Happening: FEDS WARNING

Are you ready for the biggest battle on U.S soil since Civil War?

Attached: 1.png (1220x439, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2019/5/21/18633783/russia-2020-election-racial-violence-nbc
bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
stripes.com/news/us/the-veterans-were-desperate-gen-macarthur-ordered-us-troops-to-attack-them-1.480665
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>British
>Purple

If they kill a single person at this event, then the Government has sealed their fate.

They can't get away with another waco when we have the internet

Pft, where do you think they keep those crowd dispersal heat rays at?

>stands ready
how many levels of psyop are we up to now? Shoot american citizens while beaners walk back and forth over the border every minute.

>EN: Let things be clear! Gladio works for God and in Gladio, there is an alien part. That had been confirmed at Pentecost 2019. So, it was three weeks ago, but I could not say anything. 4 UFOs were present during the re-ignition of Vesuvius (video). There is now one above Triest and there will be many more. The risk that Iran, directly or indirectly, causes a nuclear war, is one of the reasons for their presence. These ETs are not necessarily peaceful or aggressive. They are part of the army of God. Like Gladio and I, we respond to orders. The planned Apocalypse, in the coming days and weeks, will be well caused by all of these forces. In other words, it will not be light.

>In addition, the very serious Bob Dean said that a number of sci-fi movies have always been part of the truth, in order to convey a message. "Independence Day" (cf the movie) was 3 days ago and I think we are lucky. Do you remember their DEWs exploding buildings? Today, we know these DEW! This is not without reason. Now that we know that these fictions had some truth. We will have the truth but not in film! The wrath of God, will use these means.
>God bless you !

facebook
.com/marc.delantre.3/posts/442209083288304

Area 51 is really the global elites trafficking hub. Drugs, Weapons, Humans, all stored there.

What is more likely? That the government has advanced spacecraft from another civilization hidden at a secret base? Or that that ((the powers to be)) are using this to quell the resurgence of religion in the west Possibly by setting up their own new religion. History shows it to be the former. Splinter to the wind, a thousand pieces, etc.

The government is free to glass you if you even try it and I support them. This isn't niggers storming a CVS tier, this is people trying to storm a military instillation. The level of dissonance you need to think storming a fucking military instillation isn't going to get you a free prescription of lead pills is staggering.

Storm hollywood mansions and steal all the unmarked reels you find, its all snuff and gore and pedo shit. That is what people should be doing. Storming the literal military is pants on head retarded.

*The latter

Area 51 is where they do very low level military hardware projects, mostly just testing, not even the R&D
it's a distraction from the real black sites which we don't even know about

i heard they keep animal human hybrids there too

If the feds want to deputize me I will work for free manning a machine gun nest to defend area 51 from the swarms of idiots.

Your government shot dead the students who tried to storm area 51 in the 60s.

They will do it again. Go read a book on your history ffs.

kys

It would be hilarious if a bunch alien wackos set off the country.

you couldnt be anymore of a dick sucker if you tried. are you also christian? fucking retard

We'll get to see the technology that they should be using at the border.

Nobody is going to show up

They can't afford not to. If people think they can just storm a military base its big trouble.

tfw they get out there and realize they dont got dem bars
c-can you hear me now?

Attached: 1561608559210.gif (516x402, 628K)

Of all the places to raid.
You deserve to be shot.
Sage

like when they shot kids at a university holding flowers peacefully protesting the vietnam war?

Checked

Attached: 1554477166469.jpg (500x375, 26K)

cool story. based on absolutely nothing factual because you don't fucking know one way or the other
just like everybody else

The government could make a shitload of money off of this by charging $120 a person for tours the day before. Most of the people would just be like “Yeah, that sounds like a way better deal than going to prison.” They’d take a shitty tour that shows them 1/10 of the base and go home claiming that there’s no aliens.

its not impossible. you just need the manpower for it.
these military kikes bleed and die just like everyone else

Not like the feds don't know what those "protesters" are up to. Could stop it before it even happened, or they could make it happen.

