The is revenge for blackface

We will destory every aspect of your culture and indenity while erasing you from the history books forever just like the Indo Europeans.

Attached: ZomboMeme 05072019005549.jpg (960x960, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
behindthename.com/name/adam
loc.gov/pictures/item/90707066/
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
eu.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/03/30/shroud-turin-display/2038295/
abc.net.au/science/articles/2005/01/26/1289491.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/1482137/Shroud-of-Turin-up-to-3000-years-old.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mods

>he thinks that's actual
hahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: Shroudofturin.jpg (613x2325, 545K)

He was a Roman Jew

Won't change your aids and criminal record, filthy nigger

The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time like the seed of promise is prophesized to do.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created a civilization and ruled for some time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
And Europeans were the first in the Americas as well
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: Swastika Worldmap.jpg (1600x1120, 406K)

Attached: 10-how-niggers-think.jpg (700x1200, 150K)

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

From the Bible
>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

Attached: Yuya.jpg (700x590, 95K)

Note that hebrew like we know it exist like this like the middle of the 19th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
>Archaic Biblical Hebrew from the 10th to the 6th century BCE, corresponding to the Monarchic Period until the Babylonian Exile and represented by certain texts in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh), notably the Song of Moses (Exodus 15) and the Song of Deborah (Judges 5). Also called Old Hebrew or Paleo-Hebrew. It was written in the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet. A script descended from this, the Samaritan alphabet, is still used by the Samaritans.
Originally the bible was written in Paleo-Hebrew.

Pic related, left is Paleo Hebrew and on the right the Vinca Runes found across europe, mainly central and southeast giving a further connection between those
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
given a further connection that the real isralites and chosen people are the aryans

piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
>(1) O Three-One God of the land of Thrace,
>(2) I vow in Truth to bring you all due offerings, O great Son of God,
>(3) And only you (shall) I praise (and exalt), O my God (for you are) great!
>(4) You who are now in your temple, (I pray, hear me), keep me safe and deliver me (from all evil)!
Three one god, the trinity being a theme in the oldest text we have deciphered so far. The trinity is another theme which draws itself across a lot of culture, from sumer to egypt, to the Nordics and of course christianity written in the Vinca Runes, found in Bulgaria (Balkans)

behindthename.com/name/adam
>This is the Hebrew word for "man". It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin
red, like whites are right after birth or when too long in the sun

Attached: Paleo.jpg (203x318, 9K)

A picture commanded to be made of Jesus by Tiberius Ceasar.
loc.gov/pictures/item/90707066/

Esau, the twin brother of Jacob, who birthed the Israelites is described as
>25The first one came out red, covered with hair like a fur coat; so they named him Esau
red hair, a trait usually found in whites mostly. If Esau was white his twinbrother was too.

>7Her dignitaries were brighter than snow, whiter than milk; their bodies were more ruddy than rubies, their appearance like sapphires. 8But now their appearance is blacker than soot; they are not recognized in the streets. Their skin has shriveled on their bones; it has become as dry as a stick
So first they were white, then something happened, likely the captivity where they were brought away, and were replaced by dark people.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
>We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners.

Attached: Our Savior by Tiberius Cesar.jpg (523x640, 22K)

>Diverse arguments have been made in scientific and popular publications claiming to prove that the cloth is the authentic burial shroud of Jesus, based on disciplines ranging from chemistry to biology and medical forensics to optical image analysis. In 1988, three radiocarbon dating tests dated a corner piece of the shroud from the Middle Ages,[5] between the years 1260 and 1390. Some shroud researchers have challenged the dating, arguing the results were skewed by the introduction of material from the Middle Ages to the portion of the shroud used for radiocarbon dating.[6][7][8][9] However, all of the hypotheses used to challenge the radiocarbon dating have been scientifically refuted,[10][11][12] including the medieval repair hypothesis,[13][14][15] the bio-contamination hypothesis[16] and the carbon monoxide hypothesis.[11]

>a proven forgery

OH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAH

I'll spare you the christKEK shilling and tell you their arguments:

>old testament is not for xtians, new is, but the new says follow the old so idk
>you have to read it in [this dead language]
>it's context
>its literal when I want it, not when I dont
>jews of today are not the same as then
>jesus was white nordic

If I'm missing something some bro to fill in. Note, despite my image, I will be called a Jew.

Attached: 1553566660932.png (800x800, 54K)

恶魔

Jow Forums in a nutshell

try again nigger

Attached: postcard.jpg (600x475, 73K)

except the actual datings point to the time of Jesus
eu.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/03/30/shroud-turin-display/2038295/
abc.net.au/science/articles/2005/01/26/1289491.htm
>As unlikely as it seems, the sample used to test the age of the shroud in 1988 was taken from a rewoven area of the shroud. Indeed, the patch was very carefully made
telegraph.co.uk/news/1482137/Shroud-of-Turin-up-to-3000-years-old.html

Bump

>1300 - 3000 years old
That proves everything.

>The first possible historical record dates from 1353 or 1357.[18][30] and the first certain record (in Lirey, France) in 1390 when Bishop Pierre d'Arcis wrote a memorandum to Pope Clement VII (Avignon Obedience), stating that the shroud was a forgery and that the artist had confessed.[8][31]

LMAO even your own guys don't believe it. Get fucked.

Don't forget to put it in the options field!

Attached: Jesus fake image.jpg (1058x460, 109K)

Read all the way to the bottom kike. Then apologize for being such a dipshit and getting your "facts" from Wikipedia.

Attached: ShroudOfTurin.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

>proven forgery
>references to daily telegraph and singular articles
keep scrolling 9gag and feeding yourself wikipedia zog drone

>old testament is not for xtians, new is, but the new says follow the old so idk
Old Testament was fulfiled with the coming of the Christ and is literally just a frame of reference for the New Testament. As will the NT become with the Second Coming.
>>you have to read it in [this dead language]
No? Just find a KJV or Septaguint unaltered copy and you're good to go.
>>it's context
Among other things.
>>its literal when I want it, not when I dont
Information in the Bible was conveyed through stories so the meaning would remain preserved through time, regardless of who is the person reading it. It is indeed an engineering manual, but for your soul, not for your internal combustion engine.
>>jews of today are not the same as then
Yes and no? I mean they are the same chosen tribe that forfeited it's blessing and fell from grace for their trespassings and persists in their arrogance to this day for the most part, with exceptions of course. Doesn't mean we should follow them or be like them or give them free reign or even that they can't redeem themselves - only if they truly wanted to. They are human as much as we are and Salvation belongs to all that accept Christ, heart and soul.
>>jesus was white nordic
He was not, he was born a jew and jews appear white, but he is most importantly the Son of God. The healer comes first to those who are the most sick.

You have the blessing of being born in an orthodox milieu friend, don't let your arrogance and materialistic nihilism of the modern world blind you, we are wounded as is.

Attached: A7E5FD18-7185-4DD1-A381-BC078B14D783.jpg (746x512, 34K)

>groids can make danish mermaid black
>euros can’t make Jesus white
Honk