Why are left leaning youtubers better at structuring their arguments than their...

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

Why are left leaning youtubers better at structuring their arguments than their right wing counterparts?

And why are they capable of discussing a wider variety of issues?

Attached: 1557132339177.png (284 KB, 640x430)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU
youtube.com/watch?v=CDrJo8d45gc
youtube.com/watch?v=cfs3SSNB6rI
youtube.com/watch?v=QAlWqi-VQsc
youtube.com/watch?v=xQEYLvnrJNc
youtube.com/watch?v=G9vehIbDkNY
youtube.com/watch?v=KOfd9V5naUg
youtube.com/watch?v=RrsNr-NGqE8
youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64
youtu.be/RLqXkYrdmjY
youtube.com/watch?v=ejdlkfXwPQc
youtube.com/watch?v=qEylCS6-hBE

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

You forgot Contrapoints for your shillgraph OP

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

How much you get paid for shilling here ? Nobody that I know is listening to transexuals.
millions views
viewbots

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

Calling someone a racist sexist bigot homophobe isnt an argument

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

neither of the youtubers in the picture has ever used that term when it wasn't uncalled for, and never together as an argument

so try harder, faggot

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

No, they have. Numerous times

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

then you should be able at providing an example

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

considering their content, these guys usually get demonetized by the pajeets that youtube employ to moderate the platform

most of their income comes from patreon

because unlike their right wing counterparts, they can get around without shilling for "male vitality enhancers" and "brain pills"

Evan White
Evan White

giving cucks attention
Sage and move on.

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

Sage guys dont reply to the glowing nigger without Saging

Attached: 1560327386946.png (926 KB, 1500x1500)

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

yeah, better do that. Wouldn't want to challenge our opinions now would we?

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

2017: Breadtubers and Rightwing Youtubers debated in killstreams
2019: Every political Youtuber is talking to echo chambers

John Phillips
John Phillips

Believes being smug is an argument
Literally who ?
Believes Trump will genocide shitskins
Literally who ?
LARPfag
Doesn't know what's arson.

Forgot Contradilation, btw.

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

they aren't. right wing youtubers were super popular before youtube banned them

William Young
William Young

no, but i know he triggers a lot of people here so i avoided him in hope of an actual discussion

does popularity reflect sound reasoning, or does it just reflect populism?

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

Just gonna leave this here.....

Attached: 0tazp3l4fyu21.jpg (423 KB, 1560x1277)

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

provide an example

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

Our we our we (((us))) we our we we

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

lol imagine having such unpopular faggot opinions you can't even find companies willing to do business with you

Attached: 1561384751364.jpg (243 KB, 812x810)

Daniel White
Daniel White

YouTube only allows kike friendly bullshit on their propaganda network so if you watch anything apart from apolitical self instruction style shit you are a self brainwashing fucktard and should stick your head in the oven.

David Walker
David Walker

Hbomberguy literally just quick swaps camera angles while purposely mispronouncing stuff like "SJW" to try and seem funny while every couple of months putting out a bullshit analysis video around a famous game all while trying to hide the fact he spent like 2 solid decades being a mob inciting troll.

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

this one i suppose
youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU
i assume you won't have a problem with PJW getting picked apart, i dont think anyone here likes him anymore anyway

this one hits a bit closer to home, but its more difficult to compare as the video itself isn't a direct answer like the one above
youtube.com/watch?v=CDrJo8d45gc

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

but then why is the golden one still allowed on their platform?

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

Well, its understandable

No company wants to be politicized unless the politics involved benefits their overarching business model. Its just bad for business.

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

could you give a summary? or do you want me to sit through a half hour of someone taking a meme seriously?

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

they aren't
alt hype rapes them to death on the regular

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

the first one discusses the source material on which the whole onions-meme is based on

the second one discusses how men's right activism misrepresents gender inequality

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

care to provide an example?

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

Watched 10 minutes of a contrapoints video that lefties told me would "deradicalize" me in the first 10 minutes the tranny had atleast 5 references to sucking dick and calling people daddy.

I don't think you faggots know your intended audience very well.

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

What about Knowing Better makes him a leftist? He called bullshit on MRAs?

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

The bais of your thread is rotten to its core, you won't have any discussion.
Just take troll guilt ridden brit and former Metokur member, hbomberguy,
His arguments are so poor you can tear appart one of his 1 hour video in a 10 hours video series, before there is something wrong with every single word he says. He contradicts himselfs, strawmans his oppenants to a never before seen degree, and hides everything under pretentious smugness. To the trash with the rest.

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

the meme started here and its because majority of leftists look and act like him, and chug s o y drinks. does he respond to Jow Forums or ecelebs?

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

because VSUCE MIEFJICEJCHAEL HERE

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

well, these the stance he takes on these matters:
why it should be to take down some statues
youtube.com/watch?v=cfs3SSNB6rI
why slavery still is a problem in the US
youtube.com/watch?v=QAlWqi-VQsc
why free speech should not apply to nazis
youtube.com/watch?v=xQEYLvnrJNc
why holocaust denial is bad
youtube.com/watch?v=G9vehIbDkNY

any of these would be enough to place him on what's considered to be "the left"

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

it actually started on /fit/

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

Attached: FdkGU4ZSG.png (494 KB, 760x749)

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

I didn't say Jow Forums, so his response is to e-celebs then?

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

And the manliest is Contra

William Sanders
William Sanders

kys eceleb dicksucking swedecuck

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

i don't know what you mean by "e-celebs" in this context. Wouldn't that be a response to celebrities in general anyway?

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

Because your girlfriend pegs you every night

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

HBomber presents facts but those facts hurt his argument

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

Because they're mouthpieces for Media Matters, Open Society Foundations, the SPLC, the ADL, the alphabet agencies, etc.

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

DISCLAIMER: This cuck probably lives in cuvkholm and is totally out of synch with the masses that suffer because of his retarded lefty policis every day in immigrant ghettos

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

do you have any examples?

maybe, idk, but exactly the same can be said about content creators on the right, so its sort of a mute point

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

hbomberguy

talks about videogames and flat earth in a funny way, also he's one of the oldest breadtubers. will always be remember for raising 300k for a pedophile organization that kidnapes kids and turns them into trannies, so yay.

philosophytube

actual marxist and communist, is only capable of explaining deep concepts like the difference between objective and subjective. lately he's been pandering to the tranny crowd with predictable results

???
who dat

FoldingIdeas

leftist but 95% of the content is about cinema

3 arrows

I'd say he's the closest to the average right wing youtuber, but still doesn't get millions of views or anything

shaun

boring shill that defends any dogma currently being vomiting by the left, still less than 500k per video

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

capable of discussing a wider variety of issues
Because they don't give a fuck about real problems and spend effort in inventing new ones.

