BIG SCOOP@ CANADA: Maxime Bernier Can't Read english

He has never been spotted speaking english without his ear piece in. Sometimes he uses a directed speaker pointed at his head, other times a portable teletranslator which is preprogrammed before interviews.

He never agrees to interviews that aren't fully scripted, with a rigid timetable which he needs because of his massive drug habit.

Max likes his women too, He only married his wife to cover for his Lothario ways. She is his at-home translator and cover but he no doubt turns to her when one of his favorite sluts is not around.

The Truth is that Maxime Bernier Can't Do anything right. His left foot is two sizes bigger than his right and he has to force himself to walk normal - He is conscious of every step and has to manually breath also when he is walking... only with cocaine has he been able to overcome thesethings. That is why every 45 minutes Max disappears only to re-emerge with renewed austimal vigour.

Basically this is going to be in the news soon.

Attached: COCAINE.png (370x578, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-u3o2hvdUg
capebretonpost.com/news/local/cbu-instructor-fired-after-demanding-sex-food-for-better-grades-331851/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cope more shitskin.

Attached: Justin Trudeau.jpg (280x210, 22K)

Horseshit faggot. He interviews fine in English. His spot on Ruben Report was great.

This is now a thread where US flags comment on Canadian politics. You can go back to chinkydink land.

Typical demoralization thread.
Vote PPC

Attached: 1559873092534.jpg (874x450, 80K)

I fucking hate this piece of shit so much. He is essentially one of those pull and talk dolls with built in pre programmed liberal safe catch phrases to spew out. Has yet to do literally anything of note for anyone but because he says nice things in speeches and the media protects him, people here think he is some saint and great prime minister while my fucking country is falling apart. Clown world.

Attached: 7b7.jpg (640x501, 38K)

MAX HAS TO HAVE HIS TELEPROMPTERS SPELL THE WORDS OUT PHONETICALLY

Attached: General-Jack-D.-Ripper.jpg (650x650, 103K)

Attached: o-MAXIME-BERNIER-570.jpg (570x810, 124K)

For more on equalization payments, see pic related

Attached: equalisationforquebec.png (851x722, 39K)

Max has 4 segways to his name. Who owns four segways? No matter, he's been fined 3 times for blasting a nicklback/brian adams mixer Cd he burned in 1998 - while snorting blow and fixing his car. His coughng from the bong rips he does makes all the dogs in the neighbourhood bark.

Attached: scheer is nothing edition.png (276x275, 37K)

Obviously, OP is a CPC shill trying to make sure that the PPC stays below 2% in the polls.

I can't read graphs what is equalization about?

The federal government gives taxpayer money to some provinces but not others. The biggest one is Quebec.

Show your real flag you fucking coward

>Show your real flag you fucking coward

you are brave for showing your geographic location? it certainly didnt make your posts any better.

Attached: KEEEP MOVING LADY.jpg (495x637, 113K)

I bet your from Israel

assume i am and then focus on my posts

>memeflaggot jew
sage in options

Sure do you happen to have any sources to back up your claims?

Great now shills are attacking Canadian politics.

>manual breathing
>can't read
>nickleback
>segways
>cocaine
>bongs
>lothario
>teletranslator/speaker combo

oh shit you guys are fucked.

Attached: little eyes.png (800x450, 401K)

youtube.com/watch?v=P-u3o2hvdUg
capebretonpost.com/news/local/cbu-instructor-fired-after-demanding-sex-food-for-better-grades-331851/

Canadians pay in food for good grades

Does voting for Maxime Bernier decrease the food prices in any way?

ive got my eye on you fuccboi

Basically Alberta pays for Quebec's existence, and then Quebec whores them by blocking their pipelines. The French really are disgusting frogs who hate Canada. If I were Alberta id threaten to separate unless Quebec stopped receiving equalization payments. If Canada has to choose between losing Canada and Quebec getting their gibs Canada will side with Alberta.

Jeffrey Epstein, The kindly Philantropist actually BANNED maxime bernier from his islands for bringing so many milfy whores.

"He never really fit in with the elite" Bill Clinton on the ban.

so this is what a modern collapse looks like... wow

Attached: caNADA HAS COLLAPSED BEFORE OUR EYES.jpg (2077x1230, 366K)

holy shit $8

Attached: $8 celery.jpg (1210x1613, 444K)

kek it was this guy the whole time

>vote PPC

t. 5 foot 2

6 USD for 1 LB ( 454 grams )

Ppc is a fun party. Come join user. Thats where i met my ron paul loveng girlfriend, and she bakes me liberty cookies

Attached: 1546942406384.gif (487x560, 898K)

Take your memeflag off, shill.

or what? you'll cry?! BAHAHAHA

Fuq u jew

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-231028_Messages.jpg (1080x1920, 538K)

Jews

YOU ARE PROOF CANADIANS ARE GOING INSANE FROM HUNGER

Attached: $45CHICKEN.png (526x701, 576K)

>The Truth is that Maxime Bernier Can't Do anything right. His left foot is two sizes bigger than his right and he has to force himself to walk normal - He is conscious of every step and has to manually breath also when he is walking... only with cocaine has he been able to overcome thesethings. That is why every 45 minutes Max disappears only to re-emerge with renewed austimal vigour.

Attached: 1561525756282.jpg (491x480, 78K)

verily my friend i speak the truth, having no reason to lie.

Attached: scorpius.jpg (250x187, 25K)

I assume its cheaper to suppress hunger via cocaine in Canada than it is to actually consume food to satisfy the hunger pangs

Attached: 1560622261558.png (1440x1052, 2.7M)

cocaine is actually quite cheap in canada considering the quality. you can get a bag for 8-10 bunchs of celery now

I'll pay you 100$ to fuck off

>being a dairy stooge is the sick burn in Canadian politics

We still have it pretty good

>We still have it pretty good
not objectively. objectively speaking you are collapsing.

Attached: canadian gf.jpg (960x919, 96K)

They trade moose meat for better grades too

This is true, but it's not a good thing. The first post-national state was America though.

>They trade moose meat for better grades too

sauce?

Attached: $180 fruit salad.jpg (1242x1656, 380K)