What is Trumps connection to Mossad?

youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4I
You mean to tell me he funnels all that support to Israel yet doesn't have dealings with Mossad?
Really makes big think.

Attached: 1559049389330.jpg (1469x1826, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themillenniumreport.com/2017/04/compelling-evidence-donald-trump-is-controlled-by-mossad/
youtube.com/watch?v=YW4CvC5IaFI
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-wilbur-ross-commerce-20161208-story.html
nytimes.com/1995/02/03/business/company-news-trump-enlists-help-for-a-taj-mahal-plan.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-bankruptcies-insig/art-of-the-spin-trump-bankers-question-his-portrayal-of-financial-comeback-idUSKCN0ZX0GP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Youtube link
>South Africa flag
Are you that same retarded nigger talking about killing white farmers?

Did you ever look up what happened in Zimbabwe?

Attached: Democrat_2.png (801x550, 726K)

Trump's dealings with the momo go back to his days with his mentor Roy Cohn.
Roy Cohn was on the board of pemindex, a mossad front company that worked to acquire dirt on US politicians and business men (via underage boy sex).
Later on, Trump had dealings with Alex Sater, a jewish russian mobster that laundered money via Trump.

He is also a friend of Ghislaine Maxwell whose father was a momo super spy that robbed 1 billion pounds from a pension fund before dying mysteriously on his boat

Sauce or is this more hear-say?

Fuck off kike.

Attached: 1563028104414.png (346x321, 239K)

yes of course, the guy who got bailed out by Rothschild Inc for 4 billion dollars, the guy who had a jewish mafioso named Roy Cohn as a mentor, the guy who regularly did business with other jewish mafiosos like Alex Sater, the guy who married off all his kids to jews, the guy who gave the Golan height to Israel, the guy who made Jerusalem the capitol of israel, the guy who signed laws saying criticizing jews should be illegal in Europe, the guy who thinks anti-zionism is anti-semitism, the guy who filled his cabinett of jews and neo-cohens

that guy

this is your guy

this is your guy

your champion against the jewish agenda

Go murder farmers nigger--adults are speaking.

what part are you interesting in?
You can start with part I and see part II and III
You can follow the links for sources, news reports, etc.

themillenniumreport.com/2017/04/compelling-evidence-donald-trump-is-controlled-by-mossad/
make sure you have a barf bag handy

Pieczenik's mossad handler was not clipped. Sloppy.

He got bailed out by his family--not the rothchilds. Where do you get that from?

Mossad is also garbage compared to the US agencies--why would I believe him to be a mossad agent when there are much more powerful and connected domestic agencies like the CIA?

it's not mossad, it's freemasonry you dumb cunt. you guys are so stupid, just quit browsing this site cause you obviously cannot handle the truth that our world today is deceptive. every single so called "opposition" today is controlled by freemasons.

this boomer had me until the
>muh 4d chess

Attached: 1532481671217.jpg (250x174, 5K)

freemasons are jews, no difference.

Attached: 1538675982774.jpg (1000x666, 128K)

the weather is probably also controlled by them, not to mention Iran, Nazi Germany, North Korea, Chian all of them are controlled single handedly.

>themillenniumreport
Garbage

you need to understand that since 1933 the US government went bankrupt and the receivers of the debt were the investors of the Federal Reserve, and Baron Alfred Rothschild created the Federal Reserve Act so now you know who owns the US government and by extension own you too.
The CIA and Mossad are both mercenary armies of the banking families and both exist to destabilize regions in order to profit from the civil unrest by selling weapons, drugs, slaves and even human organs.
The related img covers the first paragraph in detail.
I'll post a few more imgs to help explain the second paragraph

Attached: Birth Certificate Slavery 1.png (1649x4070, 365K)

Attached: CIA home in Switzerland.jpg (672x9160, 2.12M)

No, he got bailed out by Rothschild Inc. in the 90s. 4 bilion dollars. The banker who oversaw it, Wilbur Ross, is not Trumps Secretary of Commerce.

youtube.com/watch?v=YW4CvC5IaFI

Attached: Mossad ISIS leader.jpg (627x1024, 117K)

>asks for sources, all sources provided with links, garbage

ok boomer..I didn't realize you were a magatard with no real interest in knowing about the twisted world of the elite.

>FED
>1913
Sure--I get that. I think it's a stretch to think that the CIA would allow Mossad to have any sway over US politics. I'm sure those two agencies try to use eachother for various ends but I don't see any compelling argument that the CIA's motives are in any way predicated on what mossad "wants"

>themillenniumreport is not a good secondary source

1) Learn the difference between primary and secondary sources
2) Learn how to distinguish between fact an opinion.

eat shit, boomer
you didn't even look at the link.
If you had bothered to take a gander you would have realized that the author of the piece provides the sources to back his claims.

