Do you think the concentration camp photos are leading to backlash against Trump?

Do you think the concentration camp photos are leading to backlash against Trump?

Attached: 1563082502082.jpg (700x700, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/immigrants-free-leave-detention/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What concentration camps? Fuck your framing and fuck your narrative.

An absolutely retarded comparison that anyone with a few brain cells to shake together can discern: One group was supposedly murdering people en masse while the other is detaining folks trying to get INTO the country. Or did millions of jews win fabulous prizes in the holocaust? I cant remember which is which.

What backlash?

I would love her "back" on my face

Attached: 1563066471416.png (583x571, 700K)

No. Because nobody walked across a desert to get into a concentration camp.
Nobody forced them into that situation.
Nobody shaved their head and tattooed ID numbers on them.
Nobody is forcefully detaining them, they’re free to return where they came from.
>the left can’t meme
Is all it is.

You realize before Nazi's started killing people in those camps.
There were just holding them there.
Trumps only been doing this for 2 years, see what he is doing with them in 4 more.
They will eventually figure out it's cheaper to just get rid of them then send them back home.

I prefer to call it a beaner sleep away camp, thank you very much.

Attached: 9C537441-EAA5-4A55-93D4-6218D86F0EAC.jpg (499x613, 116K)

this

Attached: 1561307226172.jpg (640x791, 102K)

Based. Do you really think so? Do you think they’ll live stream it? God, that would be awesome.

no one is forcing them
into there
is this simple point too complicated for you?

>AOC: Those are concentration camps.
>Get's shit from everyone for doing a Holocaust comparison
>AOC: I totally meant like the camps in the Boer War. Aren't you educated?
>AOC continues to retweet and tweet holocaust comparisons afterwards

I think its a backlash against democrats for being stupid. Hispanics WANT to come in here whereas the others are prisoners of war and people trying to leave the country to survive.

Just post this comic whenever they make that comparison.

Attached: auschwitz.jpg (1249x395, 97K)

The whole thing is stupid, just send them back

They are free to leave whenever they want lol.

Actually I like the vertical framing more

People are fed up with the obvious falsehoods being pushed by far-left retards. Pretending like the US government is rounding up people to put in a nazi-style death camp is one of the most dishonest and dumbest fucking things ever.

Attached: CD50E4EE-AF79-4FF1-A839-FFF84F56E3AE.jpg (500x500, 15K)

God I wish.

>Do you think the concentration camp photos are leading to backlash against Trump?
FDR had far more massive concentration camps in California for American citizens with Japanese ancestors and it got FDR reelected a number of times.

Attached: FDR.jpg (708x990, 284K)

There it is
/Thread

Honestly, no. I think people have been listening to hysterical lefties shriek about Nazis and concentration camps for the last two years and are just tired of it. My suspicion is most people are just tuning this shit out at this point.

The amusing thing is all this fear mongering will probably lead to actual concentration camps. No one is going to take the left seriously when they cry wolf all the goddamned time. Once they have lost all credibility with the general public (happening now) the right will be free to act with impunity.

Or they are beginning to question if concentration camps aren't such a bad thing after all.

dumb question but are they really free to leave?

if so do you have a source? i'd like to throw it in my coworker's face.

Free to leave the country yes they are basically standing in line to get in.

snopes says it's mostly false

snopes.com/fact-check/immigrants-free-leave-detention/

No. For one thing, the spics are literally leaving their countries to get thrown into "concentration camps" on purpose.

The only people who care are the people who hate Trump in the first place. Furthermore they have no solution to the migrant problem, they just want to complain to further their political agenda.

Show flag

Also they chose to enter the US illegally.