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

Because you don't listen

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

i actually dont live in sthlm, and as far as the masses are concerned, they certainly lean more towards youtube left than pol

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

DUDE MAGENTA LIGHTING
DUDE I *OWN* MY DEGENERACY HOW'S THAT FEEL Jow Forums HAHAHAHAXGGAXXG
DUDE ENGLISH UPPER CLASS ACCENT DRAWLING IN CONDESCENSION
LOOK AT MY DEGENERACY GIMMICK I'M A TRANNY/BASEDBOY/CRIPPLED RETARD/WOMAN/[X] AND I FUCKING ****OWN***** IT
LOOK AT MY RESPECTIVE GIMMICKS MY VAGINA/NEOVAGINA/WIGS/DRESS/WHEELCHAIR/POOR PHYSIQUE/GYNO/BALDING PATE/SMALL PENIS/UGLY COUNTENANCE/INCREMENTS OF PROGRESSIVELY MORE ODIOUS FETISHES/MORBID OBESITY/SATANIC IMAGERY (TAKE ***THAT*** TRADITIONALLY RELIGIOUS ALT RIGHT FUCKTARD CHUCKLEFUCK BUMBLEFUCK RUCKLEDUCK [non sexist, transphobic or homophobic insult here] FOX NEWS WATCHING IDIOTS LMFAOOO)

hate hate hate hate hate

there's nothing I hate worse than these disgustingly pretentious youtube faggots and their grossly fucking stupid midwit fans and hangers on

MASS GRAVES MASS GRAVESMASS GRAVES MASS GRAVESMASS GRAVES MASS GRAVESMASS GRAVES MASS GRAVESMASS GRAVES MASS GRAVESMASS GRAVES MASS GRAVESMASS GRAVES MASS GRAVESMASS GRAVES MASS GRAVESMASS GRAVES MASS GRAVESMASS GRAVES MASS GRAVES

kill them fucking all PLEASE

Attached: 1526320116540.png (171 KB, 1508x892)

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

the fact that i'm here kind of disproves that

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

when you're losing so badly you just have to say you're winning and hope someone believes you
Kek, thanks for the laugh Sven

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

Why do you care about some shitty basket weaving forums opinion? If you’re so morally superior why waste time with those lower than you?

I come here to laugh, you come here to stir shit tell me who’s better off in life

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

I don’t know any of those logos

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

They aren't, it's just easier for low IQ people to understand other low IQ people than complex logical connections.

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

i want to hatefuck Lindsey so badly.
nice trips btw.

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

I'll riddle you this if you're a genuine swedish cuckold and not some proxy faggot, how many books have you read this year? Do you read at all or have all of your rudimentary thoughts and ideas filtered down to you like processed dog food from these youtube e celebrities?

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

i mean consider this for a second

what is the ruling party
social democrats(left)
is gay marriage allowed?
yes
do we have a moral obligation to help those in need(eg. refugees)
yes
should transgender people be allowed to be whoever they want
yes
are anthropogenic factors causing global warming and should we do something about it?
yes

and this is what their constituent have voted for. Are you arguing that we do not actually live in a representative democracy, or is it possible that the "masses" as you call them is just the bubble that you live in?

i've never claimed to be morally superior. All I want to know is why the right consistently provide such bad arguments.

do you need a high IQ to understand e-celebs in general?

two, "blood meridian" and "What if?" I finished sapiens but i actually started that one last year.

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

It's always uncalled for because darkies, women, islam, and jews literally are the cause of all the problems.

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

Holy fucking shit, my blood pressure went to dangerous levels.
I don't know all of them, can someone name them ?

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

is that why they avoid arguing with right-wingers and attack centrists and other neo-con, liberal retards instead?

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

because their arguments are based on facts and data and not just feelings.

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

Well what arguments do you put forth that are so much “better”. What do you have against what the “right” puts forth?
You may be different, but what makes you attracted to this ideology?

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

Feeling don’t care your facts. If I was about to burn you alive and I asked why I shouldn’t and you gave me some gay shit like “I’m a net benefit to society” Id beat you and then light you on fire.

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

Because alt-kike is controlled opposition and debates only measure how quick you can come up with bullshit to engage normies to your side.

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

its not as much the arguments themselves as how they are presented, and the general sloppiness that allows leftist youtubers to pick them apart with relative ease.

im not attracted to any ideology in general, as i cannot imagine a perfect society when the society itself consists of imperfect individuals, and all humans are imperfect. What interests me is sound reasoning, which in terms of conflict becomes subservient to my ethics, which mainly are individualism and humanism.

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

its not as much the arguments themselves as how they are presented,
Cunt detected "It's not what you said but how you said it."

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

Internet tough guy over here

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

Lol the way you guys use 'populism', it just means 'when the democratic process leads to an outcome I dont like'. Can you even conceive of a situation in which the population, of it's own free will, would choose a right wing outcome or is it always the result of some outside, evil tampering? And if its the latter, why do you think theres even anything to 'discuss' with us?

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

do they believe in egalitarianism?
or an empty slate theory?
if they do, then they can go to the helicopter with other their friends

Attached: hoppe.png (29 KB, 360x203)

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

This is why conservative views are slowly gaining more interest and support from moderate normies. These people are not necessarily dumb, but they are so far up their own asses that they forgot how to be actually persuasive. People on the right are at least pretending to want to have an open discussion while these people will enter an argument, just try to blow your face off with a million talking points and then 'refuse to engage' and call you problematic if you disagree in any way.

William Wright
William Wright

from left to right

ContraPoints, Riley J. Dennis girlfriend, ?, HBomberguy, MarinaSays (Marina Watanabe or something like that), FoldingIdeas, Lindsay Ellis, ?, Riley J Dennis, that feminist that debates Sargon

I can't believe I know all of this

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

actually, we were talking about political discourse and debate on youtube, not your violent fantasies - way to prove my point though.

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

sorry, that came off wrong, what i mean is that they're bad at presenting their argument, meaning that they have ideas but they fail to back them up

Joseph Nguyen
Joseph Nguyen

when i say populism i'm referring to its actual meaning, which is oversimplification of complex problems

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

I’m sorry but my point is if you look at the world in these abstract post modern ways like as if everyone are just atoms in the universe then yeah the left will win but a society that is constantly deconstructing it self and has no identity but the rejection of an identity is bound to fail

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

blood meridian
What do you think of Judge Holden's views on science and war?

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

Okay makes sense, thank you for actually wanting a discussion. I can agree with you on that to an extent, I think that what drove me to the “right wingers” on yt was for the same reasons you mentioned . However It’s definitely morphed into the whole trigger sjws bs, or explaining righty memes and I fucking hate it.
Honestly as stated somewhere itt fuck these e-celebs/videos, just read.

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

oversimplification of complex problems
Example please.

Thomas James
Thomas James

I’m joking

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

i think he's the personification of evil

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

people are more likely to accept explanations they can understand, even if said explanation is wrong

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

This is why I dont even care if the left wins anymore. If they win, they lose. Good luck keeping the power plants running when everything is run by 3rd worlders who hate your country and are only here for the welfare.

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

Ok, like what?

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

report the slide thread
you're an idiot, unless the thread is completely unrelated to politics then reporting the thread will do absolutely nothing.

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

one example is crime and blacks. The simple answer is that blacks are more violent by nature, the complex answer is that there are a multitude of sociological variables at work.

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

who would´ve thought that the swedecuck is left ?

sweden has got it worse than germany and that means a lot

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

capable of discussing a wider variety of issues?
Only a few things really matter.
The Left is all over the fucking place. They have no idea what really matters.
It's like the difference between heliocentricism and geocentrism.
The Left, are geocentrists, with all their fucking bizarre and useless explanations and rules for explaining reality, when it's actually simple.
You fix just these one or two things, a small change in perspective and everything just falls into place.

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

multitude of sociological variables at work
also called welfare and being slaves to the state and not private owners

Adam Price
Adam Price

Caring about opinions of celebs or ecelebs
Fucking neck yourself

Jason Sullivan
Jason Sullivan

And the more I am told I am personally responsible for slavery and that my children have to sacrifice resources for the sake of theirs, the less sympathetic i am. Fund your big brained social engineering yourself because it is a huge waste of effort and money from my pov that should be being spent making my life and my kids' lives better.

