OPERATION SENDEMBACK

ICE is going to start rounding up illegals this weekend. They've already started preparing to make arrests throughout California. However, the left has "rapid response networks" to help hide illegals from justice. We need to fuck them over and help ICE do their jobs. With me?

All you have to do is jam up their phone lines. Optimally, feed them false information about ICE movements to keep them distracted instead of immediately revealing that you are just trolling them. I've listed all of the California ones below. Keep calling, and DON'T FORGET TO DIAL *67 BEFORE YOU CALL TO HIDE YOUR NUMBER. Anyone can help, just keep calling, and if you get hung up on, call another number. Enjoy.

All the numbers are here: ccij.sfbar.org/california-rapid-response-networks/

Also, create fake twitter accounts, and spread pic related to trick the illegals into cooperating with ICE.

Attached: 1562994309129.png (1437x1722, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=google maps los angeles&t=h_&ia=maps&iaxm=maps
ievaphone.com/
call2friends.com/free-calls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Original threads

Translation of the poster

Attached: 1563044589500.jpg (2880x1728, 1.7M)

Nah, spread THIS

Attached: 1563043971381.jpg (1440x2150, 1.05M)

The translation

Attached: 1486704713252.jpg (1440x2150, 1.08M)

The one that includes running and fighting is too obvious. We need to be subtle and realistic if we're going to trick anyone.

These aren't supposed to be official though, they are gonna think we are grassroots leftie volunteers

No they won't. It's a dead giveaway. Also, we might get into some trouble for "advocating violence" with the "fight back" part.

And we won't for spreading false information on the behalf of another organization? Face it, these people don't even know their own governors, they'll fall for it because they expect commie support

Here's another good one

Attached: 1562988045014.jpg (1242x2207, 522K)

kek that's literally the one I posted, so I see you like it after all?

I posted this because its Hillary Clinton

nice trips, here's something else she posted

Attached: 1556415617182.png (604x273, 36K)

>Mexicans
>infamous for breaking laws
>many arrived here by breaking laws
>"but the gringos on twitter said to do this..."
Guaranteed to work!

We're not Mexicans. We're concerned white, middle aged American women.

Here's a Jewgle map of Los Angeles:

duckduckgo.com/?q=google maps los angeles&t=h_&ia=maps&iaxm=maps

We can use this to find real street names, landmarks, etc., to make references to. It makes our stories more believable, and thus makes it more likely shitlibs will waste time investigating it.

"abre tu puerta", "abra su puerta", not "abra tu puerta", that is incorrect

You're not getting my point. 1. I highly doubt illegal spics use Twitter 2. Even the ones that do, do you think they're gullible enough to buy this tripe? Most are career criminals who work to evade law enforcement at all costs. I don't see your twitter idea working is all I'm saying

Somebody wasted time creating this?
please have sex

and this might get some of them killed, which helps no one, really

Attached: I see you Jew.jpg (688x456, 41K)

Talking Mexicos here boy, not little chink eyed bugs.

When you open your legs, whore

Awesome!

Attached: CNNimage56821.jpg (1008x672, 422K)

>might get some of them killed
I know Germans are retarded, but that helps ALL of us.

>Here's another good one
Checked.
>kek that's literally the one I posted, so I see you like it after all?
I kinda wish I had the template, and knew Beanerese —
"Refuse to work with lawyers"
"Lawyers are 'officers of the court' and therefore do not have any loyalty to you — you have a better chance representing yourself as yourself."

>and this might get some of them killed, which helps no one, really
And that's where you're wrong.

doubt.jpg

relevant socal numbers, these are gonna be the most important
OP you should consider making information more immediate and accessible for an action
always include directly in the OP
-some numbers to call
-a timeframe to call them in
-a basic script, which can be adhered to for those unwilling to think up a line

Attached: calirapresp.png (723x1356, 98K)

The last part sounds odd. We don't really say "luchar a alguien" but "luchar con alguien" or "contra alguien" instead, like in this one . Also, it is estÁs, mÁs, pÁrales, and escÓndete.

>Hellicopter photos
>CNN calling them satellite photos
To be expected.

What you guys should be doing is swapping out those rapid response numbers with law enforcement agency phone numbers so they'll be unknowingly calling ICE on themselves.

I guess you haven't thought that one through. Although I doubt you do much thinking on a regular basis.

failed thread haha

Ice will respond though. You should switch it to your phone number.

Someone needs to change the "dont record the police" one to "dont record FEDERAL police/agents" because everyone has seen phone videos of police shootings posted on you tube and stuff. People will be able to tell it's fake. Saying it's illegal to record federal agents is more believable because those videos are harder to come by.

I've had luck calling some a few of the numbers in your pic and this pic with ievaphone.com/ and call2friends.com/free-calls
Left Serbia Strong as a message several times as well as several minutes of loud screeching static

Attached: 1563120058171.png (1080x1082, 182K)

Wake me when skilled labor headhunters ring American phones with the same diligence as bill collectors. Results are only ever backwards no matter what solutions are presented.