Why are left leaning youtubers better at structuring their arguments than their right wing counterparts?

Why are left leaning youtubers better at structuring their arguments than their right wing counterparts?

And why are they capable of discussing a wider variety of issues?

Attached: 1557132339177.png (640x430, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU
youtube.com/watch?v=CDrJo8d45gc
youtube.com/watch?v=cfs3SSNB6rI
youtube.com/watch?v=QAlWqi-VQsc
youtube.com/watch?v=xQEYLvnrJNc
youtube.com/watch?v=G9vehIbDkNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You forgot Contrapoints for your shillgraph OP

How much you get paid for shilling here ? Nobody that I know is listening to transexuals.
>millions views
viewbots

Calling someone a racist sexist bigot homophobe isnt an argument

neither of the youtubers in the picture has ever used that term when it wasn't uncalled for, and never together as an argument

so try harder, faggot

No, they have. Numerous times

then you should be able at providing an example

considering their content, these guys usually get demonetized by the pajeets that youtube employ to moderate the platform

most of their income comes from patreon

because unlike their right wing counterparts, they can get around without shilling for "male vitality enhancers" and "brain pills"

>giving cucks attention
Sage and move on.

Sage guys dont reply to the glowing nigger without Saging

Attached: 1560327386946.png (1500x1500, 926K)

yeah, better do that. Wouldn't want to challenge our opinions now would we?

>2017: Breadtubers and Rightwing Youtubers debated in killstreams
>2019: Every political Youtuber is talking to echo chambers

>Believes being smug is an argument
>Literally who ?
>Believes Trump will genocide shitskins
>Literally who ?
>LARPfag
>Doesn't know what's arson.

Forgot Contradilation, btw.

they aren't. right wing youtubers were super popular before youtube banned them

no, but i know he triggers a lot of people here so i avoided him in hope of an actual discussion

does popularity reflect sound reasoning, or does it just reflect populism?

Just gonna leave this here.....

Attached: 0tazp3l4fyu21.jpg (1560x1277, 423K)

provide an example

>Our we our we (((us))) we our we we

lol imagine having such unpopular faggot opinions you can't even find companies willing to do business with you

Attached: 1561384751364.jpg (812x810, 243K)

YouTube only allows kike friendly bullshit on their propaganda network so if you watch anything apart from apolitical self instruction style shit you are a self brainwashing fucktard and should stick your head in the oven.

Hbomberguy literally just quick swaps camera angles while purposely mispronouncing stuff like "SJW" to try and seem funny while every couple of months putting out a bullshit analysis video around a famous game all while trying to hide the fact he spent like 2 solid decades being a mob inciting troll.

this one i suppose
youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU
i assume you won't have a problem with PJW getting picked apart, i dont think anyone here likes him anymore anyway

this one hits a bit closer to home, but its more difficult to compare as the video itself isn't a direct answer like the one above
youtube.com/watch?v=CDrJo8d45gc

but then why is the golden one still allowed on their platform?

Well, its understandable

No company wants to be politicized unless the politics involved benefits their overarching business model. Its just bad for business.

could you give a summary? or do you want me to sit through a half hour of someone taking a meme seriously?

they aren't
alt hype rapes them to death on the regular

the first one discusses the source material on which the whole onions-meme is based on

the second one discusses how men's right activism misrepresents gender inequality

care to provide an example?

Watched 10 minutes of a contrapoints video that lefties told me would "deradicalize" me in the first 10 minutes the tranny had atleast 5 references to sucking dick and calling people daddy.

>I don't think you faggots know your intended audience very well.

What about Knowing Better makes him a leftist? He called bullshit on MRAs?