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

OP is a faggot.

Around Swedes, never concede.

Attached: soy-comic.png (215 KB, 377x485)

John Torres
John Torres

That's exactly the point. You're prestige fagging instead of being charitable. Most political youtubers are not academics not pretend to be academics, but these leftist shills definitely LARP as academics.

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

when it's uncalled for
Anybody who thinks it's acceptable to ever call somebody a racist will also think that it's always called for.

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

two
one of which is fiction
how about you read more and stop wasting your time with ecelebs then you ape

Attached: 1502897346552.png (13 KB, 439x461)

Andrew Phillips
Andrew Phillips

I don't see anything "post modern" in putting forward ones political opinion on a social media platform, in trying to win debates against ones' enemies with facts and logic while pointing out their obvious lies. Doing so is very necessary in the current climate given the amount of godawful but totally seductive propaganda from right wing platforms aimed at radicalizing younger viewers.
Re your previous point - Yes, obviously there's a point where discussion and debate cease to be useful and physical force becomes necessary.

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

right wing counterparts?
There aren't any left. They all got BTFO. Even that degenerate manlet gamer, Destiny, BTFO most of them.

They're only capable of trolling or doing cringe compilation vids of "owning the libs xD" or bloodsports-types of videos. No one takes them seriously anymore.

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

i really wish the world was as simple as you imagine it, because that way there wouldn't be any problems today as we would already have the answer for everything.

still an oversimplification

its unfortunate that you did not profit more personally from slavery, as the most of it went to the higher stratas of society. It does however not change the fact that slavery put american blacks in position of disadvantage. The guys far above you in the societal ladder are the ones that should pay, but i think we both know that they won't.

yeah sorry but no, i wont give their poorly structured argument a pardon just because they're poorly educated. I'd much rather listen to someone who knows their shit than some loudmouth idiot.

if its not ok to call someone racist when they're being racist, when are you allowed to?

the fact that I've read two none fiction books this year alone puts me well above 95% of pol, so by calling me an ape you probably call most of those who shares your opinions apes two. And besides that, both Sapiens and What If? goes in the category of popular science, which is not hard science. The fact that you didn't know this is quite telling of the literature which you consider worthwhile. I suggest you go and suck your own cock somewhere else.

James Ross
James Ross

who is styx

Attached: 19181989118998.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

No I’m not saying physical force I’m saying you’re a human you shouldn’t have to justify your existence, say “I want to live” all these facts and logic and numbers or how well the economy is doing it’s like we’re reduced to computers crunching the numbers and facts

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

oversimplification
cuz the answer is so easy, but no way in hell you will repeal the welfare state you created

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

the entry drug to stefan molyneux?

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

got rekt by steve bonnell lol. he then tried to play it off by saying that he and steve actually agree on 90% and that steve just articulated the points better lol

youtube.com/watch?v=KOfd9V5naUg

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

Also Beau of the Fifth Column & Trae Crowder.

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

7 times more likely to be raped in Sweden than Australia
12 times more likely to be gang raped in Sweden than Australia
Pls don't reply to me with that flag.

Attached: 1514929909579.jpg (65 KB, 470x535)

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

I've read unironically nearly 20 times as much (likely more taking in to account length and accessibility) as you have this year you brainlet, none of which were pop sci pulp trash, and I don't waste my time watching ANY e celebrities at all because, frankly, they should be virtually fellating me and not the other way around. Your takes are puerile, you're dumb and probably have brown skin, you should stop posting - any time.

Attached: 1545369133756.jpg (54 KB, 508x524)

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

lost one debate
discounts everything he ever says
Uhmmmm......

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

we genocided the natives for this?

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

Destiny is a good debater, but leftists hate him now because he isn't a literal communist

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

yet non of them have had any actual influence online unlike Molymeme or Sargon or even Ben Shapiro

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

what did he do to piss of the establishment?

is he the strongest out of the breadtubers?

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

Destiny has autism. He confirmed it himself. He self medicates with stimulants to treat it and you can tell.

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

I am not even talking about youtubers here. I see average joes be dismissed all the time by "well educated people", but, most of the time and despite their poor verbal skills, they are definitely pointing to something that has a kernel of truth to it.

You do whatever you want with regards to youtubers, but don't do this in your daily life. I am what you would call "very well educated" but I've actually learned the most from these average joes. There are huge gaps in our education and these average joes notice them and point them out, even if poorly.

These people are not represented in the media, politics and academia; and that is the problem. You should not expect random truckers to argue with academics on politics. You should expect academia itself to be intellectually diverse.

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

Thats because each individual rape is summarized into one case in Australia. A girl that is raped 100 times by her father over 10 years is only counted as one case of rape in Australia. But ok, i don't want to talk to animeposters anyway.

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

i assume everything you read is trash

and you should not confuse the value of facts with the value of opinions

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

Swedes consistently create horrible threads. Why is this?

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

Do not lie to me Swede. The Australia Bureau of Statistics sets out each definiton crime, if the same person rapes you twice that is considered to be two rapes, as a rape is forced penetration.

Cant believe you just made that up I wish I could filter your flag.

Attached: 1542603459756.png (207 KB, 450x416)

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

if I get a hundred speeding tickets it is only counted as one in statistics
why are swedes fucking retarded?

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

jesuotaku was one of my favorite reviewers back in the day

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

I don't even know why you're making this distinction.

Besides, there is no standard that makes "facts" worth more than anything. By themselves, i.e. without some framework to interpret them, facts are meaningless. Political competition is not about "facts" but meta-narratives.

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

That's not what it means you lying kike.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Gayest boy band ever.

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

i assume everything you read is trash
how could someone with non existent taste make such suppositions?

delete your thread and read more

Attached: Untitled.png (168 KB, 736x440)

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

if its not ok to call someone racist when they're being racist, when are you allowed to?
The implication being that your morality is objective.

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

28 posts by this incel

Have sex

Attached: op-is-a-disgusting-incel.jpg (549 KB, 2121x1414)

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

Basiert und Katoffelpilliert

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

durr, style is more important than substance.
They use excessive verbosity to obfuscate their circular reasoning.

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

and you should not confuse the value of facts with the value of opinions
Racism being bad is an opinion. It's not an objective moral law. It's not an argument.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

he just never supported the full communism thing his fanbase pushed for, one of his streamer friends (hasan piker) is more leftist and keeps pushing for those ideas on his stream, causing conflict between the two. recently destiny made a series of tweets saying "not all workers are capable of being CEOs" and the left turned on him.

Ian Green
Ian Green

Nice bro, yea I laughed at the Sapiens thing. This Swede has something good in his heart, but he’s got some exploring to do.

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

Nigger semen is IQ reducing.

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

Based animeposter.
How old are you, I feel too old to post that stuff even though I would like to.

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

also, i'd say contrapoints is the most popular one, followed by shaun, hbomberguy and philosophytube. chapo trap house is much more radical and probably the default sub browsed by antifa.

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

literally who

Attached: 194BCB18-A52F-41EA-B220-D(...).jpg (25 KB, 598x598)

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

I'll explore him in to an early grave in minecraft when the European civil wars erupt in minecraft

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

They aren't better. The people who advocate for right wing policies with structure and substance on YouTube get banned for bigotry, creating the illusion that lefties have better arguments.

