How many of my fellow Americans here served in the military? I, and Jow Forums at large...

How many of my fellow Americans here served in the military? I, and Jow Forums at large, want to thank you for your service for our Republic.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3oKMjTqdTYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice try ISIS!

this guy doesn't speak for all of us. i hope you're killed in the line of duty, you degenerate mouthbreathers. get a real fucking job.

Attached: 1560309083022.png (626x800, 886K)

What service? Name one way they've helped this country in a positive way.

Attached: 1562210776873.jpg (750x422, 89K)

Mr. Shekelstein says thank you.

Attached: image.jpg (900x600, 110K)

>Being Jarheads thrown into the meat grinder that it's Israel's playground
Hahahahahahahahahaha muh vets, bunch of Zionist bitches

That's an Iraqi interpreter you dumb fucking German faggot.

Attached: die for israel bolton.jpg (503x309, 92K)

This is a "Wounded Warriors" employee at NTC you dumb fucking nigger faggot

>1st Airborne Division
>"""""""""Iraqi interpreter"""""""""

They wear the patch of the unit they deploy with you stupid fucking Swede faggot. God damn just shut the fuck up already and go get get raped by Habeeb

go die for Schlomo mr Mutt

who are these people?

Attached: zog.jpg (783x2472, 573K)

Bitch, you live in an irrelevant country that's only export is shitty DIY furniture. Your beautiful white genes are slowly being replaced by inbred Muslims as their tiny 4 inch Haji cocks are filling their pussies with Mohammad Mud.

Look how angry this zogbot is when his toy soldiers are mislabel
There is no difference between a American faggot and a Iraqi faggot

KIKES

youtube.com/watch?v=3oKMjTqdTYo

Attached: image.jpg (250x294, 43K)

It's fags like you that make me cringe. I was Infantry, deployed twice. We don't get mad at this shit. One of my friends did have his legs blown off. To this day we all joke about how he had this sweet leg tattoo done right before we left and how he got ripped off.

We literally don't give as fuck.

good god pompeo is starting to morph into fucking kissinger

>I don't give a fuck, so let me tell you about how I was a good little zogbot and my pals who where also zogbots got blown to bits
Congratulations, you are a shit eating lead soldier, nobody is proud of you and nobody cares
Go take another tour and die while your wife fucks niggers behind your back, goy toy

Attached: 1559708779079.jpg (900x1182, 196K)

I am in USCG but I’m not a military fag, I’m on the spectrum and boats are my thing and they pay me to maintain cutters. I’m glad I got boats instead of trains for my autistic obsession, the benefits are much better. Pic related is my waifu.

Attached: C9C0ACAB-27EA-4940-95B6-4564775873E7.jpg (689x443, 94K)

former 11A

it was not worth it

you go through training and get put in environments that break you the fuck off, both physically and mentally

after you get out, no one cares or wants to give you a job because your resume is incomprehensible to the average 20-something HR cunt, but virtue-signaling faggots sure do love to thank you for your service during superficial holidays

the pay was nowhere near commensurate with what you have to sacrifice to be able to call yourself an alleged long-dicked defender of our browned, poz'd nation

your only options post-exit are contracting, police work, or low-level menial jobs from companies with so-called veteran hiring programs, although some of my brothers do get lucky with the occasional career hookup

if this whole thing collapses, i will be king fuck of shit mountain with a militia in tow

it's not going to collapse, though, so i am just another disgruntled veteran who wants to turn back time and slap my younger self for being dumb enough to sign a contract

hooah

follow me

Oy vey a retarded thread started by a memeflag. I'm shocked.

>How many of my fellow Americans here served in the military? I, and Jow Forums at large, want to thank you for your service for Israel.
FTFY

>1 post by a meme fag
This is bait, faggots. The closest OP got to serving was blowing sailors.

Fuck you and fuck all those who serve in the Jewish Forever War.
Thanks for making America poor.

"Thanks" for the gangstalking and killing my pet, Shlomo is very proud of you.

2/3 of America's debt is social welfare tard