STOP BROWSING AND ANSWER

Name one single thing a Jow Forumsack has over a well adjusted well bodied leftist.

Attached: 3015372271afe4181d8106fa81ca3707--hasan-piker-fangirl.jpg (236x234, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLfAuWe3xho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jow Forumsacks actually exist.

lower time preference and higher conscientiousness

Trick question. There is not such thing as a well bodied AND well mentally adjusted leftist.

Ability to say:
Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

>well adjusted
>leftist

ok

A better grip on reality. Kys.

FPBP

Fpbp

Attached: 1557119609116.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Destiny and Hassan broke up yesterday
Very sad

youtube.com/watch?v=hLfAuWe3xho

Testicles.

Imagination

Brain

fpbp

This. Third post best post.

It your day consists of creating videos, posting on social media and going to the gym then it's not that hard.
Name me one person on the "right" who has such a lifestyle. Joe Rogan? He's center left.

Nothing....Now equalize with the least common denominator, fucking hypocrite

Checked
Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

/thread

Im the end, its all about how much you've done to better your homeland.

more fast-twitch hand muscles

>this kills the op

Attached: 1513979045671.png (525x564, 347K)

A brain

A wife.
An apartment.
Cash for 5+ years of not working.

>He don't exist

Attached: 61567116_397157774217638_6007027822602387790_n.jpg (750x938, 71K)

>he thinks that dumbass is well-adjusted

>Hasan

Attached: ss+(2019-07-14+at+04.21.07).png (892x811, 84K)

the leftist is going to be murdered when we kill the other worthless human trash
I will survive

Freedom from demon possession. These small brained people are easily swayed and possessed by a simple pathology. They’re sick.

Courage.

A brain?

Will

Incelence.

Common sense

Being well adjusted and well bodied

>well adjusted well bodied leftis
Existing.

Foxtrot Papa Bravo Papa

Attached: 1561359906144.jpg (491x1265, 320K)

The truth. The actual hard truth and not the make believe equality for all and tranny shit the left keep peddling while calling everyone else racist.

This photo is super gay.

I called some white kid with braces who knocked my sweet hat off in the wave pool at water park a fucking nigger yesterday. He looked confused and swam away. Thanks Jow Forums

I would date him but never someone from this board. Keep seething.

he's got some really nice, expensive brand clothing and jewelry for a communist

Attached: 1563079302784.png (1000x625, 389K)

FPBP

fucking kek saved

Attached: 1554133638188.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

OP on suicide watch

Attached: 1454156852854.jpg (500x628, 161K)

The fact that a well adjusted leftist is an oxymoron

Fpbp

my skin is the right colour for my race
seriously hassan is a turkroach but has the skin of a shutin nord, looks out of place

/thread

Attached: fpbp1.webm (800x800, 2.49M)

A healthy sense of self-preservation

Fpbp.

Hassan is a mudslime shitskin pushing for Sharia and white genocide. I don't care how gay you libfaggots are for him, he is an enemy of white america.

Jow Forumsacks own guns

You said well adjusted and well bodied. Then you posted a picture of a retarded, ugly sandnigger

Hes a champagne commie who benefits from capitalism just like those chapo niggers and and the rest of patreon/donation leeches.

Guns, years of martial arts training, a wife who has always been a woman.... I can keep going if you'd like

>Name one single thing a Jow Forumsack has over a well adjusted well bodied leftist.
Jow Forums has its own TV show

Attached: the-incredible-dr-pol-2011-1278.jpg (615x801, 117K)

Being right

>Name one single thing a Jow Forumsack has over a well adjusted well bodied leftist.
They exist?

fpbp

Attached: 1561566890586.jpg (792x792, 116K)

I wouldn’t ever date a roach or non-white, but he’d at least be hot if he wasn’t a leftist.

Respect for their elders.

Attached: rake-pilled.jpg (1059x857, 202K)

This. You won everything user.
/thread

Normal thumbs.

>random plus 15 percent body fat cope noises

You can resist the bread pill as much as you like, but men like him will take your aunt sexually. Then your mother. Then your sister and nieces. Then when your entire female support system has been converted and you only have your grandmother left to laugh at niggers with, he'll sweep her off of her rocker too.

At that lonely moment you will know what is simple and true.

Attached: 59400275_506877533178607_6997175250815716512_n.jpg (1080x1350, 75K)

i'd suck his cock definitely, but i wouldn't marry him

mmm that dick

Fuck off Hassan

Guy in picture is at least built like a man and not a child that we see these days. I seriously see 20 year old "men" who still look like boys where their balls haven't dropped.

Attached: fpbp.jpg (800x850, 181K)

> (OP)
>Trick question. There is not such thing as a well bodied AND well mentally adjusted leftist.

beat me to it user...Damn your good looks and nimble typing fingers!

N

Attached: 7A8551D4-38D4-4D77-B8A9-1ECB55EE65D0.jpg (800x600, 90K)

any retard can work out, idiot.
I'm a god damn moron and I work out just fine, and I don't even look like an untoned narcissistic retard like he does. he looks like a fat kid that lost weight, not fit.
this is the type of guy who is disturbingly obsessed with himself, extremely insecure, and cannot, absolutely cannot, (not that he will not, he cannot) handle criticism.

I

Attached: 5572808A-4D4A-4D2A-93A3-12844A213CE0.jpg (400x300, 32K)

He's not a leftist.

I

Morals.

unironically god and anime

Attached: CavernousVainIvorybilledwoodpecker-max-1mb.gif (434x250, 365K)

Fpbp

A brain.

Not being a complete sheep

An ineffable sense of my own superiority.

Its all I have, really

Imagine thinking that Hasan is well-adjusted lmao

you disgusting ableist pig, kill yourself

People take Destiny seriously? That's news to me.

Compared to Hasan, yes.

Dignity

Leftists are obsessed with him because he's the only one who doesn't instantly gets destroyed trying to debate right-wingers.

The funniest thing is that Destiny is unironically an "enlightened centrist" archetype neoliberal and secretly hates his lefty fanboys, but he just uses them for publicity.

A more accurate, clear headed understanding of the world.

done in one.

This commie sandnigger MOGS all of Jow Forums hahahahahahahhahahhahaha

Attached: kekistani.jpg (926x678, 76K)

A President

;lkm;lk

The ability to laugh at ones self. Leftists can't take a joke and are offended by everything.

Attached: 912739753230.png (578x673, 572K)

This turkroach is supposedly a commiecuck. fucking kek i hate commies but i cant really fathom the enire irony. He is a literal trust fund baby, got his job trough nepotism with his millionare uncle he is everything a real commie would stand against and those braindead commiefags actually support him. Holy shit the irony is killing my sides. this alone is the reason why nobody in the world will ever take commies seriously. Because their rolemodels or the people that speak for them are the biggest hypocrites.

Attached: 1461934314859.png (812x1152, 76K)

This

It's a trick question. There are no well adjusted leftists.

well adjusted well bodied leftists actually exist.