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

I am not even talking about youtubers here. I see average joes be dismissed all the time by "well educated people", but, most of the time and despite their poor verbal skills, they are definitely pointing to something that has a kernel of truth to it.

Pretty much any opinion is going to have a "kernel of truth" to it, still doesn't mean it's an intelligent opinion.

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

you guys remember russian deadpool the sjw retard that shot his feminist fuck toy gf while high on shrooms?

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

21st century freak show

Attached: 0rkAT-RMuW0.jpg (52 KB, 604x604)

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

The venom of snakes is under their lips and their mouths are filled with bitterness and curses.

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

I've noticed that too, from people like Jimmy Dore, even i don't agree with them. I believe that lands are for the natives. Arab lands to arabs, nigger lands to niggers, slavic lands to slavs, germanic to germanics etc. I'm also very strongly against socialism. I believe their appeal is that they're not corrupt and always sticking to their policies, plus very anti establishment

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

HBomberguy is a liar and hides information to make his case.
Just watch his DS2 video. He can't be trusted.

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

I miss killstream :(

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

Only PhilosophyTube is objectively good out of those. HBomberguy is fun to watch. Shaun is just fucking shit tier and I dont know how he got popular. Boring as all shit to watch.

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

trannypoint's botched facejob makes my skin crawl every time I see it

Attached: 1492722655597.jpg (95 KB, 500x508)

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

They have a lot of lies to avoid having to defend, so they prepare everything and try to cover every avenue.
Rightwingers generally don't require that level of prep because they're closer to the truth if not voicing it entirely.

Leo James
Leo James

Pasta

Same thread different day. To be fair, at least you aren't shilling from behind a memeflag

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

"Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga has a billion views, and it's not even an argument.

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

lmao

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

Care to offer any evidence of your outrageous claim?

Camden Green
Camden Green

what a strange theory
I'm unprepared and made a terrible presentation but I'm still better than the guy who was prepared and made a good presentation because i know the truth even if i cant present it to others in an understandable way

then you can probably find it in the archives by searching for md5 or keywords

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

god help us all

Attached: Capture.jpg (36 KB, 749x562)

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

The thing is that Right wingers are the best (this is a FACT (made with LOGIC)) And left wingers are stupid SJW, you can see Jordan Peterson debating them and they always loose because LEft wingers are BASEDKEKS

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

"All people are equal and any differences they have are a result of social conditioning" is the main one they push.

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

Between
due to the physics of refraction and its interaction with the various dust particles blown up by the weather and the position of the sun relative to the earth, our atmosphere appears blue for the majority of the day
and
the sky is blue
which one keeps people interested?

That's the point I'm trying to make.
Through excessive vocabulary you can obfuscate your intentions, which many lefties do.
One such example is when Destiny essentially argued pedophilia should be legal.

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

Depends on the audience and the context. If you're explaining a difficult subject to an audience that has plenty of experience in the field, then you do not need explain every single intricacy. If the audience has little knowledge of the subject, then you will need to explain the different intricacies of the matter in order to make the concept as a whole understandable.

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

There are more leftists who have earned sacraments/degrees from (((academia))) and they are better funded.

John Smith
John Smith

Philosophy Tube dismissed Evola because Evola analyzed ancient religions around the world and found trends in how women were treated back then. PT just called Evola sexist and dismissed him because PT projects his progressive lens onto the past. He’s a shit philosopher

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

It's not "constructing an argument better". It's an ad hominem.

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

His ideas are sexist by todays standart. To agree with Evola's view on the role of women is to be a sexist by todays standard. I mean Evola literalyl demanded full submission from women, are you literally gonna cry about him getting called sexist? What about making real arguments milkboy

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

Yeah, if you can only project your neoliberal or Marxist lens onto the past rather than immerse yourself in it then you’ll never learn from it.

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

explain why its ad hominem

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

I understand the importance and the gain of inmersing yourself into a philosophy and ideology that is completly against everything you stand. However the problem lies in you calling out PT for saying that he calls out Evola for being sexist, when by all todays standards Evola is as sexist as you can get. THe only reason you dont like words like "racist" and "sexist" is because they really do explain your stance on those issues, however the problem ofcourse is that those words have the word BAD right next to them inside the mind of most people. The honest way is to embrace those labels, instead of inventing a way to oust them.

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

this

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

While what you say on that is true, it is also true that attempts to address factors aside from genetics in the problems blacks have, tend to fail or have little effect. When what appears to be a complex problem is poked at and most of the apparent issues prove not to fix the problem when addressed, it then becomes apparent that, while they are factors, their relevance is so low that it is only right to remove them from the equation, which in turn simplifies the problem.
From what I have seen and observed and researched, the two main problems with the black community and their issues with crime and laziness boil down to two possible main issues. Culture and genetics. It doesn't matter if you give them better education, it doesn't matter if you give them more money, it doesn't matter if you give them weighted opportunities and privilege. They still all too often act too much like the uneducated simplistic idiots in africa that have proven to be grown up children unable to think ahead for the future in regards to food consumption and population size.

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

Also, props to you for actually being responsive and being willing to argue your point properly.

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

Explain why this would be a problem without using DeGiNOrAtE

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

refugees

kill yourself

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

Effeminate and submissive men do not enter into God's Kingdom.

William Bell
William Bell

listen to Eric Striker, he would rip "Hbomberguy" and the like a massive new asshole.
Third positionism > globohomo liberal leftism.
IN fact, the fact left wingers win so many debates is that the pick apart idiots. They cant handle someone like Striker.

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

Nice deflection, midwit.

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

In response to your original question, I believe it is because the vast majority of left wing youtubers have more structured material and works to paraphrase and build their arguments on, while right wing youtubers are forced to go out and research more due to mainstream media vastly favoring liberal views. We all know how much google will censor and screw with searches. More right leaning people are forced to do more work, look further and deeper if they want to find credible academic studies that support their view point. This is because such studies are unpopular and often buried or otherwise hidden from existence.
As a result, you get more obvious idiots in right wing youtubers, because they have to work more. In addition, most smart right wingers who would be capable of properly structuring arguments will not voice their views because the world is largely hostile to their viewpoint. As a result the quality of right wing youtubers declines; less intelligent people willing to speak out and the general masses have to work harder to get the same quality of arguments, thus you more often see less intelligent people who are bold enough to speak out over more intelligent people who can actually argue properly.

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

Why are left leaning youtubers better at structuring their arguments than their right wing counterparts?
Because manipulation with words is their only recourse. See. Pulpil
They are not. In fact their view is incredibly narrow, they can just create infinite hypothetical scenarios based of a inconsistent world-view.
Try and discuss God and you will see what I mean. They are so SMRT that they know everything better than the collective knowledge of everyone before them. An example of this misled word-view is the phenomena of zoomers essentially thinking that the world began with them.

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

genetics is simple to understand
Fuck off you just admitted you aren't arguing in good faith.
Their is nothing more simple minded than spamming "muh socioeconomic factors" to explain everything under the sun. Apparently evolution stops a the neck to you and also you don't believe in geographical diversities effect on societal outcomes.

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

Folding Ideas? You're really scraping the barrel for an example of SIX of them, aren't you?

