Donald NO!

Oh no no no!
breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/14/donald-trump-to-democrat-squad-why-dont-they-go-back-and-help-fix-the-places-from-which-they-came/

Attached: 1F06104C-E3D1-4528-A80C-70AB2EB5BCF8.jpg (1536x1426, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

keirsey.com/temperament/rational-inventor/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok, this is epic.

Also checked.

And yet, I want more.

Attached: CNNimage56829.png (1192x760, 884K)

AOC is from the usa....

okay, this is epic.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 12.05.01 PM.png (1096x1884, 427K)

She hates the usa and whypipo and exploits her beaner roots to subvert the country. So yeah. Fuck her.

Ilhan Omar

Nice digs user
Also he's right ya know

A rat born in a stable is a horse...

How could one tell? She advocates the alleged rights of non-citizens over actual US citizens

When will ANTIFA grow some ball and start a nationwide insurgency? I want to see some goPro combat footage from the US. Is that to much to ask for dang it?

Princess Becky from the Block needs to concentrate on helping the people who elected her and not on helping foreigners trying to enter the country illegally.

This is kind of strange because AOC and Omar are legally American citizens (Omar receiving her citizenship at 17, while AOC was born legally in the country). Trump obviously has a problem with what should constitute an American citizen which in this case undoubtedly is based on an issue of race. I'm guessing he wouldn't have a problem here if Omar would have hailed originally from Germany like Trump's family. I find this strange because as a country of mutts/mongrels pulling the "you're not really American" card is about the most retarded thing you can do.

Also, I don't really get what Trump tries to accomplish with tweets like this. Why the American people even further? On one hand he must be aware that he has a huge racist following which is I guess why he's playing to their key (given how elections are coming up). All things considered, a president should behave himself with more tact, something which president Trump knows nothing about.

Don't you retards realize this is just a media distraction from how infective the immigration raids today were?

LOL BASED MY FELLOW PEDES LE GOD EMPEROR SAID SOME NAUGHTY WORDS ON TWITTER DOE XD

He could definitely be the first president of the ethno state all hail President Trump

>infective the immigration raids
Lol this

How can you stand being such a hopeless fucking faggot? Seriously.

Attached: 25150932-4373-4CF1-8AD1-8147A92A8D72.jpg (750x740, 124K)

another shit bait for the right wiggers to feast on.

Attached: 1563034650507.png (894x773, 48K)

Well if you gotta have an ineffective raid and distract from it with tweets, these weren't bad.

#1 fuck you leaf
#2 don't pretend like you follow her voting record, bill sponsorship, or subcommittee membership
#3 ENTP's like AOC are still xNTx rationals even if they think outloud in an extraverted manner
keirsey.com/temperament/rational-inventor/

He means the states they're from, but he wants the media to overreact and pretend he means they go back to their shit hole countries.

Attached: 1558570653902.jpg (960x906, 63K)