Anime

I can't watch western content because it's brainwashing shit for basedboy cucks. I can't watch russian content because it's low quality shit. What about anime and asian cinema? How much is it red pilled?

Attached: DSfzeDKXkAAU4h5.jpg (632x346, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn5AG9EuvBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*basedboy cucks
[i]fix[/i]

Oh, auto-replace.

anime is the quintessential basedboy shit before basedboys were a thing. it is literally aimed at men who cannot get a woman to look in their general direction

What about un-general directions?

Bump!

Go watch a Jackie chan movie from the 1970s

Like master of the Drunken Fist
Shit is beyond comfy in so many ways.

It's just like western propaganda. Often, anime doesn't encourage manual labour at all, they all live a hedonistic lifestyle where they do no work whatsoever. This thus encourages soiboi behaviour. Most anime is sexualised, literally, most of it. Name all anime you can that isn't either overtly masculine, or has crossdressing or sexualisation of any kind, and watch it not even get to 100.

Anime if anything is actually western subversion of Japan, not Japanese subversion of the west.

>stupid Russian nigger does not understand that the anime was created in the USSR

watch mission to moscow

>can’t enjoy бpaт
You’re not gonna make it

youtube.com/watch?v=hn5AG9EuvBA

Cartoons are stupid
Get fucked

>Russia does low quality shit
>Russia
>Not using propaganda at all

You are the biggest cucked npc here Yuri

Attached: 1563118370915m.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

Proof.
I have already watched it twice.

What the shit are you trying to say? Say it in a normal way, you cunt.

When Hayao Miyazaki met with a Russian animator, he often copied his drawing style.

Non cuck anons would understand...

You're speaking like a cunt. Do it in a straight way or fuck off.

Try "Shirly-Mirly", user.
It's Jow Forums - The Movie: 2ch Edition