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

structuring their arguments
their arguments
arguments

John Howard
John Howard

If you want to explain the issue you have to eliminate the environment factor (cultural, socioeconomic, upringing, geographical, etc) that blacks face.
You are looking for an easy solution to a very complex issue and give up all hope and opt for genocide when you see that changing the environment doesnt always fix the issue

Thomas King
Thomas King

I didn't profit from slavery at all and I am objectively worse in a legal sense from being white because I don't have any legal advantages. I of course benefit from a high iq but since you are a science denier, then from your point of view I am a disadvantaged global minority. Btw, there is no objective measurements for your "effects of slavery", it's not quantifiable, and it also assumes the that poor white farmers had special privileges in the 1800s when they were impoverished and dying just as much as blacks. Slavery had no such effect on The other races throughout history, and in fact affirmative action programs in other parts of the world share the same observable pattern of making the minority worse off (as researched by Thomas Sowell).

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

you're welcome

I would argue that the environmental variables are too present to ignore, that culture takes time to change and that truly systematic racism only ended a few generations ago. And even if the genetic variable turns out be the sole cause, what can we do? If we disregard ethics, the answer is simple; apartheid. However, since we have to little data to accurately plot how parts of a disadvantaged population is supposed to recover, I don't see how we will ever be able to take such drastic measures.

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

33 posts by this id

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

marx's ideas are problematic by today's standards, guess we should stop caring about marx

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

Sage

Jose James
Jose James

i had 7 without contrapoints, but that wouldn't have made a nice box :)

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

Literally the opposite of every communication theory in existence. You never use jingo with general audiences.

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

counter point: Jared Taylor

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

No because calling someone sexist isn't an argument you subhuman retard.

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

They did this with twin studies and looking at school success rates of multiracial student growing up in the same neighborhoods. You are wrong and you are making an argument from complexity fallacy. The genetic argument is actual the harder solution because it's not obvious what to do about it versus your brave new world tier idea of social engineering.

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

It's an absolute waste of time to debate whether or not something is sexist because it is an emotionally loaded term. An abstract concept, with no true objective meaning and no bearing on the intellectual or logical value of anything. Throw out these shitty leftist terms, stop engaging them. THEY ARE WORTHLESS.

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

So if you don't know why do you argue that genetics isn't the answer? And why do you marxists refuse to allow people to do research on the subjectt?

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

What's there to argue?
FACT: Non-Whites vote for more socialist tendencies
FACT: They do this because they make less money, even generationally(except certain Asians and Jews)
FACT: No modern methods have shown wats to significantly bridge this divide, whatever the reasons
FACT: The pyramid scheme where social benefits are paid for by non-existent children is coming to an end
So in the future there's more tax, less efficiency, and all the immigrants promised wealth of the Boomers are left angry and poor. It's perfectly reasonable to be angry and upset at this completely unvoted for precedent.

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

What do you mean? The left is currently politically correct, so they don't have to try very hard since their points are fed to them by their fanbases begging for a reaction video to the latest conservative talking head.

Lately I suspect there is a concerted effort calling the shots based on the round-robin string of attacks on the same public figures by ContraPoints and Philosophy Tube.
How could you pick Shaun over Eric Taxxon?

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

the alternative hypothesis.
checkmate

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

They have the approval of the establishment and can count on more financial resources.

Josiah Adams
Josiah Adams

That actually is the conundrum I arrive at. The main issues with blacks I see seem to originate with culture and genetics. But the only viable ways I can see changing those things are morally outrageous and will never come to pass unless a violent revolution happens, which is equally undesirable.
But I cannot find a viable peaceful solution that won't take a lot of time and piss a lot of people off.

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

hol up, there's a lot to package here

- First of all, yes I understand, you share that with the majority of Americans. Like I said, it was not the "proles" that benefited the most from slavery, altough they did indirectly from cheaper products due to cheaper labour.
- I do not see how you're worse off by not having legal advantages, unless you're disadvantaged somehow.
- I've never denied science and no, you're not a minority because of your perceived intelligence.
- Slavery is not the same as indentured servitude, as you're not born into indentured servitude nor is it for life. Also, even an indentured servant enjoyed some legal benefits, where as a slave usually does not. Ergo, even the poorest whites enjoyed more privileges than black slaves.
- You first claim that the effects of slavery are not quantifiable, then you say that slavery has not had the same effect on other races. How can you tell if slavery is not quantifiable?

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

time will tell

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

Genetic cognitive enhancement would sooner help blacks than any government program leftists preach.

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

Narrowing down the complexity of the problem does not necessarily mean I think the solution is simple. My point was more on how one must be careful to not make a problem more complex than it is. Even with the complexity of the problem seemingly downgraded, it is still a difficult and complex problem.

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

Then why don't you pay reparations to the Baltics for your imperalism?

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Intelligence can be divided into many categories. What IQ test you might be familiar with (when you see statistics by populations) measures, is general intelligence, which gives you just person's general IQ, without telling you how high or low a person scored in specific category. A person who has high verbal IQ will be a great candidate for a lawyer (this career requires high communication/language manipulation skills to be successful-these types of people generally think in words) while another person (with high visuo-spatial IQ-these people generally think in images- they visualize things in their mind) will be great at mathematics, physics, engineering etc. That's why there are stereotypes of women being worse drivers than men (visuo-spatial capabilities are being used while driving/moving in a 3D space more than anything else) and why men are generally better engineers/architects (again visuo-spatial skills are used a lot when you are designing a skyscraper or creating a highly complex device with many parts that you must visualize and manipulate in 3D in your mind), men on average have higher visuo-spatial IQ than women. Women generally have a little higher verbal IQ than men, that's why there is a stereotype that women are more talkative than men and many of them constantly gossip. People who have high emotional IQ will be great at "reading" people based on little cues like body language, facial expressions, voice intonation etc. and people like that are frequently sought for in intelligence agencies and as a hostage negotiator. Different types of IQ play huge role in politics, because people with higher verbal IQ and/or lower visuo-spatial IQ tend to be more social and lean towards left on the political spectrum and that's why they dominate media, while people with higher visuo-spatial IQ and/or lower verbal IQ tend to be more individualistic and lean towards right on the political spectrum, hence memes created by right-wing are more successful.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

My argument would be despite the slavery, the civil war, the war white men fought and tore the country apart over, killing off an entire generation of americans, as well as the sheer amount of money wasted on propping up people who are content to be bottom feeding parasites on welfare (who happen to be mainly black, though I have seen and met such parasites of all races) as well as the amount of effort put into uplifting them, is more than sufficient reparations for the sins of letting people buy their ancestors in the first place.

That said, multiple events have happened since then that have also put blacks at a disadvantage, though some of them, like the crack epidemic and the havoc it wrecked on the lower class's culture, are the CIA's fault, not the average white taxpayers.
But they never seek reparations for that. Its always slavery. Always seeking more for something that has been paid back in both blood and money. And all too often some of the loudest seekers of these reparations are upper class blacks who are already quite comfy and above most of the masses, or parasites looking for more free stuff.

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

To continue, you will rarely see people (and definitely not legislation) demanding reparations for the burning of black wall street, nor for the harassment and hunting at the hands of the KKK. You will not see people or legislation demanding reparations for segregation, and certainly not the fucking crack epidemic of the 80's that gave rise to the damn thug culture. Its always slavery. Always the one thing that so many white people who had nothing to do with it paid the highest cost to fix.

