So let me get this straight

People born in other countries that move to my country get to make political changes to match their ideological narrative when they weren't even born here in the first place?
And this makes sense because...?

Attached: IMG_4163.jpg (640x872, 82K)

Because of communists trying to take away our freedom

Because diversity is strength
Resistance is weakness
And your enemies lose when they kill you

Why dont you fucking idiots learn your own countries laws before you make these god damn idiotic statements

She married her brother to get here

Thats immigration fraud..

She should be deported back to Somalia since she loves it so fucking much..

Congress should be full of citizens who are ONLY citizens of the United States. Ilhan Omar is only good for being her brother's cock holster (and ticket to America).

and the funny part is most other countries if not all do not let you do this and for good reason

That makes no sense at all that a fucking foreigner gets to come to MY COUNTRY and make policy changing that will affect ME.
And also, what the fuck??? Diversity is not our strength? Unity through commonality is. The only good diveristy has to offer is diversity of thought, that's is.

Democracy sucks.

Exactly! (Just like Trump tweeted earlier today)
She should just move back to somolia if she praises it so fuckin much

This

Attached: IMG_4164.jpg (640x1060, 101K)

It's a disgrace. Niggers and muslims swamping our countries are bad enough, without nigger muslims like this thing becoming a fifth column.

I’m ready for War when you guys are.

its not your country bro. stolen from the natives, built by slaves.

Immigration helps boost GDP and creates an entirely new class of consumers

Sometimes people from outside can see a much clear image, for example mutts are not human, they're goods for Jews' disposal - she can easily see through it and speak out.

Didn' you mutts have a law that says you have to be born in your fucking melting pot to run for president? Now fucking Omar? You're going too far. You have fucked up the entire world with your jewish masters. Fuck you

Because "muh freedom", goyim.

Attached: Jew question mark.gif (452x523, 4K)

now you understand internation communism and the LEFT Democrat machine in the USA

Attached: Donald Trump roasts shitskin THOTs.png (811x550, 71K)

You north americans are just mad because last time you went to Mogadishu you barely manage to comeback...

Attached: 1511186755067.jpg (274x365, 83K)

You know what must be done user, the tree of liberty need renewing

She can't run for President, but Congress can still have foreign-born members. I'm pretty sure that law was changed by shitlibs/kikes at some point in the 1900s.

A Black women is at best a rape target. Not more.

T. The half-Brazilian

>and that's a good thing!

Attached: p1ce8H.jpg (1024x663, 80K)

Thanks to the Boomer New Leftists and bu$ine$$ class “asylum seeker” went from a “temporary war refugee,” to permanent resident with full access to the welfare state, and birthright citizenship for her spawn.

Now if you’re from any third world country you can claim asylum because of muh gang violence. The Whig historian leftists have to keep destroying the meaning of words in order to advance the agenda.

Man why do these niggers always behave like this. Zero respect.

I know right! Imagine how the Native Americans must feel!

because britain does it u racist now fuck off back to idk , im watching you, big brother is watching you, the clinton crime network is watching you

its the fault of the boomers. They handed positions of power to shitskins rather than young white men.

Delta and the rangers only lost13 guys and killed about 1500 somolians

found the retard

>north americans

fucking spics and "muh america=americas". Just call em Americans you dumb monkey.