How do I get rid of these tree niggers, Jow Forums?

Damn squirrels keep chewing through the window screen.

Attached: tree nigger.jpg (460x288, 26K)

Raise awareness online.

It’s the white squirrel’s oppression obviously

Hire a pro

Attached: A7E6D853-E543-4413-9731-AF8396159B88.jpg (432x288, 35K)

The’re called squiggers and I shoot them

That's what I'm doing....
BB gun? Slingshot? Is shooting them legal?

build a wall around your house and have mexico pay for it

stop leaving pies on the window sill.

fuck animals. annoying as shit. i used to tap and torture the squirrels in my yard, burning, microwaves, ovens, scalding hot showers, throwing across the house. if I see an animal inhabitant i'll do my best to exterminate them. Well at least I used to, i'm reformed now

Pellet gun.

Saiga 12 gauge semi auto. You’re welcome

pellet gun

They were muffins, and I will do as I please. It's my fucking house.
>i used to tap and torture the squirrels in my yard, burning, microwaves, ovens, scalding hot showers, throwing across the house
In minecraft, I assume

Sage, slide thread

I use a .17 rimfire but if you live where u can’t discharge firearms u might have to use a BB gun or slingshot. Trapping with a simple cage trap works, then U can shoot them in the head with BB gun at point blank or drown.

Will a pellet gun kill them or just hurt them? All the same to me desu as long as they're gone

Take some time to ensure you don't have any nuts or seeds on the inside of the screen. Squirrels enjoy consuming nuts, and if necessary, they will attempt to destroy your screen to gain access to them. Squirrels are also not friends with cats, so if you have an outdoor cat, this could cause a fear response from the squirrels. This is because cats enjoy the nourishment that a small mamal provides. They'll even tear their flesh to gain access to their nutrients. Lastly, an air rifle can be used to fire projectiles at the squirrels. Due to the velocity and composition of the pellets, they can penetrate the soft bodies of the squirrels. Sadly, this results in a loss of body integrity for the animal, and it's possible they will die from the damage incurred. I hope this has been educational.

Attached: rabbi sniff.jpg (570x653, 62K)

Pellet gun or are those illegal too in your faggot ass cuckold country?

Metal screen with electric fence voltage.

Get a cat.

dont be a nigger
live in harmony with the squirrels. if you cant think of a solution that isnt shooting the animals youve got nigger tier synapses and probably surrounded by saturnic infrastructure

>Sadly, this results in a loss of body integrity for the animal, and it's possible they will die from the damage incurred.
Fucking awesome, off to Canadian Tire I go.

Attached: violence has escalated.jpg (621x712, 70K)

They literally are. They have to posses a pathetic maximum projectile velocity to be legal.

I hate when threads like this one slide important threads about women niggers and jews off the board. Mods need to get their shit together and clean this dump up.

Soak your lawn in gasoline and next time the fuckers show up toss down a lit zippo then turn three sixty degrees and walk away in slow motion.

Ironically, the slower projectile speed of the guns you can buy there legally decrease the odds of a clean kill, and prologue suffering for the animal.

Attached: 1541188691891.jpg (412x430, 32K)

Hurting them won't make them leave. Pellet guns and small caliber rifles are hit or miss unless you're a good marksman. Use a shotgun instead. Its difficult to miss with a shotgun and guaranteed the squirrel will be dead.

These threads have more quality replies than ptg

Checked

Attached: 3E19E7F2-9DFE-43ED-9180-531CFCF74B08.jpg (226x223, 5K)

How much of a pain in the ass is it to get a license for that?

a sling shot

Good

Attached: hitler happy.jpg (480x360, 23K)

In squirrels ...

Having a darker fur will make you stand out less, so it's a sign of higher evolution and better chances for survival.

IN SQUIRRELS!

Gamo SilentCat.

maybe use metal screens?

Just become friends with them. Nature is magical. This lil' fella comes to my sliding door on a daily basis of which I feed a peanut to.

Attached: 20181129_153410.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

Attached: squirrel btfo.webm (720x720, 1.21M)

I mean, come on, how could you not foster a relationship with this little guy?

Attached: 20181129_153423.jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)

Pic related is the final solution to your rodent problems.

Attached: kitler.jpg (820x615, 50K)

Attached: A8q63SCyW.png (1500x1552, 609K)

make some poison nuts, and spread them in your yard