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

A significant number of liberals and blacks in America treat slavery as a sacred cow, an eternal sin that any white in america must be eternally held responsible for in some way and pay for. Some think that white man somehow invented modern slavery and must pay for that somehow, despite the vast majority of slavery being from the Barbary slave trade of the Arabs.

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

We're waiting for the Danish to repay us and Norway. After that we have to pay Norway too, and then Germany, and parts of southern Sweden, so the Livonians will have to get in line.

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

High estimates say that between 800,000 to 1.2m african slaves were brought to the USA.
Between 1-2 million northern europeans were made slaves in the middle east and north africa. Up to 12 million africans have been made slaves in the middle east. Most male slave in the middle east were castrated.
How much in reparations does the middle east owe?

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

Left-leaning people are group-think / hive-mind kind of people (what here was called in a meme form as NPC), the ones who are very susceptible to peer-pressure and follow social trends, while right-leaning people are more individualistic, they first filter information coming from the outside world and choose what to believe or not, while left-leaning people are absorbing every kind of information confirming their existing world-view as a fact, without filtering it / checking it first. This topic is way too serious and detailed to reduce it to a conversation on a Jow Forums, where posts' characters amount is strictly limited. However to make the long story short - remember when you were in school? There were generally 2 kinds of students: ones who were good at math, physics, engineering etc. and the ones who were good at poetry, essay writing, social-kind of studies etc. The ones from the first group are more right-leaning due to their higher visuo-spatial IQ and lower verbal IQ, while the second group tends to lean towards the left, because of their higher verbal IQ and lower visuo-spatial IQ. For the same reason great lawyers have high verbal IQ and high and wide forehead (that's where the part of the brain responsible for verbal and social communication is), while great physicists and mathematicians have a big head at the back of the skull (that's where part of brain responsible for visuo-spatial abilities is).

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=RrsNr-NGqE8
youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

Better how? Oh, because you agree with them. Fuck off, faggot.

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

right wing counterparts
Like who, le skeptics? They make cookie cutter digestible videos owning Libtards. The upper center idiot made one of the worst videos explaining fascism and anti fa I've ever seen. Three arrows is a disengenius sucdem, shaun is a literal cuck, and the rest are irrelevant.

Don't forget to sage this e celeb thread

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

You appear to be far more knowledgeable than me on the matter, and considering the information you bring to the table I'm surprised that it doesn't make you more sympathetic towards the cause of american blacks. In regards of why slavery is chosen over those other miss treatments, I assume its because slavery is "out there" already as an accepted fact whereas there are still interests that wishes to dispute the the less known parts. As a result, the representatives of the black community uses the tool that they know works. After all, slavery is difficult to quantify, and I would like to meet the statesman who would dare decline demands for reparations by claiming that slavery "wasn't that bad". That upper class blacks end up being their representatives should hardly come as a surprised. After all, consider the possibilities of being a representative for a large group with a just cause while at the same time being both someone they can relate to while at the same time appealing to whites and their picture of the "upstanding black man". I've a hard time imagining any stronger starting position for a political career.

I get the impression that the real problem to you is who gets to pay for the whole cake. The answer is obvious, its the middle class. The middle class always gets to pay in the end. They are after all the buffer between the rich and the poor. I wont deny that it's unfair, and that the solution to this would require extreme measures.

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

Who is this tranny trying to fool?

Attached: 1563118037085.jpg (73 KB, 825x480)

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

b-b-but she had FFS now she looks so amazing!!

Attached: IMG-20190713-215703.jpg (524 KB, 1152x2048)

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

Because you're delusional...

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

He is not a good debater. He's very dishonest. Even if you're biased towards his ideology it's easy to spot his dishonesty and that just makes you doubt your ideology. He's is one the reasons why i personally became more right wing through the years.

Luke King
Luke King

flag
kill yourself

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

If you honestly think this, you’re a retard. These people have IQs that are just barely high enough that they can pretend to be smart and fool people with double digit IQs. I’d guess none of these “people” have IQs over 105

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

Cracking a few eggs to make an omelette, right?

Found the Leninist commie piece of dogshit

James James
James James

when it wasn’t uncalled for
They literally always think it’s called for, because they’re braindead communist scum.
We should nuke Sweden

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

My sympathy is a mixed bag. I sympathize for the intelligent hard working blacks I have encountered who abstain from thug culture and seek to better themselves and their family while being upstanding and moral citizens.
And ultimately, my problem is not just who gets to pay for it. Its that paying for it won't fix a damn thing.

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

-continued
When we first started supporting them, when the civil rights movement introduced the welfare system, it FUCKED black culture over massively. The ever popular meme of black dads abandoning their kids STARTED after the welfare system came into being. I don't know the specifics, but it made it economically viable to live on your own as a poor person rather than in a group. Possibly MORE viable. The tearing apart of black families resulted in generation after generation getting raised improperly by single parents, and black culture degraded even as it evolved. The lower class of blacks, after all the advancements and improvements to society have been made, are no better off in life. They have not changed. That is in part why they are still angry and seek to right perceived wrongs. But what they don't understand is that the past half century or so has only proven that propping people like this results in stagnation because the people on the bottom need not change their ways nor fear falling further. As a result the cultural cancer that infects the black community has only gotten WORSE over time. Look at things now. When was the last time the black community had a leader who actually united the community and spoke of change, and had the pull to pull it off? Malcom X and MLK, no matter my issues with the two, were the only ones who reached that level. Obama was a symbol who was ultimately a disappointment.
We should not have to pay reparations because it won't actually FIX anything. It will only APPEAR to fix things.

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

Existing in a world of words and rhetoric will allow you to use effective pilpul, but will their words stop 7.62?

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

To me paying reparations is the same mentality as the stupid safe injection sites they set up in many big cities here.
It does nothing to FIX things, it only spends money and ultimately makes some of the problems it pretends to fix WORSE.

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

Is that his usual clientele

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

If you still believe this is a conversation or debate you are an idiot. This is war.

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

Contra is a goddess and I'll destroy any of you who say otherwise.

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Attached: 1560210816352.jpg (360 KB, 911x988)

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

They aren't even close to being able to do so. They spout the same propaganda that the last one was spewing and they do it poorly. Try again little liberal.

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

You come off as an edgy teenager typing their first shitpost. War is more than bullets. Try taking off the memeflag if you want to be taken seriously.

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

Because lies are easier to fabricate than layman-terms truths

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

Trolling outside /b/

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

This is war.

Attached: 15405124106722.jpg (11 KB, 121x124)

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

Hey guys!
Hope most of you are having a nice and relaxing Sunday! Just wanted to say fuck niggers, fuck Jews, fuck trannies, fuck spics, and fuck Jannies. Also dropping a friendly reminder that a male can never be a female.

Thank you.

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

Why do leftniggers idolize those faggy round John Lennon style sunglasses?

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Sometimes the simplest answer is the right one. That aside, poor asians blow your argument out of water.

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

It's a lot easier to structure arguments if you don't have as many arguments.

Because they lack all depth. Seriously, I've never heard anything from any of these people that I hadn't already heard in high school social studies. They have to rely on props and jokes to pad their videos because there's just no there there.

Samuel Nelson
Samuel Nelson

It's easy to structure when you have platform compliance

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

/thread

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

Because they don’t actually debate anyone and spend far too much time on their arguments, perfecting them beyond belief, yet still lose on the social front due to it mostly being subjective.

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

The reason that died is because the 'breadtubers' refused to participate after a while. They were driven to madness because, like all uncontrolled public spaces, those streams became right-wing.

