Normie meme culture has become one of insults and hate, they purposely make fun of whites and their personalities...

Normie meme culture has become one of insults and hate, they purposely make fun of whites and their personalities, this is a fucking attack.

Attached: E0517FD8-5079-4FA1-82A7-8EE4FD2493BA.png (500x703, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OTUqBcjOC8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 4FD5BE2700000578-6143737-image-m-32_1536344483788.jpg (634x463, 46K)

This isn’t bad
Fuck niggers taking over popular culture

wow, a synagogue tweet.
pouring that 666 on that head.
totally interesting.

>chekked
yal white folks and your bland food get's me the most desu fkin niggers and monkeys put spices on their food because it's rotten, the same reason they spend their whole life shitting like a dog with salmonella.

Attached: 14_15141.png (368x371, 146K)

Whining like a bitch about a joke is effeminate onions attitude. That thing probably has a big hard on for white boys

Attached: 6553692D-47B8-4D2D-AAC7-A913974716B2.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

>white folks and your bland food
i don't get it.

>WYPIPO HAVE NO CULTURE
*takes the little mermaid*

i guess the meme is white people are dumb and boring while ethnic minorities are exciting and (((culturally))) enriched.

Attached: 10.png (217x376, 120K)

Someone reply with a prison meal for #thanksgivingwithablackfamily

If this tepid normie meme upsets you enough to make a thread, you really shouldn't be here m8.

It's funny how badly they fail even when they try to make a simple meme.
It's part of why leftism and egalitarianism lose whenever there's a pure free-speech situation. Look at Jow Forums for example, or even how we're gradually taking over Jow Forums

>i don't get it.
Every single trope i have heard about 'le white people' is some idiotic insincere bullshit. They don´t have anything really so they come up with some stupid shit they know is wrong. And then they go.
>fucking white people right
>yeah.. yeah.. das rite das rite.
They sit all day have to fabricate some bullshit in order to hate white people. Atleast people who hate black people have an objective reason to that corresponds with behaviour, ethnic and cultural friction and and such things.

Whites have invaded whole countries to get spices.

>kyles itt upset they werent born with a superior name

>white people eat healthier whole foods instead of polluting their bodies with garbage and becoming a burden to the system
based.

Attached: 1498013622738.png (255x204, 50K)

Attached: 1558059487310.jpg (700x650, 27K)

white people invented fried chicken though

Attached: 441FB1EC-8CE7-40EB-BD7C-C464741E4E7B.png (764x710, 431K)

>i guess the meme is white people are dumb and boring while ethnic minorities are exciting and (((culturally))) enriched.
Yeah it´s wrong. Black people don´t actually have any culture, atleast not in the USA.
Everything USA is is american culture. Every little think they take for granted. It´s like going.
>where´s my glasses
You´re fucking wearing them..

What strikes me most about these is that they don´t want to be sincere. Like i never hear ANY sincere argument from these people.

Attached: cultural_iceberg.jpg (631x464, 63K)

>senpai
>ilovesmokingmids

Oh no the autistic faggots are speaking. Better an hero before they make my fee fees hurt.

>Whites have invaded whole countries to get spices.
Those were trade routes for herbs and spices done by for example the british. But it´s pretty fucking ironic that they don´t realize this. Part of the british empire why they made an empire, is because it´s easier to handle logistics within an empire, such as with trade of herbs and spices and stuff like that. So part of the reason was actually access to such things.

That was before refrigeration, spices were used to mask the smell and taste of the rotten meat.

Now do one with a nigger and malt liquor.

I really question if the people who come up with these sort of quips even know any white people aside from what they've seen on TV or at a grocery store. Cause it's always shit like, "damn white people for breathing air, drinking water, not giving me money, etc." Seriously, it's like they are going out looking for pats on the back and not actually trying to make some funny shit. It's like looking at someones participation trophy, then realizing they are proud of it. There is so much white culture to meme, why not fucking go hard on it, but that would probably require knowledge of white history.

White people food:

youtu.be/OTUqBcjOC8k

Attached: 1560910366724.jpg (768x768, 104K)

That’s called a joke autist
everyone makes fun of everyone, it’s the fun of being a man to handle banter
it’s when you take it personally or seriously that makes you look like a faggot or a woman

getting real tired of white people trying to turn everyone gay.

Attached: whitepoepl.png (500x566, 154K)

>kids will be uglier

Not too sure about that one faggot

Attached: MW-FP188_ivanka_20170626120446_ZH.jpg (890x501, 113K)

Imagine your taste buds are so desensitized because all you eat and drink is full of sugar or has been deep fried so when you eat something that's not sugary or deep fried you have put a bunch of shit on it so you can eat it.

I always thought this meme was the dumbest fucking shit out there, considering french and Italian cuisines. By white I'm assuming they mean really uptight rich waspy type burger whites.

>garlic is spicy
hon hon

no, they'll just turn out to be pedos....

Post-boomer NORP (in the west at least) are essentially niggers.

Nigger cuisine is literally just stolen cuisine hat originated from European people. Look at what actual Africans eat, raw meat, plain porridge, dirt cookies and mosquito burgers. The list goes on. Niggers have no cuisine.

Attached: EthicalColdCheetah-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 3.59M)

This. Quit being whiney faggots and meme back, unless you're ar*ddit fag and are on whiney bitch cruise control

>Oh no the autistic faggots are speaking. Better an hero before they make my fee fees hurt.
Faggots who say cringey shit like, "fee fees" are r*ddit/fb tier normie newfags. Lurk for another 2 or 3 years before you never post again

You may diss our IQ but don't you dare diss our food maplecracker.

t. Kike nog.

Show me what you got leafag.

Attached: IMG_3592.jpg (640x628, 66K)

>What strikes me most about these is that they don´t want to be sincere. Like i never hear ANY sincere argument from these people.
When you are never expected to argue by the rules, why would you? This has been going on for decades and it's gotten so much worse these past few years. Arguing with "facts and logic" should be the norm, not some meme.