Now go have a heart attack in your garage, fucking decrepit faggot

first day on Jow Forums?

The Fed was created in 1913 but the US government went bankrupt in 1933 and the owners of the Fed were the receivers of the debt when the Emergency Banking Act was signed and your birth certificate became a treasury bond. Take a moment to read that img I posted because it has a lot of info.
Plus, you still consider the two agencies (CIA and Mossad) as separate entities but they're both controlled by the same people.
Who are those people?
Here's a list and you might find a few familiar names on banks, it's not by accident:
Abraham, Adams, Aldobrandini/Borghese, Astor, Baker, Bancroft, Barclay, Bartlett, Bennett, Beresford, Borja/Borgia, Breakspear, Bruce, Bush, Cabot, Chigi, Clarkes, Coffin, Colonna/Cologna, Conti, Cooper, Delano, Este, Estence, Farnese/Delle Overe, Fitzgerald, Forbes, Gaetani/Caetani, Gardner, Goldman, Gordon, Guggenheim, Habsburg, Hanover, Harriman, Higginson, Jasper, Kennedy(Cavendish), Krupp, Kuhn/Kohn/Cohn/Cohen, Lazard, Lehman, Levy, Lindsays, Loeb, Merdici/Medici/Domedici, Moore, Morgan, Noble, Oppenheimer, Orsini/Maximus, Otis, Palmer, Pamphii, Planck, Plantagenet, Pratt, Quincy, Raffles, Rice, Robinson, Rockefeller, Romanov, Rothschild, Royces, Sach, Sassoon, Saxe-Goha-Coburg (Windsor), Schiff, Schroder, Seaf, Shermans, Sinclair (St Clair), Smith, Somaglia, Spencer-Churchill, Stanley, Strauss, Stuart/Stewart, Tudor, Warburg (Bank)

I read your garbage link--and it was just that: garbage.

Hear say--same shit being spammed here for the past week. Nothing new and absolutely not quality sauce.

>You never gave me sauce on your rothchild claim.
I'm guessing this isn't the first time you've failed to deliver.

i already did, its in the video you retarded ape

it was all over the media in the 90s, it's not even a secret you fucking idiot

MSM is so good at reporting the truth... also that video is ridiculously bad. I'm not watching 19 minutes of garbage for some vague headline that you seem to think is a "gotcha"

>GIVE ME SOURCES BUT DONT GIVE ME ALTERNATIVE MEDIA SOURCES AND DONT GIVE ME MAINSTREAM MEDIA SOURCES I WANT BANK STATEMENTS GIVE ME TRUMPS BANK STATEMENTS NOW

fucking retarded boomer, i cant believe they use demented retards like you in the old folks home use the internet

Pretty sure that was his wife fixing him a bagel. Still relevant.

>Thinks a 20 minute schitzo video is a source
Retarded children (like you) don't know how to vet information. You don't even know the difference between primary and secondary sources and seem ok with single sourced information.... but sure, let me respect your opinion.

i do know the difference you lazy demented boomer migatard

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-wilbur-ross-commerce-20161208-story.html
nytimes.com/1995/02/03/business/company-news-trump-enlists-help-for-a-taj-mahal-plan.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-bankruptcies-insig/art-of-the-spin-trump-bankers-question-his-portrayal-of-financial-comeback-idUSKCN0ZX0GP

but that wont make you happy. the only thing that makes you happy is worshiping israel and squandering your childrens inheritance

Zero mentions of rothchilds.

Why am I not surprised.

ILLITERATE BOOMER SCUM

Oh, I see why you're confused--the rothchilds represented the bond holders: NOT TRUMP. They were the ones trying to oust him--you need to get your story straight bro.

>You think the guys trying to oust trump were trying to do anything but stave off and financing loss
>You don't understand how financing works
ya, sure dude--tell me more about this Mossad financing narrative.

Lived in NY selling real estate.
Life history full of weird events involving kikes.
"German" father with weird generic sounding name.
Constant attention whoring and hoarding wealth (like a kike).
Elected with the help of kikes specialized in spy shit, creating personality cults, propaganda...
Uses stupid kike symbolism every time he can.

Yeah, I guess he is our guy after all...

Mossad is chump change compared to the racket the US has going on.

Attached: discretionary_spending_pie,_2015_enacted.png (1003x915, 145K)