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

Because they don't have to worry about white patriarchal concepts like truth, honesty, consistency, or logic.

Juan King
Juan King

they lose everytime lol. Recent was nick fuentes vs hasan and destiny (destiny not really communist though) it was fucking hilarous. Destiny spent the next 5 hours of his livestream crying about how popular nick fuentes will be now.
Fact is whenever fascists are allowed to speak they are popular. The left knows this, commies have known this since forever.

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

They literally had to collude with each other and their installed government cronies to ban all dissent to their flimsy anti-white, anti-American propaganda, lol.

Attached: big-tech-data-monopoly-with-obama-darpa.png (896 KB, 1020x605)

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

I know one of them and recognise another. Anyone have examples of them being retards for me to laugh at?

Jason Price
Jason Price

Recent was nick fuentes vs hasan and destiny (destiny not really communist though) it was fucking hilarous.
I don't know if any of these people are genuinely Communist. They all strike me as lackeys who have long since traded their economic stances for the ability to be cultural hallway monitors for the establishment and rat on us. That gives them the idea that they're doing something to make the world better, and it turns a liability into an asset for the establishment, so it's a win-win-lose: they win, the establishment wins, everyone else loses.

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

ideas are bulletproof ;)

maybe this one? idk
youtu.be/RLqXkYrdmjY

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

Do they really understand what they are saying? Probably not.
Do they represent current communists?
Absolutely.

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

38 non arguments
swedish commie
Nothing to see. Sage.

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

Your question assumes a premise that I don't accept.

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

sage

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

They aren't, now go dilate

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

Reminder that the left is so shit at debating that they had to rally behind Destiny (a neoliberal unironic "enlightened centrist"), who doesn't even like them, as some kind of attack dog, because they truly have noone on their own side to do it.

Wonder why hbomberguy doesn't try to "debunk" race realism instead of going for PJW videos, lel.

Attached: DAMAGE-CONTROL.png (78 KB, 621x793)

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

Knowing better isn't leftwing, the guy made a video defending churchill and columbus

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

the sky is red
every single left-wing argument i've seen on youtube is so full of holes that i just had to laugh after watching it. they cannot even come close to winning a debate on immigration, government, economy, gun control, race and iq etc. and no "you are racist, sexist and a homophobe" is not an argument.

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

You got it all wrong. We are not claiming biology is the only factor but we at least consider that biology could partly be the reason for the disparity.
This is the fundamental disagreement between leftists and not just the right but even the center. You leftists have this dogmatic belief that human populations are essentially indistinguishable so even questioning that dogma is the highest sin you can commit, it's blasphemous. Well that is just nonsense.

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

Left and Right wingers are both retarded. but

Left are smarter than the right, the only reason they seem dumber is because a lot of black people are on the left so its dumbed down. but left wing white people are definitely more intelligent than their right wing counterparts.

The right wing party is just code for "white party". They try to masquerade themselves like they are good but they are fakes. They only care if a white person is in the position of power, they don't care at all what the persons policy is as long as they are white, because perception and power is all that matters to them.

Left keeps calling the Right retarded so the retards got mad(theres more dumb whites than intelligent whites), and now you have trump whos the president who continues to shit on these rural whites who voted trump in office in the first place. kek

Whites BTFO

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

Anything good on youtube is removed

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

Because right wing YouTubers get their channels and videos deleted

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

left people allow the stupid people they claim to be equal to do their part, but right-wing people are stupider for excluding them despite the broad mass is only good for repetive manual labor that will be automatized within the next 10-20 years.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

that guy doesn't pass. Blaire white can at least pass without looking like a creep in a dress.

David Young
David Young

Attached: 1537688589654.jpg (141 KB, 653x551)

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

The Distributist exists.
OP btfo.

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

I guess broad shoulders can't be fixed.

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

Ideas are. But the one holding them isnt. If you are weak, your ideas wont materialize. Such is the thing, lefties always forget. Laws of nature. If I give a choice of 2 horses: one is weak, but looks beautiful, other is strong and healthy, but ugly. 90% of people will go for the second.

Attached: 43469250284b9cc2115c32ff6aede00e.jpg (33 KB, 564x381)

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

left wing white people are definitely more intelligent than their right wing counterparts.

Nope, they swallow every bit of jew propaganda the (((media))) and (((academia))) throws at them, regurgitating every word of it, despite it supporting repulsive sodomy, explicitly hostile toward the said leftists (anti-white or anti-male sentiment of the left despite the leftoids being often white males themselves). Leftoids are just guilt ridden bitchmade faggots that only support their gay niggerfaggotry due to the perceived social pressure exerted by the media and academic kikes, that hide the fact behind their college debt and their smug pseudo-academic vernacular,

Only reason that the left wins all the time is that all the positions of power are controlled by kikes and they get and maintain said positions exerting their ethnic nepotism, while preventing others (Whites in particular) to collectivize against them.

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

sweden
Why are all muslims shills?
kys sandnigger

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

The simple answer about race is that it doesn't play a factor in black crime.
The complex answer is that it acts as a multiplier.

Stop wasting my fucking time with these whataboutisms.

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

thats not a whataboutism

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

better at structuring their arguments
Dude, they get btfo in almost every single video they post. It's always the same type of content:
start with some preconceived idea on a subject
google random articles in an attempt to support the bias, doesn't matter how poorly written, unsupported or even irrelevant they are
either create major fallacies everyone can see or ignore counterpoints completely
don't reply to any of the responses that point that out
continue repeating the same preconceived idea ad nauseam

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

His many videos

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

not very convincing

Grayson King
Grayson King

Attached: couldn't-be-better.jpg (24 KB, 400x400)

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

What if you weren't a fucking faggot loser? Oh wait, that's whataboutism, sorry!

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

Cringe. They all got deleted fag

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

thats still not a whataboutism

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

Are normies afraid to explore flat earth theories because they're afraid of what they'll find?
Of course they are, they're afraid of exploring deviating anything from the mainstream that's why they are normies. They fear ridicule and losing friends and value their relationships over the search for truth.

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

Opinions are not facts dummy.

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

construct a catch 22 in my favor
woah. so circular reasoning is the true the power of the left.

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

Well OP I think you found your answer judging from the replies we can easily see why.... You Faggot ;)

Attached: unnamed.jpg (41 KB, 900x900)

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

its not as much the arguments themselves as how they are presented
What interests me is sound reasoning

Brainlet.

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

I hate hearing that shit

Not everybody is so mentally weak shaky on their beliefs that watching a flashy video can make them completely change their worldview.

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

They aren't

Julian Young
Julian Young

The only one worth listening to are Cuck Philosophy and recent Contrapoints.

hbomberguy is great because his videos are actually really really fun to watch even if his "arguments" are kinda obvious and meh (with the singular exception of the CTRL+ALT+DEL video).

Shaun, early Contrapoints and Three Arrows are good at dismantling dumb alt-right shit (they what dragged me out of the gamergate->nazi pipeline back around 2016-2017) but are terrible at constructive arguments.

Philosophy Tube is a fucking terrible and Oily should just fuck off already. His videos are a pain to watch and all his arguments are terrible Philosophy 101 bullshit he gleamed off wikipedia.

The rest should just shut up because they're a bunch of cringey tryhards.

Attached: expert-cirno.jpg (76 KB, 480x640)

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

flag
nice try

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

I hate hearing that shit.

