We monitor Nazis and know who you are

Dear Jow Forums,

I have a message for those of you who actively subscribe to Nazi and NatSoc extreme ideological views.

I work with a private organisation to track down and monitor Neo-Nazis - all of you are known.

We actively track the most influential of you who post on here.We have your
>names,
>addresses,
>emails
>phone numbers;
>Occupational details
>Education backgrounds
>Financial circumstances
>Who is in your social groups
>a method for intercepting encrypted messages on Whatsapp and Telegram.

We could if we wanted reveal this information publicly, but there are reasons why we do not - at least yet. You are being monitored because you have the potential to be genuinely dangerous to others, due to your misinformed extreme ideological beliefs. Your information is also shared with local authorities and law enforcement on an ongoing basis.

Our project is like the Canary Mission - but on steroids. If you're a Neo-Nazi, there's no where for you to hide. Your government, law enforcement and local authorities already knows who you are and are involved in their own means of tracking you, some even physically and covertly, gathering evidence against you.

I write this, by way of a warning. You still have time to question your misperceptions and extreme views; I challenge you to do this, before it becomes painfully obvious you've taken the wrong decisions in life.

If you have difficulty understanding this, imagine the website below, but with all your family, social circle, employers, internet browsing history, purchasing habits when you use debit or credit cards; and even tracking where you go with your phone, being readily available to us in real time.

>canarymission.org

Change your ways.

Attached: SnakesandLadders.png (416x450, 116K)

tl;dr

You really should user.
Unless you want to end up in a FEMA camp if WW3 breaks out.

slide therad

we don't care anymore

t. pic related

Attached: 1563062340311.png (1092x1050, 120K)

>Cyprus
Not white, don't care.

call the ADL, I don't give a fuck

Attached: zqyb5CT8t.png (1500x1552, 609K)

fake and homosexual

Sure faggot, you have my full name from posts telling you to kill yourself nigger. Sure.

WHO AM I????

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Attached: 1562853279915.jpg (498x328, 34K)

Ok, what's my name?

Attached: 1513875131628.png (600x458, 262K)

Nigger.

Attached: wholelotofwhatthefuck.jpg (1128x765, 255K)

We do user.
Jow Forums is hosted on Ustar in Bluffdale Utah.
Ustah is a DoD NSA contractor.

Attached: 8E7AA29E-863D-46E9-B109-2D351C66CA9B.gif (332x263, 1.99M)

Attached: 1546238719487.jpg (570x587, 43K)

>don't forget to like and subscribe!

Epic larp my dude.

Attached: 1537840697815.jpg (476x342, 58K)

We know who you are.

based

SAY MY NAME, YOU FAGGOT!

>call the ADL, I don't give a fuck

We already did. They're aware, as are all the other appropriate authorities.

sounds like a waste of time

>larp
>click my honeypot plz.
Fuck off faggot.

Look I know this is a giant larp but do you think I care what you call me? Do you think your social shaming is going to somehow get me to stop shitposting.

Admit it, you're a scared little nigger. You're scared of us because we aren't afraid to die. The black sun has given us the power to see reality for what it is where you live a blind life of blissful ignorance. You want my address? What are you going to do? Scream at me? Try to get me fired from a job? Oh wow man, like I've never had to work for myself before due to the fact that your nigger loving politicians have fucked the US economy up over the past 20 years. You will have to put a bullet in my face to get me to shut up and you're too much of a pussy to do it but mark my words, if you mess with my family- if you think I'm dangerous now for calling you a nigger, think about when your favorite politicians start dropping like flies or I start going door to door killing your beloved Mexican illegal migrants. Maybe I will torture your entire family to death, skin them alive and feed your children to you one piece at a time before I cut your nuts off and drown you in the ocean. I'm just not sure, so many possibilities.

Attached: 1562966138609.png (531x813, 970K)

I FUCKING DARE YOU TO SAY MY NAME

nice Larp, now sage

Cool story, bro