The bais of your thread is rotten to its core, you won't have any discussion.
Just take troll guilt ridden brit and former Metokur member, hbomberguy,
His arguments are so poor you can tear appart one of his 1 hour video in a 10 hours video series, before there is something wrong with every single word he says. He contradicts himselfs, strawmans his oppenants to a never before seen degree, and hides everything under pretentious smugness. To the trash with the rest.

the meme started here and its because majority of leftists look and act like him, and chug s o y drinks. does he respond to Jow Forums or ecelebs?

because VSUCE MIEFJICEJCHAEL HERE

well, these the stance he takes on these matters:
>why it should be to take down some statues
youtube.com/watch?v=cfs3SSNB6rI
>why slavery still is a problem in the US
youtube.com/watch?v=QAlWqi-VQsc
>why free speech should not apply to nazis
youtube.com/watch?v=xQEYLvnrJNc
>why holocaust denial is bad
youtube.com/watch?v=G9vehIbDkNY

any of these would be enough to place him on what's considered to be "the left"

it actually started on Jow Forums

Attached: FdkGU4ZSG.png (760x749, 494K)

I didn't say Jow Forums, so his response is to e-celebs then?

And the manliest is Contra

kys eceleb dicksucking swedecuck

i don't know what you mean by "e-celebs" in this context. Wouldn't that be a response to celebrities in general anyway?

Because your girlfriend pegs you every night

HBomber presents facts but those facts hurt his argument

Because they're mouthpieces for Media Matters, Open Society Foundations, the SPLC, the ADL, the alphabet agencies, etc.

DISCLAIMER: This cuck probably lives in cuvkholm and is totally out of synch with the masses that suffer because of his retarded lefty policis every day in immigrant ghettos

do you have any examples?

maybe, idk, but exactly the same can be said about content creators on the right, so its sort of a mute point

>hbomberguy

talks about videogames and flat earth in a funny way, also he's one of the oldest breadtubers. will always be remember for raising 300k for a pedophile organization that kidnapes kids and turns them into trannies, so yay.

>philosophytube

actual marxist and communist, is only capable of explaining deep concepts like the difference between objective and subjective. lately he's been pandering to the tranny crowd with predictable results

>???
who dat

>FoldingIdeas

leftist but 95% of the content is about cinema

>3 arrows

I'd say he's the closest to the average right wing youtuber, but still doesn't get millions of views or anything

>shaun

boring shill that defends any dogma currently being vomiting by the left, still less than 500k per video

>capable of discussing a wider variety of issues
Because they don't give a fuck about real problems and spend effort in inventing new ones.

Because you don't listen

i actually dont live in sthlm, and as far as the masses are concerned, they certainly lean more towards youtube left than pol

>DUDE MAGENTA LIGHTING
>DUDE I *OWN* MY DEGENERACY HOW'S THAT FEEL Jow Forums HAHAHAHAXGGAXXG
>DUDE ENGLISH UPPER CLASS ACCENT DRAWLING IN CONDESCENSION
>LOOK AT MY DEGENERACY GIMMICK I'M A TRANNY/BASEDBOY/CRIPPLED RETARD/WOMAN/[X] AND I FUCKING ****OWN***** IT
>LOOK AT MY RESPECTIVE GIMMICKS MY VAGINA/NEOVAGINA/WIGS/DRESS/WHEELCHAIR/POOR PHYSIQUE/GYNO/BALDING PATE/SMALL PENIS/UGLY COUNTENANCE/INCREMENTS OF PROGRESSIVELY MORE ODIOUS FETISHES/MORBID OBESITY/SATANIC IMAGERY (TAKE ***THAT*** TRADITIONALLY RELIGIOUS ALT RIGHT FUCKTARD CHUCKLEFUCK BUMBLEFUCK RUCKLEDUCK [non sexist, transphobic or homophobic insult here] FOX NEWS WATCHING IDIOTS LMFAOOO)

hate hate hate hate hate

there's nothing I hate worse than these disgustingly pretentious youtube faggots and their grossly fucking stupid midwit fans and hangers on

MASS GRAVES MASS GRAVESMASS GRAVES MASS GRAVESMASS GRAVES MASS GRAVESMASS GRAVES MASS GRAVESMASS GRAVES MASS GRAVESMASS GRAVES MASS GRAVESMASS GRAVES MASS GRAVESMASS GRAVES MASS GRAVESMASS GRAVES MASS GRAVESMASS GRAVES MASS GRAVES

kill them fucking all PLEASE

Attached: 1526320116540.png (1508x892, 171K)

the fact that i'm here kind of disproves that

>when you're losing so badly you just have to say you're winning and hope someone believes you
Kek, thanks for the laugh Sven

Why do you care about some shitty basket weaving forums opinion? If you’re so morally superior why waste time with those lower than you?

