares about abortion

I’ve noticed this. The chicks I know who are on birth control seem to have completely lost their ability to bond with a man. I don’t know if it’s from taking so much cock or due to the pills themselves, but it’s sad nonetheless.

No justification on earth is going to make me agree that the American taxpayers should be robbed at gunpoint to pay for your shit.
And the reason we need less immigrants isn’t because we’re full, it’s because other countries fucking blow, and our country gets worse and worse with each foreigner that moves in

It's the excess cock. Their souls are as worn out and scarred as their pussies.

I FULLY support unlimited abortions and birth control for ALL mud-Americans.

In return, close the borders permanently and kick out all the illegals.

This.

Free and accessible = someone else I don't know or care about foots the bill.

Instead, keep your legs closed, slut.

>women in charge of logic

Anti abortion laws were never about the kids. It's about punishing the retarded women.

Shouldn't she just keep her legs closed instead of demanding others pay for her lifestyle?

Now that's a presidential platform I can get behind! I'm voting for you, user.

it's both actually. the pills fucks their biological will to have a baby and this lowers their "need" to bond with a man as well

I don't know, what color is it?

It's much cheaper to not be a whore

Posting Twitter comments with no input should be fucking banable. This board is going to shit, more so then it already was

Attached: gay.jpg (635x556, 101K)

Free...

acording to which studies exactly?

how can a thing made by people be 'free'? it consumes labor and resources to make it. What you mean is, shouldn't we steal other peoples' property to make it free for some people at the expense of others? No.

imagine the smell

If X, then why not pay for me being a whore?

It's always the same with these mongoloids. Women were a fucking mistake.

I swear to fucking god I'm gonna turn gay reading these dumb bitches

Nothing should be free retards.

YES.

Hope she sees this bro

Attached: Make it a double.jpg (596x605, 188K)

"if America is full then shouldn't we encourage killing our unborn babies as a form of population control "

Stupid mindless cunt.

if earth is full
then why tell niggers and muslim to keep breeding? well, (you)?

What the fuck is she talking about?

>if we're so full shouldn't we just kill people?
lmao what?
also i'm guessing she's against the death penalty

First abortion should only be legal in cases of rape or seriously medical complications. Second Nothing should be free, we should have a population intelligent enough to control their urges and not fuck and breed like rabbits which erases the need for free birth control in general.

The fact our species has gotten to this point in technology while still being so completely out of control with their primal urges and oblivious to their instinctive behaviors is baffling.

yes especially niggers

America is full so why not legalize murder ? Bitches are dumb and shouldn't vote.

Twitter is absolutely required. We have an election in under 16 months.

Don't clinics all over the place hand out free condoms? Is that not still a thing?

birth control is already free and accessible

it never ends with these cunts