Not everybody is so mentally weak and has such shaky foundations that watching a flashy video will make them completely change their worldview.

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

Are you arguing that we do not actually live in a representative democracy
correct.
we don't live in a representative democracy.
the policies you support often are used in ways that don't align with the intentions.

The department of defense was once called the department of war. after the name change to the department of defense, the national budget skyrocketed.

in america, the government takes 3/4th's of all wealth going to those recieving social welfare programs. 1/3rd of all govt spending is going to these social welfare programs. that means 1/12th of all wealth going into the govt is actually going to the poor.
the poor receive about 30,000 a year. the average person receives about 40,000 - it's not even up to parity.
if the poor were actually to recieve all of that wealth (instead of 3/4th's of it going to the government), they would get 120,000 a year.

political correctness is cancer. and you and your yassss queeeeeen utubers are propagating it with catch 22's and disconnected (but convenient) logic.

i've never claimed to be morally superior
lol. kys faggot.

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

No, contrapoints is dumb. It tries to argue that there's no such thing as white people because they didn't specifically use the term "white people" in ancient times.

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

Dunning-Kruger Effect

Attached: 4572905724667.jpg (18 KB, 355x355)

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

There are white people, and we should unite to fight degeneracy and the people who push it.
What you americans have to realise though is that "white nationalism" is an American concept. As Swedes we have almost nothing at all in common with Hungarians, and a union between us would never work.

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

meant to respond to

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

it's not really about watching one video. it's more about how you can get trapped in an intellectual bubble (aka echo chamber aka "hugbox") where you never hear competent counterarguments to the shit bombarding your brain, so you just grow to assume no such competent counterarguments exist.

being exposed to good lefty shit once won't instantly change your mind, but it will sow doubt, which, in some people, may blossom into a radical change. you can go into it with the sort of adversary attitude that would prevent that, but not everyone mentally prepares and searches desperately for an instantly refutation to every single word the other side says.

I mean I know because it happened to me, and it took me about a year of reading and watching leftist content (first because it was fun reading leftists shit on liberals, then it was for "l wanna know how the other side works", finally it was out of genuine curiosity)

I still don't consider myself a "true believer" leftist because a lot of what the left is saying seems to me against le human nature. But I don't really care anymore about brown people and faggots. let people live their lives, let everyone have a good life. is it possible to achieve utopia? no. but better go with the ideology that at least tries, so at least we get closer than the current hellscape.

William Adams
William Adams

your yassss queeeeeen utubers
Had you bothered to check, you'd know the sort people there regularly make fun of and dislike the yaaaassss queeeeen twitter folk.

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

better go with the ideology that at least tries, so at least we get closer than the current hellscape.
and you just supported a social construct. congratulations in arguing yourself into a corner.

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

ebin

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

i have. the people you worship are dictator asshats trying to run other people's lives.
they cannot even have their arguments stand on their own merit, they have to force others to their will to make them work.

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

intellectual bubble
lol like the type who are anti-competitive with other views?
liiike those who you prostrate?

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

Superman shirt thing is an ex girl that was raped and then got joked around about being raped or something, and larps as a dude now. Pretty funny story

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

In which direction, do you suggest I am overestimating your competence or my own?

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

soifest 2019

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

What kind of argument could have turned you agains the reality of race? I think it's important that you said you "just don't care" instead of saying they proved racial equality. Sounds to me like you've been made to feel uncomfortable with "radical" beliefs and want to fit in with the youtubers and commenters you've been watching for the past year and a half.

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

fuck is that him? I thought it was just some random trannie. That's kys material

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

Why does The Distributist make them all look dumb

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

Leftists offer to argue and debate with right-wingers all the time, and it's the right-winger who usually deny (e.g. Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson (inb4 zizek). This happens even with less big names: It's usually the conservative that declines to turn their events into debates, which is something that happens in 90% of all deplatforming manufactured controversies.)
I mean, the very youtube channels itt are, for the most part, focused on arguing with conservatives!

Now you may cry your crocodile tears about deplatforming, but the fact is that it's a marginal phenomena that has been inflated beyond any proportion. And, as stated before, it usually follows the right-wing side declining a counter-presenter to take stage alongside their guest. Meanwhile, all the deplatformed people are, in the words of Nathan Robinson, "Pretty Loud For Being So Silenced".

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

Real question is why are you such a faggot?

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

44 posts by this ID

Have sex

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

They are usually more highly educated they are still wrong they are just of an environment that encourages articulate speech and higher order thinking

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

sorry i forgot that this board was for shitposting only

Jose Collins
Jose Collins

hbomberguy
knowing how to formulate an opinion
Sorry but most of these faggots are shit at making arguments. They try REALLY hard in debunking brainless shills like Ben Shapiro and Steven crowder, and they are still shit at it. Most of them toss around the word nazi every 3rd sentence to try and make their argument feel legitimate.

example

3 arrows (who lets be honest is the best out of all these faggots, since he doens't use fascist every other sentence) trying to debunk steven crowder, TAKES HIM A FULL HOUR to do it, and he doesn't even adress the fundamental argument crowder is trying to make. Which is that muslims always try to bring up the crusades whenever a discussion about radical muslims starts. He is just having a 1 hour video of debunking facts. CROWDERS VIDEO IS 12 MINUTES BTW
youtube.com/watch?v=ejdlkfXwPQc

Potholer54, a conservative british geologist debunking crowder about climate change. Takes him 16 MINUTES, Steven Crowder deleted his video.
youtube.com/watch?v=qEylCS6-hBE

Tell me again who can make arguments better? They are profiting of the clout some big boomer shills have. Nothing more.

Attached: D-aiWTVXkAE9Ftq.png (41 KB, 680x320)

William Ramirez
William Ramirez

That's not even a point to make. You have no idea what's really going on behind the scenes, people lie about interactions like this all the time. If you watch conservative or right wing youtubers, they'll make the same claims about people not wanting to debate them.

Debates aren't a very good format for shaping your opinions anyways, unless it's actually moderated and sourced like a proper debate is supposed to be.

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

he always has such dead eyes. circa till his inevitable suicide?

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

fuck off kike

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

Leftists offer to argue and debate with right-wingers all the time, and it's the right-winger who usually deny (e.g. Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson (inb4 zizek). This happens even with less big names: It's usually the conservative that declines to turn their events into debates
you are dumb as fuck if you think this is what I'm talking about.

are, for the most part, focused on arguing with conservatives!
LOL holy shit, kid. you are so lost. go suck on your own fucking dick, you anti-competitive faggot.
"Pretty Loud For Being So Silenced".
That's what happens when you unintentionally throw people into concentrated ghettos like Jow Forums, you anti-competitive faggot.
You have no idea what the fuck is even going on. You have no idea how politics fucking works.

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

Nigger, are you trying to deradicalize us or something?

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

Right wing YT is like talk radio - there is lots of it, it's fast, short, frequent, meme driven and iterative.
Lefty YT is the like the op-ed section of the New Yorker or the NYT (in Nederland de opiniesectie van Volkskrant en Correspondent), too long, too pretentious and just a dressed up way to virtue signal and implicitly call right wingers fascists.

John Parker
John Parker

Most of them toss around the word nazi every 3rd sentence
they are marketers desperately trying to chase their rent, in order to justify their pathetic lives as worth something.
i've watched a video use the phrase "stochastic terrorism" The faggot has no idea what stochastic actually fucking means.

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

Who is this “striker” individual?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit