007 (Nigger Bitch) Troll Idea. This is not Progressive enough!

Most of you have probably seen the news that the next 007 will be a black female. I have an idea of how we should react.

Our enemies expect us to get angry that they have ruined one of the greatest action movie franchises of all time. But, I ask you this anons, what is the point?

It doesn't matter how angry we get. They will not change it back to a handsome charming white man. In fact, our outrage will give them the chance to call us racist and sexist. They love doing that.

Instead, I think we should go the other way. I think we should complain that they have not changed the film enough. Here are some examples.

Why did they have to make a new female character when Bond could have come out as transgender and had a sex change?

Why isn't she Muslim? Where is her hijab?

The Native American community has waited long enough to be represented in a Bond film, why have you spit in their face?

What if Bond had Down's Syndrome, wouldn't that be an inspiring message?

Is this new character a lesbian? If not, why not?

Do you have something against midgets? this would have been a golden opportunity to create 003 and a half

When will Hollywood have the balls to make Bond a pair of conjoined twins? They could be 007 and 008!

I'm sure you get the point. I think we should push the other way because I don't see how they can really respond to that.

Also, the further we can push them and the more normies will abandon the franchise.

James Bond is dead. They killed him. Nothing can change that, but, we could at least try and have some fun with it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7244671/Thought-007-never-woman-black-shes-James-Bond-hand-number-over.html

Attached: 00700Nigger.jpg (644x449, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npcdaily.com/1858/cultural-push-to-make-the-next-james-bond-a-disabled-transgender-person-of-color/
youtube.com/watch?v=9IOeLIhqDuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fook ya moite i'mma da real 0.007% huwhite moite

Attached: i am fucking white8.jpg (600x404, 156K)

>This is not Progressive enough!
you are on to something with this sentiment.
force them to use a trans black.

this is good, trash her for not being muslim because as we all know, uk is turning muslim by the day

>Why did they have to make a new female character when Bond could have come out as transgender and had a sex change?

Attached: 32e726ecae462022c185fea82642dd66418408a0c06d7b5c2bc1513ac1692dff.jpg (224x255, 17K)

All the letters hurt my eyes, and the spacing gave me a seizure. Get Reddit to be sued.

How about the next 007 be a dog? Or a american? HUMM?

I think it will be cool, a black woman james bond lady. Sounds based to me.

to be honest, I find it kinda comforting knowing that there are those with much more money, who are complete and utter failures at life compared to us. And seeing this testament in the media (which much of it goes at a loss) every day just gives my heart this little "oomf" to go about doing stuff in life.

It makes me know that if I try a little bit harder, if I self study on my own a little bit more, that I can exceed these idiots quite well. To be honest I used to be frightened of working, of starting a business, of doing all sorts of stuff in society. But these people and their open failures just show that there is basically no competition out there.

If you dress well, if you eat well, if you avoid the degeneracy pitfalls, and if you are white, you go much farther than any of them ever dreamed they could. The more they destroy, the more you can re-conquer where the boomers used to be.

I know I'm not the greatest writer, but, my ideas are straight from the mind of Zeus! So stop being a Faggot Susie!

shes unironically hot

She has nudes. Google "MaryFagan1913"

IM SO TIRED OF THEM "BROWNING DOWN" MOVIES AND SHOWS!!!

Attached: 1562921368218.jpg (960x639, 309K)

American is too much. Black transgender doggo, humping moneypenny leg as a greeting

Fuck me, mommy!

Black, Beautiful, and Has Balls and a Dick.
We are not talking about Barry.

Attached: obamatrannies.jpg (640x640, 81K)

Stop doing drugs

>Why did they have to make a new female character when Bond could have come out as transgender and had a sex change?
>Why isn't she Muslim? Where is her hijab?
>The Native American community has waited long enough to be represented in a Bond film, why have you spit in their face?
>What if Bond had Down's Syndrome, wouldn't that be an inspiring message?
>Is this new character a lesbian? If not, why not?

they're so bigoted! why can this horrible
xenophobia be allowed in cinema? have they no shame?

come to think of it, I'm sickened by their continual use of able bodied actingpeople. there needs to be more wheelchair bound people of girth!

