So let me get this straight...

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

People born in other countries that move to my country get to make political changes to match their ideological narrative when they weren't even born here in the first place?
And this makes sense because...?

Attached: IMG-4163.jpg (82 KB, 640x872)

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

Because of communists trying to take away our freedom

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

Because diversity is strength
Resistance is weakness
And your enemies lose when they kill you

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

Why dont you fucking idiots learn your own countries laws before you make these god damn idiotic statements

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

She married her brother to get here

Thats immigration fraud..

She should be deported back to Somalia since she loves it so fucking much..

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

Congress should be full of citizens who are ONLY citizens of the United States. Ilhan Omar is only good for being her brother's cock holster (and ticket to America).

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

and the funny part is most other countries if not all do not let you do this and for good reason

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

That makes no sense at all that a fucking foreigner gets to come to MY COUNTRY and make policy changing that will affect ME.
And also, what the fuck??? Diversity is not our strength? Unity through commonality is. The only good diveristy has to offer is diversity of thought, that's is.

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

Democracy sucks.

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

Exactly! (Just like Trump tweeted earlier today)
She should just move back to somolia if she praises it so fuckin much

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

This

Attached: IMG-4164.jpg (101 KB, 640x1060)

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

It's a disgrace. Niggers and muslims swamping our countries are bad enough, without nigger muslims like this thing becoming a fifth column.

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

I’m ready for War when you guys are.

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

its not your country bro. stolen from the natives, built by slaves.

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

Immigration helps boost GDP and creates an entirely new class of consumers

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

Sometimes people from outside can see a much clear image, for example mutts are not human, they're goods for Jews' disposal - she can easily see through it and speak out.

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

Didn' you mutts have a law that says you have to be born in your fucking melting pot to run for president? Now fucking Omar? You're going too far. You have fucked up the entire world with your jewish masters. Fuck you

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

Because "muh freedom", goyim.

Attached: Jew-question-mark.gif (4 KB, 452x523)

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

now you understand internation communism and the LEFT Democrat machine in the USA

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

Attached: Donald-Trump-roasts-shitskin-THOTs.png (71 KB, 811x550)

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

You north americans are just mad because last time you went to Mogadishu you barely manage to comeback...

Attached: 1511186755067.jpg (83 KB, 274x365)

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

You know what must be done user, the tree of liberty need renewing

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

She can't run for President, but Congress can still have foreign-born members. I'm pretty sure that law was changed by shitlibs/kikes at some point in the 1900s.

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

A Black women is at best a rape target. Not more.

T. The half-Brazilian

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

and that's a good thing!

Attached: p1ce8H.jpg (80 KB, 1024x663)

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

Thanks to the Boomer New Leftists and bu$ine$$ class “asylum seeker” went from a “temporary war refugee,” to permanent resident with full access to the welfare state, and birthright citizenship for her spawn.

Now if you’re from any third world country you can claim asylum because of muh gang violence. The Whig historian leftists have to keep destroying the meaning of words in order to advance the agenda.

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

Man why do these niggers always behave like this. Zero respect.

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

I know right! Imagine how the Native Americans must feel!

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

because britain does it u racist now fuck off back to idk , im watching you, big brother is watching you, the clinton crime network is watching you

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

its the fault of the boomers. They handed positions of power to shitskins rather than young white men.

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

Delta and the rangers only lost13 guys and killed about 1500 somolians

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

found the retard

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

north americans

fucking spics and "muh america=americas". Just call em Americans you dumb monkey.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit