Terrorists in Europe aren't real 'Muslims', but Salafists

Peace, to all Jow Forums friends here.
I am a Muslim from Malaysia.
I want to tell you about Salafist/Wahhabist.

>ultra-conservative version so-called 'Muslim'
>Protestant version of 'Muslim'
>having followers from sandniggers, niggers, and pajeets
>most of them fled to Europe because of their homeland rejected the idea of Salafism
>taught to being ultra non-tolerant to non-Muslims like Christians even tho Islam taught Muslims to being tolerant to non-Muslims
>funded by (((Jews))) and the ((((Saudis))))
>rejects sufism
>rejects secularism
>rejects nationalism
>discriminate women even tho Islam taught Muslims to treat them nicely

Please kick their ass so damn hard.
I fucking hate them for destroying the real image of Islam.
Let's argue here, you damn sandniggers.

Attached: Salafi pigs.jpg (720x459, 87K)

fpbp

Attached: hello i am huwhite29.jpg (400x601, 107K)

If you people would stay where you belong, many of us wouldn't hate islam.

kill yourself
they are exactly muslims
it's like saying Conservative Christians aren't real Christians

Fuck off Ahmed and tell your cousins to leave my fucking country

OI DON'T KNOW MUCH BOUT DA CONSTABLE SAH BUT OI ONCE TOLDDA HEADMASTER DAT HISH MUM LOOK LOIK DA BUM OF A MULE ANDAN ASS OI DID!
DEN HE GIMMIE A BEATIN OI NEVAH FORGET!
US WELSHBOIS GOT 2 SHTICK 2GETHUR OR WE ENDDUP LOIK GOAT N' SHEEP ONNA SHCOTSHMANSH BREAKFEAST YEA???

Attached: o6uye.jpg (500x375, 40K)

That's the reasons why I'm secular, you shit spice-stealer

Attached: 66 (2).png (754x754, 451K)

I did.
But they said to me to fuck off like damn.

Thank you, my former overlord.

>Terrorists in Europe aren't real 'Muslims'
and europeans aren't real whites.

So do American

>kill yourself
>they are exactly muslims
>it's like saying Conservative Christians aren't real Christians
we muslims giving you 100% freedom to kill all those "muslims" who invading your countries.
you guys were too stupid. you literally accepted migrants that were rebelling against Syria government, you know who were rebelling against syria government? extrimist (salfist) muslims. syria bombed their cities and you stupid niggers accepted them as refugees, just because their house got blasted, as if it even matters. its like accepting cockroach larva in your house after your neighbor tried to remove their colony from his house.
again, kill all of them, please.

Based

>secular
>muslim
so you're an apostate? they'll see you as that and kill you for it
you go preach your watered down version of your religion and see how accepting other Muslims will be.

shut your whore mouth. there's literally nowhere it says to treat women (apes) nicely. women are property of men and that's how it should be. fucking asian muslims even end up cucking Islam with your cucked thought.

What do you think of Srebrenica?

I don't think anyone in the West has a problem with Islam per se, we just have a problem with immigration.

I actually have no problem with Salafists in Saudi Arabia, I just don't want them here.

Attached: Allah.png (273x234, 62K)

Your niggers are acting like kangz in my country by claiming it's mUh cHoLA sHIeTs. So fuck you.

Honestly.
That's their own fault too.
So I don't really care.

user, this always was a massive MASSIVE American psyop meant to absolutely destroy any sort of relationship between middle East muslims and Europe. That relationship COULD actually be really good, despite the obvious differences. So because of that, the mutts destroyed the ME, and made us accept (they conquered our culture so they decide what we believe in) those Muslims as refugees
thing is, this has been going on for 40 years already in different ways
and at this point euros simply want all muslims gone because it's not worth it anymore, basically sever all relations with muslim nations
funny how the cancer that got sent our way also managed to destroy international relationships lel

You faggot shitskin murtad, salafis are muslims and follow the Quran and Sunnah. Kill yourself you secular prick, hopefully ISIS will invade your shit country.

USE YOUR DAMN REAL FLAG YOU SAUDI FUCKS
STOP FUNDING SALAFIS IN MY COUNTRY

>(((Jews))) and the (((Saudis)))
yeah the (((Saudis))) connection is well known, but where is the (((Jews))) evidence? only heard it on here but seen no evidence

Why do Saudi Arabia being silent about Israel? Hmm?

