I'm 26 now. And is it weird that at this age, I just dont give a fuck about politics anymore...

I'm 26 now. And is it weird that at this age, I just dont give a fuck about politics anymore? It's clear that the left is winning the culture war overall. Truth be told, the left and the right are both retarded. The right being only slightly more representative of my views.

The left wing mindset is extremely unrealistic, and the right is just extremely delusional on just about everything. Particularly gun rights.

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-082705_DuckDuckGo.jpg (719x388, 284K)

You're a faggot.

Attached: 40438b1.jpg (640x480, 26K)

>'I just dont give a fuck about politics'
>posts on pol
Goes in all fields faggot.

kys

>It's clear that the left is winning the culture war overall.
many anons getting blackpilled today, its a good sunday

I don't care in the sense that I dont care who wins, who loses, who says what. Because of the left slanting culture war.

Ever caring about politics at any time is the sign that you are a total brainlet.
Don't try to act like you're above the fray now. Once a brainlet always a brainlet. Now just a brainlet with a big dose of Dunning-Kruger.

Meme fag....

Patrolled.

>Posts on /POL
>Claims to not care about politics.
Faggot confirmed

Memeflag faggot.

Attached: 743262B3-001F-4FBA-8996-3D059BD29592.jpg (736x856, 70K)

KYS, faggot. You are a worthless fucking pussy.

Show Israeli flag kike

>particularly gun rights.

Nice fucking try Swalwell.

Attached: giphy (33).gif (480x287, 667K)

Idiot

Fake and gay

Ok thanks for the info

When has the right wing done anything they said they would do while their rights continue to erode? The government isnt scared of a bunch of fat guys with ar15 that will stop bitching a moaning after a week when they need their food stamp card refilled or their diabetic medications

THE ABOVE POSTERS ARE - - JEWS, TRANNYS OR SPOOKS.

IF YOU ARE IN A THREAD CREATED BY A FUCKING MEME FLAG
IT MEANS IT WAS CREATED BY A JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.
*******************************STOP*************************************************
IF YOU RESPOND TO THEM BE AWARE THAT YO ARE RESPONDING
TO A ****JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.
*******************************MEME************************************************
YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY IGNORE THAT POSTER BY HIDING THAT
THREAD.
*******************************FLAGS***********************************************
IF A PERSON USES A MEME FLAG TO MAKE A THREAD OR POST WITH
AND THEY ARE ACTUALLY NOT A - - JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.
********************************2-DAY***********************************************
THEN YOU ARE WITNESSING A RETARDED PERSON AND SHOULD TREAT
THEM \ THE SAME WAY YOU TREAT A . . . . .JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.

Trump and Brexit gave me a lot of hope in 2016 that we were FINALLY waking up in the West about this evil and perfidious (((globalism))).

Sadly, the obstructionist left have gone totally batshit and doubled down on the degeneracy; hence all the subversion and the tranny and faggot agenda being rubbed in everyone's faces. With globalism and mass-immigration we are all doomed as a civilization. It has to stop.

You’ll grow up when you have kids and want to protect them from the progressive globalist agenda.

And i realize this. I just dont see it stopping. The left is never going to stop being cancerous and pandering to people that just want to mooch. They spread like locusts. Colorado is a decent example of what happens when the liberals Jack up their state like California they move out and spread their bullshit. Texas will soon fall too. Then it's all over for the right.

Correct answer