RACIST PIECE OF SHIT

Why doesn't he go back to Germany and fix Germany? Drumpf forgets he too is an immigrant of a country he claims is being horribly managed now.

Attached: drumpf.png (776x830, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NJFjixuTSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: hello i am huwhite.jpg (449x499, 59K)

>Why doesn't he go back to
Israel
>and fix
Israel

He was born in new York that's not in Germany.... Are you OK user ?

>you can't leave fast enough
my thoughts exactly, now about the 50+ million nonwhites that are here illegally.....

He’s hopping on the attack on progressives, gaining sympathy from Pelosi and every other moderate democrat who is fed up with this gang. 200 IQ political play.

A fool’s errand no doubt

Welp just when I thought I was out...

Trump 2020

He wasn’t born in Germany

Was Germany even a united country when his ancestors came over?

Germany could actually use Trump's help to expel the million Muslim "refugees" that Merkel let in.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NJFjixuTSs
Start getting used to this kind of shit, you fucking poofsters.... in minecraft of course.

He wasn’t born in Germany, nor is he trying to make the nation more like a 3rd world shithole.

this truth bomb is going to cause people on the right side of history to blow a fuse.

His mother and father come from Scotland and Germany, not USA.

How can someone be so absolutely based? He might not be effective with legislation, but he truly stands up for Americans. PC culture was a muzzle to keep Americans docile

>hy doesn't he go back to Germany and fix Germany
They could use it desu

Irrelevant he is speaking about people who immigrated by choice who complain not people born inside the country are you retarded ?

His father was born in the us, you fucking retard.

And? Why don't you go back to Ching Chong land faggot?

COPE HARDER SHITSKIN

Attached: Justin Trudeau.jpg (280x210, 22K)

Lol Jihadi ilhan niggers BTFO

tested FR

>OP doesn't know what the brain drain is
Canadian revisionist history is amazing.

AOC was born in the USA.

>Was Germany even a united country when his ancestors came over?
Yes, his grandfather was born in the Palatinate in 1869, unification was in 1871. I don't know exactly when he came to the US but it was as an adult.

It actually is quite a problem for developing countries that their best and brightest flee those shitholes instead of improving them.