Foreign intelligence agencies would likely take this event as a golden opportunity for espionage. Our military absolutely has the right to restrict access to its bases, and if a handful of boomer retards end up shot it's their own damn fault.

Fuck off that bullshit. Public didn’t know until early eighties.

a shitload of money? if everyone in america goes that may cover the operating cost of the base for a day or two

My fingers are kind of crossed this happens. It'd be interesting to see that type of shit in our lifetimes.

This is something you'd think pol would push, just for the lulz.

Attached: D_YqXThXYAEyegZ.jpg (891x960, 57K)

Hoping for a bloodbath
For the memes

Attached: 1562529849754m.jpg (772x1024, 73K)

Because I don't advocate for suicide by military?
the people supporting this are larping for >kys irl. Its retardation.

Attached: 1563036139633.jpg (540x867, 102K)

your putting these retards on a pedestal. do you plan to do that forever? they're not immortal. they're not robots. they're low iq fuckwits with guns and body armor.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't area 51 an aircraft testing ground that's located in the middle of an empty field? How do you realistically approach this as a group of civilians without running the risk of getting mowed down by machine guns?

not today satan. not today.

Area 51 is where they farm kids for pedos

Only to discover nigs are the result of aliens breeding with chimps in order to destroy the human race

Attached: 04C2002F-395C-41D6-9EB0-BD817B96A8AA.jpg (814x541, 306K)

nothing is impossible. some things are however memes. like this one.
nobody is storming shit. they developed all my favorite aircraft out there. plus i dont think people are physically up to the task of just covering the 20 or so miles of open desert from the gate to the base in the first place. they probably think you can take an uber up to the runway. the fun is going to be sucked right out of them when they realize there is no cell service to upload them selfies anyway.

I’m so over this retarded facebook meme

by bringing your own guns and mowing them down instead.

>being a nigger
it's off limits, faggot
if you don't want it to be off limits, elect a Governor in Nevada who will do something about it
you don't storm a government installation, that's niggerchimp tier behavior

The real tragedy was the random victim who wasn't even protesting, just switching classes and got hit by stray bullets.

eat shit kike

Its pretty obvious area 51 is a distraction from other sites. They're not going to keep their top secrete shit there because it's too well known.

I'm not putting anyone on a pedestal. I support castle doctrine in all forms. This is just another variation of it. You step foot on their land and they can kill you for all I care.

nice flag.

God I hope they do this!

It's kind of ironic that the Area 51 staff flies out of McCarran across from Mandalay Bay.

Yeah good luck doing that in the middle of a field. Not like you're attacking a fortified military base or anything.

they'll kill you eventually regardless of whether or not you step on "their land"

So who is behind this?
It has to be a psyop. You can't tell me some funny faggots from some social media group came up with this live action raid.
Is this a test, maybe a bet or challenge between some alphabet agencies? To see if pushing a meme hard enough could actually entice people to irl larp?

If 1,000 people go, that’s $120,000. It doesn’t sound like much, but that’s enough to give everyone on the base a $500 Christmas bonus. Am I imagine if they advertised it they could easily get thousands of people there for a tour.

The little things add up, and it would be much better than just loading a bunch of anime-runfags full of .50 calibers.

How do you graduate if you don't get shot?

go back to your video games zoomer

yeah i'm the kike for not wanting to encourage people to storm an american military base
are you retarded?

The entire thing will be Geraldo Riviera 2: Chaingun Boogaloo.
They will all storm an empty facility and livestream as they open a hangar and its just fucking empty.

And they will all be labeled enemies of the state for their troubles.

>Feds Warm UFO enthusiasts against storming Area 51: Military 'stands ready'

Wait, so a federal agency is admitting the existence of Area 51?
Something not right about this...

Sadly, but does this mean government is our guy now?

Source?

no they fucking won't you insane shill. Generations have lived and died with no violence done to any of their population. There hasn't been a single pogrom by the state/feds in the entire history of the nation.
Not one. You live in a fantasy realm.

the majority of people who work in government are just regular americans
it's mostly the ones at the top that you should be suspicious of

National Security. Sign me up to guard the fence I wanna kill zoomers

t brainwashed kike shill

>based on absolutely nothing factual because you don't fucking know one way or the other
It's common sense you fucking moron. A base that has basically become a tourist attraction ? If they didn't move all the important shit to area 32 or a real black site that doesn't even have a public name, then I would be concerned. Thank god the military isn't as fucking dumb as you.

If all 750k actually showed up, they would have to bring a lot of supplies and they'd ALL have to be armed.
Finding 750k Americans with guns is theoretically easy. They could even scrounge up a few tanks and explosives, but not necessarily anything that can breach a bunker door.
It would most likely involve laying siege to the facility, and crying as the soldiers inside have a shredding party and then being routed as the military consolidates its forces from the rest of the country and mobilizes them to relieve the base, which 750k civies, even armed, isn't going to be enough in conventional battle.

And that's literally worst case scenario for the military.

i'm guessing he's an anti-government libtardian

wew
this shit just gets more and more hillarious

well good luck to ya on that

Attached: 1562379968711.webm (460x252, 622K)

know how many people work there do ya?

The zombies overrun secret underground facility, who can stop the naruto wave?

Attached: image.png (396x460, 250K)

Russian propaganda thread
/thread

vox.com/2019/5/21/18633783/russia-2020-election-racial-violence-nbc

Lol wtf. Why would you try to storm military base...

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

Nice argument
whatever he is shilling its dumb. He reeks of a minor who doesn't understand the real world. Probably of a darker skin complexion.

Stable geniuses on bikes?

>what is operation northwoods

die in a fire

LOL i want to believe.

Listen, this shit is not going to happen. It will be dispersed before they become a threat to the base.
How the fuck do you get 20,000 people to a remote area in a desert without being noticed? It's impossible. They won't get any where near the base, they probably wont even get to the town.

something that wasn't executed

>The government could make a shitload of money off of this by charging $120
You're going to get the gas chamber in the future you dumb kike. Glad its so easy to spot.

Bullshit, one example.
stripes.com/news/us/the-veterans-were-desperate-gen-macarthur-ordered-us-troops-to-attack-them-1.480665

this is literally all they are going to see.

Attached: 1812899.jpg (2500x1667, 487K)

Kek maybe a few hundred die hard gullible LARPers will show up, get drunk and go home

If they actually try to storm the base a few of them will get shot and the rest will disperse

This meme won't keep the hype for 2 more months. Just gonna drop off.
We're already in the stage where the meme is being crossmemed with other memes
Give it a couple more weeks and the meme will drop off in popularity

once they shoot someone it'll be fair game to shoot back

Another one
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings

>pogrom
Mormons came pretty close. Then again, they did join native raiding parties against American settlers, which triggered what could be considered America's second deadliest civil war with almost 100 casualties. Impressive considering most of our near-civil war conflicts typically had only 1 or 0 casualties.

You mean shooting commies?

as if
no one gives a shit if some retards storming a military base for no reason get mowed down

And another
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

good luck trying to fight the U.S. military under home advantage.

I hope all of them die. I also will be the first to tell the grieving families they acted like sub humans. This is literally
>dey dindu nuffin
They're literally trying to invade a military base.

And another one
Killed an unarmed mother holding her baby.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

those people dont need luck, just guns and good aim.

>No one has ever done something for the lulz and has had it blow out of proportion.

This is also considering if all 750k civilians are organized well and actually have the balls to stay there when the military shoots back. Also considering that there are no fed spies.

Also, the first usage of US air power for military purposes was against Americans during miner protests. The US military helped kill strikers who weren't armed over political disagreements.

We also did it in Puerto Rico, which is US clay.