I come here to laugh, you come here to stir shit tell me who’s better off in life

I don’t know any of those logos

They aren't, it's just easier for low IQ people to understand other low IQ people than complex logical connections.

i want to hatefuck Lindsey so badly.
nice trips btw.

I'll riddle you this if you're a genuine swedish cuckold and not some proxy faggot, how many books have you read this year? Do you read at all or have all of your rudimentary thoughts and ideas filtered down to you like processed dog food from these youtube e celebrities?

i mean consider this for a second

what is the ruling party
>social democrats(left)
is gay marriage allowed?
>yes
do we have a moral obligation to help those in need(eg. refugees)
>yes
should transgender people be allowed to be whoever they want
>yes
are anthropogenic factors causing global warming and should we do something about it?
>yes

and this is what their constituent have voted for. Are you arguing that we do not actually live in a representative democracy, or is it possible that the "masses" as you call them is just the bubble that you live in?

i've never claimed to be morally superior. All I want to know is why the right consistently provide such bad arguments.

do you need a high IQ to understand e-celebs in general?

two, "blood meridian" and "What if?" I finished sapiens but i actually started that one last year.

It's always uncalled for because darkies, women, islam, and jews literally are the cause of all the problems.

Holy fucking shit, my blood pressure went to dangerous levels.
I don't know all of them, can someone name them ?

is that why they avoid arguing with right-wingers and attack centrists and other neo-con, liberal retards instead?

because their arguments are based on facts and data and not just feelings.

Well what arguments do you put forth that are so much “better”. What do you have against what the “right” puts forth?
You may be different, but what makes you attracted to this ideology?

Feeling don’t care your facts. If I was about to burn you alive and I asked why I shouldn’t and you gave me some gay shit like “I’m a net benefit to society” Id beat you and then light you on fire.

Because alt-kike is controlled opposition and debates only measure how quick you can come up with bullshit to engage normies to your side.

its not as much the arguments themselves as how they are presented, and the general sloppiness that allows leftist youtubers to pick them apart with relative ease.

im not attracted to any ideology in general, as i cannot imagine a perfect society when the society itself consists of imperfect individuals, and all humans are imperfect. What interests me is sound reasoning, which in terms of conflict becomes subservient to my ethics, which mainly are individualism and humanism.

>its not as much the arguments themselves as how they are presented,
Cunt detected "It's not what you said but how you said it."

Internet tough guy over here

Lol the way you guys use 'populism', it just means 'when the democratic process leads to an outcome I dont like'. Can you even conceive of a situation in which the population, of it's own free will, would choose a right wing outcome or is it always the result of some outside, evil tampering? And if its the latter, why do you think theres even anything to 'discuss' with us?

do they believe in egalitarianism?
or an empty slate theory?
if they do, then they can go to the helicopter with other their friends

Attached: hoppe.png (360x203, 29K)

This is why conservative views are slowly gaining more interest and support from moderate normies. These people are not necessarily dumb, but they are so far up their own asses that they forgot how to be actually persuasive. People on the right are at least pretending to want to have an open discussion while these people will enter an argument, just try to blow your face off with a million talking points and then 'refuse to engage' and call you problematic if you disagree in any way.

from left to right

ContraPoints, Riley J. Dennis girlfriend, ?, HBomberguy, MarinaSays (Marina Watanabe or something like that), FoldingIdeas, Lindsay Ellis, ?, Riley J Dennis, that feminist that debates Sargon

I can't believe I know all of this

actually, we were talking about political discourse and debate on youtube, not your violent fantasies - way to prove my point though.

sorry, that came off wrong, what i mean is that they're bad at presenting their argument, meaning that they have ideas but they fail to back them up

when i say populism i'm referring to its actual meaning, which is oversimplification of complex problems

I’m sorry but my point is if you look at the world in these abstract post modern ways like as if everyone are just atoms in the universe then yeah the left will win but a society that is constantly deconstructing it self and has no identity but the rejection of an identity is bound to fail

>blood meridian
What do you think of Judge Holden's views on science and war?