>What if Bond had Down's Syndrome
Holy shit, that would be kino.

>This is not Progressive enough!
I like the idea.

Attached: black_trans_disabled_model.jpg (745x920, 222K)

Bros ...why do I wanna fuck her?

this is laughable
erasing the suffering of black woman and discrimination by pretending that they are represented already in the upper echolons of society

Idk, maybe you're a nigger yourself and feel attracted to your own kind?

Fuck! Michelle Obama literally looks more manly than the tranny!

>Evilboss: Ahh... Mr.. Miss... MAAM Bon... *wheeze* *wheeze* I've *wheeze* been expectin.. exh.. exh.. *wheeze* expecting you
>Bond: Damn you, you.. shit the battery on my wheelchair ran out.. shit
>Evilboss: Henchman A, do be so *wheeze* *wheeze* kind to *wheeze* give MAAM Bond a replacehmm hhh heh.. hhuuhrh. *wheeze* replacement battery... eee *wheeze*
>Henchman A: WEEEEEEE STRAWBERRIES *clap clap* *clap clap* PRECUM! *clap clap* WEEEEEEEE (curls into human ball and twitches on the floor making repeated 'beep' sounds)
Spy action drama has never been this intense.

You might be a Gorilla

I'm glad I could entertain you

>What if Bond had Down's Syndrome
Fucking Kek

Haha that would be so bad I might have to actually watch it

>Do you have something against midgets? this would have been a golden opportunity to create 003 and a half

Attached: topkek.jpg (1000x716, 103K)

The Names Bond, Mong Bond
*smashes martini against the wall*

This has all the makings of a fine quality web cartoon.

Attached: Bond.jpg (201x251, 9K)

No Person of Size, OP?
You Bigot!!!!!!!!!!!

>Downie Bond
Y E S
>"Bawd, Jaym Bawd haha yaaay"
I would pay to see that

Attached: 1534881031439.png (256x384, 167K)

I'm okay with this, the quality of movies and media has dramatically dropped, so their pandering for blacks and faggots is very fitting for the type of demographics that should be kept entertained with their bullshit. Meanwhile caucasian heterosexuals can focus on other types of independent media and forms of art.

Because you're a true white man. A true white man will always rape/colonize black women. It doesn't mean you're going to date or marry her though.

Low test betas.

Attached: stevo.png (266x282, 138K)

Go back to oil wrestling your other EU bumchums! You onions boy beta cuck bitch!

>Meanwhile in Q division
"Hi Ms. bond, we manage to create wellfare checks for you"

"Ayo gib me dat wyte boi"

I see that people had a similar idea a few months ago npcdaily.com/1858/cultural-push-to-make-the-next-james-bond-a-disabled-transgender-person-of-color/

Attached: 007trans.jpg (780x405, 83K)

Attached: 003 1:2.jpg (400x500, 25K)

She triggered the death of the African American Museum director in Louisiana

Notice the timing of the release?

Her name is the clue.....

LASH AND A LYNCH

LAFS AND A LIST

Jean Laffite was a French American pirate in Louisiana.....these were men that occasionally worked for the Confederates or the later KGC

So the message here folks is this is a new stage of their interests there in the area.and that this was a symbolic ritual killing

She was left in the trunk

"The Junk In The Trunk"

The drug running is going through the area now.....they use these killings with Hollywood releases to trigger attacks and during the confusion the attention is drawn away from other events taking place like the shipments being routed through these types of "cryptic marketing" strategies

youtube.com/watch?v=9IOeLIhqDuE

>NPC daily
goddamned...

24/7 Very Special Agent

hello shlomo

If we don't stop this now, the future is disabled-trans.

"Pay attention, double-o-seven, this wheelchair is equipped with rear launched stinger missiles. And this colostomy bag, is high explosive."

Attached: Bond_Future.jpg (647x725, 152K)

I ain't no Jew Mary Sue! Now go back to watching your wife getting fucked cuck!

Outstanding!

Attached: clap.gif (500x250, 451K)