>his point euros simply want all muslims gone because it's not worth it anymore, basically sever all relations with muslim nations
ye and they accepted that tumor with open arms as if they deserve it. just as i said, we take our time to destroy cockroach colony, and then eurofags take their larva to their houses becasue "muh refugee got no house"

go rape your women

There is no connection but Muslims all around the world believe in JQ/Mossad conspiracies hard.

Perhaps.
But it's same like saying Lenin and the Bolsheviks were the Jews.

I do believe in that honestly.

Kek

>at this point euros simply want all muslims gone because it's not worth it anymore, basically sever all relations with muslim nations
i dont really care if all muslims leave, hell i leave if it helps. the things is this whole thing need a new start. europe unironically need to turn into a white ethnoestate and ONLY THEN start a relationship with middle east. only then, when they have all the europe to themselves, they can start to trust muslims.

>Terrorists in Europe aren't real 'Muslims', but Salafists
tell me about muhammad. you know, you're prophet.
did he commit a single crime? did he ever make a mistake? or is he perfect in every way? Is the perfect role model?

Commies were somewhat Jews, yeah, but Islamists are not.

Ok
1/5

Attached: 1 - Taqqiya.png (1300x6258, 1.95M)

2/5

Attached: 2 - Jihad.png (1318x6988, 1.96M)

Hans, you do something about it

3/5

Attached: 3 - Muhammad.png (1293x9789, 2.88M)

>be a stupid retarded eurofag
>live a good life, have a good job, eat well, have freedom and entertainments and human right, state of art technology
>watch news
>news said that there are some poor muslims getting bombarded by an EVIL TYRANICAL REGIME
>now i want them to come into my country to share my good life
>they come here and instead shit in country and ruin it
>they call themselves muslims
>start blaming all muslims(even the ones who stayed at their home)
>blame all muslims even though that TYRANICAL REGIME that was FIGHTING AND BOMBING these """rapeugees""" were muslim too
>cant admit that i made a bad judgment and cant distinguish against literal rapist murderer "muslims" cockroaches and good muslims who literally trying to exterminate their infestation from their homelands

>you guys were too stupid. you literally accepted migrants that were rebelling against Syria government, you know who were rebelling against syria government? extrimist (salfist) muslims
i hate you say it but you are 100% right

4/5

Attached: 4 - The Quran and the Sunnah.png (1312x8870, 2.51M)

5/5 - The end

Attached: 5 - Islam and Science.png (1298x8323, 2.21M)

t. s*cular subhuman

>Real islam
Mohammed was a murdering thieving slaving rapist pedophile. That's real Islam.

ok man. then why the fuck you let them come in.
>muslims were fighting rebel muslims in syria
>rebels want to behead christians and have absolute sharia law, the muslim president who ADAPTED a secualr governement dont want to give them the power, so they rebel
>governemnt start bombing the shit out of them, ruin their cities and made them homeless
>now rebels and their family start to flee Syria because they know that they not gonna win and government will prosecute them.
>thousands of mile away...
>be stupid eurofag who is blessed and have a good life living with his european family.
>watch news, fucking start crying for some refugee who fleeing syria.
>start attacking syrian governemnt and sanctioning for fighting extrimism.
>then start bringing the refugee inside my country
>didnt know that these refugees were actually the bad guys
>they start ruining my country
>i start blaming all muslims even the syrian government which tried to stop them.

taliban ain't takfiri-wahabbi retards like the rest, at least they stone/hang/swiss cheese the northern alliance child rapists, bachi baza motherfuckers. they'd slaughter any tahrir-al-sham or whoever you'd like to pick that managed to make it to fucking afghanistan for some reason just like they'd love to slaughter all the yanks and after that more than likely one another in much lower intensity

then why the fuck you let them in. we fighting them in middle east, we fucking gave blood to remove extrimism in middle east. then you guys went ahead and fucking took all the extremist families as refugees.
if you want to blame Islam, do, but know, that we tried to stop their extremism and you euro fags misjudged and took them in as refuges

europian governments lied to their people and people trusted them. now, even the only thing that can restore trust is a white ethnoestate

just because you keep picking rotten apples doesn't means that all apples are bad. Europe either misjudged or had an agenda to bring literal killers into Europe.