Okay makes sense, thank you for actually wanting a discussion. I can agree with you on that to an extent, I think that what drove me to the “right wingers” on yt was for the same reasons you mentioned . However It’s definitely morphed into the whole trigger sjws bs, or explaining righty memes and I fucking hate it.
Honestly as stated somewhere itt fuck these e-celebs/videos, just read.

>oversimplification of complex problems
Example please.

I’m joking

i think he's the personification of evil

people are more likely to accept explanations they can understand, even if said explanation is wrong

This is why I dont even care if the left wins anymore. If they win, they lose. Good luck keeping the power plants running when everything is run by 3rd worlders who hate your country and are only here for the welfare.

Ok, like what?

>report the slide thread
you're an idiot, unless the thread is completely unrelated to politics then reporting the thread will do absolutely nothing.

one example is crime and blacks. The simple answer is that blacks are more violent by nature, the complex answer is that there are a multitude of sociological variables at work.

who would´ve thought that the swedecuck is left ?

sweden has got it worse than germany and that means a lot

>capable of discussing a wider variety of issues?
Only a few things really matter.
The Left is all over the fucking place. They have no idea what really matters.
It's like the difference between heliocentricism and geocentrism.
The Left, are geocentrists, with all their fucking bizarre and useless explanations and rules for explaining reality, when it's actually simple.
You fix just these one or two things, a small change in perspective and everything just falls into place.

>multitude of sociological variables at work
also called welfare and being slaves to the state and not private owners

>Caring about opinions of celebs or ecelebs
Fucking neck yourself

And the more I am told I am personally responsible for slavery and that my children have to sacrifice resources for the sake of theirs, the less sympathetic i am. Fund your big brained social engineering yourself because it is a huge waste of effort and money from my pov that should be being spent making my life and my kids' lives better.

OP is a faggot.

Around Swedes, never concede.

Attached: soy comic.png (377x485, 215K)

That's exactly the point. You're prestige fagging instead of being charitable. Most political youtubers are not academics not pretend to be academics, but these leftist shills definitely LARP as academics.

>when it's uncalled for
Anybody who thinks it's acceptable to ever call somebody a racist will also think that it's always called for.

>two
>one of which is fiction
how about you read more and stop wasting your time with ecelebs then you ape

Attached: 1502897346552.png (439x461, 13K)

I don't see anything "post modern" in putting forward ones political opinion on a social media platform, in trying to win debates against ones' enemies with facts and logic while pointing out their obvious lies. Doing so is very necessary in the current climate given the amount of godawful but totally seductive propaganda from right wing platforms aimed at radicalizing younger viewers.
Re your previous point - Yes, obviously there's a point where discussion and debate cease to be useful and physical force becomes necessary.

>right wing counterparts?
There aren't any left. They all got BTFO. Even that degenerate manlet gamer, Destiny, BTFO most of them.

They're only capable of trolling or doing cringe compilation vids of "owning the libs xD" or bloodsports-types of videos. No one takes them seriously anymore.

i really wish the world was as simple as you imagine it, because that way there wouldn't be any problems today as we would already have the answer for everything.

still an oversimplification

its unfortunate that you did not profit more personally from slavery, as the most of it went to the higher stratas of society. It does however not change the fact that slavery put american blacks in position of disadvantage. The guys far above you in the societal ladder are the ones that should pay, but i think we both know that they won't.

yeah sorry but no, i wont give their poorly structured argument a pardon just because they're poorly educated. I'd much rather listen to someone who knows their shit than some loudmouth idiot.

if its not ok to call someone racist when they're being racist, when are you allowed to?

the fact that I've read two none fiction books this year alone puts me well above 95% of pol, so by calling me an ape you probably call most of those who shares your opinions apes two. And besides that, both Sapiens and What If? goes in the category of popular science, which is not hard science. The fact that you didn't know this is quite telling of the literature which you consider worthwhile. I suggest you go and suck your own cock somewhere else.

>who is styx

Attached: 19181989118998.jpg (225x225, 7K)

No I’m not saying physical force I’m saying you’re a human you shouldn’t have to justify your existence, say “I want to live” all these facts and logic and numbers or how well the economy is doing it’s like we’re reduced to computers crunching the numbers and facts